Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Susan Rice, American patriot

Haha. Somebody else dropped the WMD?

-32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm

Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Why would I? Illegal immigration is way down, employment is up, and he just bombed Syria for using WMD's. Good first hundred days.
    Yeah, right. Almost all the claims of employment increase actually started under Obama, donnie came in on a platform of staying out of other peoples wars, and its not only illegal immigration that's down. Your intnl conference industry will take an estimated $7 billion loss this year because NO ONE wants to go there right now. That will get worse. It's getting harder to see how hes gonna pay for that wall.

Edit: Hunter if Assad would stop killing his own people and stick to ISIS, he'd get a LOT more support. Please don't tell me he cant tell the difference, or that as soon as they stop supporting him they must be as bad as ISIS.
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Edit: Hunter if Assad would stop killing his own people and stick to ISIS, he'd get a LOT more support. Please don't tell me he cant tell the difference, or that as soon as they stop supporting him they must be as bad as ISIS.
    He is not killing his own people, civilian casualties always happens. the american kill many civilians but no one says they are doing that. the saudis also do the same. but when it comes to russian and syrian it is bad. your double standard is ugly!
    Quote Originally Posted by Avicenna
    That whose existence is necessary must necessarily be one essence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumi
    What you are seeking is also seeking you.

Hunter, the rebels are his own people. He's driving them into the arms of ISIL. He's a brutal leader who killed his own back during the Arab spring. Hence the civil war. He also looks up to Putin.

Hunter, the rebels are his own people. He's driving them into the arms of ISIL. He's a brutal leader who killed his own back during the Arab spring. Hence the civil war. He also looks up to Putin.
    Also, his other own people support him. otherwise he would not continue to rule the country.

Many of the rebel groups (few hundred) are under ceasefire with government. and Russia Iran and Turkey are observing and responsible for it! except for the terrorists groups.

You know what happened directly after the attack, ISIS took huge advantage and stroked harder in some places immediately.

and FYI Syria did use the airport next day to fly two of their fighter jets with no problems!

New today: the Obama wiretapping for political reasons was not incidental.

Quote Originally Posted by cofc View Post
    New today: the Obama wiretapping for political reasons was not incidental.
    Source?
    Still don't understand why you care so much about this. Seriously, if trump was tapped, what happened to the deluge of information that stopped him being elected? Because, given what has come out, he wouldn't have been. Or do you think that Obama tapped him and then said "gosh how awful. Now let's carry on as before".
    But if it turns out that trump knew about his team cosying up to Russia, or worse, he should be impeached. If he's still around. Playing pushy shovey with 2 other loony ***** with nukes might get rid of more than just him.

Source?
    Still don't understand why you care so much about this. Seriously, if trump was tapped, what happened to the deluge of information that stopped him being elected? Because, given what has come out, he wouldn't have been. Or do you think that Obama tapped him and then said "gosh how awful. Now let's carry on as before".
    But if it turns out that trump knew about his team cosying up to Russia, or worse, he should be impeached. If he's still around. Playing pushy shovey with 2 other loony ***** with nukes might get rid of more than just him.
    So jealous from russian power, you large isolated island with nothing but livestocks

cofc likes Trump but did not vote for him and he does not care, but he hates Obama.

Source?
    Carter Page.

LOL. Oh totally legit then!!! The guy whose would-be spy recruiter called an idiot? Must be true then....

You must be confused.

Carter Page. FISA.

Source?
    We are a nation of laws Rok. Everyone has been screaming the Russians, and people are chasing that Shiney nickel, but the fact is that Obama broke our laws and tried to influence the election on behalf of crooked Hillary. It's kind of a big deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

We are a nation of laws Rok. Everyone has been screaming the Russians, and people are chasing that Shiney nickel, but the fact is that Obama broke our laws and tried to influence the election on behalf of crooked Hillary. It's kind of a big deal.
    See this is where it gets sketchy. If he had, what did he do? Where are all the leaks about the Russian connection before the election? I think what you mean is "I wish there was something I could bounce back to divert from the Russians".
    Given the merest HINT of more email stuff blew the election for Hillary, if there had been the equivalent leaks about the Russians someone would actually be in jail by now.
    It just does not add up.

See this is where it gets sketchy.
    A president trying to sway an election will illegal wiretapping for political purposes?

I guess you would be okay with Trump doing it in 2020....

A president trying to sway an election will illegal wiretapping for political purposes?

I guess you would be okay with Trump doing it in 2020....
    If Obama tapped and found out what has actually happened in the trump camp, and had it leaked, Trump would not be president.
    Even you loony loots couldn't elect someone you knew was in bed with a state enenemy.

rok McCarthyism, you are concerned about the Russian more than anyone else on the planet! do Russian even care about your isolated island.

You better keep playing with your kangaroos, you know wikileaks is for Assange who is in the embassy of Ecuador in the UK, not Russia, nor Snowden who lives in Russia!

a state enenemy.

Repepep

Quote Originally Posted by The Burninator View Post
    says a communist.

