Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: WBT 03/10/2017: You pick a fight that I don't want and one you will lose

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    We can leave it at that.
    Yes, lets.

Agreed. I think we should focus on the BRs that were posted. Perhaps I should have added more credit to mention everybody involved, including leadership and the OC's.

You guys are kicking butt, lets see how many more villages we can destroy this week

Update:

Three more villages zeroed.

Three more villages zeroed.
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

I love Tazz's report. Take that you abandoned valley!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    A) Your account is not that great,

B) You are afraid of getting attacked/are in a comprimising position, or

C) There is a detail that makes you embarassed, like that you have really been in BTDT since day one or something like that.

There is so simply no reason to hide your IGN unless you are afraid - afraid of getting caught if you're a spy, afraid of getting attacked if you're in a bad position, or afraid of getting ridiculed for how weak your account actually is.

Which one is it, LB? Which is your fear?
    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    Certainly you are not in GONE,

B and C were spot on.

A) I'm on a throw away account.
    B) I want to be attacked.
    C) I'm not BTDT.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilAnse View Post
    B and C were spot on.
    Why is it you think he's afraid of being attacked? We already smashed 2 or 3 hammers you launched at him, and he hasn't had any serious inbound attacks for the better part of a week now. Meanwhile, he has almost completely eaten the Snett account, ravaged Doggo, and is already looking northward.

So again... clarify for me... what exactly is it he is afraid of?

Afraid of getting attacked/ARE IN A COMPROMISING POSITION.

Afraid of getting attacked/ARE IN A COMPROMISING POSITION.
    If he is in a compromised position, go get him. I await the battle reports. Post em here when you have em, please.

Quote Originally Posted by SupremeAdmiral View Post
    If he is in a compromised position, go get him. I await the battle reports. Post em here when you have em, please.
    I think that quote from Luiss is rather old and refers to what the situation may have been in Luiss's belief then, not now.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

Quote Originally Posted by Meherrin View Post
    I think that quote from Luiss is rather old and refers to what the situation may have been in Luiss's belief then, not now.
    Ding ding ding!

Except DA's comment about B and C was today, not old.

So, to get back to SA's point. What are you going to do about it? Continue to whine and cry like you do daily, or actually try something in game? (I mean, besides buying gold and questioning your team's integrity).

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    Actually, the timing is irrelevant. Tik Tok has always had the Trojan Horse artifact, making it incredibly diffuclt to chief his villages, steal his resources, or his artifacts. He has also always known that BTDT anvils would revel the opportunity to kill GONE hammers launched on him, and he has always been situated in the core, well within reach of BTDT anvils.

His hammers were never at risk
    His villages were never at risk
    His artifacts were never at risk
    His resources were never at risk
    His account was never at risk

Props to LB for setting himself up so nice with the Trojan Horse. Shame on DA for not seeing why that helps as much as it does. If you (DA) feel that he was at some point in a compromised position, tell me, when and how?

So, to get back to SA's point. What are you going to do about it? Continue to whine and cry like you do daily, or actually try something in game? (I mean, besides buying gold and questioning your team's integrity).
    DA used the past tense in his comment. I do believe he was saying that he thought B and C *were* true at one time, not that they are true now.

Actually, the timing is irrelevant. Tik Tok has always had the Trojan Horse artifact, making it incredibly diffuclt to chief his villages, steal his resources, or his artifacts. He has also always known that BTDT anvils would revel the opportunity to kill GONE hammers launched on him, and he has always been situated in the core, well within reach of BTDT anvils.
    And neither Luiss nor DA knew LB was on Tik Tok when the comment was made, and simply the fact that LB was operating as a spy at the time meant that if he were to identify himself, he would be compromised as a spy, so yes, in retrospect, he was in a compromising position.

Lets' not take a leaf from Luiss's book and twist meanings into something that's not there.
    Last edited by Meherrin; 03-21-2017 at 11:10 AM.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.

Quote Originally Posted by Meherrin View Post
    neither Luiss nor DA knew LB was on Tik Tok when the comment was made
    My point exactly. When they were unaware, he was safe. As soon as they became aware (however that happened) he was protected.

Actually, the timing is irrelevant. Tik Tok has always had the Trojan Horse artifact...

His hammers were never at risk
    His villages were never at risk
    His artifacts were never at risk
    His resources were never at risk
    His account was never at risk
    Even when he was within GONE, I wouldn't say he was in any way in a compromised position. As I said, he's had that artifact a LONG time. His account can hold out against bombardment almost indefinitely if played properly.

