Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Maybe this will help clear things up...maybe

Your post lost me. I agreed that vets should be respected so not sure what your point is about that specific topic.

But if you, as a leader, cannot even control what your own team posts, do you really have a right to request in massive letters or in underline that everybody else should respect a specific topic you want? You don't want to babysit your own team, but want to babysit the entire forums on what topics are "off limits around Nich"?

I mean, you are lucky that I agree with you on this topic. We should respect vets. But on a forum where people talk about suicide, killing spouses, and R words as if its no big deal, what would prevent somebody who wants to troll you from mentioning it? Just because you requested it in fancy different formats? Again, seems you are lucky and LB is a good guy and seems he would not use it against you. But that is only cause LB is showing class.

I suggest you take LB's apology, and you let this topic go if it bothers you that much. (Just a suggestion).

Quote Originally Posted by nichmanic View Post
    Before you ever even think of dragging my name in the mud again you come talk to me directly first. I am not like Luis, I will break you.
    Wow. He's turned you. How are the cookies?

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it." - George Bernard Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    Wow. He's turned you.
    You know nothing about me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    That post is two months old and with out the Skype log it's out of context. why didn't you bring that directly to me?
    You mean it seems ridiculous to quote someone from a ways back, not give them a copy, but then continue to bring it up publicly?

Did you see my comment about how you don't deserve respect you do not show others?

Nich I'm not trolling you over veterans.
    Nich I don't want this fight. Not here and not in game.
    Let's both move on and focus on the game.
    Then let this be the last of it.

I walk away and you never hear another word from me on it.

Don't come back here again and do it all over again. Find someone else for this game and I am asking you nicely. This is the last time I will allow myself to do that. Please take my offer and leave me alone with the head games on veterans and real world PTSD. You will be opening up a door you cannot close. I don't want this fight either.

I value his service
    He did not serve and I don't want to fight over the other things you are incorrect about.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    I mean, you are lucky
    Or what? What would happen if I was not so lucky? You still can't even properly read what the conversation is about.
    What can be broken, must be broken.

Your post lost me. I agreed that vets should be respected so not sure what your point is about that specific topic.

But if you, as a leader, cannot even control what your own team posts, do you really have a right to request in massive letters or in underline that everybody else should respect a specific topic you want? You don't want to babysit your own team, but want to babysit the entire forums on what topics are "off limits around Nich"?

I mean, you are lucky that I agree with you on this topic. We should respect vets. But on a forum where people talk about suicide, killing spouses, and R words as if its no big deal, what would prevent somebody who wants to troll you from mentioning it? Just because you requested it in fancy different formats? Again, seems you are lucky and LB is a good guy and seems he would not use it against you. But that is only cause LB is showing class.

I suggest you take LB's apology, and you let this topic go if it bothers you that much. (Just a suggestion).
    You probably had to be there to fully understand what he meant. LB was there and posted about it here; that's why it's being brought up. LB, check skype logs Feb 1.

LB used an argument between Nich and Enya to spread propaganda here on the forum. "I get you and they don't," and all that. It started about veterans, but it was about much more than that. I come from a long line of veterans and I have family actively serving right now and I thought it was in poor taste on LB's part. It was slanderous and self serving. If he truly felt for Enya, he should have PMed. That said, Enya has not now nor ever served. He said so in the same conversation. LB didn't read that far apparently.
    US1:R3 Alliteration -oNE R10 Twist of Fate -GONE
    US3: R10 Buccaneers - TBN (dual)
    US4: R2 Eris ABT-PANTLESS R3 Fluffy MORON R4 ThePanda MORON R8 Leep
    US5: R2 Susugam - ROBR R3 Twist of Fate - NEWD

Thanks for the info PoP, although I already knew part of that. I did not read the full word for word but I remember some blow up in your chat about it.

The point is, Nich does not want to babysit his own team on talking about topics that IMHO are way worse, and yet he wants LB to respect his position on a topic that is important to him? Lots of us have family or friends serving right now (sadly it is part of a lot of people's lives right now), but so is R-word, Suicide, and dead family members.

Again, LB is being classy and respecting it, but nobody has any legit reason to respect Nich's wishes. And that is ignoring the fact that in almost every reply Nich has tried to slide in an insult against both me and LB. Eventually we might be tempted to speak back, and we know what topic would rile him up.

