Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Maybe this will help clear things up...maybe

Default Maybe this will help clear things up...maybe

I've spent an ungodly (no reference to GONE) amount of time going back and reading and trying to piece everything together. For those that have been here daily and read closely, this will be nothing new, but for those like me that only poked their heads in occasionally back then, hopefully this will help lay it all out.

The accusations and jabs are spread over multiple threads, but I feel that the bulk of it is contained in the thread LB started entitled, "Is Luisss a traitor or a failure? Four caps are GONE..." It starts with the BRs of GONE losing 4 caps due to KCCO back in mid Dec.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    Weekly Bane Topic December, 19th 2016
    Is Luisss a traitor or a failure?

Lets count...

That's four. FOUR caps GONE. AH HA HA.

KCCO you managed an amazing Op. You destroyed four capitals and didn't lose a single hammer in this Op. Congratulations.

Now the real question. Luisss handled offense and killed eleven allied hammers in four minutes. Luisss handled defense and lost four allied caps in under forty minutes.

Is he really that bad or is he actually working for BTDT?
    One question I have is had JD deleted by this point? Was tiktok already anti-GONE? or just anti-Luisss? It seems that LB was already pretty against GONE by this gloating. Which came first, Tiktok's GONE hatred or Luisss' taunting?

The thread kind of derails for a bit, but then...

Back on subject...

Good news for Luisss... he finally got a hit through and demoed half a cap.
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/421240734e6

Bad news for Luisss... he lost a 100k hammer to a pile of defense.
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/42136643aa7

Still no success outside of holiday ops though. Also we've seen so many GONE hammers splat I genuinely lost count. Where are we at? Twelve and a half down? Or is it fourteen?
    hmmmmmm

It looks like accounts are moving over. Word is that this was under wraps for a while. While it's disappointing that we once again have confirmation that Luisss is a liar it is progress that they're no longer hiding their huggling.

Hopefully NWR leadership can take the reins from Luisss so he can stop botching ops and we can have a competitive server.
    Ok, since we know tiktok?LB was in leadership and privy to discussions, I'm inclined to believe that he knew about the talks between NWR. Remember my questioning thread? I'm not sure if Luisss was just trying desperately to keep it under wraps and thus denied the accusations here or if he was really left out. Only those in the conversations know. When I contacted NWR way back when, Vukdu ignored me, but Aquarius confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by jjpackrats View Post
    their is always a bit of truth to every lie.
    but I am not that happy with a few of those members moving to GONE.
    You know_know who you are. We said we would rather delete then join GONE months ago.
    Now what am I suppose to do being alone here.
    I wonder who no_no was talking about here. Which also makes me wonder about all the drama between him and tiktok. Something about TT double crossing no_no? Anyone care to shed some light there? Now that tiktok is no longer GONE, does no_no still hate GONE???

Quote Originally Posted by jjpackrats View Post
    You do have a choice in the NE. You can leave GONE at any point. Why be a GOD when you can be a Squirrel????
    I'm just putting this here cause it still makes me laugh. no_no, you never cease to amuse me

After this, Luisss and Bane start going back and forth arguing about whether or not GONE and NWR were huggling.

So we're agreed that you're inept and uninformed? Glad we got that covered.

Back to the server... if you have a hard time defending your capitals, hammers and artifacts how are you going to defend your WW?
    LB taunting

Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    Thanks LB, I'm glad we got that figured out.

Back to the server... You'll see if our WW is properly defended when someone splats on it. Or maybe they'll waste their hammers on a few caps instead?

At this point, if BTDT/KCCO do not save their hammers for hitting our WW they will probably be unable to zero it even one time over, which would ensure no natar victory.
    Luisss defending

Luckily for BTDT they have insurance.
    For not being part of BTDT, you sure seem in support a lot

You've talked so big this whole round I hope you have a hammer to match it.
    Luisss returns the taunts

Who is talking big? You said I'm irrelevant and being irrelevant I'm just sitting here with my bag of popcorn reading comments, battle reports and watching the server slip away from you.
    Hmmmmm

When did I say you are irrelevant?

Discounting a person's opinion because they hide behind the veil of anonymity is pretty common place. When you talk about other people's failures without showing your account and thus allowing us the same opportunity it is rather obvious why.

I do not think you are irrelevant, though. I do not take any threat for granted!
    "Rather obvious why?" Tell me... why am I not showing my account?
    I'm wondering when JD deleted. Getter seems to be down, or I'd look. If anyone has that info, I'd appreciate it. If JD *HAD* deleted by this point, I'm not sure why Bane hadn't revealed yet. Luisss had not challenged him at this point.

Why wasn't your IGN in your signature before I announced that I knew? Why are you using a second Skype account for GONE? Were you afraid and ashamed and only willing to reveal your self once established? I think you were.

As for me I'm on a spy account. I've said this all server you nub.

As for my accounts I've run a 6C cap and a Lego Hammer for fun. Unlike you I'm not afraid to fail, or try something ridiculous or to be ridiculed. I have this luxury after winning and dominating so many servers. More importantly I don't validate my self worth through my accounts or the forums.

I'm here for the giggles.
    Hmmm. I was told in an IGM that he "wasn't a spy per se." I see nothing here about the unethical actions of GONE yet. Is JD still around or has he already turned his attention to GONE and Luisss? I wish getter was working cause that would sure help. Was JD's IGN JD or something else? I'm sure I could figure it out, but as long as getter is out of order, I might as well ask.

EDIT: Getter is now up, but it looks like his IGN was something else. Anyone want to help a girl out and tell me who he was?

Who am I deceiving? I keep to my self and enjoy watching my enemies fail. Some times I help them fail. Simple. Honest.
    Again, I wish I knew who you were referring to here. If JD was still around, the answer would be obvious. If he's gone, it sure seems to me that he had already made up his mind about hurting GONE. Curse getter!!! Why are you down???

