Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 374

Thread: WBT 03/10/2017: You pick a fight that I don't want and one you will lose

  1. #1

    Default WBT 03/10/2017: You pick a fight that I don't want and one you will lose

    Weekly Bane Topic March 10th, 2017
    Operation Shock & Awe



    In all my years of playing these servers I don't think I've ever found a more suitable analogy to a server than this video. From beginning to end its brilliant. Replace "the Republic" with GONE.

    Like the video we prepared and waited. All the while GONE leadership grew content, they felt safe and protected as our power grew.

    Then they crossed a line that caused TiK ToK the offensive coordinator to defect and provide BTDT with Hermon`s Scrolls (Unique Wall artifact), Memoirs of Alexander the Great (Unique Trainer), and a Small speed artifact. BTDT now has access to GONE`s getter and the treasure trove of account screen shots and incriminating evidence. All due to leadership's poor judgement.

    TiK ToK`s entrance...






    Two wreaked capitals, a dead hammer, a dead anvil and the lead raid hammer to many more. The video's Sith army that followed? Successful hits and crop locks executed by TiK ToK occured at the following times:

    08:21:39 - 08:57:30 - 09:06:45 - 09:36:23
    10:17:44 - 10:24:56 - 10:34:22 - 10:51:53
    10:56:26 - 11:15:17 - 11:16:14 - 12:06:22
    12:07:21 - 12:15:34 - 12:16:47 - 12:19:20
    12:21:02 - 12:27:29 - 12:59:33 - 01:17:17
    02:56:59 - 02:24:17 - 02:49:51 - 03:55:07
    04:23:19 - 04:23:27 - 05:10:53 - 05:24:37
    05:42:56 - 06:13:41

    Times are PM to AM and five reports were accidentally deleted and are not represented above. That's thirty five successful village strikes in ten hours!

    Our video ends with our bald hero slaying a young man with a great head of hair. The last thing he sees is the incoming... BTDT...
    Last edited by Lord Bane; 03-11-2017 at 05:31 AM.

  2. #2

    Default


    BTDT it's self has been busy dismantling GONE. During the period TiK ToK was bringing the core to it's knees BTDT caused panic among the rest....

    Ausie:
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/459568663a7
    Chaos:
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/45953095469
    Jaberwok:
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/45957621321
    Namoo:
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report...c8,459711cbf28
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report...cb,45972331cb3
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report...43,4597407e332
    Tuna:
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report...71,4596918bcf9

    This is only the the beginning. So much more is yet to come and so much more needs to be posted...

    Last edited by Lord Bane; 03-11-2017 at 05:16 AM.

  3. #3
    Farmhand
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Canads - USA
    Posts
    20

    Default

    Well GONE brought it to themselves. GOD how did they manage to mess up this big is beyond me

  4. #4
    Senator Cisalpine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sunshine state
    Posts
    3,469

    Default

    Lord Bane, that was an epic post. Videos were perfect. I'll never watch Star Wars and not think of you now. LOL
    The ORIGINALCisalpine! Retired


    http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=95436 for the Awesome Natar Win
    http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=93085 For US S1 history

  5. #5

    Default

    /yawn

    This looks bad for the reputation of BDTD. If anyone I used to play with is in this group, you should be ashamed of yourselves.

    Good on GONE for sticking through this, regardless of what the BDTD folks are saying on the forum here. My how this place has fallen.

    No, I am not on S1 but I still have enough contacts from my time playing that I can get the scoop.


  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsier View Post
    This looks bad for the reputation of BDTD.
    How do you figure..?
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsier View Post
    This looks bad for the reputation of BDTD. If anyone I used to play with is in this group, you should be ashamed of yourselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    How do you figure..?
    Because he's biased. He didn't shame GONE collectively for botting, multi accounting, then a ban, then leadership getting banned, posting weather reports of opposing players or harassing players in Skype. He didn't ask why this happened. Why GONE leadership wanted to use a player's password to access the account and get them banned.

