Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 122

Thread: Mass Deletion? o.O

  1. #1

    Default Mass Deletion? o.O

    Moderator Comment: CM m.hudson
    MM Removed

    H. Transcripts of private communication without permission. This includes, but is not limited to, contents of forum Private Messages (PMs), In-Game Messages (IGMs), or emails, as well as conversations via any instant messaging service such as Skype or MSN. Permission from all parties involved must be sent via PM to the relevant section mod before the material is posted.

    If you wish to publish such information you should clear it with the section mod or myself before hand as detailed in the forum rules.



    1. Server population size? That's why? Sure, guys. Whatever you say.

    2. Yeah, lol, he sure was.

    3. Well that was just rude.

    4. Thank you for displaying that you know nothing about how BTDT was formed.


    If you are reading this and in BTDT: Go vote on their poll and make them stay. I want villages to destroy.

    If you are reading this and in GONE: Get a new leader! We call him Cluelissss for a reason. If he had any sense whatsoever, he'd have been relocating the busted up coreward account to your WW feeder cluster and used all that CP and those skilled players (Like Doggo) to make an actual WW supercluster there rather than the current one that doesn't even fill a 7x7. None of the reasons LuLu gave are why victory seems fleeting right now. Your poll needed a third option... cat Luisss and install competant leadership.
    Last edited by SupremeAdmiral; 03-27-2017 at 08:11 AM. Reason: Mentioned player who would probably complain

  2. #2

    Meherrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    In a universe of my own design
    Posts
    4,339

    Default

    It would be a sad thing if GONE were to do this.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

  3. #3

    Default

    Sore loser(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

  4. #4

    Default

    Looks like the message can't be posted, PM please.

    But to be honest, GONE really isnt out of this yet. The first WW defense got wiffed, but with 50ish players they should be able to do better. Quitting before the natars even start building would be giving up way before a loss is assured
    I've probably played 30 servers at this point

    US1 Honeybadger - http://travian-reports.net/us/report/46781746d83
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/49535643339

    I blame blazin1 for any actions that may occur during the course of any server

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Teutons View Post
    Looks like the message can't be posted, PM please.

    But to be honest, GONE really isnt out of this yet. The first WW defense got wiffed, but with 50ish players they should be able to do better. Quitting before the natars even start building would be giving up way before a loss is assured
    With all the inactives they have I'd be surprised if they even have 40 accounts still playing.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

  6. #6

    Default

    Typical GONE bs.

    Remember a short while ago when LB suggested they delete to save gold and time, and then DA went on a rant about integrity. Now their leader sends a MM saying to delete, and all quiet on the integrity front.

  7. #7
    Consul The Burninator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Great Garden State
    Posts
    8,790

    Default

    I actually seriously doubt our own capacity to keep catting that wonder down. It costed like 3 pretty massive hammers last time, and it's still more'n 100 days until a natar win. There's still time for them to pull it off. Does seem premature to quit. Didn't see the PM though -- and I'm ok with not seeing it unless it was agreed to be shared. Just puttin' in my 2 pence.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SupremeAdmiral View Post
    If you are reading this and in BTDT: Go vote on their poll and make them stay. I want villages to destroy.
    I appreciate that they allowed BTDT to vote that they stay. This is wonderful target practice for future servers.

    Quote Originally Posted by SupremeAdmiral View Post
    Your poll needed a third option... cat Luisss and install competant leadership.
    It is all his fault. His failure to properly plan. His failure to properly prepare. His failure to coach. His failure to vet. His failure to lead. His picking fights he couldn't handle. His failure to play with integrity. He united a server against GONE. I'd be willing to stop catting folks daily if he deletes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Meherrin View Post
    It would be a sad thing if GONE were to do this.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    With all the inactives they have I'd be surprised if they even have 40 accounts still playing.
    Deletion is the better choice. They stopped booting inactives so they're not as big as they appear. Add crop locks, blown up caps, ruined hammers and lost anvils and it's hopeless. The members would be better served on a new server with new leadership.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    Typical GONE bs. Remember a short while ago when LB suggested they delete to save gold and time, and then DA went on a rant about integrity.
    Funny isn't it? I make a post, they flame me, later it turns out I was right after all. It's been that way all server.

  9. #9

    Default

    Well, I was under the impression that so long as nobody was named it was fine, but oh well. I'll send anyone the message upon request, as per usual.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Burninator View Post
    I actually seriously doubt our own capacity to keep catting that wonder down. It costed like 3 pretty massive hammers last time, and it's still more'n 100 days until a natar win. There's still time for them to pull it off. Does seem premature to quit. Didn't see the PM though -- and I'm ok with not seeing it unless it was agreed to be shared. Just puttin' in my 2 pence.
    All day every day cat that thing.