Actually the other weird part of this is just how do you think he influenced the election on behalf of Hillary? If he knew what the trump team were up to (and even you have to face the fact that they were meeting and greeting and making promises to the russians before the election) he SHOULD have made it public if there were any possible, legal way of doing it. You lot got in such a tizz over hillarys supposed ties to american business, I'm sure you would have been apoplectic over ties to russian business (and FSB). Instead all he does is say russia is hacking, which is clearly true.

And, now that the election is over, you should care most about what can and will affect you going forward. It seems quite obvious that is the current administration. If it is not legitimate, what should happen next? If Obama had spied on trump and leaked and skewed the election, you should be railing against hillary in power. Even I would have sympathy for that. But what it looks like is that, even if obama knew about the trump teams treachery, he didn't do anything with the information. So where exactly is the problem? You seem to think that it is the intelligence services doing their job. Don't you want them to know which americans are being groomed by the FSB? Don't you want to know how much influence Vlad had on the election? Don't you want to know which members of american campaign teams are being paid millions by russians? How can this be less important than some tin hat **** about a losing candidate?

Where is your head exactly?

Trying to force your russian hacking religion on others who don't believe in it won't work.

You must be confused.

Carter Page. FISA.
    The same Carter Page who, yes, actually was the subject of a FISA warrant because he really was "being recruited" by the ruskies? Or being pumped for information, because they thought he was an idiot? And somehow this leak was obama and not the very pissed off CIA? It was certainly a warning shot from the intelligence community, and there was sufficient evidence Page might be a spy, or leaking to the russians, but what else does it show exactly? Do you think obama (or trump for that matter) controls the FISA warrants? Or their outcome?

la-pol-ca-swalwell-map-of-trump-s-ties-to-russia-20170309.png
    Last edited by Rokchick; 04-15-2017 at 06:56 AM.

So rok believes it is bad to do business with russian companies, and companies who have ties with russia.

Also, she believes it is bad to meet with a foreign ambassadors!

You know, that hillary and obama met PUTIN before trump even getting ready for the election!

Just because you don't like trump doesn't mean his russian ties are worse than the liberal politician puppets you love!

Quote Originally Posted by н-υ-п-т-ε-я View Post
    So rok believes it is bad to do business with russian companies, and companies who have ties with russia.

Also, she believes it is bad to meet with a foreign ambassadors!

You know, that hillary and obama met PUTIN before trump even getting ready for the election!

Just because you don't like trump doesn't mean his russian ties are worse than the liberal politician puppets you love!
    ROK believes it is wrong for a foreign power to influence the outcome of an election. If trump and his cronys were telling the Russians they would get a better deal under a trump administration and the Russians did their best to get that deal.... you see the issue now?

I don't think it's wrong to do business deals with Russian businesses often dangerous and unethical, but not inherently wrong. But we aren't talking about business.

Do you think obama (or trump for that matter) controls the FISA warrants?
    Through the DOJ, yes.

Yes, and he controls the military the same way. But he doesn't know what they are doing on a day to day basis. He didn't even know about the MOAB until after it hit.

Yes, and he controls the military the same way. But he doesn't know what they are doing on a day to day basis. He didn't even know about the MOAB until after it hit.
    It is good to see a president not micromanaging.

Does Trump knows that FOAB is better than the MOAB

it is lighter, 4 times more powerful, and have twice the radius of destruction!

Quit being sexist.
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

It -FOAB- is a russian bomb, and that it is better in specification is a fact!

but price is unknown to me

Quote Originally Posted by н-υ-п-т-ε-я View Post
    It -FOAB- is a russian bomb, and that it is better in specification is a fact!

but price is unknown to me
    Whether it actually exists is still unknown, our only evidence is when North Korea launches a FOAB into the ocean for their war on fish.

Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post
    Whether it actually exists is still unknown, our only evidence is when North Korea launches a FOAB into the ocean for their war on fish.
    Apparently, their bomb had a premature explosion. Commonly referred to as the SmallPox condition.

The same Carter Page who, yes, actually was the subject of a FISA warrant
    Why are democrats not wanting him to testify?

Trumps misleading tweet.... he should just stop watching fox and impulse tweeting.
    https://www.businessinsider.com.au/t...17-5?r=US&IR=T

Covfefe? anyone?

businessinsider
    Not a source. It also doesn't say he will be allowed to testify. Did you even read it?

Not a source. It also doesn't say he will be allowed to testify. Did you even read it?
    HA!! Gotta love the "business insider is not a source but fox is"!!! Talk about cognitive bias!

business insider is not a source but fox is
    Link to me saying this?

If you fail to provide a link you admit defeat and have to call Tony Abbott your daddy.

Alzo, did you even read it?

Me? Yes. It did not say "democrats don't want him testify". Orange baboon said that because Fox said it. Both were wrong. As usual.
    It said:
    It is unclear if Page’s testimony had been originally scheduled, however. Page wrote a letter to the committee last week indicating that he would testify in an open session sometime in early June, but he told Business Insider at the time that he and the committee were “still working out the details” of when he would appear.