Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump backs up the red line Obama drew in the sand.

Default Trump backs up the red line Obama drew in the sand.

Opinions? Discuss! Especially you Hunter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

It is so odd to not see the president stutter and stumble and be pathetic 24/7.

How long do you think it will take before they accuse him of doing it because they are backing his SC nominee lol.
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

Rip.
    Quote Originally Posted by LordDeath View Post
    If anyone is looking for a preformed team to join up with please feel free to apply
    Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    1. FwB was not a preformed team.
    Battle Reports:
    Finals 2016:
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/444870c3228
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/44487179c06

Quote Originally Posted by ArabChuckNorris View Post
    Rip.
    I agree, RIP.innocent men women and children gassed in Syria this week. I would up rep you here, but I cant.

Yeah, screw congress. Commit an act of war and completely ignore them. The difference between a president and a dictator isssssssss...?
    Quote Originally Posted by gebne View Post
    St. Chak, glorious atelier, faithful servant and bearer of thong,
    the stain of the troll has caused you to be forgotten by many,
    but the true forum invokes you universally as the patron of things despised of;
    pray for me, that finally I may receive the alterations and the couture of thongs in all my fripperies, ornamentations, and trimmings,
    particularly those of purple hue, and that I may read Chak with the thong throughout Eternity.

Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Opinions? Discuss! Especially you Hunter.
    Now he is doing the Clinton job, to probably get more votes for other unrelated bills in the congress from democrats. Or probably his advisors are as always giving him bad ideas!

I agree, RIP.innocent men women and children gassed in Syria this week. I would up rep you here, but I cant.
    All the chemical weapons had been destroyed in 2012 or 2014 by the Russians and America was supervising that, the one who use chemicals are the ISIS/ISIL. The use of such bomb on that day from sky would kill thousands and kill more innocent people, but the problem is the bomb or gas was on ground which lead to fewer casualties. the gas is the same that ISIS/ISIL is using in Iraq, but when it comes to Syria all the west just blame Russia or Assad even if the west themselves did it undercover.
    Quote Originally Posted by Avicenna
    That whose existence is necessary must necessarily be one essence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumi
    What you are seeking is also seeking you.

-32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm

Quote Originally Posted by н-υ-п-т-ε-я View Post
    even if the west themselves did it undercover.
    Da, da, da, dummmm. Yeah, even I don't think anyone except israel would try that.
    edit:
    Actually Hunter the rest of your post is rot too. The inspectors have been raising concerns he was re-arming with chemical weapons for some time. And if there's a conspiracy. it's more likely to be Vlad who organised it to make his puppet look stronger. The russians were warned before the strike (really if they were at a base using chemical weapons, they would know, and should have been bombed too - but I get why they were warned).

Even you don't really believe Assad didn't do it this time.
    Last edited by Rokchick; 04-07-2017 at 11:16 AM.
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

It is also crazy to see the world respect Trump more than Obama and Trump only had to do one thing to gain that respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Chak View Post
    Commit an act of war and completely ignore them.
    You think Obama committed acts of war every time he bombed a country? Or is this a only applies to actions taken before January 20th, 2009 and after January 20th, 2017 thing?

Quote Originally Posted by cofc View Post
    It is also crazy to see the world respect Trump more than Obama and Trump only had to do one thing to gain that respect.
    Good to see you still rambling. Your bubble must be cosy if you don't know he did this at the behest of others. Even Obama had advice. With Trump, he just has drivers. Or puppet masters. Of course no one thinks he did this! The only input he likely had was "will it make me look bigly strong? OK I do it"

I am not shocked that the world respecting Trump more than Obama after only two months would infuriate you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Chak View Post
    Yeah, screw congress. Commit an act of war and completely ignore them. The difference between a president and a dictator isssssssss...?
    A president doesn't use chemical weapons on his own people is the short answer.

A president doesn't use chemical weapons on his own people is the short answer.
    Danny (girl) is saying that Obama was right to let Assad drop WMDs on his own people.

Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Da, da, da, dummmm. Yeah, even I don't think anyone except israel would try that.
    edit:
    Actually Hunter the rest of your post is rot too. The inspectors have been raising concerns he was re-arming with chemical weapons for some time. And if there's a conspiracy. it's more likely to be Vlad who organised it to make his puppet look stronger. The russians were warned before the strike (really if they were at a base using chemical weapons, they would know, and should have been bombed too - but I get why they were warned).