    There are lots of hammers.


    AFA the censored part:
    1) You knew this coming in.

    2) See you are still not taking responsibility for handing over your alliance's most important information. You're right, it's someone else's fault.

    3) This reeks as sore loser drivel.

    4) You had friends on this server too. Mine stuck around and did stuff.

    I voted for you to leave. Mostly because you put up this poll.

    EDIT2: I don't think I've seen anything more pathetic in Travian EVER, and I hang out with some pretty shady characters.
    Last edited by bugzy; 03-27-2017 at 01:49 PM.

  11. #11

    Default

    I just read the MM. Pathetic. It's so typical in trying to push responsibility off onto anything (server size) and any one (five alliances and TiK ToK) other than leadership's poor decisions. Luisss envisions himself like Moses. A prophet and almost messianic type figure leading the GONE to freedom. Before that spend forty years wondering the desert I wonder if he disclosed this is the sixth time (?) he's collapsed an alliance or totally failed as a leader.
    Last edited by Lord Bane; 03-27-2017 at 01:47 PM.

  12. #12

    Default

    I was personally in favor of mass deletion after the dishonest troll's coming out party, for whatever that's worth.

  13. #13

    Default

    When I first played on s8r1, I realized that my friends, as fun as they were, didn't play a very good game. My dual, who had been my friend for years told me things like, "Don't stick your head over the parapets". "Avoid the big players". even "Don't send infantry and cav in the same attack(!?) I had a choice of staying with them, or learning how to play this dumb game.

    Now that's a balance. This game is only good because of your friends.

    So I went to .com where I didn't know anybody. I ghosted the #1 robber, took a small trainer...I thought I had all of this figured out.

    Then Rainer stole my trainer and I learned that I wasn't even close to there yet.

    The next round Rainer catted our residence while our settlers were marching. We joined him then. We learned so much about Travian from all of the people we met. Some were really nice, some called me "n00b" but all shared information, and all taught me new things about Travian.

    I came back to .us just in time to join TRU. Now this was home. No BS, just play Travian like you're supposed to. Don't know how? Don't worry there are 547686358677 willing to teach you! Now I help teach others. We tend to drift into the same groups.

    Now break this down into two parts:
    No shame in deleting. I'm doing it right now somewhere else. What I'm offended by is that an alliance leader would suggest Jim Jonesing the entire alliance, then saying "Hey follow me!"

    I encourage you not to.

    You might even consider playing with one of us poison people of no moral character.

    You might find what I have, that the truly good players, the ones that don't have anything left to prove, the BTDTs, are really nice and still helping people.

    Easy to figure out. We're trying to teach more and more people how to play so we can have a good game that doesn't end in people giving up and starting over....only to make the same mistakes. ;(

    Embrace your "enemies" and learn from them.

    EDIT: Delete if you must, but please consider joining anybody else. Anybody. To get a different perspective of this game and your opponents.

    EDIT2: Luisss, please consider not leading. You might have more fun, and accidentally learn some new tricks!
    Last edited by bugzy; 03-27-2017 at 02:40 PM.

  14. #14

    Default

    My two cents is that reason #1 and #4 are pretty much bull. Server pop isnt an excuse for having 1mil def split between the WW and artifact. And almost every server ends up having one alliance thats more experienced than the others.

    I understand how GONE feels about Tik Tok. But if you feel so strongly about the integrity of the game, why were the artifacts stolen by a certain banned player not returned to BTDT?

    With 40 active players you could easily get 4mil def in the WW. At least give defending it a real shot before throwing in the towel.
    I've probably played 30 servers at this point

    US1 Honeybadger - http://travian-reports.net/us/report/46781746d83
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/49535643339

    I blame blazin1 for any actions that may occur during the course of any server

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Teutons View Post
    I understand how GONE feels about Tik Tok. But if you feel so strongly about the integrity of the game, why were the artifacts stolen by a certain banned player not returned to BTDT?
    This more than anything is why their arguments fall on deaf ears.

  16. #16
    Artisan Pile of Pandas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Somewhere in the pile
    Posts
    617

    Default

    Mistakes were made, not least of all, letting TikTok in. 3.5 quads vs us and hammers can be rebuilt in the time it takes us to get WW levels back up; It's a losing battle. We also apparently still have a snitch in our midst.

