Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: WBT 03/10/2017: You pick a fight that I don't want and one you will lose

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    I would be curious what you would say to one of your leaders Luis then. I mean, he is also on us2. Why is he not spending all his money/gold on this server? Why divided it between two servers?
    What am I supposed to do, tell him that he's not allowed to play on another server? Why would I care? Now if he didn't answer a PM for 5 hours because he was too busy on another server I might have an issue with it.

Are players in BTDT allowed to tell their leadership how many servers they're allowed to play on?

DA telling your players to hold in there and spend more while you lose account after account is unfair. Lulu claims to be a big deal... maybe he should buy their gold for them. That would be fair. Misleading them into spending more is not fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    DA telling your players to hold in there and spend more while you lose account after account is unfair. Lulu claims to be a big deal... maybe he should buy their gold for them. That would be fair. Misleading them into spending more is not fair.
    I'm not telling anybody to do anything, so stop making up nonsense. Do I want our players to delete? No, but I would never tell anyone who really wanted to delete not to or tell them to spend money. Now if someone were having a bad day would I talk to them and see if I could help salvage their morale? Yes, I have done that and would again in the future.

Further, I don't like you or others suggesting what I should do. Save your manipulating garbage for someone that might actually take anything you say seriously. I'll stick around as long as I want to and spend as much money as I feel like while doing it.

Yes, because choosing to save money (gold) requires integrity.

I would be curious what you would say to one of your leaders Luis then. I mean, he is also on us2. Why is he not spending all his money/gold on this server? Why divided it between two servers?
    Just because you cannot handle playing on 2 servers does not mean others can't VM.

Just bought 600 more gold.

Sender: Support
    Subject:Order complete
    Sent:today, 01:50 pm
    delete delete
    Hello DevilAnse,

Thank you for your order. You have been credited 600 gold.

Sincerely,

Support

Quote Originally Posted by Kelsier View Post
    Just because you cannot handle playing on 2 servers does not mean others can't VM.
    BAM!! Although technically I was on us4 and us1 at the same time. But as always you missed my point.

The point was, dedication to a video game has nothing to do with your integrity. Whether it is time or money. People are free to spend their time and money however they want. Their integrity has nothing to do with it.

People are free to spend their time and money however they want. Their integrity has nothing to do with it.
    Then why didn't you tell this to LB, who suggested that GONE members should delete and save their gold for the next server?

BAM!! Although technically I was on us4 and us1 at the same time. But as always you missed my point.

The point was, dedication to a video game has nothing to do with your integrity. Whether it is time or money. People are free to spend their time and money however they want. Their integrity has nothing to do with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilAnse View Post
    Then why didn't you tell this to LB, who suggested that GONE members should delete and save their gold for the next server?
    BAM!

Personally I think GONE should throw in the towel, delete and save their gold for the next server.
    Nevah!

LOL You must spread some rep....

Just bought 600 more gold.

Sender: Support
    Subject:Order complete
    Sent:today, 01:50 pm
    delete delete
    Hello DevilAnse,

Thank you for your order. You have been credited 600 gold.

Sincerely,

Support
    Oh, DA, you amuse me so!

Exactly. LB, take note
    Last edited by Pile of Pandas; 03-18-2017 at 07:57 PM.

I'm currently playing two servers. You can judge for yourselves how I'm handling this one.... And you can ask Kels how I'm doing on the other one, I'm in his alliance.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

Quote Originally Posted by Pile of Pandas View Post
    Oh, DA, you amuse me so!
    I'm good for a solid joke every now and then. Most of the BTDT folks don't seem to like me much, but I have a feeling they'd love me if I were on their side.

Fascinating. A couple of days ago it was argued I had mental illness because I spend too much time and too much money on here. Now GONEers brag about spending too much time and too much money on here. Far more of both than I do at least.
    Last edited by Lord Bane; 03-18-2017 at 09:42 PM.

Fascinating. A couple of days ago it was argued I had mental illness because I spend too much time and too much money on here. Now GONEers brag about spending too much time and too much money on here. Far more of both than I do at least.
    I never argued that you have mental illness because of the time or money you spend on here. I said that you have mental issues because you're dishonest and you let the internet hurt you. You can't even make an argument without being dishonest.

No one brought up money previous to this statement, just time in reference to you.

He is free to give your team advice if he wants.

Still makes no sense why somebody must waste time and money on GONE to show they have integrity.

