Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trump backs up the red line Obama drew in the sand.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilAnse View Post
    The problem with the Middle East is a cultural problem. That's why it explains that when you take large numbers of Muslims and move them to western society it ends badly...look at England, France, and Sweden as examples of countries that are regretting their open-door policies.

Until they fix their culture, I honestly don't want them here. At all. They can figure out their problems on their own and if/when that time comes I'd be willing to reconsider my position.
    That is some pretty narrow minded thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post
    And what will Trump do to help Americans?

There are plenty of successful Muslims and Muslim communities in America, Canada, Australia, and Europe.

The Middle East is a region with many cultures, bombing them, just makes it worse.
    Look at the statistics since he has been in office, do it without a preconceived result and get back with me. If you are honest you will see for yourself. Jobs, immigration, and oil to start thiugh. Be honest Summer, and get back with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Look at the statistics since he has been in office, do it without a preconceived result and get back with me. If you are honest you will see for yourself. Jobs, immigration, and oil to start thiugh. Be honest Summer, and get back with me.
    Nothing Trump has done has affected that yet.

-32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm

Well, I will pay the immigration part. Because everyone is scared. So the ones stopped are probably the ones you least object to.
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

I said being honest, neither of you really are. Facts are facts despite how much you wish they werent.
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

Quote Originally Posted by Foley View Post
    Nothing Trump has done has affected that yet.
    When does it start?

I said being honest, neither of you really are. Facts are facts despite how much you wish they werent.
    The only thing that helps Americans in your list is jobs. If you have any experience in employing, you will know that it's not something you do on a whim, because a hung ho president makes promises he can't keep. The stock market will bounce, and dip, but not a real company, with real stakes in the game. Which jobs do you think trump has caused? Charter? Ford? Both agreements signed long befoer trump got in. But claiming Obamas victories is pretty par for course.
    Oil, yeah it will lead you to the brink more quickly. It won't give you as many jobs as almost any other industry will, though.

The value of my holdings and my returns have been steadily increasing, but that was a trend even before Trump, but the ebbs and flows are due to a lot of things, policies in Washington and around the world do play a role. The question still looms: when is the next recession? and how will Trump's policies affect the next recession?

Immigration from Mexico has been decreasing, mainly because the economy in Mexico is also getting better. Relations between the US and Mexico should be a healthy two-way street.

Relations between the US and Mexico should be a healthy two-way street.
    Only if they stop sending their worst.

The question still looms: when is the next recession? and how will Trump's policies affect the next recession?
    I think historically it happened more frequently with maximum depression free era of ten years, I blame the financial system for that.

Not sure if it will happen soon, but if it does Trump job planes would be hit hard!

last time it hit the US -according to wikipedia- from December 2007 to june 2009 so statistically speaking it should be soon, unless some preventive plans are there.

Quote Originally Posted by cofc View Post
    Only if they stop sending their worst.
    Only when your big fat money loundres stop laundering their drug money, that's if you are talking about the drug cases.
    Quote Originally Posted by Avicenna
    That whose existence is necessary must necessarily be one essence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumi
    What you are seeking is also seeking you.

Immigration hasn't slowed down because of the Mexican economy is improving, where do you find that bs.

Immigration hasn't slowed down because of the Mexican economy is improving, where do you find that bs.
    It's true.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/mexican...ses-1447954334

More Mexicans are leaving the U.S. to return home than arriving, ending the largest wave of immigration in modern American history
    And Trump's bombing raid aka 'Operation Pothole' well, Assad's warplanes are up and flying from there again. At $100,000,000 per Tomahawk missile, and 60 of them, that money could have been used to shelter the homeless in all American major cities, instead it's used to make potholes in Syria.
    Last edited by Summer; 04-11-2017 at 01:31 AM.

