Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Susan Rice, American patriot

Default Susan Rice, American patriot

Someone should hang her and Obama for treason. That is all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

Suggested Googles for understanding this thread: "misdirected anger."

Quote Originally Posted by The Burninator View Post
    Suggested Googles for understanding your post: "inanities."

I think the real problem is that like you, a lot of people don't understand what's going on or just follow too blindly.
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

The system is corrupted from the root/core, neither of you is right!

You people need some major civil war propaganda!
    http://static.pokemoninfinity.com/im..._forum_sig.png

trooper? recruit an army and get two recruits from me for your army...

teacher?
    first five would receive 50 extra coins don't miss the chance...

Quote Originally Posted by н-υ-п-т-ε-я View Post
    You people need some major civil war propaganda!
    Or metro bombings?

Quote Originally Posted by cofc View Post
    Or metro bombings?
    you have no good metro or trains. Public transport is HUGE disaster. SAD.

teacher?

-32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm

Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    I think the real problem is that like you, a lot of people don't understand what's going on or just follow too blindly.
    Really? Tell me exactly what you think has happened and then tell me where you got the info. If you mean the "unmasking" then tell me how. Or just admit that you, along with Fox n F are trying very hard to distract from why someone might be incidentally caught up in surveillance. And who the target of the surveillance was.
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

You don't know Rok? Really?

Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Really? Tell me exactly what you think has happened and then tell me where you got the info. If you mean the "unmasking" then tell me how. Or just admit that you, along with Fox n F are trying very hard to distract from why someone might be incidentally caught up in surveillance. And who the target of the surveillance was.
    According to the words used by Susan Rice she said she has no knowledge of the topic, and the two weeks later said she asked the intel agencies to unmask all the Trump team wiretapping, but jot for political reasons. That is, if you believe the words she used. She is a known liar though, so take those two opposing claims with a shot of penicillin.

You don't know Rok? Really?
    Yeah, I know. And you think you know too. But seriously, answer the questions. Because otherwise, I'm going with the informed majority (i.e. Trump is again, just plain lying). For the purposes of "Oh look there quick, I'm getting too close to the fire myself".

The Trump is lying thing... hilarious, especially considering all his far out accusations, seem to come true to an extent. Of course, being never Trump, you will never see anything past your bias, and will cling to anything that puts him in a bad light. I'm honestly startled by the amount of people who believe anything and everything the media tells them despite actual video evidence showing the opposite is true.
    Last edited by The Blazin1; 04-06-2017 at 11:58 AM.

Yeah, I know. And you think you know too. But seriously, answer the questions.
    I did. Susan Rice said she had no knowledge of the issue then two weeks later confirmed what Trump said.

I'm honestly startled by the amount of people who believe anything and everything the media tells them despite actual video evidence showing the opposite is true.
    Those who are brainwashed by globalists, believe only globalists.

teacher?

The Trump is lying thing... hilarious, especially considering all his far out accusations, seem to come true to an extent. Of course, being never Trump, you will never see anything past your bias, and will cling to anything that puts him in a bad light. I'm honestly startled by the amount of people who believe anything and everything the media tells them despite actual video evidence showing the opposite is true.
    OK, so we have a different slant, clearly. But in what world is the manner in which you found something out worse than the information when it comes to a threat to national security? In what world can it be OK that the Russians hacked into an american organisation to skew an election outcome, but the bad thing is where hillary stored her emails? In what world is it OK to have an adviser to the president lying about his relationship and contact with the russians but the method of discovering this is the outrage. Can't you see how very, very demented this looks to an outsider? Sure the rest of the world thinks your president is a childish, lying fool, but, really,none of us want the US to fall under the spell of Putin for real. Donnie can't deliver what he promised (hint - no one except the fools who voted for him ever believed he could) and in many ways that is a good thing. But however flawed it is, america is a high hill in the western world of quasi democracy. If it falls to thuggery and despotism the entire world will suffer. All of us. Every sick child in the US, every worker in Australia, everyone, everywhere. I don't hold with the "it has to get worse before it can get better" line. That means extremes of suffering for a whole lot more innocent people everywhere.

Hey Rok you sell the thing you are smoking now, it sounds awesome!

