Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I guess the ACA replacement discussion has already been exhausted...?

-32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm

Quote Originally Posted by н-υ-п-т-ε-я View Post
    So you are ignoring the fact that they insulted him, before winning the election.

But you are a champion in ignoring the fact you don't like about your fellow liberals misconduct!
    You can't tell the difference between before and after an election? The position doesn't matter? Have you NEVER seen any elections? Where do you live again? This pumpkin is now speaking as the "leader" of the free world. Or he should be, but he's not. He's speaking as the 8yo brat he always was.

Here's a hint. I really don't care what Malcolm Turnbull said when he was running in a dirty election, or what was said about him. But when he is representing ME or Australia, he better be bloody careful what he says on the foreign stage.
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    But when he is representing ME or Australia, he better be bloody careful what he says on the foreign stage.
    What are you blathering incoherently about?

Is he on another vacation again? That guy has cost more in his first month for his golfing trips than Obama did in a year for his vacations. All we've done is hire a raging slacker.
    Quote Originally Posted by gebne View Post
    St. Chak, glorious atelier, faithful servant and bearer of thong,
    the stain of the troll has caused you to be forgotten by many,
    but the true forum invokes you universally as the patron of things despised of;
    pray for me, that finally I may receive the alterations and the couture of thongs in all my fripperies, ornamentations, and trimmings,
    particularly those of purple hue, and that I may read Chak with the thong throughout Eternity.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Chak View Post
    Is he on another vacation again? That guy has cost more in his first month for his golfing trips than Obama did in a year for his vacations. All we've done is hire a raging slacker.
    You may want to invest a modicum of intelligence in your claims. They compare all Trump expenses to just Obama vacation expenses while ignoring inflation. Anyone who has unironically talked about, advertised, or referenced the numbers is a complete moron in every single way.

But hey, what do facts matter to a leftist.

I was always personally happy whenever Obama took a vacation. The fact that he was a lazy empty suit meant that he wasn't really interested in doing anything. That was a win for America.

I feel the same about Trump, fwiw.

No DC, just no.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

You missed some adjectives. I've put a helpful list below:
    Orange
    Incompetent
    Crypto-fascist
    Dishonest
    Hateful
    Uncompassionate

You can even mix and match!

Quote Originally Posted by cofc View Post
    You may want to invest a modicum of intelligence in your claims. They compare all Trump expenses to just Obama vacation expenses while ignoring inflation. Anyone who has unironically talked about, advertised, or referenced the numbers is a complete moron in every single way.

But hey, what do facts matter to a leftist.
    Yeah, lets use the 'fake news'! term to describe all of the 'leftists' facts. Easier than looking in a mirror and realizing what an unequivocal moron he is - awesome that you chose to use the word 'intelligence' while defending such an incredibly dumb guy!
    Maybe you could teach him some of your high-fallutin' $5 words there, Heathcliff. Every time he opens his mouth, I just wanna cry.
    But the facts are that he has gone golfing in Florida almost a half dozen times since he became president.
    pray for me, that finally I may receive the alterations and the couture of thongs in all my fripperies, ornamentations, and trimmings,
    particularly those of purple hue, and that I may read Chak with the thong throughout Eternity.

But the facts are that he has gone golfing in Florida almost a half dozen times since he became president.
    He is really close to Obama's number of golf rounds -- 333.

I am sure you mentioned Obama doing this before January 20th 2017.

I didn't vote for Obama last time. I could give a litany on the reasons why I only voted for him once, but why would it matter? Obama is not the president. Drumpf is.
    Do you need meds to help stay on subject? Is there a need to bring in other crappy presidents to help make Trumpf look any better?

I didn't vote for Obama last time.

help stay on subject
    Sounds like you voted for him. How pathetic.

Directly responding to your post is off the subject?

I thought the issue was how pumpkin criticized Obama for playing golf, and now he's doing it even more. Of course, Obabma rarely traveled all the way to Florida to play golf, even if he did it almost as often. But truly, I'm happy when the big idiot is out on the links. At least he's not embarrassing you with his tweets for a couple of hours.

he's doing it even more.
    More than 333 times?

Not even maths is something that stands in the way of a leftist.

Sounds like you voted for him. How pathetic.

Directly responding to your post is off the subject?
    Once, yes. And then someone else the second time. You think that's pathetic? Imagine someone voting for Trump!

More than 333 times?

Not even maths is something that stands in the way of a leftist.
    Math is hurrrrrrd. Obama in no way golfed 333 times in his first month as president. herp a derp!