    Several of us had decided to delete before the MM, so don't blame Luisss. We can think for ourselves.

  17. #17

    Default

    Good game Pandas.

    Someone read your MM? C'mon! Everybody knows the enemy reads the MMs before the allies do. That's why you don't do stuff like this in MM!

  18. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigboy21 View Post

    If this is the way you feel the scrolls was stolen fair and square and maybe if BTDT had one ounce of integrity they would have gave that one back when they learned what had happened. But just like other times and this post you cry wolf blame gone call us idiots, attack leadership, act superior. you guys always had the better leadership, players, spies, and other shady stuff but don't discredit what we did with all that.
    I dont feel that way, you'll notice that I haven't sent any MMs complaining about it and using it to justify my deletion. I dont think that either alliance owes it to the other to return the artifacts. Nor do I think youre idiots, its almost certain none of you knew the player was cheating until the ban.

    All that said, its extremely hypocritical to complain about being at a disadvantage due to Tik Toks actions and not acknowledge the significant advantage gained by having a player in your alliance very successfully cheat
    Last edited by Teutons; 03-27-2017 at 04:10 PM.
    I've probably played 30 servers at this point

    US1 Honeybadger - http://travian-reports.net/us/report/46781746d83
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/49535643339

    I blame blazin1 for any actions that may occur during the course of any server

  19. #19

    Default

    Hey man. All you're doing by taking it private is showing that we are getting to you.

    I don't care to talk to you in private, you haven't shown that you'll keep it that way.

    You know who you are.

  20. #20

    Default

    Please, continue with the faux outrage while continuing to pretend your alliance did not benefit from actual cheating.

    Its okay to admit your team is flawed as well, the world isnt black and white. But this is exactly why I dont feel bad for most of GONE in the slightest.
    I've probably played 30 servers at this point

    US1 Honeybadger - http://travian-reports.net/us/report/46781746d83
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/49535643339

    I blame blazin1 for any actions that may occur during the course of any server

  21. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pile of Pandas View Post
    Mistakes were made, not least of all, letting TikTok in.
    While I personally revel in the attention and credit for this you were GONEers long before judgement day. Your accounts were not appropriately set up for a sustainable game, your leadership focused on the wrong artifacts and most importantly your opposition out matches you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pile of Pandas View Post
    3.5 quads vs us
    Alienating the server was a big deal.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pile of Pandas View Post
    and hammers can be rebuilt in the time it takes us to get WW levels back up
    Yes they can. I'm still sitting on two primary and ten secondary.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pile of Pandas View Post
    It's a losing battle. We also apparently still have a snitch in our midst.
    Several actually. Alienating your own players was GONE`s biggest mistake.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pile of Pandas View Post
    Several of us had decided to delete before the MM,
    You've been a worthy opponent and have catapulted me more than any player in twelve servers. I wish you the best of luck on the next server.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pile of Pandas View Post
    so don't blame Luisss.
    It is all his fault. If he truly cares he would buy you each 3,000 gold for the next server.

    Quote Originally Posted by bigboy21 View Post
    Yes let me acknowledge what Tik tok did
    • Your alliance threatened to zero the account in game.
    • Your alliance challenged the account owner to destroy you on the forums.
    • Your leadership has been part of near identical events that targeted yours truly.
    • You have leadership that is banned.

    Take some responsibility man.
    Last edited by Lord Bane; 03-27-2017 at 04:37 PM.

  22. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SupremeAdmiral View Post
    Moderator Comment: CM m.hudson
    MM Removed
    H. Transcripts of private communication without permission. This includes, but is not limited to, contents of forum Private Messages (PMs), In-Game Messages (IGMs),
    [/I]
    If you wish to publish such information you should clear it with the section mod or myself before hand as detailed in the forum rules.
    .
    Here is the gist of the MM..

    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    3) This reeks as sore loser drivel.
    Indeed.. But then Luisssss wrote the MM, soo...


    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    It is all his fault. His failure to properly plan. His failure to properly prepare. His failure to coach. His failure to vet. His failure to lead. His picking fights he couldn't handle. His failure to play with integrity. He united a server against GONE. I'd be willing to stop catting folks daily if he deletes..
    This..!! All of it.. The bolded in particular, if Luisss would leave the server both in game and on skype, then I would personally help push the GONE WW, with my resources and my personal defense.. Just on the principle of it.. I will still hit GONE members with my offense, but my D and feeder reso's would be yours..