When the puppets of the globalists blame Putin for all their failures, they make it feels like Putin is the absolute power in the world, which only failures would do. Putin is just a short guy with black belt in Judo and former KGB agent who is leading only 143 million people (2% world population). What can he do against the west (definitely more than 1 billion 14% world population)? Except telling people how psychopaths their leaders are!

teacher?

The fact that Russia may or may not have put out damning information of illegal activity by The Clintons is in my opinion, not rigging an election, at least not compared to what SHE did during the primaries to Sanders.
    You calling President Trump a puppet of Putin's does not make it true no matter how much you believe it, or want it, to be true. Lets see some facts to back up this statement. It's appalling how many people are ok with people doing illegal things that hold government positions simply because they don't like who won an election.

The fact that Russia may or may not have put out damning information of illegal activity by The Clintons is in my opinion, not rigging an election, at least not compared to what SHE did during the primaries to Sanders.
    You calling President Trump a puppet of Putin's does not make it true no matter how much you believe it, or want it, to be true. Lets see some facts to back up this statement. It's appalling how many people are ok with people doing illegal things that hold government positions simply because they don't like who won an election.
    Seriously! How can you care so much about anything else when there is this russian investigation going on? It's knocking out the trump camp one by one. I don't know if donnie knew what was going on or not. Vlad sure as hell did though. And you should really, really care about who else did. If it turns out that donnie knew and agreed with the russians hacking and releasing specific info designed and timed to damage a US presidential candidate, would THAT be enough to wound your adoration?

How can you be sidetracked so easily from the single biggest story of the century? When does "American presidential election led by Russia" NOT be the biggest story of the century? You can pizzle on about how someone found out about it, and where someone else stored their emails, but it is only the likes of you that are getting distracted. The rest of the world is just shaking their head in total disbelief at the extreme power of distraction that actually seems to be working! Nepotism, lies and distraction. What a way to run a country.

Just get the damned investigation done, get the results out and then worry about all the peripheral stuff.

I will have a bit more respect for the orange fool if he finally comes out hard against russia over syria. But will he?

PS. I can't see where Rice did anything wrong. If she leaked it, sure, that's wrong. But did she? Donnie has made so many enemies in the intelligence set, it could have been anyone.

I will have a bit more respect for the orange fool if he finally comes out hard against russia over syria. But will he?
    The west CREATED ISIS/ISIL, their middle east allies financially support it.

Anybody died in Syria, the liberal media blames the syrian regime in favor of the terrorists!

Your idolised liberals love saudi arabia, who never let women drive a car or do any governmental work without male guardian (even young boy still wearing pampers would be a guardian for any aged woman).

Just because your globalist friends want to take control over syria, doesn't mean that what russians are doing is not correct.

Who started bombing the oil cars efficiently first, Putin!

Who bought it first, Erdogan when he was more west-friendly.

You never check any facts.

You just follow others as the herd mentality!

teacher?

Not ONE vote was changed by Russian. None, zero, zilch a big fat goose egg, that's how many votes the Russians changed. There is an investigation going on, how can you ignore the fact, admitted by Rice herself, that the former administration targeted the opposing party during an election for investigation.

This meme explains why people voted trump over the establishment!

The establishment gone way too far in insanity!

After the Russian strengthen their military, they started to go back to open on the world.

And now in their news they are trolling some western liberal parties in a very funny way, but westerners would hardly get it!

teacher?

The 1980's called. They want their foreign policy back.

Good to see that chick named Rok now agrees Susan Rice is a liar.

Definitely looks like Trump does what Putin wants, eh Rok?
    http://finance.yahoo.com/news/looks-...221608881.html

Not ONE vote was changed by Russian. None, zero, zilch a big fat goose egg, that's how many votes the Russians changed. There is an investigation going on, how can you ignore the fact, admitted by Rice herself, that the former administration targeted the opposing party during an election for investigation.
    No. They didn't. Read again. And although I really hate the war I think he did the right thing this time. Vlad might be regretting his pupeteering, but he did it.

Read again.
    Read Susan Rice admitting that Trump was correct?