    He could shame one player here or there but collectively? His willingness to condemn one side while ignoring the other is telling...
    Last edited by Lord Bane; 03-11-2017 at 02:28 PM.

  8. #8

    Default

    That's a lot of accusations. Point me to the evidence of all those claims. Otherwise it is "he said, she said". I am not on this server and haven't played in a long time so give me the context. So far from what I am seeing, someone threw a tantrum and spent a server playing childish games.

    You're last sentence is poorly constructed as it makes little to no sense.

    EDIT: Nice edit. At least you fixed the sentence, I guess.
    Last edited by Kelsier; 03-11-2017 at 02:39 PM.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsier View Post
    That's a lot of accusations. Point me to the evidence of all those claims
    Let's halt this conversation right here. One of two things is happening here:
    1. You are trolling and pulling a Luisss. You read these forums and realize all but one of these accusations have been proven. You're coming back a month later demanding proof in order to change the narrative.
    2. You don't read these forums and only randomly comment. You there for have no understanding of what's going on.

    If it's the former you're being dishonest and if it's the later you're being lazy. The first c`mon man... the second... lead with a question.

    Some proof:

    Quote Originally Posted by Pile of Pandas View Post
    No idea why he said that. I've said it before and I'll say it again, tracking isn't cool at all. And his mentioning (if it's accurate, especially) the weather where you are is seriously creepy.
    So there's some evidence. Also... if you were on the server you could see the banned accounts. It's rather unfair of you to ask me to prove that as it's already been discussed (example 1 of 2).

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsier View Post
    So far from what I am seeing, someone threw a tantrum and spent a server playing childish games.
    This is a more appropriate comment. And yes... Luisss did throw a tantrum and spent a serve playing childish games. Now he's paying the price...

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    Let's halt this conversation right here. One of two things is happening here:
    1. You are trolling and pulling a Luisss. You read these forums and realize all but one of these accusations have been proven. You're coming back a month later demanding proof in order to change the narrative.
    2. You don't read these forums and only randomly comment. You there for have no understanding of what's going on.

    If it's the former you're being dishonest and if it's the later you're being lazy. The first c`mon man... the second... lead with a question.
    I am not trolling. I may be one of the forums greatest trolls () but I am not trolling. As for reading the S1 forums, I did when I first came back, but then I found it tedious to wade through the "everyone versus Luisss" garbage. So no, I do not know every little nuance of the situations. If you don't think the current state of things deserve a little bit of evidence collection and open discussion then that's fine too, I suppose.

    If you would like me to ask a question and continue to ask questions to clarify the entire situation, I will.

    What started this entire thing? From my understand LB, you were here to ruin the time of someone I only know as JD. I do not know this person, I only know of his name. I then heard JD quit, so your task was unfulfilled, in a way, then you caught wind of some stuff from GONE that rubbed you the wrong way. What was this "stuff"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    So there's some evidence. Also... if you were on the server you could see the banned accounts. It's rather unfair of you to ask me to prove that as it's already been discussed (example 1 of 2).
    I clicked on the link and saw no evidence of anything. After I clicked to the next page and it was just "bash on Luisss" time I closed the window. So an account was banned that was a part of GONE? And then what happened?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    This is a more appropriate comment. And yes... Luisss did throw a tantrum and spent a serve playing childish games. Now he's paying the price...
    I should have refrained myself from making that comment as I was not talking about Luisss, and made it in haste before trying to suss out the situation. I gave you undo ammunition there. I will try and restrain myself in the future.

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsier View Post
    I am not trolling.
    Cool. Let's talk then.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsier View Post
    From my understand LB, you were here to ruin the time of someone I only know as JD. I do not know this person, I only know of his name. I then heard JD quit, so your task was unfulfilled
    That is true. I was here to play against JD. I was fulfilled though. I had siege land on his friends again, his alliance collapsed again and he deleted again. I had planned to delete after that but...