Perhaps you should talk to Nich in private before this becomes another Luis situation. Again, just a suggestion, you are free to do what you want.

And that is ignoring the fact that in almost every reply Nich has tried to slide in an insult against both me and LB.
    This is slippery slope as I always see backhanded insult against others in almost every post, from everyone. This is going to be a "he started it!" " No, he started it!" situation so what I would say is be the first to take a look at your posts before you post them, and maybe take out the underhanded insults.

I almost let my troll side get a hold on me when I replied to LB the other day and have purposefully decided not to go down that road any longer.

You can't expect others to do as you wish until you start doing it to others. I know it is hard, nigh impossible on an internet forum about a game of war... but heck, you can try can't you?

(This was not only a reply to you, VM, but a reply to the populace in general of the US1 P&D Forum.)

Nich does not want to babysit his own team on talking about topics that IMHO are way worse, and yet he wants LB to respect his position on a topic that is important to him?
    Even within the last day or so I have clarified why your statement here is not accurate and extended my hand multiple times in friendship to joke or talk about things. You arrogantly show how ignorant you are and mumble on about "knowing" things in a way that is vague and shows otherwise.

You come here to treat this very discussion like it's just another dopey "BTDT ROCKS MY SOCKS OFF!" topic but this is far more serious and I am going to ask you one last time to see the difference.

Here's a quick playback:
    • I lead by example to set standard and code
    • I tell everyone on my team that wants to get on the forums about its formality and high tides
    • I came onto the forums showing respect
    • I am referred to as a "class act" by opposing leaders, players, and people watching that aren't even playing
    • My name gets dragged into things that I don't cause and I do not want attached to my name
    • I offer to help dissolve any issues whenever I have caught word of them regardless
    • I have been given no credit when I do help but I still receive criticism when other people do things I could not have prevented
    • I do not fling mud back and continue to focus on gaming
    • I remind people that they are responsible for themselves
    • I still joke with teammates and opponents alike and enjoy being a good sport
    • I still get dragged through the mud
    • I make one simple but strong point about where my limit is and that I will do anything to avoid getting there
    • The person sees my point and moves on
    • The person's idiot friend gets involved to talk in nonsense circles, threaten me, and show a lack of respect for my humble wish

Given what I have put up with, I would say my wish is not too difficult to respect.

almost every reply Nich has tried to slide in an insult against both me and LB.
    I came to this place showing more respect than any other person I have seen on here. You forgot about everything that happened after that.

nobody has any legit reason to respect Nich's wishes.
    I mean, (nichmanic) is lucky
    Eventually we might be tempted to speak back, and we know what topic would rile him up.
    Perhaps you should talk to Nich in private before this becomes another Luis situation.
    I will just leave this here for later when this really blows out of control. The internet is a vast ocean there, sport. Careful with this one. LB has already received his last polite request and it appears as though he has been smart and respectful enough to know when someone is not joking.

Don't force me to do anything with this. If you want to be like your friend, take note of how he knows when to leave something alone.

And for anyone still not sure what the request is,

Do not troll me on real world PTSD
    and especially never bring my name into a conversation that could mislead people into thinking that I don't value veterans.

I have put myself out there in so many ways at this point that any social problems need to be handled with the individual directly or me directly. I do not want to be publicly flamed over real world PTSD.

Thanks for the info PoP, although I already knew part of that. I did not read the full word for word but I remember some blow up in your chat about it.

The point is, Nich does not want to babysit his own team on talking about topics that IMHO are way worse, and yet he wants LB to respect his position on a topic that is important to him? Lots of us have family or friends serving right now (sadly it is part of a lot of people's lives right now), but so is R-word, Suicide, and dead family members.

Again, LB is being classy and respecting it, but nobody has any legit reason to respect Nich's wishes. And that is ignoring the fact that in almost every reply Nich has tried to slide in an insult against both me and LB. Eventually we might be tempted to speak back, and we know what topic would rile him up.