I guess that depends upon what the definition of spy is? Am I a spy or am I a freedom fighter opposing the tyranny of oppressive would be leaders and cheaters? I'm going with the later. Assuming that is that I'm even still playing.
    Ok, here's the first mention of unethical actions. Had you already changed your mind now? Was Luisss' challenge just the icing on the cake?

ok, at this point, there's a lot of back and forth between Luisss and LB. For brevity's sake, I'm going to leave a lot out until we get to the taunting and challenging...

I own you Lulu. You exist because I allow it and you will fall because I demand it.
    Taunts start

"I own you". LOL. How seriously do you take these forums LB? I bet you don't even own your car, relax.
    Insult back

Insulting me on a personal basis rather than handling the argument. Typical. It's also fallacious thinking..

ad ho·mi·nem
    /ˌad ˈhämənəm/
    adverb & adjective
    1. (of an argument or reaction) directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.
    "vicious ad hominem attacks"

I'm surprised someone of your humble origins would lower himself to a classicist insult and by extension reveal your disdain for those members of yours who can't afford gold.

You're the worst type of new money...
    Return...I wouldn't say insult, though

Do you think your forum persona leads to anything constructive? Wouldn't being the best member of leadership you can be mean disappearing? So far you've baited me into not deleting and created spies. Perhaps you should rethink your need to use the forums for personal gratification and reflect on your responsibilities as a leader. Reevaluate your priorities Snowflake.
    My forum persona where I do nothing but defend GONE and my own personal honesty and integrity?

Thank you for saying I am the one who kept you here. Keeping players playing is always a good thing, even if they are against me. After all, what is Batman without the joker? Don't worry LB, I'm not going anywhere.
    More taunting back and forth

Aww cute. I prefer Marvel though... this reminds me more of us. Bane, the intellect subject to rage killing, Luisss the "god" who loves deceit...
    Lord Bane, the person who said he is on a spy account, claiming I love deceit.

I will say this: You've definitely got the hulk's brain!
    Taunting...again

Regarding #3 I don't create spies. Luisss antics on the forums do. #2 is correct though. At Lulu`s request I have opted to stay on s1 to catapult him and his friends.
    Ok, now here's the threat to stay here and cat us due to Luisss' "request." Either I've missed it or it's in another thread.

I'm planning to edit here with the quotes once I find it.

Are you looking for purpose, LB? You can be my arch-nemesis every round if you want. Or you can get over this thing you've got going for me.

It is, no matter how you frame it, ultimately your call. I will have fun either way .
    And yet I've trolled you off this forum and made you out to be the fool.

You know I'm on US2 right? Very well. I will suicide on your cap there and upon Pile of Pandas and Devil Anse the next servers I see them. I'd suggest upon not going to Level 20s.
    DA and I seem to have landed on Bane's radar. Is it a tactic to attempt to get us to get scared and switch sides? Luisss doesn't mention us, but only himself.

Pretty sure I'm still here?

So far you are all talk, I'll take this empty threat seriously when you actually accomplish this round .

Oh you care about intent of words, do you? Where is your comment to LB about him saying I'm classicist because I made a joke about him not owning a car? Lol. Please put your double standards away before posting
    ermmm. Knowing now what we all know, this makes me cringe.

Empty threat?! LMAO I delivered on this threat on United for two rounds, KoN for three rounds and JD for three rounds going on four. That's eight full rounds.

I was explaining to one if your members how you choose your forum persona over your players. I was no threat to you and had no interest in you. I have a well documented history of using throw away accounts to blow up caps and now you've challenged me to hit your members not just on this server but the next three...
    So far, yes.

You're completely and totally unaware of how I've already screwed you aren't you? So sad.

I'll believe it when I see it. So far, still empty threats.

LOL. Or, there is simply no point in hitting your caps just yet?

You guys are not building a WW. The only point in hitting you now is to take out your hammers so they can't hit us. We have plenty of time to do that.

You keep making threats as if I A) Care, B) Am scared, or C) Will be around in a few rounds. Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans, let's see what happens .
    *cringe*

So (A) you don't care that I'll nuke your friends and your members next round and the round after because (C) you won't be around? You're priceless.

Proof you value the forums more than them.

It is... just a 14 year old kid behind a keyboard.
    The taunting keeps going. I'm not going to post it all...

PoPs ramblings: Ok, now that I've gone (painfully) through all that, here's my $0.02. TikTok/LB was here to strengthen the NE against TRA. TRA was dismantled and TT/LB then became upset with things that happened within a few members of GONE and turned his sights on us because of that plus Luisss' challenge here on the forum. What I still need to know are

1) JD's IGN and delete date

This will tell me if he started turning against GONE before he says he did.

2) I still need to find Cis' warning to leave LB alone and Luisss' taunt to LB to cat him. I see it mentioned here in this thread, but not the actual quote. I will search for that next.

Opinion I've already formed: Luisss may have challenged LB, but I also feel that LB taunted Luisss. If you poke someone enough, they are going to snap back at some point. Not that that is an excuse. Love ya, Luisss, but it would be best if you learned how to not let LB and Greg rile you so much.
    US1:R3 Alliteration -oNE R10 Twist of Fate -GONE
    US3: R10 Buccaneers - TBN (dual)
    US4: R2 Eris ABT-PANTLESS R3 Fluffy MORON R4 ThePanda MORON R8 Leep
    US5: R2 Susugam - ROBR R3 Twist of Fate - NEWD

While I maintain that LB would have done whatever he wanted regardless of what I posted as I said in some of the posts you quoted, I don't dispute that my posting here has been a mistake.

As I've explained to others in the past in private, I've grown up always having to defend myself and others around me from people who did not think we deserved any shot at success. I carry that to multiple aspects of my life, and I should not have carried it here. I have and will always apologize for the role I had in causing any detriment to GONE, as our group deserves nothing but the best.
    US1 - Redemption. US2 - Luisss.

"Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

Quote Originally Posted by Pile of Pandas View Post
    Ok, here's the first mention of unethical actions. Had you already changed your mind now? Was Luisss' challenge just the icing on the cake?
    Obviously I don't speak for LB. But I think that it was a process rather than a specific point in time or a specific action/thing Luisss said.

There was this thread where LB and Luisss went a few rounds against each other - Greg accuses Luisss of huggling in some way with TRA, LB asks Luisss if it's true and Luisss denies it multiple times (timestamp here starts 02 Nov):

Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    One thing is for sure.. GONE and TRA are huggling against BTDT..
    Sorry bud, that is innacurate. We actually catapulted TRA the minute they tried getting anywhere close to us.
    Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    Do you need captured chats to prove it or should I not post those here and ruin your credibility..?
    As for LB's continued spin, all I can say: Lol. It makes me laugh how hard he tries.
    It then turns out that Luisss had (apparently) only had one TRA member catapulted, and it was a "top 50" player so there is some bickering over whether or not that's big enough to be considered significant.

LB does a little digging, and then posts this:

Very well. At 12:47 AM and 12:51 AM Wednesday November 2nd two players in your Skype room posted about your relationship with TRA. Please have those players join the forum so they can post express written consent that I can post screen shots. Until then I will share screen shots with our posters in order to solidify your reputation as "Lying Luisss."
    Luisss denies any discussion of TRA happening at that time. LB then escalates:

Do you remember when I tried to recruit you to B.A.N.E. on S6? People refused to play with you. They told me it was you or them. I chose you and then you didn't show up. Elsewhere when you got flamed I thought it crossed a line to bullying and messaged people to back off. I stuck up for you.

I realize now as Bugzy has that these efforts were wasted and you bring this stuff upon your self.
    The rest of the thread just goes in circles in this vein.

Then a few days after that fight started, and while it was still going on, this post (04 Nov) gets made in a different thread:

You're now a picking a fight with me. My only goal on this server is to mess with TRA. I got lucky, I fell into some information and you're now trolling me. A strong independent GONE reduces TRA`s chances of winning. But instead of acting maturly you increasingly challenge me. You pick a fight that I don't want and one you will lose. So now for the sixth time you've said I've reinforced your point and that my reputation is in taters but as I don't have permission to post here the only way to salvage my legacy is to give your data to every alliance on this server.

Is that what you want?
    The context for this quote comes from a thread where Luis, LB and others were arguing over whether or not GONE was working with TRA. Luis did the "show proof but you don't have permission to post IGMs/Skype stuff" routine, LB started taunting him and they go back and forth for awhile till it eventually fizzles out.

The day after, in yet another thread there's significant escalation on both sides where they accuse each other of lying over and over again. I won't even bother to post a link to that one. We're all familiar with those conversations. On that same day, however, LB posted the information that all members were being required to build level 20 TCs and then lays down the accusation that GONE will require smaller members to hold artifacts for the larger members, then demo their TCs for pickup. Luisss does not reply to the thread after that point.

If I had to guess, especially looking at the first thread I linked to...I think the best hypothesis would be that GONE may or may not have huggled with TRA (the alliance that LB specifically joined the server to destroy), Luisss denied it despite there (apparently) being some evidence (that I can't find) that they were in some way operating with each other, and it escalated from there with Luisss and LB pushing each other to the point that LB made his decision to stay on the server.

So an extremely simplified format of LB's motivations and the event sequence influencing them would go like this:

1). LB joins the server to remove JD and his alliance from the server.
    2). JD's alliance and GONE make some sort of deal. Coordination, an unwritten/unofficial NAP, perhaps an endgame agreement - the specifics are either not clear or not public.
    3). BTDT forum members accuse Luisss of "huggling" (which can mean almost anything) with TRA. LB picks up on this and claims to have received evidence that this was in fact occurring.
    4). Luisss and LB argue endlessly across several threads between 02-06 November over whether or not TRA and GONE were huggling and whether or not LB could post his proof of it on the forums.
    5). LB and Luisss escalate with each other to the point that LB decides to cause Luisss and GONE to lose the server.

LB has also claimed that Luisss threatened to catapult Tik Tok off the server if TT didn't join GONE. LB has implied that this influenced his decision as well. So another possible point for you to consider, Pandas, would be to plot that action on the timeline as well if it can be confirmed or found.
    Last edited by Lurk; 03-18-2017 at 04:57 AM.
    Qui tacet consentire videtur, ubi loqui debuit ac potuit.

[7:32 AM] Jason (Al Bundy raidslave): Who the **** loses an arti to 18 phalanx
    [7:32 AM] Old Timer US1: The same faction that loses one to 66 legos

Quote Originally Posted by Lurk View Post
    GONE may or may not have huggled with TRA (the alliance that LB specifically joined the server to destroy), Luisss denied it despite there (apparently) being some evidence (that I can't find) that they were in some way operating with each other
    I have this evidence in multiple forms. Perhaps later if given permission I will display it, but it is not my information to post. I will say however that I have seen it and Luiss is very obviously untruthful in his statement.

Quote Originally Posted by SupremeAdmiral View Post
    I have this evidence in multiple forms. Perhaps later if given permission I will display it, but it is not my information to post. I will say however that I have seen it and Luiss is very obviously untruthful in his statement.
    I have not seen such evidence. You are more than welcome to PM, IGM, or Skype it to me. I'm the type where unless I've seen it with my own eyes I tend to use a qualifier. Plus I'm at a disadvantage here as I didn't start playing until, I think mid-January.
    Last edited by Lurk; 03-18-2017 at 11:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SupremeAdmiral View Post
    I have always given permission for someone to post me agreeing to some sort of anything with TRA. It has yet to be done because I never did.