Even you don't really believe Assad didn't do it this time.
    There is no WMD in syria, are you westerners still smoking the Bush weed that he used to invade iraq?

The more the political resolution comes, the more the terrorist strikes and bombs with land to land weapons and use chemical weapons, and the west and the majority of the middle east blame either Syrian government and Russia with such strikes.

Go see what Mosul is now suffering, it is way more destructed, and no much humanitarian help is provided, more worse than what happened in Aleppo, it is really surprising that the Russian are better in humanitarian issues. I don't know what is the western values anymore, or if they only apply on western land!

Also, the weapons that goes to the real terrorist are bought by some middle east countries from eastern europe, and delivered by american and allies, and smuggled in by none other than your "friend & enemy" Erdogan.

Everyone is trying to get their geopolitical gains over the lives of syrian and Iraqis, and they say ****** was bad, without being ashamed of what they are doing!

There were none in Syria? Can you explain what happened to all those civilians?

There were none in Syria? Can you explain what happened to all those civilians?
    None by government.

Only terrorist such as ISIS and Nusra own such gases which they used in Iraq before! Also they used that couple time in syria!

Trump is using the incident far more than Obama would.

He is looking for more political power locally and internationally!

None by government.

Only terrorist such as ISIS and Nusra own such gases which they used in Iraq before! Also they used that couple time in syria!

Trump is using the incident far more than Obama would.

He is looking for more political power locally and internationally!
    Awww how sweet. Such innocence.
    Assad did and does use gas on his citizens. The inspectors knew he was stockpiling, and now he's shown his hand.
    Trump is running another "don't look here" distraction. But he will send a message to the other loony leaders out there that he is a loony leader with fire power.

And I doubt the investigation into the Russian links will magically disappear overnight, no matter how much he wishes it would.

Assad did and does use gas on his citizens. The inspectors knew he was stockpiling, and now he's shown his hand.
    There is no concrete proof that Assad used gas, everytime gas used they blamed Assad and could not prove it, this time Trump just fired before debunking the fake Assad gassing story!

And I doubt the investigation into the Russian links will magically disappear overnight, no matter how much he wishes it would.
    No, he is looking for more stuff than the russian links, he needs support in many other stuff, now he is allowed by congress to anti-air missile to the people who would abandon them to the terrorists after that. He would be able to pass some other bills in the congress. and probably targeting to terrorise fat cheese kim.

So are chemical weapons considered WMDs now?

Does this justify invading Iraq?

Seems like a repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Foley View Post

Seems like a repeat.
    You were not aware that chemical weapons are WMD?

Trump just enforced the red line that Obama created.

Seems like a repeat.
    Yes and yes. Saddam used them against the Kurds. Just because someone hides them (WMD's) after they used them is no reason not to bomb when they use them again.

No one? Why me?

Yeah now Trump is desperate in the US because of opposition in congress and in media!

If Trump really care about syrians he would have "bomb[ed] the **** out of ISIS", but he doesn't, because that would not give him a major political gain!

Quote Originally Posted by cofc View Post
    You were not aware that chemical weapons are WMD?

Trump just enforced the red line that Obama created.
    Yes and yes. Saddam used them against the Kurds. Just because someone hides them (WMD's) after they used them is no reason not to bomb when they use them again.
    I've heard many people (not here) state that chemical weapons are not WMDs. I always believed that they were which (kinda) justified us invading Iraq.

I've heard many people (not here) state that chemical weapons are not WMDs. I always believed that they were which (kinda) justified us invading Iraq.
    They were always chemical weapons.

The Iraq invasion was not justified even though the New York Times admits there were WMDs there when Bush said they were there.

And who sold to Saddam those weapons' technology, US and UK! So he can target Iran in the first gulf war!

And the saint west always believes "he" is a saint when "he" is not!

And who sold to Saddam those weapons' technology, US and UK! So he can target Iran in the first gulf war!

And the saint west always believes "he" is a saint when "he" is not!
    Found the Muslim extremist.

Found the Muslim extremist.
    that was way before america became a power, the brits used and supported some people with extremist ideology, and now some of the bad american intelligence agents are using ISIS for their own gain. Probably in order to prove the clash of civilizations practically.

So you do admit you are a radical muslim extremist.

So you do admit you are a radical muslim extremist.
    Are an absolute ignorant?

The extremist extremely hate me because I'm from a different sect!

Extremism is in the books of saudis, the ones your country love and support on one side, and use JASTA on the other hand!