Even John and Lindsey are backing Trump on the attack.. discuss

In the end, all the corporate war profiteers are the same. Clinton wanted bombs, Trump wants bombs, senators want bombs...

Guess it doesn't matter that the Syrian people desperately need basic aid -- bread, not bombs.

Anyway, I just want to point out, Rok, that this is a game of chess where the pawns are the Syrian people. It's a twisted, evil game of international domination, and ultimately, whether this was the right move or not depends on whether the Europeans are willing to back Trump's play. If they are, chances are Russia and Assad will back down. But if not, we will find ourselves looking like the aggressors in another military boondoggle in the Middle East, isolated, and facing an opponent backed by a nuclear superpower.

I don't agree that this was the right move. You don't risk a conflict that could spiral out of control like this like that. While I hope we roll 6s, if we roll a 1, things go downhill fast.

And it's innocent Syrians who will pay the price in blood whether we back down or whether Russia does. (People we won't allow to flee here, btw, since fleeing from conflict makes you a terrorist threat.) Assad, at the behest of Putin, probably only did this to see what Trump would do, give him a chance to blunder. We've yet to see if this turns out to be a blunder.
    Last edited by The Burninator; 04-07-2017 at 03:20 AM.

Long confusing text wall meant to, oh look!! A squirrel!!!
    Wut?

Guess it doesn't matter that the Syrian people desperately need basic aid -- bread, not bombs.
    The ironic things in that, that the Russians are helping more than the UN in aid and food.

But I believe US and allies media wound never report that!

teacher?

Burn, I sort of agree with most of your points. And my approval does come with caveats. That the chemical weapons really are (were) there, and that NATO knew about it. It looks like a pretty well targeted attack, with minimal casualties and no civilians.

The bottom line is that someone was poisoning civilians, and that really has to be stopped. There has to be a line drawn by someone. NATO would be better, obviously. I don't think Vlad will push it over the edge, if for no other reason than donnie is a loose cannon, and Moscow might go "poof".

If the US wasn't already bombing in syria, I wouldn't think they should let loose. But they are, and as such, already seen to be supporting the regime in many ways. You can't do that with what's happening.

Innocent syrians are already paying the price. It's hard to see how it could be higher. And yes, you damn well should let them in. So should we. On that note, I was (for unrelated to anything meaningful reasons) speaking to a good catholic older lady a couple of weeks ago, and O.M.G. In the end, I shouted her stupid prejudices down with a few loud well timed facts. She actually said "those brown muslims who want to kill us" but meant the refugees.... and stubbornly refused to accept there was any difference. Don't think I'll be invited back to that house.

Hilarious to see Rok kneel before Trump's action as needed.

Quote Originally Posted by cofc View Post
    Hilarious to see Rok kneel before Trump's action as needed.
    I like the part where suddenly she know longer thinks Putin controls Trump. I'm just going to leave this "I told you so" here. You guys can come back to it whenever you need it.

I like the part where suddenly she know longer thinks Putin controls Trump. I'm just going to leave this "I told you so" here. You guys can come back to it whenever you need it.
    I said he controlled the election. Which he did. And to be fair, he did have him dancing around like a little adoring puppy for a while. And will again. But his main aim was to make Hillary lose. Which he did. He may regret who he got instead occasionally but I'm guessing he's still glad it's not Hillary.

Hillary would have been better for Russia on oil alone, but there are many other reasons, Russia knows this.

Hillary would have been better for Russia on oil alone, but there are many other reasons, Russia knows this.
    But why aren't you frothing at him? All those evil neocons. He just jumped in that pool.

Why would I? Illegal immigration is way down, employment is up, and he just bombed Syria for using WMD's. Good first hundred days.

It is absolute ignorance to say the Syrian government used WMD's (political suicide) when they are winning in both military and political areas.

But people believe their biased media so easily!

teacher?

It's absolute ignorance to claim Assad wouldn't do it again.

You are happy because Trump is becoming the new Bush!

Trump said he would fight ISIS, and now he is fighting Syria in favor of ISIS!

Now the S-300 and S-400 would be activated, and trouble would come soon!

Trump himself warned Obama from such interference in syria! but people's memory is short!

teacher?