Thread: Spy arti + banned

Default Spy arti + banned

Sorry again if this has been posted somewhere. I really did use the search feature. Anyone that knows my history on here knows I'm pretty good at the ol search function. =p

Let's say someone has a large spy artifact but they got banned for one reason or another. However there are incomings on their villages after the ban. Can they see the type/hero/etc etc inbound troops despite being banned, by virtue of having the artifact?

Basically, does a spy artifact retain its benefits even though an account owner is banned due to rule violation?

Also, if such an account were run by a sitter, could the sitter see the incomings?

Many thanks!
    Qui tacet consentire videtur, ubi loqui debuit ac potuit.

[7:32 AM] Jason (Al Bundy raidslave): Who the **** loses an arti to 18 phalanx
    [7:32 AM] Old Timer US1: The same faction that loses one to 66 legos

As far as I know, you can see everything as usual while banned, you just can't change anything. I've seen a few wonder holders banned, and the concerns have always been about inability to ship troops or queue wonder levels, not about arties turning off.

S6-r1 The_Chuck S8-r1 Lanie (night shift) S5-r3 Tyche (night shift) S7-r3 Chuckles (night shift)
    S2-r6 Tommo and rebuild S1-r7 Country (day shift) S5-r7(AEU) Office Space S19-r2 (SE) The Joker

Quote Originally Posted by Tineren View Post
    As far as I know, you can see everything as usual while banned, you just can't change anything. I've seen a few wonder holders banned, and the concerns have always been about inability to ship troops or queue wonder levels, not about arties turning off.
    The ban is just a method to freeze an account IE prevent any new actions. Queued levels, troop movments already sent before the ban and artifacts still continue to operate as normal just you are not able to make any new actions

So yes the account owner (or a sitter) would be able to view incoming troops/types etc even while banned