The real people who need the terrorists now in Syria are Israel, USA and KSA for various and different reasons, other than that no one would invest in that land that much!

Are an absolute ignorant?

The extremist extremely hate me because I'm from a different sect!

Extremism is in the books of saudis, the ones your country love and support on one side, and use JASTA on the other hand!

The real people who need the terrorists now in Syria are Israel, USA and KSA for various and different reasons, other than that no one would invest in that land that much!
    Republicans love bombing the Middle East, government subsidized healthcare - that's a waste of money and a theft of labor. Bombing the Middle East though, that's the most patriotic thing a true American president can do.

In best case scenario would be a lasting peace in the Middle East with mutual respect for all groups, in Syria perhaps it would be best if the USA and Russia work together towards peaceful goals and that means bringing together all sides. - ideally.

In my opinion, if Trump really cared for civilians of Syria then he'd allow more refugees into America.
    Last edited by Summer; 04-08-2017 at 03:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post
    Democrats love bombing the Middle East
    Fixed*

Lasting peace in the middle east.. you're killing me smalls. The middle east has never known peace and never will.

-Edited by Moderator-
    Last edited by Mod Deadpool; 04-12-2017 at 06:54 AM.

Lasting peace in the middle east.. you're killing me smalls. The middle east has never known peace and never will, those people are animals.
    That's why I said Ideally.

Peace can be achieved if that's the priority of all parties. I think it can be achieved, Europe was full of feuding nation-states for hundreds of years, America is an example of people of different backgrounds living amongst each other - it can be done.

Peace can be achieved if that's the priority of all parties. I think it can be achieved, Europe was full of feuding nation-states for hundreds of years, America is an example of people of different backgrounds living amongst each other - it can be done.
    Everything a leftist knows they learned in the first grade.

America used to be an example, but the left has ruined it. Between keeping minorities and women down, race-baiting and their overreach in governing, the country has almost been ruined. Hell, the only reason this civil war we are in has stayed relatively non-violent is because we have not fallen for your party tricks of inciting riots. Plus, we would whip your *** in open conflict and you guys are smart enough to know that.

Peace can be achieved if that's the priority of all parties.
    The problem with the Middle East is a cultural problem. That's why it explains that when you take large numbers of Muslims and move them to western society it ends badly...look at England, France, and Sweden as examples of countries that are regretting their open-door policies.

Until they fix their culture, I honestly don't want them here. At all. They can figure out their problems on their own and if/when that time comes I'd be willing to reconsider my position.

America used to be an example, but the left has ruined it. Between keeping minorities and women down, race-baiting and their overreach in governing, the country has almost been ruined. Hell, the only reason this civil war we are in has stayed relatively non-violent is because we have not fallen for your party tricks of inciting riots. Plus, we would whip your *** in open conflict and you guys are smart enough to know that.
    And what will Trump do to help Americans?

Quote Originally Posted by DevilAnse View Post
    The problem with the Middle East is a cultural problem. That's why it explains that when you take large numbers of Muslims and move them to western society it ends badly...look at England, France, and Sweden as examples of countries that are regretting their open-door policies.

Until they fix their culture, I honestly don't want them here. At all. They can figure out their problems on their own and if/when that time comes I'd be willing to reconsider my position.
    There are plenty of successful Muslims and Muslim communities in America, Canada, Australia, and Europe.

The Middle East is a region with many cultures, bombing them, just makes it worse.

those people are animals.
    And right there is why someone you voted for is ineligible to be a world leader. Those people are not a homogeneous group any more than the western world is. They are a mixture of different cultures, different social structures and even different beliefs. It is the cradle of many evolved understandings we rely on.

Sure, their patriarchal traditions in many parts are being tightly clasped by the leaders and just like elsewhere, it is only when that is loosened and released that they will get any true peace or unity. So how about you stop charging an entire group of cultures and religions with what you think they are, and bombing them for not liking what you do, and get behind some of the ways to dismantle their patriarchy. Oh wait, that might mean loosening your grip on yours too.

Lasting peace in the middle east.. you're killing me smalls. The middle east has never known peace and never will, those people are animals.
    The people who killed almost all the native americans are not animals?

The people who are supporting middle east conflicts to control the area are not animals?

The people who spread their [twisted] democracy though establishing militasy basis are not animals?

The people who politically force their allies to have similar point of view are not animals?

Are you living like a princess in her hello caty castle?

oh wait you just hate other people and cultures because they are different and you like people to all be the same like a big giant herd of sheep, so you can feel comfortable!