Perhaps you should talk to Nich in private before this becomes another Luis situation. Again, just a suggestion, you are free to do what you want.
    The problem is it was slanderous. The argument between Nich and Enya had nothing to do with vets, but LB made it look that way. The argument was about how Enya constantly "snaps" and is abusive. It looked something like this:

E: Vets are mistreated
    N: Do you mean Trav vets or real life vets?
    E: You ***** **** **** (plus more abusive drivel)
    N: dude, don't take that tone with me, I was asking for clarification
    E: ************ (swears and gibberish)
    N: You are abusive and do this often and I've had enough and will not try to talk to you anymore
    E: I'm not even a veteran...

Meanwhile on the forum:

LB: GONE doesn't understand you, Enya and Nich doesn't understand how vets are treated. Talk to me in private and I'll prove I respect and feel for you veterans.

He tried to paint both us and especially Nich in poor light, using veteran treatment as his platform. The convo really wasn't even about that and Nich feels the exact opposite of how LB portrayed him here.

Quote Originally Posted by Pile of Pandas View Post
    It looked something like this: (silly stuff that can happen and can be resolved)
    Meanwhile on the forum: (decent people being portrayed poorly without context or accuracy)
    Thank you, Twist. You are too kind in taking moments to share where I am currently feeling worn a little thin.

I respect anyone's struggle with emotional triggers and I only brought up mine on here because I keep getting pinned with causing them for other people.

I feel like every time I get put in the hot seat on this server it is vague and possibly hypothetical, whereas I only come here with substance.

I want no fight or arguments here. Just come see me if I ever do anything to upset someone on a human level and you will be pleasantly surprised with how sweet natured of a man I really am.
    Last edited by nichmanic; 03-20-2017 at 02:53 PM. Reason: Kelsey Grammer

Before you ever even think of dragging my name in the mud again you come talk to me directly first. I am not like Luis, I will break you.
    Wow. He's turned you. How are the cookies?
    lol, I know right..? I had to do a double take on if it was LB or not who made the post..

Quote Originally Posted by Kelsier View Post
    This is going to be a "he started it!" " No, he started it!"
    I heard your mom started it, or so I read on the bathroom wall of the internetz anyway..

I will just leave this here for later when this really blows out of control. The internet is a vast ocean there, sport. Careful with this one. LB has already received his last polite request and it appears as though he has been smart and respectful enough to know when someone is not joking.
    Don't force me to do anything with this. If you want to be like your friend, take note of how he knows when to leave something alone.
    Wait.. Is this a threat of real life violence..?? Or maybe internet based revenge..?(which would require IP tracking)..
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    lol, I know right..? I had to do a double take on if it was LB or not who made the post..

I heard your mom started it, or so I read on the bathroom wall of the internetz anyway..

Wait.. Is this a threat of real life violence..?? Or maybe internet based revenge..?(which would require IP tracking)..
    How did you get RL violence out of what he said?

That's a shame you discount me so easily and dance right over the people that show no substance. The only skype message I ever got from you was about substance.

Neither really. Considering I remember you talking about 22 vets a day committing suicide and all that I would think you would show more intuition or at the very least respect here.

And I remember LB telling Luis that he wondered how things would pan out if so and so lawyers saw how he was talking on here and added legal clauses stating how he is not threatening anyone.

I can't stop any social groups from finding this kind of stuff with basic Google searches but I have done my best to state that I never wanted anything but respect and peace.

But honestly with how debated this has become maybe it would help if I brought it to greater parts of the internet.

After all, it helps to have a larger sample size determine where behaviors are acceptable, right?

How did you get RL violence out of what he said?
    See the bolded parts..

That's a shame you discount me so easily and dance right over the people that show no substance. The only skype message I ever got from you was about substance.
    Oh I didn't discount you, I merely used my "enemy" forum persona to troll you successfully.. In fact, I got two birds with one stone in you and PoP together within 12 minutes after I posted..lol If you like, I can provide a doll so you can point to the spot where I hurt your feelers..
    *Troll level unlocked..Beast Mode..*

Considering I remember you talking about 22 vets a day committing suicide and all that I would think you would show more intuition or at the very least respect here.
    Oh make no mistake about it, there was NO disrespect toward Vets.. I specifically left out the mention of them in my reply to you.. People would be hard pressed to find a bigger supporter of our Vets than I.. Equal maybe but bigger, not likely..

I can't stop any social groups from finding this kind of stuff with basic Google searches.
    But honestly with how debated this has become maybe it would help if I brought it to greater parts of the internet.
    After all, it helps to have a larger sample size determine where behaviors are acceptable, right?
    "I am not doing it but if im accused enough, then *maybe* I will.." ???
    No im not accusing you, I am asking for a friend..
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

See the bolded parts..

