Thread: Echo echo echo

Default Echo echo echo

Pretty dead in here, so I've decided to poke around and see if anyone's reading.

I'm new to the server. Been here just a little over a week. Empire SW wing seems to be doing pretty well looking at their stats. Empire NE seems a bit weak, though. They're more than twice the size of my alliance and are trailing in all stats. One account attempted to cat me last night, probably pay back for my killing his buddy's villa a few days ago, but they gave up after 4 waves and a clear a few hours later. Our hero was a bit disappointed.
    US1:R3 Alliteration -oNE R10 Twist of Fate -GONE
    US3: R10 Buccaneers - TBN (dual)
    US4: R2 Eris ABT-PANTLESS R3 Fluffy MORON R4 ThePanda MORON R8 Leep
    US5: R2 Susugam - ROBR R3 Twist of Fate - NEWD

PoP, hello. Glad you're having fun catting people, etc. us3 used to be a fun forum. I think it's on life support now.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
    us3 used to be a fun forum. I think it's on life support now.
    /me checks plug

PoP, hello. Glad you're having fun catting people, etc. us3 used to be a fun forum. I think it's on life support now.
    I play anvil, so I don't often have the opportunity to cat people. But the account I took over had a very rude neighbour who settled a 9c right next to my spawn. So I built a little hammer and catted it down. Now I have a nice 9c right next to my spawn.

And a bunch of cats I don't know what to do with. They're prowling around town, sitting down to wash themselves right in the middle of the training grounds, demanding to be petted by al the on-duty guards.... It's a travesty, I tell you. What shall I do with these cats?
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

A Travian travesty? Nice poetry.

Quote Originally Posted by Meherrin View Post
    What shall I do with these cats?
    You just need to learn the delights of running a hammer.

edit: just saw that you're a gaul. Unfortunate indeed.

A Travian travesty? Nice poetry.
    Oh, you do not want to encourage me to produce poetry.

Quote Originally Posted by Pile of Pandas View Post
    You just need to learn the delights of running a hammer.

edit: just saw that you're a gaul. Unfortunate indeed.
    I'm not a hammery sort of person. I've dualed on hammers on a number of occasions, but my heart's not in it. Anvil I am and anvil I stay.
    Last edited by Meherrin; 04-11-2017 at 11:44 PM.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.

Some folk just are natural anvils.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

To each their own. I get bored as an anvil too easily

Poetry it is. Consider yourself encouraged. Have a few libations, then post in the lounge. We'll have a poetry reading night. All comers welcome. All genres.

Poetry it is. Consider yourself encouraged. Have a few libations, then post in the lounge. We'll have a poetry reading night. All comers welcome. All genres.
    Oh dear. You obviously have never played on a server where I have unleashed my Travian poetry 'skills.' But if you insist, I shall rise to the occasion.

I shall rise to the occasion.

/me takes a seat

/me takes a seat
    As I have done on previous servers, I'm going to start a new thread for the poetry corner. It wouldn't do to have anyone's artistic endeavors crowded out by silliness and gustatory meanderings, i mean, it's not as if there are too many active threads here. And the one rule is that the poetry must be relevant to Travian.

I believe I said, "All genres." I think poetry in all it's forms should be encouraged. If you want to limit yours to Travian, that is delightful. Others may wish to enthrall us with poetry of different stripes.

I believe I said, "All genres." I think poetry in all it's forms should be encouraged. If you want to limit yours to Travian, that is delightful. Others may wish to enthrall us with poetry of different stripes.
    I'm not sure how much the mods will let us get away with, is all. But ok, let's go for it, after all, it's only pixels fading in the rain

I'm not a hammery sort of person. I've dualed on hammers on a number of occasions, but my heart's not in it. Anvil I am and anvil I stay.
    Meherrin was the simmer dual on one of my accounts. I was the hammer maker / raider of that account. Was a good balance.

To each their own. I get bored as an anvil too easily
    You are doing it wrong. Every anvil needs a play hammer. I made the mistake of going hammer this round but it will anvil for me from now on. I have a very fun idea for my next account. *giggles*

Quote Originally Posted by Kelsier View Post
    Meherrin was the simmer dual on one of my accounts. I was the hammer maker / raider of that account. Was a good balance.

You are doing it wrong. Every anvil needs a play hammer. I made the mistake of going hammer this round but it will anvil for me from now on. I have a very fun idea for my next account. *giggles*
    I've played anvil exactly once and i was my first server about 10ish years ago. I probably did do it wrong. I'm a hammvil on s1 currently, but only out of necessity.

I've played anvil exactly once and i was my first server about 10ish years ago. I probably did do it wrong. I'm a hammvil on s1 currently, but only out of necessity.
    I like doing a bit if raiding, even as an anvil. I usually turn my spawn into a raiding village, but i really don't go full hamvil very often.

Hello there. Leader of NEW here