A president doesn't use chemical weapons on his own people is the short answer.
    So you are saying that it is perfectly fine for a President to ignore the Constitution whenever he needs a diversion from the Russian scandal? If he were that interested in protecting people from chemicals, Detroit would had a clean water supply by now.
    Or is it only bad when a President ignores the constitution when he's black?
    Quote Originally Posted by gebne View Post
    St. Chak, glorious atelier, faithful servant and bearer of thong,
    the stain of the troll has caused you to be forgotten by many,
    but the true forum invokes you universally as the patron of things despised of;
    pray for me, that finally I may receive the alterations and the couture of thongs in all my fripperies, ornamentations, and trimmings,
    particularly those of purple hue, and that I may read Chak with the thong throughout Eternity.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Chak View Post
    So you are saying that it is perfectly fine for a President to ignore the Constitution
    You think Obama "ignored the constitution" every time he bombed a country? Or is this a only applies to actions taken before January 20th, 2009 and after January 20th, 2017 thing?

And Trump's bombing raid aka 'Operation Pothole' well, Assad's warplanes are up and flying from there again. At $100,000,000 per Tomahawk missile, and 60 of them, that money could have been used to shelter the homeless in all American major cities, instead it's used to make potholes in Syria.
    It was reported 59 since one failed, but I don't know at what stage it failed.

The Russian claims only 23 hit the airport.

Some german analyst claim that the russian used some electronic/electromagnetic warfare weapon to send the other tomahawks to sink in the mediterranean.

If true, it seams that the russian wanted to test their other weapons rather than saving the base!

You think Obama "ignored the constitution" every time he bombed a country? Or is this a only applies to actions taken before January 20th, 2009 and after January 20th, 2017 thing?
    Why do you use Obama as a comparison so often? Do you think I would extend him any rope for screwing up, ignoring the constitution, blowing up innocents or NOT closing Guantanamo like he promised? Do you think it makes Trump any better that he breaks the Constitution like Obama?
    I don't understand your logic, but it appears highly faulty.
    pray for me, that finally I may receive the alterations and the couture of thongs in all my fripperies, ornamentations, and trimmings,
    particularly those of purple hue, and that I may read Chak with the thong throughout Eternity.

Why do you use Obama as a comparison so often?
    Why do I compare a president to a president? Are you serious?

Some times you seem as bright as a bag of hammers.
    Why do you specifically compare Trump to Obama when talking to me? Is that simple enough for you? Or should I use words with less syllables?

Why do you specifically compare Trump to Obama when talking to me?
    Mostly because of your hypocrisy. Things you never cared to mention that Obama did numerous times have suddenly become important for you to mention.

Mostly because of your hypocrisy. Things you never cared to mention that Obama did numerous times have suddenly become important for you to mention.
    In your dreams. Either you weren't paying attention or you are letting your innate, blind hatred guiding your reading. I've complained about Obama throughout these pages for almost 10 years. He sweet talked his way as a new hope and let me down in so many ways. He got away with breaking laws and the constitution in more than one way.
    But Obama isn't president. The ******* making the mistakes and ignoring the Constitution this term is Trump, and using the lamest of excuses of "Well, the Obama did it" is the worst of excuses, because if that is acceptable, you might as well of let Clinton win. She would have more than likely ignored the Constitution and fired on them as well, but at least then we could have broken the glass ceiling with a law-breaking war hawk, instead of the moron we have now.
    Try to stay focused. I know it's hard, with Texas and their backwards education and all, but do try.

Damn, that needs to be repped DC!

This pisses me off every time I see it. First off, the money wasn't spent to LAUNCH the damn things, it was spent when they were built. So saying "that money could've been spent doing ..." is just ignorant if you're blaming Trump for it. Secondly, the money is budgeted, which means the military spent military funds on military weapons, it's not like they took money from the "fund the dumb" portion and used it on the "bomb the dumb".

Ya bunch of doofuses.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

This pisses me off every time I see it. First off, the money wasn't spent to LAUNCH the damn things, it was spent when they were built. So saying "that money could've been spent doing ..." is just ignorant if you're blaming Trump for it. Secondly, the money is budgeted, which means the military spent military funds on military weapons, it's not like they took money from the "fund the dumb" portion and used it on the "bomb the dumb".

Ya bunch of doofuses.
    Maybe summer does not understand the phrase "sunk cost."

I've complained about Obama throughout these pages for almost 10 years.

But Obama isn't president.
    Link to you saying Obama "ignored the constitution" and "committed an act of war" for bombing another country? I will be nice, and also allow any derivation thereof.

