Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Queue the riots

Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    They won't reply because almost everyone has blocked him.
    Only the leftists (children).

Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    What are the Palestinians defending themselves against?
    Like what the native americans were defending themselves from, invaders.

and until this day israelis are talking lands and build illegal settlements, which why they are having some political problems with europe

israel-palestine_map_19225_2469.jpg

there are some jews exposing the israeli government misconduct!
    http://static.pokemoninfinity.com/im..._forum_sig.png

trooper? recruit an army and get two recruits from me for your army...

teacher?
    first five would receive 50 extra coins don't miss the chance...

Wait a minute, now immigration is bad? It sounds like there is a travel ban against Jews, is this based on religion or race? Why is it not ok for America to fight illegal immigration, and would it be acceptable for us to launch a few mortars into Mexico?
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

Wait a minute, now immigration is bad? It sounds like there is a travel ban against Jews, is this based on religion or race? Why is it not ok for America to fight illegal immigration, and would it be acceptable for us to launch a few mortars into Mexico?
    Armed force immigration is good? -hypothetically- how do you like Russia or China annexing you by military immigrants?

Also for palestinians, israelis are illegal country not just illegal immigrants!

Yet I'm not pro-immigration, unless for people you need. however I'm pro-refugees who would return back home after war/conflict ends in their area!

What travel ban against the jews? where? there probably is travel ban against israeli citizens since they are not recognized as country? same as europe dealing not dealing with current russian crimea, no deals with it unless it is under ukraine!

I the is a country your country doesn't recognize, can its citizen enter the US legally without having another passport?

do the US recognize: Republic of South Ossetia, Republic of Abkhazia, or some other countries here.

Quote Originally Posted by cofc View Post
    Only the leftists (children).
    for you everyone is a leftist! probably you include the most right including ***** and ******!

teacher?

What travel bans on Jews? Can you not english your own posts? To the Gaza Strip obviously. You just said it was self defense to attack Israel because of Jewish people trying to settle outside of Israel. I'm calling Trump on his burn phone and suggesting we invade Mexico in self defense of illegal immigration .
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

What travel bans on Jews? Can you not english your own posts? To the Gaza Strip obviously. You just said it was self defense to attack Israel because of Jewish people trying to settle outside of Israel. I'm calling Trump on his burn phone and suggesting we invade Mexico in self defense of illegal immigration .
    so you view immigration and invasion the same? good luck!

They are taking the land by force! Are the mexicans taking your land by force? are they killing you without being punished by law? are they producing goods in your land and label them made in mexico? Are they coming in with mexican military protection? Are they destroying american homes, and build mexican settlements in their place?

Do not compare! mexicans are almost doing nothing in comparison!

teacher?

Quote Originally Posted by н-υ-п-т-ε-я View Post
    They are taking the land by force! Are the mexicans taking your land by force? are they killing you without being punished by law? are they producing goods in your land and label them made in mexico? Are they coming in with mexican military protection? Are they destroying american homes, and build mexican settlements in their place?

That's really more of a list of things the US has done to Mexico.

S6-r1 The_Chuck S8-r1 Lanie (night shift) S5-r3 Tyche (night shift) S7-r3 Chuckles (night shift)
    S2-r6 Tommo and rebuild S1-r7 Country (day shift) S5-r7(AEU) Office Space S19-r2 (SE) The Joker

so you view immigration and invasion the same? good luck!

No, you did. And to answer your other questions, yes to all of them.

No, you did. And to answer your other questions, yes to all of them.
    I did nothing?

So you say The US, the most powerful country in the world, is a banana republic?

and then you already done to the mexicans what you claim they did to you!

Quote Originally Posted by Tineren View Post
    That's really more of a list of things the US has done to Mexico.
    American -state- is allowed to harm others, but others are not supposed to fight back. however the uni-polar world is falling into a multi-polar world, and slowly nations would not harm others without consequences!

teacher?

You said that the Palestinians use bombs as self defense against against illegal immigration. Tineren was the one that claimed we abused mexico, but all I remember was the Alamo.