Edit: Mehr, do you mean that his ability to obtain information may have become compromised? I agree with that, but don't believe it to be in the context of the discussion.
    Last edited by SupremeAdmiral; 03-21-2017 at 12:30 PM. Reason: Added question for Mehr

So if two months ago GONE would have found out that LB was TikTok...he wouldn't have been in danger?? Nonsense...especially since at that time he wasn't working at all with BTDT. Who would have reined him against attacks? Two months ago GONE had way more hammers than now, including mine that could have wrekt his capital by itself.

The point is that he was in a much more compromised position then which is why he stayed in GONE as long as he did. Well that and he needed to collect as many artifacts as possible to hand over to you guys to make him worth the while.

Who would have reined him against attacks?
    My personal anvils or any of the five alliances currently reining me.

Two months ago GONE had way more hammers than now, including mine that could have wrekt his capital by itself.
    Two months ago I was capable of killing your hammer with ease. I`ve had insurance since day one.

My personal anvils or any of the five alliances currently reining me.

Two months ago I was capable of killing your hammer with ease. I`ve had insurance since day one.
    It is difficult to keep track of when you went rogue. It seems to change quite a bit.

I'm already working on it

It is difficult to keep track of when you went rogue. It seems to change quite a bit.
    You're assuming that he went rogue at all, and didn't plan this from the moment he joined.

Quote Originally Posted by Pile of Pandas View Post
    I'm already working on it
    Which is why you are the only poster in GONE I can take seriously anymore. We cannot wait until your hammer is rebuilt

@ Meh - Still respect you, but if that was the case, let DA clarify it. I do not believe that was his intention at all, but now he will simply just piggy back of your logic. Still, like we have said multiple times, "Do something about it". Learn from PoP.

Edit: Mehr, do you mean that his ability to obtain information may have become compromised? I agree with that, but don't believe it to be in the context of the discussion.
    Yes, that's what I meant.

Although now that DA has clarified his thinking, it seems that he may have meant something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Pile of Pandas View Post
    It's a start
    I have +rep'd you too recently it seems..
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

Update:

Posted here for posterity sake.

The Burninator chiefed a village which led to GONE wasting another hammer and laughing hyena with an exceptional kill of a hammer and simultaneous steal of the Unique Speed here. BTDT is amazing.

It was an impressive stop. I saw burninator's post this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    I have +rep'd you too recently it seems..
    Same

At least somebody is trying to do something about things

So if two months ago GONE would have found out that LB was TikTok...he wouldn't have been in danger??
    Correct. The trojan horse artifact worked the same then as it does now

Who would have reined him against attacks? Two months ago GONE had way more hammers than now, including mine that could have wrekt his capital by itself.
    BTDT obviously. You don't have to be working directly with us for us to def you. 2 days before artifacts I killed Zombie's hammer (before confed) to eliminate competition for artifacts. How, you ask? He launched on a TMF player I was talking to a lot and I was able to get a boat-load of DR there to mix with his phalanx. Hammer died. Did we have relations of any sort with TMF? Nope.

You don't have to wear the BTDT tag to get BTDT support. We fight our battles abroad. Better to fight the enemy at someone else's village, in my opinion. I actually prefer it this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Android View Post
    Do you have a proof or you just wanted to accuse someone?

you have to provide a proof of this accusation.....
    Yep. Late to the party, but I agree with this half of Android. NO ONE knew what was going on. Of COURSE we laughed. Just as GONE would have laughed if it happened to us. We were like...OMG, we gotta take advantage of this, they're all out on their own! Our OC immediately sent out a list of coordinates. Were we supposed to sit there and let an opportunity like that pass? Hell no. It was AFTER THE FACT that we found out. Some of our players got upset over the LIES you told saying we knew all along. So it seems YOU GUYS took full advantage as well. You can say something 50 million different ways (as Luisssss generally does) but it's still the same. You lied in saying we all knew the plan all along.

Think about who you're talking about here. A man that has played more servers than any of us. A man that has been cheated and lied to. A man that has learned to keep his plans and moves SECRET. He wasn't about to tell anyone anything.I doubt there are even a hand full he trusts completely. Don't forget I've watched him since almost the beginning. I've seen the players turn against him. What in the WORLD possesed you to lie by saying we knew all along? Oh, you had one friend who isn't even in the game and he had no knowledge of the crap you've pulled throughout the whole game. You went crying to him and he (unfortunately) fell for your lies too. Aaaand this is why I stayed away for the most part. Sick and tired of the constant whining and crying foul when you screw up.