That is the whole point. You never mentioned these things when Obama was president. Not ever.

Ya bunch of doofuses.
    Valid except.... now that those tomahawks are spent, they will have to be replaced, and the very fact of spending them will "prove" they were needed, and keep the budget in place (or increased).

Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    they will have to be replaced
    Proof?

Proof?
    Each ship carries 35 of those missiles, you want to run ships without their highly important missiles.

However, the efficiency of them is being doubted to be about 38% in the last attack. 1 failed for sure, and 36 are supposedly not found in the airbase it was supposed to hit!

Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Valid except.... now that those tomahawks are spent, they will have to be replaced, and the very fact of spending them will "prove" they were needed, and keep the budget in place (or increased).
    Proof?
    This. Not to mention you're going to be hard-pressed to cut military spending anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by н-υ-п-т-ε-я View Post
    Each ship carries 35 of those missiles, you want to run ships without their highly important missiles.

However, the efficiency of them is being doubted to be about 38% in the last attack. 1 failed for sure, and 36 are supposedly not found in the airbase it was supposed to hit!
    Yeah! Because like we only maded enough to fill the ships exactly! No more no less!
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

Yeah! Because like we only maded enough to fill the ships exactly! No more no less!
    I was only talking about those two ships in the mission, and probably they need refills.

I guess that was only ok during the Obama years.

I guess that was only ok during the Obama years.
    I'm sure he will be able to find posts where he said the same things about Obama.

Ya bunch of doofuses.
    The missiles are likely to be replaced.

Those costs to replenish the missiles will be earmarked when congress creates the military budget.

Those costs to replenish the missiles will be earmarked when congress creates the military budget.
    Very doubtful.

yeah yeah we know.

Paying taxes to pay for healthcare and welfare is theft of labor while bombing Syria is appropriate allocated funding.

Maybe summer does not understand the phrase "sunk cost."

Link to you saying Obama "ignored the constitution" and "committed an act of war" for bombing another country? I will be nice, and also allow any derivation thereof.

That is the whole point. You never mentioned these things when Obama was president. Not ever.
    Complete crap. Anyone who has paid attention has seen me complain about Obama over and over. I've even pointed out on how Obama had one of the lowest IQs of any American president. In fact, I have a hard time recalling ANY president worth promoting. Certainly not Bill Clinton who was a liar, gave us NAFTA and made the office as much an embarrassment as Trump is doing now.
    You see, you seem to label people as 'Liberal Democrat' and you become fixated on them that way. I'm not even a registered Democrat. Changed that crap as soon as Bernie lost to Hillary, which was the only reason I had registered Blue in the first place. I refuse to follow any party just because of the name. I would have voted for McCain over Weird Al if I had had a chance in 2000 because most of what he was saying then made sense to me.
    What is incredible to me, what absolutely baffles me, is that you constantly defend a president who so unprepared and inexperienced to be president, regardless of what his party is. You come across as if you have some sort of intelligence and then blanket defend a President who is horrible at his job, and shows time and time again he really doesn't want it.

When you ASSUME and all that.

Lasting peace in the middle east.. you're killing me smalls. The middle east has never known peace and never will, those people are animals.
    This is a dumb comment
    Quote Originally Posted by LordDeath View Post
    If anyone is looking for a preformed team to join up with please feel free to apply
    Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    1. FwB was not a preformed team.
    Battle Reports:
    Finals 2016:
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/444870c3228
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/44487179c06

Paying taxes is theft of labor
    You got it.

Anyone who has paid attention has seen me complain about Obama over and over.
    Got a link to you saying those things about Obama yet?

Got a link to you saying those things about Obama yet?
    I would search and copy/paste, but the compensation is far too little. That, and I just in the last week told you why I didn't vote for him a second time.
    Got a reason why you keep specifically comparing one bad president to another with me in mind?

Quote Originally Posted by ArabChuckNorris View Post
    This is a dumb comment
    Really? Tell me when the middle east wasn't killing each other?

I would search
    I am eagerly awaiting you not sharing one link because you literally never said that of Obama.

Does before Islam count as a time?

Says a guy from a country that has a what murder rate? All animals!