Thread: MOAB bomb dropped on ISIS

Default MOAB bomb dropped on ISIS

Trump finally used the MOAB (Making Other Arabs Behave) against an cave system. 30 something enemies were accounted for as dead so far, no civilians casualties.

Why are people upset about us fighting our enemies?
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

Afghans aren't arab, they don't even speak arabic!

and you dropped it on underground tunnels that you paid in the past! according to the most credible Snowden!

ISIS claimed none of them is dead, probably then the dead are other people!

You are fighting your allies that you created, according to your mr president Obama and Clinton created ISIS!

In afghanistan you are not fighting enemies, you are helping growing drug planets, and sending rare earth metals to china for your electronic companies over there.

There are three entities in your country that hardly say the truth, The Government, The Intelligence Agencies and the Mainstream Media!

It sucks to be an ignorant american I know.

http://static.pokemoninfinity.com/im..._forum_sig.png

trooper? recruit an army and get two recruits from me for your army...

teacher?
    first five would receive 50 extra coins don't miss the chance...

-32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm

What a beat up. A big bomb gets dropped on a cave. It will have almost no egfect on anything except trumps skiting list (except, did he drop it?). It's not as if you haven't been bombing there for years.
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

"The Universe speaks in many languages, but only one voice... It is the voice of our ancestors, speaking through us, and the voice of our inheritors, waiting to be born. It is the small, still voice that says: we are one. No matter the blood. No matter the skin. No matter the world. No matter the star. We are one. No matter the pain. No matter the darkness. No matter the loss. No matter the fear. We are one. Here, gathered together in common cause, we agree to recognise this singular truth and this singular rule: that we must be kind to one another. Because, each voice enriches us and ennobles us and each voice lost diminishes us. We are the voice of the Universe, the soul of creation, the fire that will light the way to a better future. We are one." ~G'kar

Quote Originally Posted by The Burninator View Post
    It was in afghanistan.

but now Trump is waging war with Kimmy the fat cheese!

teacher?

Oh I have memes for Afghanistan too; but if US authorizing policies for use of force ignore countries, so should anti war memes.** It's harder to find the specific anti-this-thing ones cause it's too recent. Give my meme pages a couple days for that.

** in other words, since the past 2 administrations have been using the authorization of force in Afghanistan to permit use of force pretty much anywhere in Africa or Asia, it seems like this is a message for people everywhere. If this is ok in Afghanistan, presumably it's ok in Syria.
    Last edited by The Burninator; 04-15-2017 at 06:26 AM.
    "The Universe speaks in many languages, but only one voice... It is the voice of our ancestors, speaking through us, and the voice of our inheritors, waiting to be born. It is the small, still voice that says: we are one. No matter the blood. No matter the skin. No matter the world. No matter the star. We are one. No matter the pain. No matter the darkness. No matter the loss. No matter the fear. We are one. Here, gathered together in common cause, we agree to recognise this singular truth and this singular rule: that we must be kind to one another. Because, each voice enriches us and ennobles us and each voice lost diminishes us. We are the voice of the Universe, the soul of creation, the fire that will light the way to a better future. We are one." ~G'kar

Quote Originally Posted by The Burninator View Post
    Oh I have memes
    You have to be 18 to post here.

Quote Originally Posted by cofc View Post
    Then off you go.

Quote Originally Posted by cofc View Post
    fabricator!

teacher?

You snowflakes don't have opinions that matter because you aren't honest.
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

Quote Originally Posted by н-υ-п-т-ε-я View Post

and you dropped it on underground tunnels that you paid in the past! according to the most credible Snowden!

You are fighting your allies that you created, according to your mr president Obama and Clinton created ISIS!

In afghanistan you are not fighting enemies, you are helping growing drug planets, and sending rare earth metals to china for your electronic companies over there.

There are three entities in your country that hardly say the truth, The Government, The Intelligence Agencies and the Mainstream Media!

So while Farsi isn't Arabic, they do live in the Arabic region.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod Dark Tower View Post
    *Sigh*, I'm such an idiot.

My internet brings all the nerds to the yard, And there like, Its better than yours, Damn right its better than yours, I can share with you, But I have to charge!
    La la-la la la, I know Rok wants it! La la-la la la, and it's on Wifi! Imagine if I bothered to tether it! La la-la la la, nah nah nah nah nah! La la-la la la!