I have always given permission for someone to post me agreeing to some sort of anything with TRA. It has yet to be done because I never did.
    Luisss...Not saying this to try to "get" you but after looking at a lot of logs, IGMs etc I think that there are/were things going on in-game and behind the scenes over there that people don't necessarily tell you. Not to hide it from you or whatever, but simply the lines of communication don't always reach all of the relevant parties. And I think that was much more the case late last year than it is now. So when you came on here practically screaming, at times, "No, we never did that, no, you're lying, you lied you lied you lied" etc, and people were operating off of a different (possibly more complete) set of information than you, it has led some of the more...colorful personalities in BTDT to think you were the one being dishonest.

Luisss...Not saying this to try to "get" you but after looking at a lot of logs, IGMs etc I think that there are/were things going on in-game and behind the scenes over there that people don't necessarily tell you. Not to hide it from you or whatever, but simply the lines of communication don't always reach all of the relevant parties. And I think that was much more the case late last year than it is now. So when you came on here practically screaming, at times, "No, we never did that, no, you're lying, you lied you lied you lied" etc, and people were operating off of a different (possibly more complete) set of information than you, it has led some of the more...colorful personalities in BTDT to think you were the one being dishonest.
    I don't disagree. But as you may or may not have seen, I was personally told over and over that *I* had agreed to something, and that simply is not true. I also acknowledged quite a while ago that there is of course the possibility that someone else in GONE had without my knowledge and that anyone was welcome to PM me the evidence on skype but that request was, of course, ignored, and summarily disregarded in the never ending barrage of accusations/insults against me.

I've spent an ungodly (no reference to GONE) amount of time going back and reading and trying to piece everything together.
    I appreciate you doing this. Also, I will not be following you to a future server.

While I maintain that LB would have done whatever he wanted regardless of what I posted
    This is entirely incorrect. The rest of the post was good, taking responsibility, but prefacing it with this is dodging responsibility.

I was personally told over and over that *I* had agreed to something
    You're distracted by semantics and legalism. "I hear you are working with TRA" does not have to mean that Luisss specifically and solely orchestrated a conspiracy. Sometimes it was referencing you and sometimes it was referencing GONE.

TRA sent a NAP request on 10/21, Luisss shared targeting data on Thanksgiving, nichmanic explained to TT/Johnny about huggling, the GONE Skype chat convo and TRA`s internal messages said they were going to help GONE`s WW.

I carry that to multiple aspects of my life
    PM me the evidence on skype but that request was, of course, ignored, and summarily disregarded in the never ending barrage of accusations/insults against me.
    You're carrying it with you again in this post.
    • Defending others against your liar accusations is not a "never ending barrage of accusations/insults against me."
    • Disagreeing with you is not a "never ending barrage of accusations/insults against me."

I referenced five sources of information above. Giving you additional evidence and revealing sources in Skype would have been silly. You can't put tooth paste back in the tube. You should have just owned it.
    Last edited by Lord Bane; 03-18-2017 at 01:30 PM.

I appreciate you doing this. Also, I will not be following you to a future server.
    This is pretty creepy all together. You position your reason for no longer wanting to stalk someone over the internet in being that they publicly criticize their teammate and one of the only people that kept the show rolling this server for them and everyone else. It has nothing to do with her solid game play or her show of heart? Because that is what made me grow my respect for her.

Win by mind control. Openly admit this is the dark side, possibly your only side to success here. Weaken them with threats and when they finally cave and pander to your desires, pat them on the head and feed them a few berries. That's very good, you must look like a tall man right now and wonderful addition to what makes servers fun for the greater audience.

Truthfully, the only reason your persona exists on here is because this game has fallen as far as it has. Not Luis or any of the other silly motherf*ckers in this place. This behavior you are exuding used to get weeded out the old fashioned way, not condoned. You pretend you are here to clean up the server but you polluted it in every way you possibly could. That is really embarrassing.

You gave yourself purpose as a man since Luis refused to stop playing a game over the internet and it has given my purpose more meaning. I came back to Travian to teach a couple friends how to leisurely play this dying game and you spent months bullying on a wholesome group I simply created as an experiment for n00b Saibots to get their feet wet long enough to last a full server.

And this n00b gr00p turned out to be the only thing that keeps booties in the seats on both sides of the wall. See, old friend, I brought more to this game than you have and I am still fresh out of retirement.

I warned you in the battle reports thread that using generalizations would force me to show people how short you stood next to people with substance. You have done with me what you feel Luis has done with you in refusing to listen and continuing to behave with a begging for disciplinary response.

This is not something I would personally be proud of from your chair, but hey some people enjoy their cardboard box mansions.

Before anyone rolls their eyes thinking I am the one here whining, well I would argue that I am probably having way more fun than you are and you should calibrate your perception better while taking a closer look in the mirror.

TRA sent a NAP request on 10/21,.... nichmanic explained to invalids about huggling
    TRA sent lots of requests that we laughed off, a NAP being one of them. If I cared enough to embarrass them the way you embarrass yourself I would have spent my time prancing around these forums with screenshots and similar watered down agendas like you do.

nichmanic:
    • denied TRA of reins multiple times over the span of weeks
    • did not take the JD bait and let him fail to politic TRA's way out of their situation
    • did not take Ausie bait either for that matter (sorry Tom, you might be an alright guy but I felt no confidence in your authenticity to help GONE)
    • refused to accept multiple NAP requests from TRA
    • looked the other way when multiple GONE players punched holes in TRA despite my request not to start beef with any of the top 5 groups while we (GONE) figure out where our boundaries are.
    • never pranced around taking credit for having more of a hand in their demise than lord barf brain

The funniest part about this is you keep making TRA out to be some giant monster that couldn't have been killed the natural way. You insult your friends and compliment the ones you claim to despise without even realizing it because your self esteem is a bit low deep down. It shows in the way you have to send your own invite requests to your own fan club LOL

You still haven't sent me this convo that you continue to drag along the fence as you skip by the dog pound but I'm sure if my teammates or adversaries want it you will throw your knee pads on and hop right down to the floor for them.

