Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Now what?

Congratulations to BTDT for starting their WW and turning this server into a game instead of, as was evidenced by this entire S1 forum, a bored housewives reality TV show.

Quote Originally Posted by ebeing View Post
    Congratulations to BTDT for starting their WW and turning this server into a game instead of, as was evidenced by this entire S1 forum, a bored housewives reality TV show.

We had hoped that there would be at least one alliance out there who could build, and keep rebuilding, and give us something to aim for in a struggle between their WW and our hammers. But it was not to be, for many reasons.

So it's build one ourselves to put the server out of its misery, or watch the boredom rise and rise.

We decided to do something. Maybe there's someone out there who will try to stop us, and turn this back into a game. Or not. But the sandcastle will rise, despite our original intentions.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

Quote Originally Posted by Meherrin View Post
    We decided to do something. Maybe there's someone out there who will try to stop us, and turn this back into a game. Or not. But the sandcastle will rise, despite our original intentions.
    Will shave a month off server....
    The power of Murdok......
    wow i love that Murdok guy he ain't even a Mh anymore but i am still scared he will ban me lol

... Reputation and respect are earned, not given, no matter how big your ban-stick may be. He ain't no Murdok.

Quote Originally Posted by Murdok View Post
    Will shave a month off server....
    Thankfully we have the best ww builder around in charge of the job.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

Not sure the best but Ive built enough to do the job!
    wow i love that Murdok guy he ain't even a Mh anymore but i am still scared he will ban me lol

... Reputation and respect are earned, not given, no matter how big your ban-stick may be. He ain't no Murdok.

Quote Originally Posted by Murdok View Post
    Not sure the best but Ive built enough to do the job!

Murdok will be doing all of us the great favor of making this server end sooner rather than later. Anvils should never be forced to die on the vine from ennui. We are grateful.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Quote Originally Posted by ebeing View Post
    It was always a game. We just didn't have any good competition. I'm glad I left now though if they're building a WW. I would have just quit later than sooner. But since it's Maddy, I will wish him luck, as I luv him and want him to be a happy camper. He's earned it.
    The ORIGINALCisalpine! Retired

http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=95436 for the Awesome Natar Win
    http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=93085 For US S1 history

Cis, the main reason it is being built is because we want the server to end asap and the fastest way to get it done was to build our own sand pile....it also gives the anvils something to do.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Bored anvils. SMH. We had some REALLY bored ones too!

I know why y'all are doing it. And like I said, it's for Maddy, more power to you. In fact, why doesn't everyone join in? If ANYONE deserves to build a sand castle to end things, it's Maddy. Title it "US1 is tired and bored"
    Last edited by Cisalpine; 04-24-2017 at 05:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cisalpine View Post
    Bored anvils. SMH. We had some REALLY bored ones too!

I know why y'all are doing it. And like I said, it's for Maddy, more power to you. In fact, why doesn't everyone join in? If ANYONE deserves to build a sand castle to end things, it's Maddy. Title it "US1 is tired and bored"
    http://prntscr.com/f09nfs

Hopefully we can end this server as soon as possible... from the sounds of it next round will be a slug fest if plans continue on the current path...

Also the last guy that hit us yesterday almost didn't make it to see his attack land... If I would have sent a few more waves his cap would have gone poof along with his troops... was funny though the follow up waves by another hammer cratered it about an hour or so after he landed!

ROTFLMAO. You go!!!!