    Quote Originally Posted by Pile of Pandas View Post
    Mistakes were made, It's a losing battle. We also apparently still have a snitch in our midst.
    Several of us had decided to delete before the MM, so blame Luisss.
    We do blame him, and so should you guys.. His foot has been half way out the door looong before he sent that MM asking you guys to let him leave.. That is what the MM really is, he is asking permission to officially give up on you all, and asking you guys to grant him your blessing in leaving you all stranded and dragging you all down with him yet once again..

    PoP, I was about to come here and say how I would be honored to play alongside you on a future server because you have held integrity through all this, but to give in because he opened the exit door and to give up because pixels, is not my idea of admirable.. Luisss has been on another server and this one and it's members has taken a back seat ever since.. He does NOT have ya'lls best interest in his priorities.. HE united the server against GONE, and the bailed in spirit long ago..

    Note to Luisss..
    If this is how you feel about s1, then maybe you should delete s2 also before the storm hits you there too..
    Last edited by odinloki; 03-28-2017 at 03:41 AM.
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

  23. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    Note to Luisss..
    If this is how you feel about s1, then maybe you should delete s2 also before the storm hits you there too..
    LoL, if you think the morals on s1 are...flexible. By all means enjoy s2.

  24. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    LoL, if you think the morals on s1 are...flexible. By all means enjoy s2.
    Ohh there are good plans for s2.. lol And when the time comes, you will be rolling right along side of us to glory lol
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

  25. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    Ohh there are good plans for s2.. lol And when the time comes, you will be rolling right along side of us to glory lol
    Dunno about all that!

  26. #26

    Default

    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to odinloki again

  27. #27

    Default

    Well I mean his alliance on s2 kicked, cleared, and farmed me because I went yellow once without ever asking me what happened or if I needed a sitter/dual. But they left me in their skype chat so
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

  28. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    Well I mean his alliance on s2 kicked, cleared, and farmed me because I went yellow once without ever asking me what happened or if I needed a sitter/dual. But they left me in their skype chat so
    And yet Luisss goes yellow all the time. Holding others to a higher standard than he holds himself. #CoupLuisss2017

  29. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    Well I mean his alliance on s2 kicked, cleared, and farmed me because I went yellow once without ever asking me what happened or if I needed a sitter/dual. But they left me in their skype chat so
    Sooo, you're saying you wanna hit him on s2 also..?

    As for s1, seems at least two people have decided to delete, and I am their outlet for crashing troops into before they do.. lol


    Now, that's a 6 car pile-up, of Panda's..

    Ohh and this ghost could have been used soo much more effectively rather than a simple suicide..
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

  30. #30
    Artisan Pile of Pandas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Somewhere in the pile
    Posts
    617

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    Sooo, you're saying you wanna hit him on s2 also..?

    As for s1, seems at least two people have decided to delete, and I am their outlet for crashing troops into before they do.. lol


    Now, that's a 6 car pile-up, of Panda's..
    'twas Just a simple game of eenie meenie miney moe. You Won. Congrats

  31. #31

    Default

    Great D Greg and team!! As always, never letting our guard down.

    As for the 3.5 vs 1, or server size. GONE has probably lost more members than the rest of the entire server put together. Something I have been mocking them about publicly since day 1 of the Luis lies began. At this stage, it is only a few remaining people left to delete.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pile of Pandas View Post
    We also apparently still have a snitch in our midst.
    That is the funniest part of all. Even after what happened with Tik Tok, people still hate playing with GONE so much, they still volunteer us information? How did you guys piss off your own team so badly????
    Last edited by Vicious_Machine; 03-27-2017 at 09:36 PM.

  32. #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    How did you guys piss off your own team so badly????
    There's a lot of reasons but I'll leave you with what I consider to be the big two.
    • Luisss
    • Iron Banner

    They have been more valuable to BTDT, KCCO, TS, THC, TMF, QQ War, RD, no_no and TiK ToK than any single spy, leak or "traitor" this server.

    Edit:
    I'll give Zapp honorable mentions.
    Last edited by Lord Bane; 03-27-2017 at 10:19 PM.

  33. #33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    Great D Greg and team!! As always, never letting our guard down.
    The funny thing is, we didn't ask for D.. My dual and I specifically said we were defending with our own troops, a few hero's would be nice but no D..