What did you even do to kill TRA? Like what was your personal role? We all saw you throwing tantrums on the forums, but what else did you do? Rile up others into attacking? Sounds familiar, but what did YOU do?

In all fairness I think I have done more harm to TRA than you ever did and you keep trying to convince people that I wanted to keep them around. It's kind of funny how small the minds must be here now if that's all it takes to actually slander people now.
    What can be broken, must be broken.

While I maintain that LB would have done whatever he wanted regardless of what I posted as I said in some of the posts you quoted, I don't dispute that my posting here has been a mistake.

As I've explained to others in the past in private, I've grown up always having to defend myself and others around me from people who did not think we deserved any shot at success. I carry that to multiple aspects of my life, and I should not have carried it here. I have and will always apologize for the role I had in causing any detriment to GONE, as our group deserves nothing but the best.
    The only mistake I'd say you made on the forum was letting them get to you.

Quote Originally Posted by nichmanic View Post
    This is pretty creepy all together. You position your reason for no longer wanting to stalk someone over the internet in being that they publicly criticize their teammate
    How do you say it? This is a "baseless lie and accusation."

I never said it had anything to do with her posts. She gets enough crap from you guys. Also as much as DA insults me I have no interest in "stalking" him either. Before your embarrassing rant I sent out a half dozen of these or similar messages to GONE members.

As for the rest. Wow. You proved all my points. We are playing a war game. I was challenged to war you. You threatened to zero an account. When it accepted your challenge and defended it's self you didn't discuss the game or even defend in game. You lowered your selves to personal attacks, mental health discussions, and more. All because I accepted a challenge. It demonstrates the unhealthy fixation you have on this game. It's not a game. It's a lifestyle. An addiction. For me it's just a game.

I've reinforced your point and that my reputation is in taters

Wow those look. I should go get lunch.

Wow those look. I should go get lunch.
    Just don't accidentally eat your reputation.

edit: also, forgive my crappy gimp "skills"

Yea that is how you say it. I am familiar with it because I have dealt with it from you all server long as you slather it over any effort people make on here to direct energy onto something more pleasant.

You play mind games and lead the horse to water but pretend you didn't help them find a polluted trough.

She gets enough crap from you guys.
    I have given any and all of my teammates every notion I possibly can to come to me if they have an issue. This would be news to me.

We are playing a war game.
    /me praises bane with shouts of "Good boy! Such a good boy!"
    Now that you understand this, stop crying when others play it too.

I was challenged to war you. You threatened to zero an account.
    Where did I do this? You love to preach but are too arrogant to contemplate that which does not feed your ego.

For me it's just a game.
    Where do you feel that it is not for me? You missed my comment about how I am probably having more fun than most here. You forced most people to have a boring server full of easy button pushing attacks onto mostly hollow accounts and you need to pat them on the back so they don't see that the only people getting a challenge are the ones that I am sharing a tag with.

And that it is your fault they don't have anything left to enjoy on here.

You continue to pluralize individuals all the while pouting that your individualism has been overlooked.

In-game is just a game. Your verbal slandering with attached threats to taint people's experiences that go beyond the current server is what i am pointing out as pathetic.

^^PEOPLE READING FROM HOME, DO NOT LET HIM DISTRACT YOU FROM THIS

In-game is just a game. Your verbal slandering with attached threats to taint people's experiences that go beyond the current server is what i am pointing out as pathetic.

^^PEOPLE READING FROM HOME, DO NOT LET HIM DISTRACT YOU FROM THIS
    Luisss invited me to attack him on future servers. I go into next server knowing who the enemy is and who my friends are. I'm ok with that.

As for the others, you entirely glossed over that part about me sending out messages. Calm down Nich. They're safe.

Luisss invited me to attack him on future servers. I go into next server knowing who the enemy is and who my friends are. I'm ok with that.
    If that is the case you won't see me sticking my nose in. I even pointed out on these forums multiple times that I stayed out of anything revolving around personal feuds and history.

Why don't you just stick with specifics? Otherwise, I have been nothing short of pleasant towards you in all fairness.

If you would stop trying to subtly throw my name under the bus by association without basis or honest discussion when I try to come here with substance I would even drop evidence here that there are ways you have shown yourself to be what you describe as "merciful".

That offer still stands if you want to start showing respect where it is due.

As for the others, you entirely glossed over that part about me sending out messages. Calm down Nich. They're safe.
    Much like the way you gloss over me asking what you have personally done that resulted in TRAs demise? It still feels like you are doing what you always do, stand on the backs of others that thought they were giving you support so you can stuff a sock in their mouths while you shout about being tall to people that don't even own a measuring tape.

But as always, if it feels like my teammates are not taking harassment for things they don't deserve you will find no real enemy in me.
    Last edited by nichmanic; 03-18-2017 at 03:10 PM. Reason: Grammar

Opinion I've already formed: Luisss may have challenged LB, but I also feel that LB taunted Luisss. If you poke someone enough, they are going to snap back at some point. Not that that is an excuse. Love ya, Luisss, but it would be best if you learned how to not let LB and Greg rile you so much.
    Good discussion again guys. But way too much to read so apologies if I am repeating or missed some points.

Just to add to this though.
    - I feel Luis started it. He got caught lying multiple times (you can search through the forums about this and make your own decision).
    - GONE blobbed up anything they could - BONE, Nich had a hand in NWR, you guys took the TS leader, etc.
    - Whether or not you guys were joking or believe Zapp/others, there is a lot of cheating being discussed within your team; something which LB has taken action against previously as well.
    - IMO, all the worst personal attacks have all come from GONE members (dead spouse, kill yourself, etc.) BTDT might "troll", but most of it is still game related. Even now, LB is mostly talking about in game attacks (capitals, hammers, etc.) If you are afraid to be mocked about in game attacks, please leave the forums. The main reason for them is to actually discuss in game attacks (or defense). I remember a lot of chest thumping by Luis when your attacks were successful earlier on, but now when LB is successful in it, he should be quiet?