Quote Originally Posted by Sapient View Post
    their official language is not Farsi.

the arab region ends in most west of Iran.

do you even geography?

teacher?

Lol, Pashto. Idk why I was thinking Iran.

My internet brings all the nerds to the yard, And there like, Its better than yours, Damn right its better than yours, I can share with you, But I have to charge!
    La la-la la la, I know Rok wants it! La la-la la la, and it's on Wifi! Imagine if I bothered to tether it! La la-la la la, nah nah nah nah nah! La la-la la la!

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Aw, you shouldn't have.
    Don't you have a hole to die in?

Trump finally used the MOAB (Making Other Arabs Behave) against an cave system. 30 something enemies were accounted for as dead so far, no civilians casualties.

I'm certain that Afghanistan poses no threat to the U.S.A.

their official language is not Farsi.

the arab region ends in most west of Iran.

do you even geography?

Hunter is right, Afghanistan is not an Arab nor Arabic speaking country. It's a country of many ethnic groups and warlords fighting over territory who switch allegiences easily. Afghanistan doesn't even border an Arabic speaking country, with Iranian Farsi to the west and Urdu speaking Pakistan on the southern eastern border.

Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post
    I'm certain that Afghanistan poses no threat to the U.S.A.
    Speaking of snowflakes.

Speaking of snowflakes.
    I guess you heard about the drug lords in Afghanistan and thought cocaine.

Afghanistan is not Arabic. It's the playground of warmongers an has been for generations. Poor ********.

I wanna see the fields.

I wanna see the fields.
    well you may have a chance to go there.

Speaking of being on drugs, you must be hallucinating if you think there are no terrorists in Afghanistan.

Speaking of being on drugs, you must be hallucinating if you think there are no terrorists in Afghanistan.
    same could be said about the US government.

teacher?

It's a region in conflict and has been for years, Americans can bomb, send troops, bomb some more, it won't change anything besides kill people in the poorest area of central Asia. The longer there is conflict the more likely there will be poverty and groundwork for extremism and in the war for ideas America is not gaining much influence by bombing.

The world knows that America has powerful weapons so dropping a big bomb on Afghanistan is a show of redundance rather than show of force. In al-qaeda's literature their plan to wreck havoc is to bankrupt the U.S. economically and get the U.S. in wars against secular governments in the middle east, or to have America go to war with Russia to later have al qaeda pick up the remnants.

If you really would like to fight terrorism, don't buy gasoline as that oil money is what trickles down to ISIS.
    Last edited by Summer; 04-15-2017 at 06:28 PM.

People from Afghanistan aren't arabs. They mostly consist of Persians.
    Quote Originally Posted by LordDeath View Post
    If anyone is looking for a preformed team to join up with please feel free to apply
    Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    1. FwB was not a preformed team.
    Battle Reports:
    Finals 2016:
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/444870c3228
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/44487179c06

If you really would like to fight terrorism, don't buy gasoline as that oil money is what trickles down to ISIS.

Lol, Summer found a way to plug his Tesla. You ask "How can you avoid gas?" And Summer can say "Buy a Tesla, like me!"

Tesla's are gay.

Tesla's are gay.
    Truth.

Quote Originally Posted by ArabChuckNorris View Post
    People from Afghanistan aren't arabs. They mostly consist of Persians.
    No they are mostly Pashtuns. That's them. Afghans. Not Persians, not Pakistanis, not Arabs. Pashtuns. There are also Tajiks, Hamaras, etc., who speak persian, but stop trying to think you are bombing some country that has no identity. They have far more than the US.

Lol, Summer found a way to plug his Tesla. You ask "How can you avoid gas?" And Summer can say "Buy a Tesla, like me!"
    Tesla's are gay.
    Electric cars are for true American patriots, like me. It's a shame you two may never experience true freedom, freedom from oil.

My car runs on pure American electricity, everytime I charge I provide another working shift to the proud American coal miner. While you two pay for gasoline, and fund terrorism.

Bless America, Bless freedom, and Bless electric cars even if they're gay.

Electric cars are for true American patriots, like me. It's a shame you two may never experience true freedom, freedom from oil.

My car runs on pure American electricity, everytime I charge I provide another working shift to the proud American coal miner. While you two pay for gasoline, and fund terrorism.

I like gay stuff

Bless America
    So you bless the Great Satan. good luck that now ahmadinejad is running for election!

teacher?

Electric cars are for true American patriots
    Thank you for contributing to global warming, nasho.

Don't try to church it up.