Oh I didn't discount you, I merely used my "enemy" forum persona to troll you successfully.. In fact, I got two birds with one stone in you and PoP together within 12 minutes after I posted..lol If you like, I can provide a doll so you can point to the spot where I hurt your feelers..
    *Troll level unlocked..Beast Mode..*

Oh make no mistake about it, there was NO disrespect toward Vets.. I specifically left out the mention of them in my reply to you.. People would be hard pressed to find a bigger supporter of our Vets than I.. Equal maybe but bigger, not likely..

"I am not doing it but if im accused enough, then *maybe* I will.." ???
    No im not accusing you, I am asking for a friend..
    That's a HUGE stretch on your part.

If responding with a question counts as being trolled, then we're all trolls here.

Odinloki, I find it almost out of my hands now that you continue to prance around like this is still funny.

If responding with a question counts as being trolled, then we're all trolls here.
    Your "question" was a major indication of a quick response to jump to action in defending someone.. I trolled, and your instincts betrayed you in falling for it.. It's ok, I respect you no less for being human..

Odinloki, I find it almost out of my hands now that you continue to prance around like this is still funny.
    Wait, which part are you referring to..? Some things are funny, some aren't..

Your "question" was a major indication of a quick response to jump to action in defending someone.. I trolled, and your instincts betrayed you in falling for it.. It's ok, I respect you no less for being human..

You read it as such because of the internal narrative you have going on in your head. It was a legitimate question. I got no physical violence in real life out of what he said. You're the only one here laughing and making light.

I have laughed at and enjoyed most every time you come onto these forums except for this morning.

I already thought this whole discussion was over and LB seems to be just as content as I am leaving this alone and never talking about it again.

When you come on here and openly troll or joke about me on this, whether you intend to or not, it sends a message that it is not a topic that falls under "off limits" by whatever forum rule talks about stepping over the line of what's fair game to talk about. See my highlighted quotes from VM for reference.

I have shown you nothing but respect, why can't you just do me this one solid and leave it where I already tried to drop it?

I don't care how it makes me look (as I stated), just leave me alone on this. It is the only thing I have ever and will ever ask of this community.

Read through the pages of this stuff but I can only repeat myself in so many ways, man.

You read it as such because of the internal narrative you have going on in your head. It was a legitimate question. I got no physical violence in real life out of what he said. You're the only one here laughing and making light.
    Look, if you read the bolded parts, then given the history of this rounds discussions, an interpretation can be had that is not far off base.. Do I think he meant it as a valid physical threat of violence in real life..?? No.. But again I digress.. I trolled and you bit.. Simple as that..

this whole discussion..
    leaving this alone..
    on this..
    a topic..
    to talk about..
    and leave it..
    drop it..
    on this..
    ^^ All of this does not answer my question of what subject you are referring to.. I mean, I am left to "assume" the veteran aspect.. Which if that is the case, then I have already addressed that..

Some things are funny, some aren't..
    If you are in fact referring about the Veteran topic, then I have to emphatically state that I was NOT.. Why then would you make my statements about something they were not intended to be about..?

I very specifically trolled you about your choice of words and sentence structure looking/sounding like something LB has said to Luisss, and specifically stayed away from the context of the topic(Vets)..

I then specifically trolled you about the words you chose to use, seen here..
    "The internet is a vast ocean there, sport. Careful with this one. LB has already received his last polite request and it appears as though he has been smart and respectful enough to know when someone is not joking.
    Don't force me to do anything with this. "
    .....because again, the history of IP tracking, weather reports posted in LB's geographic area, and other talk of r/l threats.. Also, LB begged Luissss for months not to push him..

Not once have I said anything derogatory about Vets, nor would I ever.. I have lost far too many brothers..

So again, I will ask because I do not want to assume.. What are you referring to with your replies..?
    Last edited by odinloki; 03-20-2017 at 04:47 PM.

I will ask because I do not want to assume.. What are you referring to with your replies..?
    Not knowing when to take a moment away from trolling to see when you influence the people around you.
    I very specifically trolled you
    I then specifically trolled you
    And to address you honestly, the person that brought this awful convo about IP address stuff in the first place is someone I tried to help and mentor for months but if you check in-game you will see sometimes there's only so much you can do to foster a better place and help someone that refuses it until you need to let go and allow people to find their own path.