BAM!
    I gave you credit for the nice burn, but now you are just trolling without logic. You are honestly going to tell me that you consider anybody who has deleted mid round has no integrity like DA said? Really?
    Last edited by Vicious_Machine; 03-18-2017 at 11:41 PM.

I gave you credit for the nice burn, but now you are just trolling without logic. You are honestly going to tell me that you consider anybody who has deleted mid round has no integrity like DA said? Really?
    Wait... what? I was just being playful with the BAM! stuff. Where did he say all that stuff? I may have missed it. But no, why would someone not have integrity for deleting half way through the round? I don't understand the question Alex.

I'd lend a hand but they're stuck in a fist and gun position.

Perhaps I misunderstood, cause when DA quoted/deflected my comment and made up some gibberish reply that it should be directed at LB, that was when you said BAM. My apologies if I misread it. But glad you at least clarified your stance.

Although I should let DA troll more, I am already using that comment to rile up more people in GONE.

I believe that players that ask players to help the entire round and then just leave because things get hard have integrity issues, and I stand behind that statement. I never said that spending money had anything to do with integrity.

See, that is what some people don't get about this place. I see right through a lot of the posts here. I used to do it too so I know what is going on. Serious level is over 9000.

I don't wanna sound unkind but the sounds I make are the sounds of the hounds that are howling. Under your bed I'm here growling. Same time under your blanket your cowerin'. Sorry just bumping some RTJ and I love it.

I believe that players that ask players to help the entire round and then just leave because things get hard have integrity issues, and I stand behind that statement. I never said that spending money had anything to do with integrity.
    In fairness, you quoted LB saying to save your gold and said that is what quitters and people with no integrity do, neither you nor LB's post talked defending anybody.

Also, yet when TS pushed and defended those guys you recruited, including a leader, you had no issues with it?

And Kelsier, over 9000???? First Monty, now this. Can GONE not just give you an account to join??? Screw us3; its boring there!!
    Last edited by Vicious_Machine; 03-19-2017 at 12:25 AM. Reason: Added my in fairness line

In fairness, you quoted LB saying to save your gold and said that is what quitters and people with no integrity do, neither you nor LB's post talked defending anybody.
    Yes, I said that quitters and people with no integrity just tuck tail and bail on the same alliance and players that have helped them out the entire round. What's wrong with that statement?

Not going to address the TS stuff because I'm not in leadership and had nothing to do with your newest gotcha question.

And Kelsier, over 9000???? First Monty, now this. Can GONE not just give you an account to join??? Screw us3; its boring there!!
    They probably could but I am working too hard on s3 in ways I shouldn't be to take on another account. It is anvils for me from now on. I am working on making us3 something special.

Us3 has had a couple good rounds in a row. Although I did not play the last one; just from what I followed. Lets see if its a 3peat.

Update:

I woke up this morning to the news of three GONE capitals getting nuked. That's three capitals, a chiefed village, a smashed GONE hammer and a few zeroed feeders since yesterday's update. God I love the smell of pixalated napalm in the morning.

Janobi with the cap kill!! Well done!

Al Bundy with the cap kill!

TiK ToK with the cap hit!!

Another chiefed villa, a few zeroed Snett villages and this gem...

SPLAT!!

Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    So far you are all talk, I'll take this empty threat seriously when you actually accomplish this round .
    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    You can be my arch-nemesis every round if you want... ...I will have fun either way .
    Having fun yet Lulu? Only four more months of this...

Excellent stuff

Thank you. It's been a joy.

Thank you. It's been a joy.
    So you claim credit for everything BTDT and KCCO do, now? I wasn't aware that you were our leader, OC or spokesperson.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.

Quote Originally Posted by Meherrin View Post
    So you claim credit for everything BTDT and KCCO do, now?
    Not at all. I said this has been a joy. It has. It's been a joy helping BTDT, KCCO, THC, TS, OQ War, and others win this server.

I wasn't aware that you were our leader, OC or spokesperson.
    I'm not leadership and speak only for my self Meherrin. Although after you turned your back on your friends I was asked by some people to help them organize hits. You might be aware of that if you spent more Skype time with BTDT and less with Luisss.

I'm not leadership and speak only for my self Meherrin. Although after you turned your back on your friends I was asked by some people to help them organize hits. You might be aware of that if you spent more Skype time with BTDT and less with Luisss.
    The only person I have turned my back on is you, and you and I were never friends.