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsier View Post
    What started this entire thing?
    I'm not sure you want to wade through all the "bash on Luisss" but the short answer is his trolling. He attacked Cis. He attacked Greg. He attacked me. I asked him multiple times to back off but he wouldn't. He even invited me to follow him to other servers.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsier View Post
    GONE that rubbed you the wrong way. What was this "stuff"?
    All the accusations written above. Before you started lurking again the top 5 account on the server was a Multi Hunter in GONE. He sent his hammer at leadership and deleted rather than play with them. That says something.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsier View Post
    So an account was banned that was a part of GONE? And then what happened?
    A member of GONE was banned and he was booted. A leader got banned and he still leads.

    Edit:
    This isn't about me though as I am only one of many. I'm part of a team. It's all important to know in order to understand why a server united against one guy.
    Last edited by Lord Bane; 03-11-2017 at 04:09 PM.

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    That is true. I was here to play against JD. I was fulfilled though. I had siege land on his friends again, his alliance collapsed again and he deleted again. I had planned to delete after that but...

    I'm not sure you want to wade through all the "bash on Luisss" but the short answer is his trolling. He attacked Cis. He attacked Greg. He attacked me. I asked him multiple times to back off but he wouldn't. He even invited me to follow him to other servers.
    I recall this thread a little. Yes, he did "attack" some people by calling them liars, if I remember correctly. I don't currently have the time to read through the thread, so will have to go on "memory". All I will say about it at this point is "da internetz am srs buzness".

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    All the accusations written above. Before you started lurking again the top 5 account on the server was a Multi Hunter in GONE. He sent his hammer at leadership and deleted rather than play with them. That says something.
    I don't think it says much honestly. Without more context on that situation it only shows some guy decided to send his hammer at his own alliance under the protection of said alliance. Just because the guy was an MH doesn't mean he is a good person.



    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    A member of GONE was banned and he was booted. A leader got banned and he still leads.
    Again, context. This is something I would like more information on as I heard some swirlings of this being another situation where BTDT may have had a hand in it, if this is the hammer account that was banned a few weeks back. I do not have the details as to how BTDT had a hand in it, so this is why I would like further clarification. The account that was banned and kicked was proven to have done what? Multi-account? The leadership account that is still there was accused of what? Was the first account that was booted re-instated? Same question for the account in GONE leadership.

  13. #13
    Senator Cisalpine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sunshine state
    Posts
    3,469

    Default

    This reminds me of conversations with my daughter. No one can take responsibility for their actions. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. You do something, you have to accept the consequences of your actions. My child will do something and immediately try to throw blame on something else. Doesn't work in my house. Don't know about anyone else's. Now, I'm home alone for a whole week and plan to party. Unless one of you hotties have a pic for our calendar, I'll be out having fun. Toodles!!

    The ORIGINALCisalpine! Retired


    http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=95436 for the Awesome Natar Win
    http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=93085 For US S1 history

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsier View Post
    This looks bad for the reputation of BDTD. If anyone I used to play with is in this group, you should be ashamed of yourselves.

    Good on GONE for sticking through this, regardless of what the BDTD folks are saying on the forum here. My how this place has fallen.

    No, I am not on S1 but I still have enough contacts from my time playing that I can get the scoop.
    Oh hi! You talking to me?

    Backstabbing, yes, that is a tough one.

    I'm not going to argue about reasons, because I'm like you and cannot watch everybody argue that mole hills are mountains, especially Luisss. I want to yell, "Stay down!"

    I might argue that I should be ashamed, but I was traveling that day and didn't know what the heck. It's not like we lost track of the TRU meaning of this game. I suppose LB's been telling Luisss he's going to do this all round, and he did it.

    I can't say whether BTDT was aware, I know I wasn't.

    Once BTDT was aware they started piling on. I'm not sure on this one, what were we supposed to do, say "Wait! Time out!" kind of like a low blow in MMA or boxing? Or do you take advantage of every opportunity to crush your opponent?

    Good on GONE for sticking through this (QFT), because it is boring not to have a strong opponent.

  15. #15

    Default

    Hey bugzy, good to "see" you bud.

    I am just trying to get all the facts here and lay everything bare.

