Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: WBT 03/10/2017: You pick a fight that I don't want and one you will lose

Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    Sooo, does this also make you a liar based on your quoted comment ?? Or is it different because it's you and not LB..?
    Pretty much every conversation that you and I have had has been initiated by you. The last time we talked on Skype was you basically rubbing in what LB did and then went down your usual road of blaming Luisss for everything wrong with the world.

So no, I didn't go crying to you. I told you what I thought of him and you didn't seem to want to further the discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilAnse View Post
    blaming Luisss for everything wrong with the world.
    Well he did cause this whole fiasco but that's already been established. I'm wondering why you're here though. Since my update seven targets were hit. Why are you not in game defending your friends?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    Well he did cause this whole fiasco but that's already been established. I'm wondering why you're here though. Since my update seven targets were hit. Why are you not in game defending your friends?
    I was too busy sniping 600 catapults from BTDT.

I was too busy sniping 600 catapults from BTDT.
    Atta boy! Obviously I'm sad to hear about their loss but I didn't think you guys had it in you after we left some thirty second gaps in there. Kudos.

Pretty much every conversation that you and I have had has been initiated by you. The last time we talked on Skype was you basically rubbing in what LB did and then went down your usual road of blaming Luisss for everything wrong with the world.

So no, I didn't go crying to you. I told you what I thought of him and you didn't seem to want to further the discussion.
    May I post the convo..? We can let the readers decide if you were crying or not..

And I don't call this "rubbing in what LB did"..
    [3/9/2017 6:08:23 PM] Greg Wright (Storeythor): ..and now you know how we knew GONE was huggling..

I call it verifying what we have been saying all along, but being told we were lying when we said we had proof..
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

I call it verifying what we have been saying all along, but being told we were lying when we said we had proof..
    So in other words, LB had this planned out for quite a while and had been working in cahoots with BTDT pretty much his entire time in GONE.

Thanks for clearing that up.

So basically you guys are promoting cheating. Thanks for clearing that up.

Wow, it is indeed fun to make up random statements without logic or proof.

So in other words, LB had this planned out for quite a while.
    No, his plans slowly changed, beginning the day JD deleted..

So in other words, LB had been working in cahoots with BTDT.
    Yes, once Luissss challenged him, he began to share info.. Now, whether you can call that "working in cahoots" or not is a bit of a stretch, but he was sharing screen shots of Luissss lying.. Call that cahoots, or call it "proof", your interpretation may vary..

....pretty much his entire time in GONE.
    No, again not the entire time, his reasons for staying on the server changed when JD deleted, and the end goal began to morph from that day, over a long period to varying degrees of sabotage that was directly relative to his treatment by Luissss, and then the rest of GONE forum posters..

Thanks for clearing that up.
    You're welcome, though I feel you wont heed the words in black and white, but rather still continue to spew your own narrative to show how LB hurt your feelings, because.....interwebz..

Speaking of crying.. You may have overlooked my question..?
    May I post the convo..? We can let the readers decide if you were crying or not..
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

No, again not the entire time, his reasons for staying on the server changed when JD deleted, and the end goal began to morph from that day, over a long period to varying degrees of sabotage that was directly relative to his treatment by Luissss, and then the rest of GONE forum posters.
    This is not related to you Odin, just putting this here in case I need it in the future when LB says he doesn't care what others think of him over the internet.

Also Waiting.....

It went something like this:

TRA: Greg we're working with GONE
    Greg: Luisss I know you're working with TRA
    Luisss: That's a baseless accusation and lie!
    Nichmanic: TiK ToK and Johnny I want you to know we have a secret huggle agreement with TRA and open lines of communication with the rest of server.
    Bane: Luisss I heard you're working with TRA
    Luisss: ARGHH!! LIES! SHOW ME YOUR PROOF! I'M CREATING A SKYPE ROOM AAGGGH!!!