Also, this line:

"And that it is your fault they don't have anything left to enjoy on here." <---- It is not LB's or anybody else job to make sure your team is having "fun" or "enjoying the game". That is your job. Send a MM asking them how to make it more fun. Let me know what they say.

If you would stop trying to subtly throw my name under the bus by association without basis
    You have a leadership account banned. My thoughts, spinning, and propaganda aside can you see how some might find your associations distasteful?

Much like the way you gloss over me asking what you have personally done that resulted in TRAs demise?
    I didn't do much. I had some spies but BTDT did the heavy lifting for me.

while you shout about being tall to people that don't even own a measuring tape.
    My posts here have little to do with my being tall. Stop looking at that single chess piece. If my posting isn't about my Knight taking you're Bishop what is it about? Look at the full board.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    cheating being discussed within your team; something which LB has taken action against previously as well.
    VM`s post is on point.

Nichmanic there are a lot of people who feel what I did was right. You yourself named your WW an IP address. Do you realize there are people who have been victimized online who felt you were intimidating them?

- GONE blobbed up anything they could - BONE, Nich had a hand in NWR, you guys took the TS leader, etc.
    If you really want to know about all that you mention here I could educate you with enjoyment from hopefully both sides of the conversation instead of leaving things in these grocery store checkout newspaper headlines you bring to the forums, but you have to promise that you will actually partake in honest discussion. This is me making another attempt to speak to you like another respected player in the game as opposed to someone I could troll for kicks. With all the talks about community, I really don't want to be anything but nice to you VM.

If you are afraid to be mocked about in game attacks, please leave the forums. The main reason for them is to actually discuss in game attacks (or defense).
    I don't really disagree with you but I would ask why is it that you have been so obnoxious in the gumshoe tidbits you collect before opening discussion? I know mind games are fun and legal on forums but if you say what I have quoted above it leaves me feeling like you should take me up on my offer to straighten out what you don't fully have all the details on once in a while.

Also, this line:

"And that it is your fault they don't have anything left to enjoy on here." <---- It is not LB's or anybody else job to make sure your team is having "fun" or "enjoying the game". That is your job. Send a MM asking them how to make it more fun. Let me know what they say.
    I was referring to BTDT, KCCO, TS, THC, and the other rogue players and groups that have been taking on one single and smaller group this whole time.

Some players on here have expressed frustration that they can't ::TEST YOUR MIGHT:: (read this in Mortal Kombat voice) because of LB but I would say they lost that luxury a ways ago. That's another whole discussion completely though I guess.

All I would say to that is, if GONE is no longer a challenge why haven't they attacked LB or KCCO? We get talked about like we are the weakest but we took on the "best in travian, period" as quoted by your own members with the least amount of resources I have ever personally used to stand as an officer in this game.

*Sorry for double post but I did not see this until after my last post.*

You have a leadership account banned. My thoughts, spinning, and propaganda aside can you see how some might find your associations distasteful?
    Yes, but why has nobody outside of my group come to ask me personally? Yourself included. Nobody seems interested in knowing what is being done about it, but they don't seem to have an issue drawing conclusions. I have always presented myself as transparently as I can and it doesn't seem like you have made any point to dispute this.

You said that some say I might have betrayed trust but you didn't say that you think I have. You are smart enough to know that leading with I instead of some is a much stronger statement. This is why I don't believe that you feel this way about me personally.

But if you or anyone wants the actual pop tart bits about what went down in that mentioned point of history and was being referenced there I am happy to oblige.

I didn't do much. I had some spies but BTDT did the heavy lifting for me.
    I won't bring this up again. Thank you.

My posts here have little to do with my being tall. Stop looking at that single chess piece. If my posting isn't about my Knight taking you're Bishop what is it about? Look at the full board.
    You say this yet Luis is stated as your sole purpose for existing here, General. We both see a blank canvas and chess board, that's more or less been my point in a round about way.

You yourself named your WW an IP address. Do you realize there are people who have been victimized online who felt you were intimidating them?
    Wrong. Nobody's IP address was ever named anywhere. You were simply trolled with the router number most people use to connect to the internet or something. Have someone with a tech background come here and explain it.

Who feels like I am intimidating them? This feels like more slander.

But talking about preying on people's emotions you now force me to bring up your little stint about valuing veterans on the forums in reference to the dispute I had with enya. We both know it had nothing to do with veterans. He was drunk and being rude, I let it bother me but we hashed it out.

I even stated that if anyone wanted to talk about veterans I am here to express my gratitude. You never asked.

You came onto here and said enya should reach out to you and that you value veterans as if the people in GONE didn't. You said that people in GONE weren't educated enough to understand but you did.

I might not be as educated as you but my education was paid 100% in full by Veterans Affairs so maybe you should clarify who it is you don't think values veterans because it is probably the only topic that will ever make me emotional.

Yes, but why has nobody outside of my group come to ask me personally?
    Do you remember when people in your Skype room protested the mandatory Level 20 TC build for five village accounts? Do you remember them being dressed down? You didn't do the dressing down but guilt by association... GONE leadership is not approachable. I am.

Wrong. Nobody's IP address was ever named anywhere. You were simply trolled with the router number
    So you admit you posted it. Could someone who isn't as technically savy as you think it were real? You trolled victims both in your alliance and others. My point stands.

But talking about preying on people's emotions you now force me to bring up your little stint about valuing veterans on the forums in reference to the dispute I had with enya.
    Nich I typically having an amazing memory but I'm foggy on what you're talking about. Message me privately, send me quotes, and we'll work through it.