For every "incriminating screenshot" or whatever of someone that I even have any remote standing with in this game there is probably a few that show me trying to be a positive influence or someone to help bridge any gap.

Believe me, I get the forum games. I am not some dry stooge. Just level with me on this and let me continue laughing at all the other topics at hand that you want to poke at. I thought the pop tart pics you and whoever else were sharing was really funny to put a simple example out there.

We could have been joking about you and LB coming for me, Caesar and simp last night or something right now.

Not knowing when to take a moment away from trolling to see when you influence the people around you.
    ......says the guy who is taking things so serious, that he should step away for a moment..

You are not out of bounds to ask that we all step away, nor are you wrong for demanding respect on the subject of PTSD and Vets, but you too could lead by example.. For instance, you keep bringing up the fact that we need to walk away or respect you on "this" topic, but I am not trolling you on "that" topic.. Yes I was trolling you but not on that which you are upset over..

In fact, I will actually be reaching out to you shortly to personally get a grasp on your situation and why it's such a touchy situation with you.. That will be my sincere attempt at being respectable with you..

And to address you honestly, the person that brought this awful convo about IP address stuff in the first place is someone I tried to help and mentor for months but if you check in-game you will see sometimes there's only so much you can do to foster a better place and help someone that refuses it until you need to let go and allow people to find their own path.

For every "incriminating screenshot" or whatever of someone that I even have any remote standing with in this game there is probably a few that show me trying to be a positive influence or someone to help bridge any gap.

Believe me, I get the forum games. I am not some dry stooge.
    And let me be honest with you.. I really don't care about the allegations of all that stuff.. I throw bait out there on hot topics, to see who bites.. I then reel them in.. I will at times debate the validity of those things.. I try to use these forums to promote mental warfare, humor, propaganda, morale boosting or demoralizing, and all of the time I try to be as honest and full of integrity as possible as a troll can.. I very rarely take anything here personally, and IP tracking and real life threats are the least that I would ever let get to me..

Just level with me on this and let me continue laughing at all the other topics at hand that you want to poke at. I thought the pop tart pics you and whoever else were sharing was really funny to put a simple example out there.

We could have been joking about you and LB coming for me, Caesar and simp last night or something right now.
    We still can, once you realize my trolling was not directed AT you, and especially not at Vets or PTSD..

I simply used your quote as my troll bait because the words within that quote were a hot topic in days/weeks/months past..

You and PoP bit my bait, plain and simple.. The animosity you feel over this is one sided, I assure you....with all due respect..

Let me be clear...the topic you are upset over is NOT what I am poking at..

Quote Originally Posted by Kelsier View Post
    This is slippery slope as I always see backhanded insult against others in almost every post, from everyone.
    While I think Greg's reply was better than anything I could say .

Please read back from where I first posted. Perhaps you can find backhanded ones (cause its opinion based), but Nich's are not. They are blunt and clear insults, calling people obnoxious, not worthy of having conversations with, just one example I will post:

Wow. I have never seen a man so small and diluted before.
    Now, I have no issues with him doing that. He is free to act like this if he wants. But my whole point is that somebody who acts like this, and is upset about suicide rates with vets:

Considering I remember you talking about 22 vets a day committing suicide
    But he lets his own team members make jokes about suicide. The same team members he continues to play with, and the ones he continues to support. But he wants the rest of us to get upset at LB for something LB apologized for already cause he has class??? This is a joke right?

I came to this place showing more respect than any other person I have seen on here.
    Never mind. This has to be the joke for sure. You are no Cis, flower, or Greg (actual leaders who if they want us to respect a topic, they damn well would make sure their own team does not mock that topic at others). Your laundry list of self compliments applies to them. I was one of the people who has praised you before, but not on this topic. Keep your ego in your skype chat.

Given what I have put up with, I would say my wish is not too difficult to respect.
    There is no reason for me to respect your wish until you take action against people who consider R-word, family death, and suicide (which you yourself mentioned as an issue with vets) a joke.

he lets his own team members make jokes about suicide.
    You say this like people I have never met obey some kind of rule of censorship to me. You also continue to ignore too many times where I have said that I will help resolve anything needed but I can't control people nor do I accept responsibility for their views or personalities.