    The first hit with PoP, we all expected to be fake, but defend just in case.. Then with the poll about deleting coming out, we knew the next was a real for sure.. We can likely expect to see a lot of GONE suicides in the next 72 hours or less..
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

  34. #34
    Consul The Blazin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murica... **** yeah
    Posts
    7,678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

    It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

  35. #35
    Consul Lurk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Midwest U.S.
    Posts
    5,700

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    The funny thing is, we didn't ask for D.. My dual and I specifically said we were defending with our own troops, a few hero's would be nice but no D..

    The first hit with PoP, we all expected to be fake, but defend just in case.. Then with the poll about deleting coming out, we knew the next was a real for sure.. We can likely expect to see a lot of GONE suicides in the next 72 hours or less..
    I would actually like to give a shout out to Pandas for the hit. She smacked a couple levels off one of our GWs which cannot currently be rebuilt due to game mechanics plus a couple levels off one of our wheat fields which has been rebuilt at the cost of a good chunk of resources and some Gold. It's also worth mentioning that she accomplished more than anyone else has for months.

    She used what she had very well. Solid hit.

    Edit: She knocked down a level 18 wheat field. We aren't going to rebuild it to 18 because the cost vs return is too high considering the server has at most 4 months left mathematically. So if she is in fact deleting she can leave with the knowledge that she did more lasting damage to an enemy account than any of her alliance mates managed to.
    Last edited by Lurk; 03-28-2017 at 01:42 PM.
    Qui tacet consentire videtur, ubi loqui debuit ac potuit.

    [7:32 AM] Jason (Al Bundy raidslave): Who the **** loses an arti to 18 phalanx
    [7:32 AM] Old Timer US1: The same faction that loses one to 66 legos

  36. #36

    Default

    Panda be like...



    Luisss be like...


  37. #37
    Artisan Pile of Pandas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Somewhere in the pile
    Posts
    617

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lurk View Post
    I would actually like to give a shout out to Pandas for the hit. She smacked a couple levels off one of our GWs which cannot currently be rebuilt due to game mechanics plus a couple levels off one of our wheat fields which has been rebuilt at the cost of a good chunk of resources and some Gold. It's also worth mentioning that she accomplished more than anyone else has for months.

    She used what she had very well. Solid hit.

    Edit: She knocked down a level 18 wheat field. We aren't going to rebuild it to 18 because the cost vs return is too high considering the server has at most 4 months left mathematically. So if she is in fact deleting she can leave with the knowledge that she did more lasting damage to an enemy account than any of her alliance mates managed to.
    RAWR This panda haz claws

    Thanks for the shout out. I was afraid I'd be laughed off the server with the troop counts I had left, but decided to send anyway just for kicks. I decided last night to not delete. I still think the same way I did, that it's pretty much hopeless, but I'd rather go down swinging in the end.

    Watch out for my lego hammer next.

  38. #38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pile of Pandas View Post
    I was afraid I'd be laughed off the server with the troop counts I had left
    That's how GONE sees the world. What matters us today? You have troops? You're cool. You lost troops defending your friends? You're now worthless.

    Pop stacking early to look good, taking large arties they couldn't use just for forum bragging, trying to create crisis (IP tracking) to intimidate one player today when it inspired spies and enemies to rise up tomorrow. Sacrificing future servers for immediate gratification.

    You however are not guilty of this limited world view nor am I. I will swing until I'm out of troops and then I will defend village by village, cluster by cluster until I am fully and properly zeroed. Let them taunt me when I'm down to five villages. It'll cost them dearly. There's honor in that.

  39. #39
    Consul Lurk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Midwest U.S.
    Posts
    5,700

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pile of Pandas View Post
    Thanks for the shout out. I was afraid I'd be laughed off the server with the troop counts I had left, but decided to send anyway just for kicks.
    I've sent many hits on your alliance mates with the same thought in mind especially when I've had to split the hammer due to ADHD and Reyka vodka. I've caused dents in our hammer that way, but it's worked out well most of the time. Last time I croplocked one of you guys I actually asked Greg beforehand if it was too much of a risk. His response? "Leeeeeeeroy Jenkins..."

    Thank you for choosing not to delete.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pile of Pandas View Post
    Watch out for my lego hammer next.
    I have some rebuilding to do on it thanks to you and the follow-up ghost, but....ditto.
    Qui tacet consentire videtur, ubi loqui debuit ac potuit.

    [7:32 AM] Jason (Al Bundy raidslave): Who the **** loses an arti to 18 phalanx
    [7:32 AM] Old Timer US1: The same faction that loses one to 66 legos

  40. #40

    Meherrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    In a universe of my own design
    Posts
    4,339

    Default

    Thanks for deciding to stay, Pandas. I hope your teammates make the same decision.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •