Thread: Hero revival times (ROA)

Default Hero revival times (ROA)

My memory of hero revival times is 1 hour plus 1 hour per level, max of 24 hours. This is confirmed in Travian answers.
    An ally's level 94 hero died earlier today (on ts19), and had the expected 24 hour revival time.
    But my level 169 hero just died (also ts19) and my revival time was only 5 hours and 17 minutes. Is this some benefit for a level 100+ hero or a random bug?

Edit: Just talked to another person with a level 100+ hero and his last revival time was ~9 hours. So it does seem to be decreasing with level past 100.
    Last edited by Tineren; 04-03-2017 at 05:41 PM.

S6-r1 The_Chuck S8-r1 Lanie (night shift) S5-r3 Tyche (night shift) S7-r3 Chuckles (night shift)
    S2-r6 Tommo and rebuild S1-r7 Country (day shift) S5-r7(AEU) Office Space S19-r2 (SE) The Joker

Honestly I dont know. I have asked the CM community to see if anyone has experienced this or if its a bug.

If no one else has experienced this I may need to send to HQ on our weekly report to get an answer from the dev teamnext week

I will get back to you with an answer as soon as i have it

If this turned out to be a mistake, in my opinion, it should stay.
    Those with over lvl 100 for hero should be rewarded with something.
    Quote Originally Posted by LordDeath View Post
    If anyone is looking for a preformed team to join up with please feel free to apply
    Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    1. FwB was not a preformed team.
    Battle Reports:
    Finals 2016:
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/444870c3228
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/44487179c06

Quote Originally Posted by ArabChuckNorris View Post
    If this turned out to be a mistake, in my opinion, it should stay.
    Those with over lvl 100 for hero should be rewarded with something.
    I definitely agree there should be some benefit for higher levels, though I'd be surprised if they really wanted high level heroes that could revive 4-5 times a day without buckets.
    I've actually been thinking on the subject recently and I think I'd like something that expanded on the current system. Say if at level 100 you started earning 1 point per level rather than 4 but could put those points in an attribute that was 100 or more (maybe capping at 150). For example my level 169 hero would have 70 extra points to spend, and I could have a 30% offense bonus and a 24% defense bonus. (this really belongs in ideas)

S6-r1 The_Chuck S8-r1 Lanie (night shift) S5-r3 Tyche (night shift) S7-r3 Chuckles (night shift)
    S2-r6 Tommo and rebuild S1-r7 Country (day shift) S5-r7(AEU) Office Space S19-r2 (SE) The Joker

Level 116 at 13 hours, some more data if someone is trying to determine a calculation.
    s4r2 - ABT
    s4r3 - AXE
    s4r4 - ROAR
    s5r3 - Pack

Tineren. I dont have a definitive answer for you and it has now been forwarded to the Game Center for a response.

But the general consensus from the Community Managers group is that:

its not a bug. I encountered this same issue that higher level hero is taking lesser time revive.
    yes, that's what I found, but no details, only that it's going down already from lvl 100