One more time people: "It's a war game. ALL IS FAIR IN LOVE AND WAR"
    The ORIGINALCisalpine! Retired

http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=95436 for the Awesome Natar Win
    http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=93085 For US S1 history

. Meanwhile, he has almost completely eaten the Snett account, ravaged Doggo, and is already looking northward.
    I will take partial credit for dire.... he donated 4 villages to us... more to come over to the darkside soon
    The power of Murdok......
    wow i love that Murdok guy he ain't even a Mh anymore but i am still scared he will ban me lol

... Reputation and respect are earned, not given, no matter how big your ban-stick may be. He ain't no Murdok.

Quote Originally Posted by Murdok View Post
    I will take partial credit for dire.... he donated 4 villages to us... more to come over to the darkside soon
    I'll give you most the credit. You and your buddies have chiefed, zeroed and ghosted that account down to irrelevance.

Get it right! We have cookies!
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

The Burninator chiefed a village which led to GONE wasting another hammer and laughing hyena with an exceptional kill of a hammer and simultaneous steal of the Unique Speed here. BTDT is amazing.
    26|-3

Qui tacet consentire videtur, ubi loqui debuit ac potuit.

[7:32 AM] Jason (Al Bundy raidslave): Who the **** loses an arti to 18 phalanx
    [7:32 AM] Old Timer US1: The same faction that loses one to 66 legos

Quote Originally Posted by Lurk View Post
    26|-3
    The Abandoned Valley, formerly known as Dire Doggo's cap.. lol

Sorry Dire, yes you were a worthy opponent, and that's why you got so much attention from us..

Quote Originally Posted by Murdok View Post
    Of coarse, man. You've dealt the most damage to Doggo without a doubt. I don't even have to check numbers. Was simply pointing out that LB had smashed up Doggo pretty good in his initial few salvos, and despite these attacks as well as others, no effective progress was made in attacking his account.

Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    The Abandoned Valley, formerly known as Dire Doggo's cap.. lol

Sorry Dire, yes you were a worthy opponent, and that's why you got so much attention from us..
    Precisely. Props to you, Doggo. You made it obvious you were a good player. Can't have skilled GONE players with strong accounts near the core, though. I'm impressed that you continued to hold out as long as you did and even sniped some same-second chiefs (You're welcome for showing you that by the way ).

So if two months ago GONE would have found out that LB was TikTok...he wouldn't have been in danger?? Nonsense...especially since at that time he wasn't working at all with BTDT. Who would have reined him against attacks? Two months ago GONE had way more hammers than now, including mine that could have wrekt his capital by itself.

The point is that he was in a much more compromised position then which is why he stayed in GONE as long as he did. Well that and he needed to collect as many artifacts as possible to hand over to you guys to make him worth the while.
    ROTFLMAO. That would be January. He didn't (to MY knowledge) work with us in OP's by sending his armies, but he has been sharing knowledge for quite awhile. No one knew where he got his info, and we didn't ask.

Your comments lead me to believe you're so busy drinking the kool aid, you didn't see what was right in front of your nose.

http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=168895

Remember this? Funniest thing I have ever witnessed. Please note the date of the post. Here's another clue, after JD quit LB was going to delete. But Luisssss loves him so much he picked a fight so LB would stay. Also, we have reigned MANY players over the server that WERE not with BTDT nor confeded,or secret naps.. Some were close friends to someone in BTDT. I ASSURE you if LB had ever asked he would have received help. Just like tic tok. And you would have had the same results.

P.s.
    I STILL am not SURE which account he is on. So many accusations, it's hard to tell. I'm also no longer council or playing the game. I just help when needed. Like another server someone wanted help, and since I wasn't actually playing that server said sure.

That being said, other than S1, if anyone needs SHORT term help (as in no more than two days, look me up. But ONLY friends.
    The ORIGINALCisalpine! Retired

http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=95436 for the Awesome Natar Win
    http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=93085 For US S1 history

Quote Originally Posted by Cisalpine View Post
    Like another server someone wanted help, and since I wasn't actually playing that server said sure.
    Oh you did, did you?

Yeah, we all know the story. LB got his feewings hurt by the interwebz.