I might not be as educated as you but
    You don't know that. Remember Luisss said I was uneducated. I'm not Luisss. I don't make fun of people for having less education or money. I'll need citations. If I used the word "educated" then I likely meant it in terms of situations on the server.
    Last edited by Lord Bane; 03-18-2017 at 05:24 PM.

My personal opinion is that LB had this plan devised for quite a while and simply looked for reasons to justify it, either to himself or to others so that he wouldn't tarnish his all important forum reputation.

IP tracking? Mandatory lvl 20 TCs. Serious stuff.

LB has also claimed that Luisss threatened to catapult Tik Tok off the server if TT didn't join GONE. LB has implied that this influenced his decision as well. So another possible point for you to consider, Pandas, would be to plot that action on the timeline as well if it can be confirmed or found.
    I've heard this several times from LB, but have yet to see anything other than him just telling me he was threatened. Hearsay, but nothing concrete.

To be honest, though, that kind of talk is pretty common in game. I don't personally make threats like that, but someone leaves an alliance and is viewed as a threat to said alliance, I don't see what's wrong with catting them off the server. That said, I would never give an ultimatum; if someone left and obviously was angry with me, I wouldn't want them back. I'd never feel like I could fully trust them after that.

Who feels like I am intimidating them? This feels like more slander.

But talking about preying on people's emotions you now force me to bring up your little stint about valuing veterans on the forums in reference to the dispute I had with enya. We both know it had nothing to do with veterans. He was drunk and being rude, I let it bother me but we hashed it out.

I even stated that if anyone wanted to talk about veterans I am here to express my gratitude. You never asked.

You came onto here and said enya should reach out to you and that you value veterans as if the people in GONE didn't. You said that people in GONE weren't educated enough to understand but you did.

I might not be as educated as you but my education was paid 100% in full by Veterans Affairs so maybe you should clarify who it is you don't think values veterans because it is probably the only topic that will ever make me emotional.
    Not to mention, Enya isn't even a veteran. He said so that same morning. I remember the conversation well.
    Last edited by Pile of Pandas; 03-18-2017 at 07:19 PM.

I never threatened to zero Tik Tok. I actually said I didn't want to attack him or johnnybgood. I did, however, say that the GONE Council had been looking to sure up the NE quadrant and that the tik and johnny accounts were obviously potential threats if they were not on our side.

I would never bother threatening to catapult someone. If I was going to do it, I would just do it. Speaking of which, LB has talked about us attacking Zac.... guess who was the one who decided to do it despite the council telling him to hold off? Yup, Tik Tok!

I would never bother threatening to catapult someone. If I was going to do it, I would just do it. Speaking of which, LB has talked about us attacking Zac.... guess who was the one who decided to do it despite the council telling him to hold off? Yup, Tik Tok!
    Yeah, I saw those Skype conversations. I'd be surprised by his dishonesty, but it's been on full display for so long it's now just as predictable as the sun rising.

I never threatened to zero Tik Tok. I actually said I didn't want to attack him or johnnybgood. I did, however, say that the GONE Council had been looking to sure up the NE quadrant and that the tik and johnny accounts were obviously potential threats if they were not on our side.

I remember our conversation shortly after it and I remember what you told me. Nich told me similar to what you said in a seperate PM. When I asked Tik about it, he gave me a very different story. I wish I could have been a fly on the wall during all that.

So the TiK ToK account was an anti social defense hog that contributed nothing what so ever to the alliance and then acted in complete defiance of the council to catapult down an innocent man and "leadership" did nothing?

With a narrative like that it's not wonder GONE is failing.
    Last edited by Lord Bane; 03-18-2017 at 08:53 PM.

So I was an anti social defense hog that contributed nothing what so ever to the alliance and then acted in complete defiance of the council to catapult down an innocent man
    No reason to keep referring to yourself in 3rd person is there?

Sorry, it is really annoying to use quote right now for reasons that are boring to post. but this is in reply to Nich above (I might try to edit and add quotes later)

1 - We can try to discuss the GONE wing part, Luis has my skype, but I am not sure if we will agree if you are going to tell me anything different. Clearly we have contacts in GONE, had in Bone, NWR, etc etc. So we know what happened.

2 - I would argue the most obnoxious person is from your side. I do not believe I have even personally insulted anybody in GONE. I think the rest you summarized in your own post. As for the full story, that is subjective. If I am stating something as fact, I do believe I have the full story. I also have argued a few things with GONE leadership on this forum, and all the statements I posted have all been proven true.

3 - I thought you meant your own team, so I retract that statement since I misunderstood (twice today on the forums, I need more coffee). The rest of your post, I have no comment for at this time. Maybe we can discuss after server.

Edit add-on: LOL at the LB pic; just loaded.

Do you remember when people in your Skype room protested the mandatory Level 20 TC build for five village accounts?
    Do you remember me talking about how I wasn't even going to build a single one to level 10, let alone 20? And that nobody would be ignored or skipped over if they were not in a position to meet these guidelines?

I said these things multiple times.

You were not the particular room for a couple conversations but speaking of dressing down, did you notice how that behavior stopped shortly after from the player you speak of? Do you want to guess who privately rewound this person's gears over it?

So you admit you posted it.
    Wrong again and it is much too easy to toy with you. Take lessons from Greg when he talks about the way he words things. I wasn't the one that posted it but after a quick google search I confirmed its harmlessness.

Nich I typically having an amazing memory but I'm foggy on what you're talking about. Message me privately, send me quotes, and we'll work through it.
    Now why should I do you this respect when twice within the past 24 hrs you used my words against me while ignoring my request to see them and offer to clarify them?

You race around like a degenerate in hopes of pushing people into capitulation but you want to be treated like a gentleman when you have embarrassed yourself?

I don't make fun of people for having less education or money. I'll need citations. If I used the word "educated" then I likely meant it in terms of situations on the server.
    As you wish..

Now Enyalois... your friends in GONE don't get it. I got it. I understood it. The education system is this country does not teach world affairs, US defense policy, hegemony or any of the other issues that may be important to a man stationed in Asia. Likewise most people don't understand the values and the principles that are in danger.

I value our veterans. If you'd like talk about these things feel free to post on the forums or message me here.
    Here is the link to it:
    http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=169009&page=8

Do not ever, within 100 forum posts of me, ever use real world veterans as any kind of social bait again.

I didn't even want to bring this up publicly but you really want to be arrogant with this victim thing.

Next time you think I am doing something, anything, that is honestly triggering a victim you come talk to me directly. Don't come here and make a spectacle about real world victims. Especially when you show so little desire to do it the right way.

Stick to kitty pics, new age star wars art and stuff like that if you want to be playful.

Nich you admit you made an IP / routing number what ever as a WW name. This serves only one purpose. You're now going straw man on in me. Attacking me for the veteran comment in order to deflect from your promoting a culture of intimidation. Admit it. Apologize. Move on.

I'm willing to do the same. I'm still foggy on the Enyalois post. Do you have the Skype log that's related to that? I'd like to see it and if I was wrong I will apologize for it.

Nich you admit you made an IP / routing number what ever as a WW name.
    I honestly didn't make it and I just clarified that. It was changed as I noticed it. With how heavily you troll people you can handle a little of your own. Otherwise, take your basketball off the court.

Attacking me for the veteran comment in order to deflect from your promoting a culture of intimidation. Admit it. Apologize. Move on.
    Wow. I have never seen a man so small and diluted before.

LB should know full well what the convo was, seeing that he came running to the forums to try to blast GONE leadership/Nich for the altercation with Enya less than an hour after it took place, while he did absolutely nothing as a leader in the moment on Skype.

Typical dishonesty and lack of character from the poster child of both.

I notice you declined to provide the log and me the opportunity to apologize. I guess that leaves us at takes one to know one?

Again, cannot quote properly, so apologies in advance, but in reply to Nich above about the vets.

I think most people will agree that vets should be respected .
    I also think we can agree LB's response is pretty ok (maybe not exactly what you want but no deflection/head in sand, etc.)

So, since you (Nich) seem reasonable and you want to respect vets. I would assume you would want to respect dead family members, suicide talk, and using the R criminal activity as well. But then I would have noticed that three different members from your own team have used those. I believe the first got a private PM for do not do that but no apology or action taken. The second one said it was a joke and we should just take suicide as such. The third again was blown off as an overreaction and we should accept it as such.

@Nich - Care to comment on what I consider a clear double standard? I called Luis out on it before but never got a reply, if he is still around, feel free to reply too.

I also think we can agree LB's response is pretty ok
    Thank you. I can see how it could appear to be social bait. That was not it's intent and to anyone who may have thought that I apologize.

Vicious, forgive me for not feeling in character but given the disrespect that has been had I want to shine the spotlight where it is needed before I allow people like you to go an dilute and distract from it. I will quickly clarify some things you still don't understand even when it is darn near written in crayon.

in reply to Nich about the vets.

I think most people will agree that vets should be respected
    I don't want to be trolled over vets. That is the only thing I have made point of. I don't care how it makes me look.

I do not care how awkward I have to make this or to what extent I will need to go, he will understand to never use that topic in the same conversation with my name ever again unless it is in the most positive light he can shine.

I have had no problem getting taunted or teased over things about me in real life or my travian gaming, but I have stated specifically that this is the one topic I will get biblical over.

I gave him so many chances for months at a time to earn a natural respect for me. He chose to keep throwing me under his little bus.

I try not to fire up the engine, but I drive a pretty big bus.

I also think we can agree LB's response is pretty ok
    This is where you go and screw up any hopes I have for you being someone worth talking to.

The appropriate response would be something like, "I won't troll you over real world veteran anything anymore."

Instead he continues to throw guilt onto me over real world emotional distress that I did not have any causing of and even though I have spent stupid amounts of time making myself known as a transparent and approachable person I am still getting dragged in the mud while being slandered as the opposite.

Never have I been taken up on any of my dozens of offers to present myself with hat in hand to these mysterious people that are afraid of me or have been emotionally hurt by me.

But its ok, its just a game right? To tell people to calm down and just relax as they get slandered on a level of human character and labeled as insensitive and trigger-causing people. That part is written in the embassy right? It doesn't matter what forum rules would say about things that go this far.

It doesn't matter how I could possibly feel when this little barking dog runs around the forums to use my name along with real world veterans to troll on a public platform. Even after I offered parts of myself up as character building exercise that I shouldn't have to and deserve privacy over, it's "pretty ok" to skip over that and run to public square to play with these kinds of topics in negative light?

Yea that's pretty ok. You nailed it so hard over the head, nobody will ever question your sensibility again.

Even after I come here and share that the only education I have was bought and paid for 100% by US Department of Veterans Affairs, it's ok to still exude the same behaviors this barking dog claimed he couldn't stand about a certain someone else?

Continue to act like its just another game using nameless people to build hate against me while l am left vulnerable for sharing parts of who I, me, specifically am in real life?

That's pretty ok?

Make things awkward for everyone but the home team and it's fine no matter what.

It is just a game right?

And before you talk about offering apologies, I do not see any substance to his character. What good is an apology from someone that behaves the way he does?

I want assurance that my name will never be spoken of so poorly on that topic, ever again.

That is it.

I would have noticed that three different members from your own team... Care to comment on what I consider a clear double standard?
    Don't do exactly what I keep saying not to.

I have nothing to do with what goes through minds of other people, regardless if they are on an internet travian team with me or not. If something is wrong on a non-gaming level then ask me for help like an honest and respectable human being, or take it up with them personally for f*cks sake already.

I never have and never will be anyone's babysitter.

I can see how it could appear to be social bait.
    Before you ever even think of dragging my name in the mud again you come talk to me directly first. I am not like Luis, I will break you.