Thread: Thank you Dire Doggo

Default Thank you Dire Doggo

Recipient: Dire Doggo

Subject:thank you

Sent:today, 21:13

I heard the word delete.

I don't know if its true but I want you to know you have really earned the respect of a lot of good players.

My involvement was started by a joke as at the time you was the biggest and badest player on our block.

You can thank Namoo for that -- he had never seen badger raiding and never seen me play with it. What that did was show others that possibility's existed especially with the lack of help from your team.

To me -- your a pro and a very good sport.

So from a hummable little badger raider.

Hats off to you and thank you for the fun.

Tazz

I agree Dire is a pro and was really happy to play against such a good player. Take care

Dire Doggo, you dear sir caused me many a sleepless nights. You are a worthy opponent indeed.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

If you actually deleting, good game, and thanks for being a worthy opponent.

Despite what DA says, we won't question your integrity if you are indeed deleting. Hope you will return to fight us again next round.

I don't think he's deleting. But if he does he was a worthy and respectable opponent who deserved better than what either GONE or I gave him. I hope to see him, Twist, and Monster on future rounds.