Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: WBT 03/10/2017: You pick a fight that I don't want and one you will lose

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    It's not a lie if we didn't see it. I'll concede there were a couple villages that had scouts cleared. Correction, the first scouting of the capital and most villages.

Do you have your Lego Hammer back yet so we can play?
    No, it's a flat out lie. Par for the course with you.

If you'd like me to post the report of the scouting I did on Sunday, I'm more than happy to. You had scouts in the village and I had scouts die, so you would have gotten the report.

Care to walk back your lie, or are you going to double-down on it and then go into some long-winded diatribe about some comic book character like you usually do?

::headdesk::

Quote Originally Posted by DevilAnse View Post
    Quit lying. I scouted one of your villages over the weekend and I've seen some others well before today as well.
    Tik Tok made me sitter a day after we got going to make sure that his wheat situation was tenable. He is not lying at all. You all suck at scouting. It took days for you to get any informtation that could be considered useful in any way.

I'm also having lots of fun raiding Nich with spears from one of Tik's villages late at night. Not sure how I keep farming one of your better anvils with spearmen, but I get a good kick out of it.

Anyways, thought I would point out that people know a lot more about what goes on than you think they do, DA. Lying gets you nowhere here, and falsely accusing others of lying moves you backwards. Tik is correct. It took eons for useful scout information to be sought.

Edit: I don't consider scouting a feeder village a day or even a hammer village a day when he has so many to be an effective scouting. Without other tandem scoutings, the information is useless.
    Last edited by SupremeAdmiral; 03-15-2017 at 11:42 PM. Reason: Clarification

Quote Originally Posted by SupremeAdmiral View Post
    Anyways, thought I would point out that people know a lot more about what goes on than you think they do, DA. Lying gets you nowhere here, and falsely accusing others of lying moves you backwards. Tik is correct. It took eons for useful scout information to be sought.
    #fakenews

He made the assertion that nobody had scouted him. I called him a liar because I had indeed scouted him. So have others.

So he lied. That's not a reflection on me, because I obviously didn't lie.

Nice try though.

if you hadn't told me that you're only here to troll me and to put me in my place, but since you told me that was your only purpose here,
    In the words of your leader...

[citation needed]

I took it as a challenge to show you that you're not capable of doing either.
    Take it from someone that used to administer IQ tests for a living.

You're in way over your head.
    Qui tacet consentire videtur, ubi loqui debuit ac potuit.

[7:32 AM] Jason (Al Bundy raidslave): Who the **** loses an arti to 18 phalanx
    [7:32 AM] Old Timer US1: The same faction that loses one to 66 legos

Quote Originally Posted by Lurk View Post
    Take it from someone that used to administer IQ tests for a living.
    Impressive stuff. My daughter is a sophomore in HS and just scored a 31 on a practice ACT. You know what that means?

We can both post stuff that has absolutely nothing to do with this forum.

Impressive stuff. My daughter is a sophomore in HS and just scored a 31 on a practice ACT.
    Ah, she's already on the right track to do better than daddy. Don't ever get into a verbal argument with her. Take it from someone that graduated high school.

You'd be in over your head.

Ah, she's already on the right track to do better than daddy. Don't ever get into a verbal argument with her. Take it from someone that graduated high school.

You'd be in over your head.
    Dammit..!!! I can't rep you.. lmao..
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

Ah, she's already on the right track to do better than daddy.

You're hurting my feelings. Maybe I'll contact BTDT leadership and cry about it.

Maybe I'll contact BTDT leadership and cry about it.
    Be sure to message a leadership account that's not in the grey. I don't think they can hear you in a Gone vacuum.

You're hurting my feelings. Maybe I'll contact BTDT leadership and cry about it.
    Kelsier seems to be open to talking these things out while Dire enjoys some pop culture psychology

I'm also having lots of fun raiding Nich with spears from one of Tik's villages late at night. Not sure how I keep farming one of your better anvils with spearmen, but I get a good kick out of it.
    Jokes on you, I sneezed and coughed all over that wheat.
    What can be broken, must be broken.

Be sure to message a leadership account that's not in the grey. I don't think they can hear you in a Gone vacuum.
    I was obviously being facetious. I wouldn't ever contact a member of leadership from another alliance because the internets hurt my feelings.

I wouldn't ever contact a member of leadership from another alliance because the internets hurt my feelings.
    Oh no, no_one would expect you to have the emotional energy or mental capacity to have so much class that you'd actually message someone else in private to let them know that an activity isn't healthy for their group.

You're the type that sticks to whining about it in Skype to your entire alliance. Forget the leadership of those people, right? The people that might actually have something constructive to say? Yeah, **** them jerks.

Last edited by Lurk; 03-16-2017 at 01:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nichmanic View Post
    I saw it and it was really gross.

Quote Originally Posted by Pile of Pandas View Post
    I saw it and it was really gross.
    You ever have kids? A few years of that and snot really doesn't bother you anymore.

You ever have kids? A few years of that and snot really doesn't bother you anymore.
    I have 2 sets of twins. aged 2 and 5. Adult snot is much grosser.

Oh no, no_one would expect you to have the emotional energy or mental capacity to have so much class that you'd actually message someone else in private to let them know that an activity isn't healthy for their group.
    No, I'd consider it a waste of time. I don't believe that it's the role of leadership to nanny their players in regards to what they say on a forum. I don't believe that every poster here is speaking on behalf of their alliance, and I have said from the very beginning of my time here that I don't speak for anyone other than myself.

If any members of GONE leadership have an issue with what I say, of course I would consider whether I should continue posting around here, but that decision would ultimately be my decision whether I did so or not. It sure wouldn't be because you put me in my place.

Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

#fakenews

He made the assertion that nobody had scouted him. I called him a liar because I had indeed scouted him. So have others.

So he lied. That's not a reflection on me, because I obviously didn't lie.

Nice try though.
    I'm glad you're proud of scouting one village. If that is an accomplishemnt for you then fine. Let us know when you're ready for the adult table.

What Monster did by obtaining a report on every village was a scouting. Your report is... cute.

Quote Originally Posted by nichmanic View Post
    Meh, it's for Tik's troops, not mine. They can contract whatever it is. Long as they're fed to steal more tainted wheat.

I'm glad you're proud of scouting one village. If that is an accomplishemnt for you then fine. Let us know when you're ready for the adult table.
    I'm not proud of it. I was simply calling out the latest lie by LB that nobody had scouted him.

I'm not proud of it. I was simply calling out the latest lie by LB that nobody had scouted him.
    First, please forgive the hostility of the previous quote. I just get a little irritated hearing the words "Lie, cheat, etc..." overused on these forums.

I don't think its a lie as much as a generalization. If I were to launch a 100K hammer and lose 300 troops, I think I would be justified in saying that I took no losses. The same is true here. "I wasn't scouted" should be taken in context to the server. Since accounts are quite large now, it is implied that getting (seriously) scouted will be at multiple hardpoints at more or less the same time. A full picture of the account is difficult to assemble with spattered scoutings.

I was simply calling out the latest lie by LB that nobody had scouted him.

"When you're a hammer everything looks like a nail."

Not everything is a lie. Sometimes people make mistakes and sometimes things are not entirely literal. Now while you're out here trying to paint me a liar you allowed that account to catapult one village, chief another and farm your WW holder.

Where are your priorities?
    Last edited by Lord Bane; 03-16-2017 at 11:36 AM.

First, please forgive the hostility of the previous quote. I just get a little irritated hearing the words "Lie, cheat, etc..." overused on these forums.
    No worries.

Of course you are correct that my one scouting didn't give a snapshot of his entire account. In truth, we should have had scouts en route the moment that the defection happened. In our defense, there was a lot going on that day.

No, I'd consider it a waste of time.
    And there's the maturity level we've all come to expect from our learned friend DevilArse.

And there's the maturity level we've all come to expect from our learned friend DevilArse.
    Immature because I wouldn't go whining to another alliance's leadership over a post on the internet? That's rich.

Immature because you consistently refuse to have constructive discussions with anyone, not even leadership. Of any alliance at all, apparently. And the fact that you consider this an amazing bragging point that you extrapolate upon endlessly just cements the label.

Immature because you consistently refuse to have constructive discussions with anyone, not even leadership. Of any alliance at all, apparently. And the fact that you consider this an amazing bragging point that you extrapolate upon endlessly just cements the label.
    Moving the goal posts again? So this message board is the only medium for interacting with leadership of my alliance or any others?

Solid take.

Moving the goal posts again? So this message board is the only medium for interacting with leadership of my alliance or any others?

Solid take.
    I was rather obviously referring to your previous posts in which you've bragged about, 1). Not caring about what your own leadership has to say about your forum activity, and 2). Not messaging other alliance leadership because you lack the maturity to have such a conversation.

Try to keep up. They have meds for focusing problems.

I was rather obviously referring to your previous posts in which you've bragged about, 1). Not caring about what your own leadership has to say about your forum activity, and 2). Not messaging other alliance leadership because you lack the maturity to have such a conversation.

1) I never said I didn't care what my leadership had to say about it. I said that I've never been told that they have a problem with it. I also clearly said that if they were to discuss it with me, that I would consider not posting here but that would ultimately be my decision.

2) I never said that I wouldn't participate in discussion with another alliance. I simply said that I wouldn't message them crying because the internet hurt me.

Once again, find somebody to explain this to you because you seem to lack basic reading comprehension skills.

1) I never said I didn't care what my leadership had to say about it. I said that I've never been told that they have a problem with it. I also clearly said that if they were to discuss it with me, that I would consider not posting here but that would ultimately be my decision.

2) I never said that I wouldn't participate in discussion with another alliance. I simply said that I wouldn't message them crying because the internet hurt me.
    They have meds for what you're doing there, too. And to help you deal with the way your childhood went down.

They have meds for what you're doing there, too. And to help you deal with the way your childhood went down.
    My childhood was fine. That's why I'm not the one projecting my own weaknesses on to other people on a message board.

Nice try, snowflake.

My childhood was fine.
    Denial is one of the steps. It's okay to cry sometimes. They also have pills to help you pass that stick you have firmly entrenched in your cranny.

Once again, find somebody to explain this to you because you seem to lack basic reading comprehension skills.
    Wait, when LB said something that was borderline false, you called him a liar flat out.. You DID in fact message me(yes im leadership in the "other team") with what can be interpreted as "crying" about the "lying, cheating, etc..etc.. Lord Bane"..

Sooo, does this also make you a liar based on your quoted comment ?? Or is it different because it's you and not LB..?

I guess you could also go down the Luisss road of semantics because it was LB that hurt you and not the "internet"..

Not to mention use of the c-word. Glad to know that GONE endorses (at least via the alliance tag) not only churls but also misogynists as well.

Update:

Namoo destroying Dire Doggo:

TiK ToK destroying Snett:

Along with another Snett village getting crop locked, one getting nearly zeroed, and one getting fully zeroed.

Janobi destroying Snett:

Janobi has joined the fight against GONE and has come in with some beautiful hits on GONE including his own zeroing of a Snett village

That's another ten villages.
    Last edited by Lord Bane; 03-16-2017 at 10:08 PM.