But how on earth can anyone tell? The big liar doesn't even admit he's been playing golf until the photos show up to prove it. He's "just meeting someone at the golf club". At least Obama admitted where he was.

Once, yes. And then someone else the second time. You think that's pathetic?

Obama in no way golfed 333 times in his first month as president.
    Very pathetic. Voting is already for children and subhumans, but uniroinically voting for Obama is super pathetic. The guy was like Gutman, he literally did not have one good policy.

It is February 20th?

At least Obama admitted where he was.
    Where was he during the Benghazi attack?

TDS is not just prevalent in America, it's seemed to work its way across the globe. I couldn't name you more than 4 or 5 foreign leaders, and couldn't care less about their politics or the number of vacations that they take.

Very pathetic. Voting is already for children and subhumans, but uniroinically voting for Obama is super pathetic. The guy was like Gutman, he literally did not have one good policy.

It is February 20th?
    It's good that they let you have some internet time between med-checks where you are. Be polite and thank them.
    If you don't vote... well, you can still complain if you're at taxpayer, because you're paying their salaries. But defending someone you haven't voted for is weird, even for you.
    I voted for Obama because he promised to close Guantanamo and, well, we see where that went.

Did they not change the calendar for you? Are you stuck in February?

If you don't vote... well, you can still complain

I voted for Obama because he promised to close Guantanamo and, well, we see where that went.

Did they not change the calendar for you? Are you stuck in February?
    You can only complain if you do not vote. You voted, you already got to speak your opinion on the topic.

One issues voters are even worse.

Do leftists really believe one month is from January 29th until March 30th?

You can't tell the difference between before and after an election? The position doesn't matter? Have you NEVER seen any elections? Where do you live again?
    I never seen an election where a president fully support one candidate, and trash the other.

I never seen an election where other countries interfering in telling people that the other candidate is trash.

and the good thing the american people said no to the incompetent leaders of the fake free world.

and the losers who lost everything the worked for went and blamed Putin who did nothing but said, Trump is bright.

Failed people like to blame others.

Failed people don't like to co-operate with those who defeated them!
    Quote Originally Posted by Avicenna
    That whose existence is necessary must necessarily be one essence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumi
    What you are seeking is also seeking you.

I thought the issue was how pumpkin criticized Obama for playing golf, and now he's doing it even more. Of course, Obabma rarely traveled all the way to Florida to play golf, even if he did it almost as often. But truly, I'm happy when the big idiot is out on the links. At least he's not embarrassing you with his tweets for a couple of hours.
    Pumpkin Drumpft, that's a good one. A drumpftkin.
    Last edited by Summer; 03-31-2017 at 05:25 AM.

I like how everyone says Obama isn't president now, when they had no problems bringing up Bush when Obama was. Also, Trump plays golf and works, Obama just played golf.
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

Another one. If universal healthcare were a Christian tenet, then maybe God would have just made us all perfectly healthy? But it's not about that. It's about human choices. And if your choices lead you to your doom, then sleep in the bed you made. Why is it the rest of our jobs as Christians to help nurture you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod Dark Tower View Post
    *Sigh*, I'm such an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    I'm not very bright.

Trump went golfing 9 times as President as of March 11th.

I'll be very generous to him with the numbers and say that's 2 months as president. Average of 4.5 times per month.

Obama, using your figure which I'm not able to find - all sources seem to indicate 306, therefore again, being generous to Trump, 333/96 (12 months*8 years) is 3.4

So Trump is definitely on track to beat Obama's golf record here.
    Qui tacet consentire videtur, ubi loqui debuit ac potuit.

[7:32 AM] Jason (Al Bundy raidslave): Who the **** loses an arti to 18 phalanx
    [7:32 AM] Old Timer US1: The same faction that loses one to 66 legos

Yeah, but Obama takes twice as many swings when golfing compared to Trump.

The country with the world's longest official name

Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Also, Trump plays golf and works.
    Yeah, he really got stuff done with that healthcare bill.

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse-Keyboard View Post
    That needs points....

Which is a blessing, really. It was a ridiculous bill that didn't really address anything that needs to be addressed. He likely didn't read the bill anyway. He just wanted to say that he did something about healthcare. Pretty much the same as Obama and the ACA, except he and the democrats were stupid enough to pass theirs.

Because it is such a wonderful plan and we are lucky to have it? You can lick Obama's boots all you want to, but Trump has stayed busy working for the country.

You are playing with fire.

You are playing with fire.
    and fire is playing with you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Avicenna
    That whose existence is necessary must necessarily be one essence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumi
    What you are seeking is also seeking you.

Play with fire, wet the bed.