A month of him foaming at the mouth and derailing the forum with lie accusations and we were sitting on screen shots the entire time. Greg and Cis credibility has been saved. Lulu not so much.

words

Quote Originally Posted by Kelsier View Post
    This is not related to you Odin, just putting this here in case I need it in the future when LB says he doesn't care what others think of him over the internet.
    Kels.. The point you are missing is the distinction, in this case, between caring what people say or think about him, with him being directly challenged..
    I can see how the whole fiasco can be interpreted as him "caring" but I assure you for what it's worth, it has only really been about following through on what LB said he would do if they kept pushing him..
    In reality, it's like when I punish my kids.. If I tell them not to do something or there will be consequences, and they still do it, then I will be teaching them a lack of accountability if I do not follow through on what I told them I would do..

It went something like this:

TRA: Greg we're working with GONE
    Greg: Luisss I know you're working with TRA
    Luisss: That's a baseless accusation and lie!
    Nichmanic: TiK ToK and Johnny I want you to know we have a secret huggle agreement with TRA and open lines of communication with the rest of server.
    Bane: Luisss I heard you're working with TRA
    Luisss: ARGHH!! LIES! SHOW ME YOUR PROOF! I'M CREATING A SKYPE ROOM AAGGGH!!!

A month of him foaming at the mouth and derailing the forum with lie accusations and we were sitting on screen shots the entire time. Greg and Cis credibility has been saved. Lulu not so much.
    ^^ This..!! All of it, in exact correctness.. People can twist and spin it all they like but the facts are the facts and this is the facts boiled down into a simple story, minus the pictures, for simple comprehension..

Nichmanic: TiK ToK and Johnny I want you to know we have a secret agreement with TRA and open lines of communication with the rest of server.
    I'll be honest I don't know what comment you are referring to but you are welcome to PM me the string and I'll give it a thorough read. The only thing that comes to mind, was that I was answering Johnny about what I am personally doing to gain footing for our aspiring faction (and avoid pointing out all the things you and Johnny were doing to ruin it).

I simply can't find the only group convo I had with you two at the moment and as I've stated multiple times, I never used Skype for anything until this Travian server. For those that might remember Travian times before Skype, I used to use mIRC and private forums within the gaming faction I belonged to back when I raised proper hell on these US servers.

Proactively, as the only approved officer of diplomacy for GONE, I will release brief behind the scenes thoughts and actions from me regarding this dollar store group known as TRA:

JD first came to observe me in my very brief time attempting to restructure the EasyŽ empire right at the beginning of the server. He was brought in the skype chat pretending to be someone's dual but I saw through it for reasons I won't disclose here. I had no problem with it for reasons I can dive into later and have touched upon in the substance discussions thread.

I broke EasyŽ over my knee out of anger shortly after so JD never even had much of a chance to interact with me there other than to give me a few sheepish greetings. It was back before Monsanto changed his IGN to the tickle monster.

I may become a bit ornery on rare occasion, but I am never without basis.

JD's first mistake was not leading with admittance of our first crossing when he later tried to privately introduce himself to me. It was a little before thanksgiving and his initial attempt to leech off the veins of GONE.

I will be transparent that I don't know if he was trying to score points with BTDT and swindle info from me the whole time or if he honestly wanted to team up against BTDT but the only goal I ever had with TRA was to politic and let TRA and BTDT slow each other down so GONE had a chance to get it's feet on the ground.

Again, I can talk more than enough detail to support my reasoning but I am trying to be brief and give the picture a chance to show up on Polaroid first.

POSTSCRIPT:

I had originally intended to wait for this style of open quill till after the server ended, but as poorly kempt as these forums and in-game formalities have been allowed to devolve into, I have decided I no longer feel a need to publicly address the active players of US1R10 like leaders and diplomats often did back when this game was respectable.

I will shake hands and share respectful words with Odin, but during game play I feel it is a bit tacky to publicly talk politics with the opposing War Dog. LB is just an alley cat so I don't mind chin checking him in front of people. I always thought VM would serve as that punching bag on this server but recently he's been leaving comments that make me think he might be a pretty decent guy. If he learns there are better influences than lord baby balls, with all his enthusiasm for Travian on display I think he still has potential to make a bit of a name for himself worth enjoying.