    If the situation went down the way I heard it did then it looks bad for the image of the BTDT group as a whole. Just as some people on here try to make GONE as a whole look bad by the supposed things they accuse Luisss of doing. Two way street and all that. I am not accusing every single person in the BTDT camp of promoting or even having knowledge of the situation.

  16. #16

    Default

    Got my own problems to focus on. I used to have a dual in leadership but she quit, and you won't help me.


  17. #17

    Default

    Update: GONE sorta fires back


    BTDT and TiK ToK going at GONE like...

    Another fantastic video and relevant because GONE is finally causing some casualties. It appears GONE is going to successfully zero one of TiK ToK`s WW feeders. Lackadaisical sent in a hammer that did no damage due to the Trojan Horse artifact. Meanwhile Ike manned up and sent an actual hammer.


    That's a 55k hammer and 20 million in resources gone. The price is Luisss`s arrogance continues to rack up. Meanwhile TiK ToK`s crop locks continue. PM to AM.

    12:33:17 - 01:03:57 - 03:16:55
    01:01:27 - 03:23:03 - 03:16:55

    Updates from BTDT...

    Tuna:
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report...71,4596918bcf9
    OldTimer:
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report...34,459810ac642
    Ace:
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/459909494a4
    TheVerse:
    http://ts1.travian.us/berichte.php?i...e244d1&t=0&s=1
    Burninator:
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/4599120454f
    Android:
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/460536cccb1
    Mobius:
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report...01,4599296ac25
    PossiblyIdiotic:
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report...d8,459934a0811
    OldTimer:
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report...90,4601127e1a4
    Baldur:
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/460052f6e4e

    Edit:
    I thanked BTDT for their help but KCCO, THC, TS, OQ War, and others is all very much appreciated.
    Last edited by Lord Bane; 03-11-2017 at 07:41 PM.

  18. #18

    Default

    So you would rather flaunt around displaying imaginary pixels than continue to suss out the truth?

    To use your own words from earlier in the thread, very telling...


    Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    Got my own problems to focus on. I used to have a dual in leadership but she quit, and you won't help me.

    Sorry bugzy, didn't mean to skip you there. I can't play multiple hammer accounts. I can barely play mine. :P I am playing anvils from now on, less stressful and less time consuming.
    Last edited by Kelsier; 03-11-2017 at 07:53 PM.

  19. #19

    Default

    I posted an update. That doesn't mean I'm not willing to talk Kelsier. You're attempting to spin it as something else is obvious trolling and you're baiting. I no longer know if you're interest is genuine and your intentions good.

    I will say this. I've heard about what account I'm on and what I've supposedly done from six or seven people. All the stories are different and all of the stories are inaccurate.

  20. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    I posted an update. That doesn't mean I'm not willing to talk Kelsier. You're attempting to spin it as something else is obvious trolling and you're baiting. I no longer know if you're interest is genuine and your intentions good.
    My intentions are not good. They are not bad. They are to find the truth of the situation from both sides. I must tell you that you are the reason I really stopped reading these forums. I won't quantify it any further than that. That said, I am putting all that aside to try and put the truth on the table from both sides and let everyone decide what they think of it.


    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    I will say this. I've heard about what account I'm on and what I've supposedly done from six or seven people. All the stories are different and all of the stories are inaccurate.
    That's fine. Of course you are going to sit here and say none of it is true. You do not know all my sources and I will not divulge what I know or who I learned it from.

    So, for ease of use on your part, please click here and formulate your replies.

  21. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsier View Post
    Of course you are going to sit here and say none of it is true.
    You're making an assumption again. You have established your opinion and you are looking for facts to support this preexisting belief rather than using facts to build it.

    As an example most servers I come clean at the end and confess to every sin and every virtue.

    As an example I've argued about the truth on this server for months.

    To suggest I won't be truthful or forthcoming or that I'm not interested in a talk is simply inaccurate. It ignores history and leads me to believe you've made up your mind. I'll give you some time to reflect on that while I focus in game.

  22. #22
    Senator Meherrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    In a universe of my own design
    Posts
    3,996

    Default

    Fir what it;s worth, I am also interested in knowing the whole story.

    I find myself in the awkward position of having been one, I think, of only two BTDT council members who had no idea what was going on.

    I also find myself thinking that the player(s) on the Tik Tok account may have crossed a line that disturbs me. When players in leadership roles go rogue, even with what they believe is good reason, they betray everyone in the alliance, not just those who may have done something to cause the rogue player to act as they did.

    Why did Tik Tok stay in GONE if they were uncomfortable with the ethical stance of some of the players - even some of the other leaders? I think I would have dropped tag in that instance (actually, I have dropped tag and reported what I knew to an MH before on discovering that an alliance i'd joined countenanced botting and multi-ing).

    Or did Tik Tok only just now discover the things which impelled them to act?

    I have a lot of questions and a lot of uncomfortable feelings.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

  23. #23

    Default

    I am not the type to use those "strawman" things and what ever but this is interesting turn of events from you LB.

    So you are saying now at this point you want everyone to wait until the end of the server because I said you want to hide your current situation by saying everything everyone may have heard is inaccurate? So you saying, "To suggest I won't be truthful or forthcoming or that I'm not interested in a talk is simply inaccurate.", is not true. We were having a conversation and now you want to postpone said conversation.

    When did I establish my opinion? Why do you assume I have made up my mind? I have an idea, as most people do but a person who has "made up their mind" is not someone looking for facts. I am looking for facts. A person who has made up their mind does not seek out conversation and knowledge.

    If you want to continue to talk in circles, so be it, it really is no skin off my back. However, your tone at the end of your last post is really making it difficult to continue to try and take you seriously which leads ME to believe you really do not have any interest in the things you say you do (being truthful and forthcoming).

    If you do, however, wish to help clear this situation up, I would welcome your replies to my previous questions I linked to, again, here.

  24. #24
    Senator Meherrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    In a universe of my own design
    Posts
    3,996

    Default

    @Kels: one of your questions was about what role, if any, BTDT playing in rendering a large GONE account unable to continue playing. I no longer trust that I was fully informed about anything by my fellow council members, but what i do know is that the account in question had chosen to give one of their villas a name that had a very rude meaning in another language, and that this was pointed out.

    I do not know if anyone in BTDT had any further role in the event.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

  25. #25

    Default

    Just need some clarification. Is said account the council member in question? The account I was referencing earlier about BTDT having a hand in was a hammer account. Are they one and the same account?

  26. #26
    Senator Meherrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    In a universe of my own design
    Posts
    3,996

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    This is not why the account is banned. It's the story GONE tells it's membership but a naughty word doesn't get you banned for this length of time.
    I was stating what i knew about BTDT's role, as Kels asked that. I would assume, since the account was and remains unaccessibke, that something else was also involved. I had heard rumours, but all i knew about for certain was the villa name.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

  27. #27

    Default

    Update:
    Unofficial tally is five GONE capitals gutted, three GONE hammers destroyed, and forty four GONE feeder hits the majority of which are crop locks. Two BTDT hammers lost. Am I missing anything?

  28. #28

    Default

    Since you decided to completely remove yourself from our previous conversation allow me to ask this one last question, who is it you are updating at this point? You do realize it is just BTDT, myself and I have seen a few GONE folks come through, but they are the ones who are sticking with GONE. So again, who is it you are updating?

  29. #29

    Default

    Kelsier; if you do not want updates, you are free to stop reading and following the threads. This is still a us1 forums.

    Epic stuff LB!!!
    Please keep providing the updates; I am very interested in reading about them.

  30. #30

    Default

    I did not say I did not want the updates. I still like seeing BRs and such. It was more of a question of Banes motive behind it. If it was a simple, "Hey, here are some BRs of our hits on GONE" and what not, fine. But it is framed in a way to put them down, so therefore I asked who he is trying to "update". I am sure you guys have your own off site alliance, so I would assume if he was trying to keep all of BTDT informed, he would post them there.