I have had precisely two, brief, conversations with Luiss on Skype. Only one of them had any connection with Travian, and it was a conversation in which I refuted the allegations that Zapp was sanctioned without cause or as a result of BTDT interference.

Do not think that I do not spend time with members of BTDT just because i do not wish to share a chat room with you.
    Last edited by Meherrin; 03-19-2017 at 07:44 PM.

Just speaking for myself, I know that I will never play another round on the same server as LB.

If that means that I will never play again to ensure that happens, so be it.

i do not wish to share a chat room with you.
    I wasn't referring to that but let's keep our dirty laundry off the forums shall we?

If that means that I will never play again to ensure that happens, so be it.
    Well we don't want that. US2 is my home server and I typically announce my presence any where else. Best of luck next round.

Mr, domedody's Giingweyld. I'd falling part now. I'm
    Vr dteledamdstruiip tid hhone. Ebamehen that pain has eebed, it pppbei wat wyugtyo
    The ORIGINALCisalpine! Retired

http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=95436 for the Awesome Natar Win
    http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=93085 For US S1 history

I wasn't referring to that but let's keep our dirty laundry off the forums shall we?
    I don't have any dirty laundry, and I will not accept your insinuation that I do. I've already said that I will answer any question that any member of BTDT wants to ask of me. I hide nothing concerning my own actions or words from my teammates.
    Last edited by Meherrin; 03-19-2017 at 11:06 PM.

I am calling foul. This is flat out false. For you to say Meherrin has turned her back on her friends and then to insinuate she was derelict in her duties that you had to step in to organize hits. Shame on you.

1) Meherrin has not turned her back on BTDT, continues to be a valued member of the anvil team
    2) For as long as I have played with Meherrin, she has never ever not once organized offense. For you to imply that she failed in her duty to organize hits is really beyond the Pale.

There are those of us in BTDT who do not wholeheartedly approve of your actions with GONE. Some of us do feel you crossed an ethical line. Not everyone is going to pat you on the back and say what a great thing you did. We are NO less loyal to BTDT because of our feelings of unease towards your actions.

Yes, I am cognizant that perhaps I was the greatest beneficiary of the information that came to us because of your unique position in GONE. It is not a good feeling.

Those of us who like playing this game, do not have the luxury of hurting people who are just learning to play. We need to foster them, teach them the ropes so we can continue to have good rounds. We need good opponents to have good rounds. A lot of rank and file were hurt, they did not deserve to be hurt. They deserve fostering.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    For you to say Meherrin has turned her back on her friends
    Their words. Not mine.

to insinuate she was derelict in her duties that you had to step in to organize hits.
    That is not what I'm insinuating.

They deserve fostering.
    They do deserve that. Touch base with them and when the round is over coach them up. I've done the same. There are some good people there who deserved a better server.

Meherrin is one of my absolute favorite people, and I am upset by the attempted character assassination here. I, too, expressed my displeasure on these boards at the events that occurred, and I did take Meherrin up on her offer to discuss privately. I did not ask her permission to share the direct quote, but suffice to say that, if my word means anything, I will confirm her loyalty and awesomeness. Am I, too, disloyal?

I said earlier that I am both convinced that my alliance (BTDT) is the best, and the people in it are the best / most helpful / nicest individuals I have ever had the pleasure of playing Travian with. I owe any success I have had this game to them -- both offensive and defensive coordination as well as helpful advice and support from Greg and many others throughout the server. It would be beyond unthinkable for me to repay that kindness and awesomeness with disloyalty.

But at the same time, I didn't have a problem posting in prior posts that I felt that the actions taken were distasteful. That doesn't change a thing about the above paragraph.

Self-criticism is not the same thing as disloyalty.
    "The Universe speaks in many languages, but only one voice... It is the voice of our ancestors, speaking through us, and the voice of our inheritors, waiting to be born. It is the small, still voice that says: we are one. No matter the blood. No matter the skin. No matter the world. No matter the star. We are one. No matter the pain. No matter the darkness. No matter the loss. No matter the fear. We are one. Here, gathered together in common cause, we agree to recognise this singular truth and this singular rule: that we must be kind to one another. Because, each voice enriches us and ennobles us and each voice lost diminishes us. We are the voice of the Universe, the soul of creation, the fire that will light the way to a better future. We are one." ~G'kar

Fair enough. We can leave it at that.