After game play has ended, players like Mehr have an open invite to any group chat they want me to be involved with and I will put myself out there for questioning, story telling, and to give my opinions regarding various analyzations that more visionary players use to provide the rest of the popcorn eaters. It might be wise to present your best side to her if you are wanting to have my attention as I will take her word regarding who brings value to the Travian community and can have a discussion without mindless badgering and overuse of attention-getting hot words.

Kelsier, you automatically get the same invite simply for the fact that I really liked playing against AeM some years ago and I noticed that you sport their tag in your forum profile.
    What can be broken, must be broken.

kels and Morgan are good people. Surround yourself with players like them. You only need 2-3 to get the ball rolling. That is what I do.

Travian is a chancy thing. Had the ball bounced the other way, TRA could have come out on top. Maybe not with KCCO, but BTDT has not always been a juggernaut.

Nostalgia: I think it's funny when people call IRC, mIRC, but I am a nerd.

Wish we could get everybody to screen their IRC sessions from a bounce server to maintain the conversation when we are offline, but Skype makes it too easy, kind of like mIRC did, but mIRC would log you out and you'd lose convo in the room.

Quote Originally Posted by nichmanic View Post
    I broke EasyŽ over my knee out of anger
    Yes you did. One could even say you took advantage of trust and betrayed them.

Yes you did. One could even say you took advantage of trust and betrayed them.
    Hmmmm

I was not a part of that fiasco (I was safely tucked away in TS) but I'd like to hear more of what happened there if Nich will share

Quote Originally Posted by Pile of Pandas View Post
    I was not a part of that fiasco (I was safely tucked away in TS) but I'd like to hear more of what happened there if Nich will share
    One could argue that everything I've done to GONE... GONE did to others. The difference is I chose jerks who should be experienced enough to defend themselves and who complain on the forums. GONE chose noobs with no skill and no voice.

GONE hates me because I'm better than them. The punisher of the wicked and defender of the meek.

Kels.. The point you are missing is the distinction, in this case, between caring what people say or think about him, with him being directly challenged..
    I can see how the whole fiasco can be interpreted as him "caring" but I assure you for what it's worth, it has only really been about following through on what LB said he would do if they kept pushing him..
    In reality, it's like when I punish my kids.. If I tell them not to do something or there will be consequences, and they still do it, then I will be teaching them a lack of accountability if I do not follow through on what I told them I would do..
    Sorry Greg, we are cool, but there is no distinction. He was "directly challenged" on the internet. People said things to him and he took it to heart... over the internet. He obviously cared what they "thought" of him. I will not argue semantics like Luisss and everyone else here so we will just have to agree to disagree.

Kelsier, you automatically get the same invite simply for the fact that I really liked playing against AeM some years ago and I noticed that you sport their tag in your forum profile.
    Thanks Nich. That was back when I was still bad at this game. 12k axemen cap hammer on that account. I am ashamed of how long it took me to "get gud" this game to be quite honest.

kels and Morgan are good people. Surround yourself with players like them. You only need 2-3 to get the ball rolling. That is what I do.
    Thank you for the kind words bugz.

After game play has ended, players like Mehr have an open invite to any group chat they want me to be involved with and I will put myself out there for questioning, story telling, and to give my opinions regarding various analyzations that more visionary players use to provide the rest of the popcorn eaters. It might be wise to present your best side to her if you are wanting to have my attention as I will take her word regarding who brings value to the Travian community and can have a discussion without mindless badgering and overuse of attention-getting hot words.

Nichmanic, while I appreciate your compliments, I am reluctant to be considered the arbiter of who brings value around here. There have been a few folks who played on this server in the past that I will admit I had no respect for in any capacity, but it's my opinion that everyone whp's active in this forum these days has something worth listening to, as long as they are not in troll/arrogant and obnoxious mode. There are a few people who are in that mode most or even all the time *on the forum* which makes it difficult to realise this, but I've seen honesty, plain-speaking and careful consideration from all of them, in other places if not here.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

Sorry Greg, we are cool, I will not argue semantics like Luisss and everyone else here so we will just have to agree to disagree.
    Agreed, I would gladly debate you any time, as you bring a level head and substance to the table with your well thought responses, unlike others who just like to argue for the sake of arguing..

there is no distinction. He was "directly challenged" on the internet. People said things to him and he took it to heart... over the internet. He obviously cared what they "thought" of him.......we will just have to agree to disagree.
    We do see it differently I suppose but that's the beauty of individualism, otherwise we would be the Borg..lol

I still see it as black and white, "Stop doing that, or I will do 'this' to you in return.."