You said that the Palestinians use bombs as self defense against against illegal immigration.
    are you in cofc mode?

the palestinians believe that the Israelis are occupiers not immigrants, and yet using bombs against a full fledged army with tanks, warships and air-force is considered terrorism according to credible fox news, oh wait this is your peace keeping people!

This is your peace!

According to israeli newspaper Haaretz they jailed about 438 minores, and some of them without any charges!

teacher?

I can't help it if you have trouble with phrasing. Attacking someone with more military might does not excuse the attacking, especially cosine ring they launch these attacks from hospitals and schools at non military targets.

I can't help it if you have trouble with phrasing. Attacking someone with more military might does not excuse the attacking, especially cosine ring they launch these attacks from hospitals and schools at non military targets.
    Because israelis kill all palestinians even kids!

If you're civilians are attacked, you will attack your enemies civilians! oh didn't the US nuke the japanese civilians without real justification!

I think we drifted enough from the main subject!

teacher?

Because israelis kill all palestinians even kids!

If you're civilians are attacked, you will attack your enemies civilians! oh didn't the US nuke the japanese civilians without real justification!

I think we drifted enough from the main subject!

Palestinian children are killed because they are used as shield and to demonize the Israelis.
    The attack on Japan was not nuclear, and do you realize how many lives were saved because of those bombs?
    Suddenly, you are worried about the topic because your argument holds no merit.
    Last edited by The Blazin1; 03-17-2017 at 06:43 PM.

I cannot make a blind with functioning eye see!

teacher?

do you realize how many lives were saved because of those bombs?
    I'd go with zero. Japan had been trying to surrender for months. The sticking point was that we refused to accept their condition that the emperor wouldn't be executed as a war criminal. They agreed to our terms as soon as the USSR ended their non-aggression pact and started wiping out the Japanese territorial gains in China. Then of course we magnanimously allowed the emperor to live. Records of their leader's discussions leading up the surrender show that Hiroshima and Nagasaki had almost no influence on the Japanese decision to surrender (it's not like we hadn't bombed Japanese cities before).
    As far as the estimates of how many lives would be lost if we had needed to invade Japan, every time Truman quoted a number over the decades after the war it went up. The June 1945 estimates by the U.S. Joint War Plans Committee was 40,000 US lives. Truman's ever increasing figures made it up to around 500,000 US lives. George H.W. Bush in 1991 referred to "millions of American lives saved" by the bomb. So I guess since another two decades have passed it's probably up to tens of millions by now. I'm not saying the official estimate of forty thousand was accurate. We've certainly seen the military's proficiency at underestimating losses. But two orders of magnitude is a bit much.

S6-r1 The_Chuck S8-r1 Lanie (night shift) S5-r3 Tyche (night shift) S7-r3 Chuckles (night shift)
    S2-r6 Tommo and rebuild S1-r7 Country (day shift) S5-r7(AEU) Office Space S19-r2 (SE) The Joker

40,000 American lives in 1945.. I will accept that and say the bombing was worth it. Afterall, who were the Japanese to decide their condition for surrender after attacking the US?
    Do you realize how crazy the Japanese are? 40,000 is conservative IMO, I will use Japanese pron and their game shows as my source to attest to their craziness.
    Last edited by The Blazin1; 03-17-2017 at 06:45 PM.

apartheid. \

Quote Originally Posted by Joshyyy View Post
    There is some serious misquoting potential above.
    The rep system should be abolished.

-32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm

racism\
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

who were the Japanese to decide their condition for surrender after attacking the US?
    I will use Japanese pron and their game shows as my source to attest to their craziness.
    Surely bro, who are the americans to attack Yugoslavia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Yemen, etc.?

Also, to other people some of what american do on T.V. is considered craziness! and the craziness here is something that is considered unacceptable in other cultures. and would not work to prove craziness to people considering it a norm!

Ah wait don't american do the game show silent library with the crazy japanese things? you have been invaded by the japanese culturally.

teacher?

Of course not, are you just making things up now?

teacher?

Quote Originally Posted by Tineren View Post
    Japan had been trying to surrender for months.
    How do you try to surrender by refusing to surrender?