Also where I keep pointing out that I respect boundaries and will reciprocate empathy where asked.

This is a joke right?
    None of this is a joke for me. Just about everything else here has been a game and felt like joking to me, but it doesn't right now.
    Never mind. This has to be the joke for sure.
    You are no actual leader.
    There is no reason for me to respect your wish until you take action against people who consider real world emotional events a joke.
    I see.

Please read back from where I first posted. Perhaps you can find backhanded ones (cause its opinion based), but Nich's are not. They are blunt and clear insults, calling people obnoxious, not worthy of having conversations with, just one example I will post:
    But this where you go wrong as you think I am talking about this one single forum topic. I am talking about the entire history of the forums here. Think outside your narrow scopes VM. There is a whole world out there!

Then I will respectfully disagree with you here K-man.

Your scope is way too broad. If two people are talking, and one of them punches the other. I would say, one of the two people just started a physical altercation. You are saying, but lots of people start physical altercations. If I get punched in the face, I do not forget who did it. Nor do I care if other people may have punched him previously.

Neither is wrong. But I do not see the point of talking about things outside the current interaction.

but I can't control people nor do I accept responsibility for their views or personalities.
    I will also respectfully disagree with this. To use an example. LB hates cheating in travian. Just to qualify it, cheating being things that if the MH found out, would result in a ban. He will preach that nobody should cheat to his enemies. At the same time, if he finds out his own team is doing it, he will either try his best to destroy that account, or he will leave the alliance that protects that individual to start his own alliance. In the example above, LB did not "control people", but he took action for his beliefs. I do not believe you have done the same. All you have done is rant against one individual who is clearly your enemy in the game, while accepting what I consider is similar (or worse) behaviour of others.
    Last edited by Vicious_Machine; 03-21-2017 at 10:40 AM. Reason: added reply to Nich

Then I will respectfully disagree with you here K-man.

Your scope is way too broad. If two people are talking, and one of them punches the other. I would say, one of the two people just started a physical altercation. You are saying, but lots of people start physical altercations. If I get punched in the face, I do not forget who did it. Nor do I care if other people may have punched him previously.

Neither is wrong. But I do not see the point of talking about things outside the current interaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    I never threatened to zero Tik Tok. I actually said I didn't want to attack him or johnnybgood. I did, however, say that the GONE Council had been looking to sure up the NE quadrant and that the tik and johnny accounts were obviously potential threats if they were not on our side.

I would never bother threatening to catapult someone. If I was going to do it, I would just do it. Speaking of which, LB has talked about us attacking Zac.... guess who was the one who decided to do it despite the council telling him to hold off? Yup, Tik Tok!
    Zac here... Let me just say that I warned the leadership group early on about accepting TikTok into the inner circle. I said from the beginning that we should have "catted him off the server" and that was said while I was a member of the Redemption account. Did I deserve to be attacked? Probably not. However, the decision stands that people that I trusted and worked hard for as a member of leadership did not have my back. They backed the snake.

Quote Originally Posted by Ughh View Post
    Zac here... Let me just say that I warned the leadership group early on about accepting TikTok into the inner circle. I said from the beginning that we should have "catted him off the server" and that was said while I was a member of the Redemption account. Did I deserve to be attacked? Probably not. However, the decision stands that people that I trusted and worked hard for as a member of leadership did not have my back. They backed the snake.
    It was never you or Tik Tok. We were trying to weed out the spy, and you had gone M.I.A. for two weeks and weren't doing anything. We guessed wrong. I am sorry it went down the way it did, but as you saw in the quote above, Tik Tok is the one who decided to launch hammers at you, despite us specifically telling him to wait until we had a chance to speak with you.
    US1 - Redemption. US2 - Luisss.

"Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

LB hates cheating in Travian so much that he purposefully joined his enemy's alliance and lobbied for promotions within it, meanwhile trashing the same leadership and team members here constantly on the forums and leaking constant information to enemy alliances. He then bolted and gave you guys OUR rightfully earned artifacts and started attacking our members immediately.

You consider that the behavior of an honest person? Interesting.