Quote Originally Posted by Meherrin View Post
    Nichmanic, while I appreciate your compliments, I am reluctant to be considered the arbiter of who brings value around here.
    Correct, you are dragged here FOR your value over a multitude valid objections and rudely added back to chats when you try to leave.

I still see it as black and white, "Stop doing that, or I will do 'this' to you in return.."
    Yeah, sure, I get that. And to use the anology earlier, I would say those things to my daughter and mean them. But over the internet, or in a game? It just comes across as "internet tough guy" stuff.

I might try and make someone mad on here on purpose now just so maybe they will blow my account up so I can get some sleep finally, and to prove a point. Interwebz am srs buzness.

I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty-headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries! What do you think of that Odin? Come at me bro!

S3 - Blank

Update:

Happy St. Patrick's Day!! I left you some splittable waves tonight. Enjoy!

The hit after this zeroed this village

Three more villages GONE...
    Last edited by Lord Bane; 03-17-2017 at 08:08 PM.

I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty-headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries! What do you think of that Odin? Come at me bro!
    /me runs off to ask GONE how to IP track..

/me runs off to ask GONE how to IP track..
    /me runs off to ask Google how to answer this question

Quote Originally Posted by Meherrin View Post
    Nichmanic, while I appreciate your compliments, I am reluctant to be considered the arbiter of who brings value around here.
    No worries and I am sorry to have put you on the spot its just that you have the temperance for such delegation. I will still respond to your thread as promised, I guess I still have a little more to drink first.

[AeM] was back when I was still bad at this game.
    You guys were a relatively lean but mean clique. You guys were also a gaming faction that joined travian to play as a unit, instead of travian players that joined each other after spawning. It brings a different element to the mix that I remember enjoying fondly.

IGNs from your group like NoFX and Jaxon might be the only ones that I could remember off the top of my head but it's difficult to summarize something that happened so long ago.

I don't recall the guy's name but someone in your group had a village called "AeM Taco Stand" and whenever we sent fakes to it he would message us and ask how we want our tacos prepared and other similar questions. I don't know why but it always had me laughing. Poor guy probably got so many incomings just cuz he was funny.

kels and Morgan are good people. Surround yourself with players like them.

Travian is a chancy thing.

Nostalgia: I think it's funny when people call IRC, mIRC, but I am a nerd.
    They seem like it and I would extend an open conversation to you as well if words ever need be spoken. And yes, Travian has changed a lot but it's still a rock-able boat.

It's just IRC now eh? Learn something new

mIRC is still a thing... it's just a particular IRC client.
    "The Universe speaks in many languages, but only one voice... It is the voice of our ancestors, speaking through us, and the voice of our inheritors, waiting to be born. It is the small, still voice that says: we are one. No matter the blood. No matter the skin. No matter the world. No matter the star. We are one. No matter the pain. No matter the darkness. No matter the loss. No matter the fear. We are one. Here, gathered together in common cause, we agree to recognise this singular truth and this singular rule: that we must be kind to one another. Because, each voice enriches us and ennobles us and each voice lost diminishes us. We are the voice of the Universe, the soul of creation, the fire that will light the way to a better future. We are one." ~G'kar

You guys were a relatively lean but mean clique. You guys were also a gaming faction that joined travian to play as a unit, instead of travian players that joined each other after spawning. It brings a different element to the mix that I remember enjoying fondly.

IGNs from your group like NoFX and Jaxon might be the only ones that I could remember off the top of my head but it's difficult to summarize something that happened so long ago.

I don't recall the guy's name but someone in your group had a village called "AeM Taco Stand" and whenever we sent fakes to it he would message us and ask how we want our tacos prepared and other similar questions. I don't know why but it always had me laughing. Poor guy probably got so many incomings just cuz he was funny.
    Before I took the game "seriously". Don't even know what AeM stood for anymore. Game didn't get "good" for me til after that round. Still, I use my CAP HAMMER as an example... of 12k axemen, nothing else. I dont think you understand how embarrassed I am about it.

Before I took the game "seriously". Don't even know what AeM stood for anymore. Game didn't get "good" for me til after that round. Still, I use my CAP HAMMER as an example... of 12k axemen, nothing else. I dont think you understand how embarrassed I am about it.
    My first server I built troops from every village, 50/50 mix of axes and spears. Honestly the game was way more fun when I didn't understand it at all.
    I've probably played 30 servers at this point

US1 Honeybadger - http://travian-reports.net/us/report/46781746d83

I blame blazin1 for any actions that may occur during the course of any server

Update:

It's the day after St. Patrick's Day and I'm sure GONE has one hell of a hang over. It's only been sixteen hours since my last update but there have been so many great hits. I love the "swarm" effect bringing GONE to it's knees.

Simpetar took us up on last night's splittable waves and killed 120 siege following this hit.

They finally killed that 2k hammer that zeroed four villages.

Meanwhile leadership can't manage to do that. Bye bye hero!

Edit 1:
    Kodiac:
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report...3c,4642263619d
    Tazz:
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report...36,464339e006f
    PossiblyIdiotic:
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report...13,46447278540
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report...f1,464484e93d2
    Old Timer:
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report...da,464497cfb69
    Al Bundy:
    Report deleted. Snett village zeroed.

Edit 2:
    Al Bundy:
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/464683b422f
    Baldur:

I had been trying to catch this thing for a week! Great job Baldur!

Edit 3:
    Al Bundy
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/464686c5a0c
    Last edited by Lord Bane; 03-18-2017 at 01:35 PM.

The guy that taught me would have loved your hammer. He told me never to mix infantry and cavalry in the same attack.

It took me a long time to recover from that "training".

The guy that taught me would have loved your hammer. He told me never to mix infantry and cavalry in the same attack.

It took me a long time to recover from that "training".
    Wow.

I think I saw some BRs of Nich sniping a boat load of TikToc's cats and maybe destroying some mini hammers.

I think I saw some BRs of Nich sniping a boat load of TikToc's cats and maybe destroying some mini hammers.
    LB tried so hard to pull you away from me but here you are showing team spirit. I am succeeding far more than I could ever fail with players like this in my corner.

Don't even know what AeM stood for anymore.
    It stood for anarchy and death but said in Portuguese. I was about to say Latin but I checked google translate and the abbreviated letters are def Portuguese.
    Last edited by nichmanic; 03-18-2017 at 02:07 PM. Reason: Forgot to reply to Kelsier

I conceded to sniped above. Some mini hammers (2k) were lost earlier in the week and mentioned in an update. If there's more I'm missing please post a BR.

LB tried so hard to pull you away from me but here you are showing team spirit. I am succeeding far more than I could ever fail with players like this in my corner.

Is GONE in such terrible shape that its shocking that a GONE member is actually "helping" them? So shocking that some attacks actually got sniped? Oh wow.

Also, BTDT

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    Is GONE in such terrible shape that its shocking that a GONE member is actually "helping" them? So shocking that some attacks actually got sniped? Oh wow.

Also, BTDT
    The TiK ToK account has catapulted multiple accounts per day every day since last Thursday. It has never once sent same second waves and it was only now that any have been sniped.

Personally I think GONE should throw in the towel, delete and save their gold for the next server.

Personally I think GONE should throw in the towel, delete and save their gold for the next server.
    That's what quitters and people with zero integrity do, so it makes sense that you'd suggest it.

That's what quitters and people with zero integrity do, so it makes sense that you'd suggest it.
    Yes, because choosing to save money (gold) requires integrity.

I would be curious what you would say to one of your leaders Luis then. I mean, he is also on us2. Why is he not spending all his money/gold on this server? Why divided it between two servers?