  31. #31
    Consul Lurk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Midwest U.S.
    Posts
    5,647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsier View Post
    I did not say I did not want the updates. I still like seeing BRs and such. It was more of a question of Banes motive behind it. If it was a simple, "Hey, here are some BRs of our hits on GONE" and what not, fine. But it is framed in a way to put them down, so therefore I asked who he is trying to "update". I am sure you guys have your own off site alliance, so I would assume if he was trying to keep all of BTDT informed, he would post them there.
    They're to update you. We're all here to please you, after all. And since plenty of GONE members still haven't rejoined their alliance and don't have access to the BRs it's a nice opportunity for them to see what's going on.
    Qui tacet consentire videtur, ubi loqui debuit ac potuit.

    [7:32 AM] Jason (Al Bundy raidslave): Who the **** loses an arti to 18 phalanx
    [7:32 AM] Old Timer US1: The same faction that loses one to 66 legos

  32. #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lurk View Post
    They're to update you. We're all here to please you, after all. And since plenty of GONE members still haven't rejoined their alliance and don't have access to the BRs it's a nice opportunity for them to see what's going on.
    I am glad you see the truth, that I am all that is, was and ever will be.

    While I appreciate your reply Lurk, and agree with you to a degree, I was trying to get LB to come back to reality and make a reasonable response.

  33. #33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsier View Post
    So you are saying now at this point you want everyone to wait until the end
    I did not say that. I said I lay all the cards out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsier View Post
    We were having a conversation and now you want to postpone said conversation.
    Yes but this is the forums and delays are ok especially when one party is very busy in game.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsier View Post
    ho is it you are updating at this point?
    People here and in game were asking so I set up answers.

  34. #34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    I did not say that. I said I lay all the cards out.
    You said you tell the tales at the end of servers. Still not sure why you will not respond to my earlier questions I linked to you twice now. Nothing there should put your end of server truths out there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    Yes but this is the forums and delays are ok especially when one party is very busy in game.
    What can you seriously be that busy with in game that you can't type up a few replies to some honest questions when you have time to compile lists of BRs? Interesting if TRU.



    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    People here and in game were asking so I set up answers.
    They were asking what happened, which you still have not given a full response to yet. Not sure they were asking for the type of updates you were providing today. But the in game requests are interesting. So someone knows which account you are on, but it is not possible for anyone to know? Just in reply tto you stating that you have heard 7 or 8 accounts of what happened and where you are and they were all wrong. So let me clarify that statement, I should not have stated it as :it is not possible for anyone to know"... the recollections that you heard from those 7.. or 8 people were all incorrect. Has anyone guessed correctly yet?

  35. #35
    Consul Lurk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Midwest U.S.
    Posts
    5,647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsier View Post
    What can you seriously be that busy with in game that you can't type up a few replies to some honest questions when you have time to compile lists of BRs? Interesting if TRU.
    I can vouch for him here. He really is that busy right now, and he's not the only one.
    Qui tacet consentire videtur, ubi loqui debuit ac potuit.

    [7:32 AM] Jason (Al Bundy raidslave): Who the **** loses an arti to 18 phalanx
    [7:32 AM] Old Timer US1: The same faction that loses one to 66 legos

  36. #36

    Default

    Lurk, you seem like an alright dude and my memory really is hazy, but were you a TRU'er or a HuggleBear or a J0YOUS kind of guy? I feel like we played together at one time.

    ANYWAY. I will take you word for it, but LB seems to be a little dodgey is all I am saying.

  37. #37

    Default

    Yeah. I've been lurking s1 for months because my servers' forums are all dead. Dodgy is the word I'd definitely use to describe what I've seen onf LB. Maybe it's just because I'm not on the server and I'm missing context, but it seems the moment anyone disagrees with him, that person either is "just trolling and not interested in the truth" or has "already made up their mind" and is just "being a Luisss." I too am legitimately curious as to what went down. So it'd be awesome if someone gave a little response to Kelsier's questions. Even just a sentence or two. Because as far as I can tell, all I've seen on the forums is hearsay.