It was never you or Tik Tok. We were trying to weed out the spy, and you had gone M.I.A. for two weeks and weren't doing anything. We guessed wrong. I am sorry it went down the way it did, but as you saw in the quote above, Tik Tok is the one who decided to launch hammers at you, despite us specifically telling him to wait until we had a chance to speak with you.
    Said specifically that I was going to Vegas for a week and then multiple times in Skype I responded that I was popping on the account, training troops, and popping off (shall I screenshot that and post it or is my word good enough). As LB stated, an account will basically run itself as long as you have Trade Routes set up (which I did not only for my villages but also for the WW). However, loyalty only gets you so far in this game.

I'm not leadership, but I did take a large part in catting you. I've since found out that you were not the spy. I was acting on TikTok's orders and I want you to know I'm sorry what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilAnse View Post
    He then bolted and gave you guys OUR rightfully earned artifacts and started attacking our members immediately.
    I find it interesting that Tik Tok's 3 lost arties and LB attacking GONE, is far more devastating than the hammers we've killed or villas we've chiefed or zero'd and arties we've stole.. Very interesting indeed..

We were trying to weed out the spy, and you had gone M.I.A. We guessed wrong.
    Wow Luissss, just wow.. I guess admission of your deceit is a step forward..

Said specifically that I was going to Vegas for a week and then multiple times in Skype I responded that I was popping on the account, training troops, and popping off (shall I screenshot that and post it or is my word good enough). As LB stated, an account will basically run itself as long as you have Trade Routes set up (which I did not only for my villages but also for the WW). However, loyalty only gets you so far in this game.
    Zac, for what it's worth, I feel for you.. We had a few accounts actually go red because we do not like to boot people in case they are having a R/L crisis.. Some of those people come back, some don't and you have to deal with an account that's red for an extended period of time.. But when there is significant communication prior to going MIA, that's very harsh.. Members of GONE should pay close attention to this situation, for those who do not know history are doomed to repeat it..

I will also respectfully disagree with this. To use an example. (gives unintelligent playback of in-game doings to compare to real world PTSD)
    Point One: your very own leader that you come onto here and praise has messaged me privately with the same exact statement of not being able to control what anyone says. And as you put it just yesterday, he is an "actual leader".

Point Two: I openly practice what I preach by saying (over and painfully over again) that I will respect and help people find resolution on any issue that has caused stress not related to gaming. You choose to ignore this and continue arguing in a way that is distasteful and feels like you think this is still high school debate class.

You continue to come on here and arrogantly argue instead of being a human being about this and I will now oblige you on taking action against it until your behavior is 100% corrected. Everyone else has stopped except for you.

I thought I made it clear. I have no intention of respecting any of your wishes. You can request whatever you want, and others can choose how they wish to react. Not sure how I can make it any clearer. You can read above for why I refuse to, but whether you agree or not is irrelevant. The decision is mine and mine alone.

Lets try this as well though:

I have no reason to respect your wishes, so I will simply not.

We all feel bad for you Zac. You can read back through the forums during the timeline and you will see that a bunch of BTDT members thought the way GONE acted was not only silly in game, but we thought them labeling you as a spy in a MM was pathetic (to label somebody without proof)

Zac, for what it's worth, I feel for you.. We had a few accounts actually go red because we do not like to boot people in case they are having a R/L crisis.. Some of those people come back, some don't and you have to deal with an account that's red for an extended period of time.. But when there is significant communication prior to going MIA, that's very harsh.. Members of GONE should pay close attention to this situation, for those who do not know history are doomed to repeat it..

A true leader, and leading by example
    Last edited by Vicious_Machine; 03-21-2017 at 03:59 PM.

Everyone else has stopped
    To be clear.. I only "stopped" because I chose to stop replying to you since you were stuck in a paradox..
    You were taking my words/posts that were specifically NOT about PTSD or Veterans, and commanding me to stop trolling you about PTSD and Veterans..

I then reached out personally in skype and offered and actual verbal conversation over the phone to reassure you that I was not disrespecting Vets or the struggle with PTSD(which I am personally familiar with this issue), and you instead chose to tell me to be quiet so you could explain why I need to respect your position about Vets and PTSD..

I quit responding to you not out of said respect, but because at some point I have to see that you're stuck in your own hamster wheel, and nothing I can do will change it other than to not respond to you at all..

But I digress, please continue and I will go back to not responding..