  38. #38
    Tradesperson Pile of Pandas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Somewhere in the pile
    Posts
    530

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    This is not why the account is banned. It's the story GONE tells it's membership but a naughty word doesn't get you banned for this length of time.
    That is not what they told us.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsier View Post
    Hey bugzy, good to "see" you bud.

    I am just trying to get all the facts here and lay everything bare.

    If the situation went down the way I heard it did then it looks bad for the image of the BTDT group as a whole. Just as some people on here try to make GONE as a whole look bad by the supposed things they accuse Luisss of doing. Two way street and all that. I am not accusing every single person in the BTDT camp of promoting or even having knowledge of the situation.
    I'd be willing to bet that most of BTDT (even some leadership) had no idea what was happening and were kept in the dark.

    ...and all in the name of ethics.
    Last edited by Pile of Pandas; 03-12-2017 at 02:54 AM.

  39. #39
    Consul Lurk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Midwest U.S.
    Posts
    5,647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsier View Post
    Lurk, you seem like an alright dude and my memory really is hazy, but were you a TRU'er or a HuggleBear or a J0YOUS kind of guy? I feel like we played together at one time.
    I'll be honest: I don't recall. You can see my playing history in my forum profile, and it is my complete playing record. I was Marvin Martian in Toons for awhile but had to leave due to having a toddler + running a Roman hammer account was just way too effing much. Hugglebears, if you mean Cuddlemuffins of Doom on s4r1 then yes, I had a "leadership" account which mostly consisted of writing cute messages to farms demanding they be allowed to join us.

    Out of the 3 alliances you mentioned Hugglebear is the only one that is vaguely familiar to me, and this guy might be the reason why (he was leader of CMD) http://forum.travian.us/member.php?u=8837
    Last edited by Lurk; 03-12-2017 at 04:14 AM.
    Qui tacet consentire videtur, ubi loqui debuit ac potuit.

    [7:32 AM] Jason (Al Bundy raidslave): Who the **** loses an arti to 18 phalanx
    [7:32 AM] Old Timer US1: The same faction that loses one to 66 legos

  40. #40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsier View Post
    If the situation went down the way I heard it did then it looks bad for the image of the BTDT group as a whole.
    You keep saying this, but yet do not explain why it looks bad on BTDT..??

    LB did not give us getter info, he did not sabotage any GONE hammers, he did not tell us who to hit.. We did our own job of scouting, and hammer tracking.. The only thing we did get from LB was screen shots of chats, confirming many of the lies that Luisss was telling..

    Now as for why he did what he did, I may have a few details wrong but I think im very close to the facts..

    LB did not go courting gone to become OC, or leadership or anything of the sort, he spawned on s1, to kill JD..
    He hid inside gone to sim in anonymity(to focus on JD).. During this process, Lulu taunted him relentlessly on the forums..
    LB kept warning him over and over to stop but he didn't, so after JD deleted, then LB decided to remain to hit Lulu instead..
    Bane begged Luiss many times to stop his forum crap, all the while Luiss was asking "Tik Tok" to take more control...
    LB told him his actions were going to get many of his members catted.. Luisss ignored the warning, and kept pushing..


    Quote Originally Posted by Meherrin View Post
    @Kels: one of your questions was about what role, if any, BTDT playing in rendering a large GONE account unable to continue playing. I no longer trust that I was fully informed about anything by my fellow council members, but what i do know is that the account in question had chosen to give one of their villas a name that had a very rude meaning in another language, and that this was pointed out.
    I do not know if anyone in BTDT had any further role in the event.
    I don't think anyone in BTDT had any role in that situation..in fact im not sure what you are actually saying.. If you are referring to Zapp, then how would anyone in BTDT have part in his running scripts..? Or as the tale GONE is saying, how would we have had a hand in him naming his villa..?? I am confused..
    Last edited by odinloki; 03-12-2017 at 04:26 AM.
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •