Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 200 of 403

Thread: WBT 03/10/2017: You pick a fight that I don't want and one you will lose

  1. #161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DevilAnse View Post
    Justice? Seriously??? The ignorance around here just keeps growing by the day.
    No matter how thin you slice a piece of bread DA there are always two sides.

  2. #162

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    No matter how thin you slice a piece of bread DA there are always two sides.
    That's cute.

    #pinterest

  3. #163
    Consul The Burninator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Great Garden State
    Posts
    8,790

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Meherrin View Post
    Banzai may believe that every hammer taking part in that op was fully aware of Tik Tok's role. Knowing what I do about how our OC handles the organisation of ops, I would think that highly unlikely, but under the circumstances, I think his assumption is understandable.

    We are judged by who we associate with.
    True.

    Just saying though -- if I had inside info, you'd think I wouldn't have gone and lost my hammer.

    (All I got was "hit this target sometime today and fake these targets." Not "here's all the info and where it came from.")
    Last edited by The Burninator; 03-14-2017 at 11:58 PM.

  4. #164

    Default

    I'm fine with him thinking we were part of it and memorializing us, just wanted to know what caused him to think it.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

  5. #165
    Consul The Burninator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Great Garden State
    Posts
    8,790

    Default

    I'd rather be memorialized for something I actually did do though. For example: burninated the countryside and burninated the peasants. Burninated all the people in their thatched roof cottages.

    Or you know, being so amazingly good looking.

  6. #166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    I'm fine with him thinking we were part of it and memorializing us, just wanted to know what caused him to think it.
    Might have something to do with the fact that he's spent pretty much the entire round on the forum talking about how much GONE sucks and how BTDT is so great. Or the fact that he admitted that he gave you guys getter info. Or the fact that he gave you guys the artifacts that were ours.

    To act like there's been no coordination whatsoever between Tik and BTDT beyond the last 5 days is laughable.

  7. #167

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DevilAnse View Post
    Might have something to do with the fact that he's spent pretty much the entire round on the forum talking about how much GONE sucks and how BTDT is so great. Or the fact that he admitted that he gave you guys getter info. Or the fact that he gave you guys the artifacts that were ours.

    To act like there's been no coordination whatsoever between Tik and BTDT beyond the last 5 days is laughable.
    That's fine if he's calling out ALL of us, but he only listed a few of us. I didn't know what account LB was on until after the shenanigans so to try and accuse me of sabotage is laughable.

    It's ok though DA, whatever makes you guys feel better about your incompetence.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

  8. #168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    ..I'm really unconcerned what you or others think of me...
    Obviously not true or none of this would have happened. *shrugs*

  9. #169
    Consul The Burninator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Great Garden State
    Posts
    8,790

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DevilAnse View Post
    Might have something to do with the fact that he's spent pretty much the entire round on the forum talking about how much GONE sucks and how BTDT is so great. Or the fact that he admitted that he gave you guys getter info. Or the fact that he gave you guys the artifacts that were ours.

    To act like there's been no coordination whatsoever between Tik and BTDT beyond the last 5 days is laughable.
    I'm not sure what post you're referring to that mb or I posted that alleges this. Would you mind quoting it for me?

    I quoted my own post where I said that I find what Bane did distasteful. I'd never have supported such an action, had I been aware of it. Nor will I accept an artifact that was taken in this way at any point on this server.

    To clarify, all of my posts have said this:
    1) LB's actions were unethical as far as I am concerned.
    2) I, personally, did not know about them at the time they occurred and learned about this later. I am, as one might put it, "just a knuckle dragger." And not even a good one, for that matter.

    Anyway, I'm not trying to excuse anything that's happened or pick any fights. I'm just saying that in the past, all of my interactions with GONE players have been pretty positive. We had pleasant exchanges with Snett when he forced us to cat our spawn or risk losing it to him. I even listed a couple players in GONE who I believed to be of exceptional character when I wrote that I found what happened to you distasteful -- and that post did include banzai, whose posts have left me the impression that his is a good person and a better Travian player than I, both of which make him worthy of my respect.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Burninator View Post
    I had some contact with nich before ending up on opposite sides of this contest, and he seemed like an excellent person and is apparently a very good player. What I have seen from banzai both in game and on the forums says the same about him. I am not the best at following who is whom on the game vs. on the forums, so I apologize for not including any more.
    What stokem and I were wondering was why we were called out specifically as unethical actors, DA. That's all.

  10. #170

    Default

    Fair enough. I never called anybody unethical specifically except for LB.

    I have said that I think it's shady that BTDT leadership took ownership of the artifacts that LB was holding of ours, and I stand by that statement.

  11. #171

    Meherrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    In a universe of my own design
    Posts
    4,339

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DevilAnse View Post
    Might have something to do with the fact that he's spent pretty much the entire round on the forum talking about how much GONE sucks and how BTDT is so great. Or the fact that he admitted that he gave you guys getter info. Or the fact that he gave you guys the artifacts that were ours.

    To act like there's been no coordination whatsoever between Tik and BTDT beyond the last 5 days is laughable.
    Just as some members of our council were totally unaware of the degree and nature of the relationship with Tik Tok, or the role his actions would be playing in that op, I'm am quite sure that the rank and file hammer (which is what Burn and Stokem are) would have had no idea of the scope of the operation or Tik Tok's involvement in it.

    In BTDT, ops planning is highly compartmentalised to minimise spying. Most players know only their own orders, or at best the orders of a small group if a part of the op involves several hammers working together for a single objective.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

  12. #172

    Default

    I'd also like to clarify we are a rank and file anvil that happened to build a toy
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

  13. #173
    Consul The Burninator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Great Garden State
    Posts
    8,790

    Default

    It was a fun toy though, and I hope to have another one soon

  14. #174

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Meherrin View Post
    Just as some members of our council were totally unaware of the degree and nature of the relationship with Tik Tok, or the role his actions would be playing in that op, I'm am quite sure that the rank and file hammer (which is what Burn and Stokem are) would have had no idea of the scope of the operation or Tik Tok's involvement in it.

    In BTDT, ops planning is highly compartmentalised to minimise spying. Most players know only their own orders, or at best the orders of a small group if a part of the op involves several hammers working together for a single objective.
    That's fair and understandable.

    What I'm saying though is that if there were no communication at all between Tik and BTDT leadership before his defection, why would BTDT leadership trust him when he said to come and pick up the artifacts? You just said yourself that op planning are highly compartmentalized to minimize spying....so if I had no communication with anyone in BTDT leadership the entire round and were a member of GONE leadership and then sent BTDT leadership an IGM saying that I was defecting, would they just take me at my word and trust that I was being truthful with them?

    The point that I'm getting at is that there has obviously been communication going on between the dishonest traitor and at least one member of BTDT leadership for quite a while.

  15. #175

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Burninator View Post
    We had pleasant exchanges with Snett when he forced us to cat our spawn or risk losing it to him.
    Snett is a great guy. I have been able to loosely call him my friend in real life since before he knew what travian was and on his rookie account this server he has made all the active GONE members smile, cheer and laugh with how he played his account.

    He spawned in the wrong quad from the start funny enough but we let him play it out. I made a few dozen disclaimers about his footing but also said he'd have front row seats to most of the fireworks if he wanted to keep going. He was really excited to so I just thought ok whatever happens it will at least be entertaining.

    Since you mentioned remembering me from the start of the server, I will kindly share that I even thought about having Snett join you in the W~P group or whatever it was called with Bundy and have him spy for me. I never asked him to do it since he is so new to travian I knew it would not be right to push that agenda on someone that deserved better mentoring and pure opportunities to play the game with his first experience.

    I share this out of respect and since you guys gave Snett hell in the end, I thought I would boast that he learned a lot of his fighting skills that he took to field with on you guys by himself. I may or may not have convinced him into learning what a ghost hammer was but I have to say all things considered, he had a few great hits that he described as "WHAT A RUSH! I LOVE TRAVIAN!"

    So, thank you Burn and guys like Bundy that fought with him all server long and helped him sharpen an impressive sword given his freshness to the game. He asked me at one point, "is it bad if I killed 10 of Bundy's chiefs or is that normal?" Him and BigC both are a comedic trip and they don't really try for it.
    What can be broken, must be broken.

  16. #176

    Default

    I really enjoyed being Snett's neighbor and even gave him a few tips myself on chiefing and catting. Seems like a nice guy and is definitely a solid player, I'm glad you didn't make him spy on us though.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

  17. #177
    Consul The Burninator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Great Garden State
    Posts
    8,790

    Default

    LOL -- this isn't surprising. He seemed like just the right level of serious -- that is, mostly not serious.

    My IRL friends are even worse at this game than I am, which is saying something, 'cause I'm pretty bad .

    Which brings me to my last point: I'll give you Snett's spy report on our early game alliance, where I was changing the name of it every day because lol:
    "I'm pretty sure this alliance is a joke."

  18. #178

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DevilAnse View Post
    Fair enough. I never called anybody unethical specifically except for LB.

    I have said that I think it's shady that BTDT leadership took ownership of the artifacts that LB was holding of ours, and I stand by that statement.
    Yet you called out a lot of players that weren't involved and said they should be ashamed.

    I wasn't even going to respond as the argument has been beaten to death here and there, and over there.

    Taking the artis wasn't cheating.

    Yet the elephant in the room, that there are still three artis tied up by a player that cannot be used, probably one stolen from me personally...

    ...doesn't make it right, but did that bother you like this does, or does it only bother you when it hurts?

  19. #179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    Yet you called out a lot of players that weren't involved and said they should be ashamed.
    Can you post a quote where I've said that?

  20. #180

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DevilAnse View Post
    Can you post a quote where I've said that?
    Sorry, mixed you up with banzai somehow.

    Still you seem stuck on BTDT and shady, that's up to you, man. We're pretty much self-policing. I just get tired of all the false indignation.

  21. #181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    I really enjoyed being Snett's neighbor and even gave him a few tips myself on chiefing and catting. Seems like a nice guy and is definitely a solid player, I'm glad you didn't make him spy on us though.
    Hey thanks for being a sport towards my friend. He was given a relatively explosive campaign for himself because of you guys but this server would be much less fun without the Snett experiment.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Burninator View Post
    Which brings me to my last point: I'll give you Snett's spy report on our early game alliance, where I was changing the name of it every day because lol:
    "I'm pretty sure this alliance is a joke."
    Now that's comedy. Good share, Burn.
    What can be broken, must be broken.

  22. #182

    Meherrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    In a universe of my own design
    Posts
    4,339

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DevilAnse View Post
    That's fair and understandable.

    What I'm saying though is that if there were no communication at all between Tik and BTDT leadership before his defection, why would BTDT leadership trust him when he said to come and pick up the artifacts? You just said yourself that op planning are highly compartmentalized to minimize spying....so if I had no communication with anyone in BTDT leadership the entire round and were a member of GONE leadership and then sent BTDT leadership an IGM saying that I was defecting, would they just take me at my word and trust that I was being truthful with them?

    The point that I'm getting at is that there has obviously been communication going on between the dishonest traitor and at least one member of BTDT leadership for quite a while.
    Not denying that in the slightest. We (council, at least, possible a few more) knew we were getting information, and that it came from Lord Bane. I believed that it came from a spy Bane had placed or cultivated within GONE. Some other council members knew that it was coming directly from Tik Tok, but that was not general knowledge. Up until the night of the operation, i had not heard anything about getter info. And i did not know about Tik Tok until after it had all happened.

    What i am saying is that the handful of people who knew that the person providing the info was on the Tik Tok account did not share that information with any others. And i'm not sure how many of them knew everything Tik Tok planned to do. Some of them probably knew all, others just knew some. The rest of us knew nothing.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

  23. #183

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    Sorry, mixed you up with banzai somehow.

    Still you seem stuck on BTDT and shady, that's up to you, man. We're pretty much self-policing. I just get tired of all the false indignation.
    No worries.

    The only things that I've said about BTDT in regards to this TikTok situation are:

    1) Zero chance that there were no communication between him and someone in BTDT leadership before his defection.

    2) I do think it's shady that they agreed to pick up the artifacts that they didn't rightfully earn. There are legitimate ways to earn artifacts, either by attacking the natars or legally taking them from another player.

    I stand by those two statements and I don't see any reason to change my position on either of these points because I don't think there's a person around that can convince me that I'm wrong on either.

  24. #184

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DevilAnse View Post
    No worries.

    The only things that I've said about BTDT in regards to this TikTok situation are:

    1) Zero chance that there were no communication between him and someone in BTDT leadership before his defection.

    2) I do think it's shady that they agreed to pick up the artifacts that they didn't rightfully earn. There are legitimate ways to earn artifacts, either by attacking the natars or legally taking them from another player.

    I stand by those two statements and I don't see any reason to change my position on either of these points because I don't think there's a person around that can convince me that I'm wrong on either.
    Yeah, but it's pretty obvious that your own teammate went outside the rules to take artifacts from us. I'm asking you if that bothers you in the same way.

    It does me, but more so because it was cheating than dirty pool.

    I have to dance around this topic, because I respect the rules....does it bother you that these artis were taken, and may have changed the game? Or is it only shady when your enemy does it.

    Like I said, tired of the false indignation, but maybe should have said "double standard".

    EDIT: You should be thankful that BTDT is debating the ethics of all this. I truly doubt that KCCO is wrestling with it at all.
    Last edited by bugzy; 03-15-2017 at 02:32 AM.

  25. #185

    Default

    There are no double standards with me. Not that I expect you to take my word for it or Nich or Luiss's word either, but they would also be the first people to tell you that artifacts and winning come a distant second in my world to honesty and character.

  26. #186

    Default

    Update:

    One GONE village zeroed
    One GONE village gutted
    One GONE account deleted
    Two TiK ToK 2k micro hammers lost


  27. #187

    Default

    Look at me!

  28. #188

    Default

    Side note: it only took 9 hours to discover my village next to the WW
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

  29. #189

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DevilAnse View Post
    There are no double standards with me. Not that I expect you to take my word for it or Nich or Luiss's word either, but they would also be the first people to tell you that artifacts and winning come a distant second in my world to honesty and character.
    Oh I agree! Furthermore it's pretty well known that I have a perfect Travian record.

    I have never won! I mostly play anti-WW alliances and will transfer my account if it looks like we'll win. No worries with BTDT.

    See, it bothers me. I went to a lot of trouble to take that shiny arti from GONE.

    I sent a horrible attack with my chiefs a second after my clear, but that's what saved them, because the OC swooped another hammer in. But I sent a beautiful attack with perfect timing to pull it out of the NW and bring it home.

    I played you guys straight up, and had a lot of fun. Splatted a hammer and everything. Fair game.

    It was taken from me. At the time, I thought it was fair game too. Now I have to wonder...

    For weeks I endured not using a different artifact and dodging the fakes of the same player.

    Built a lot of level 10 TCs, wouldn't have had to just for the players in GONE that were playing straight up.

    No excuses, I've picked myself back up, rebuilt just for GONE and am ready to play.

    But now, I can't go back and get what was taken. I can't play you straight up. My opponent let me down. Your teammate. Remember working with him?

    Maybe that's why I haven't launched on you, yet. Maybe I am just lazy and really don't like this game.

    Doesn't that bother you too?

    EDIT: I've decided I'm back. I'm not going to be victim of the story above, and then be lectured about how I should feel about taking your artifacts.
    Last edited by bugzy; 03-15-2017 at 04:19 AM.

  30. #190
    Artisan Pile of Pandas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Somewhere in the pile
    Posts
    617

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    What I planned from the beginning was messing with TRA. I wanted none of this.

    TiK ToK was threatened with zeroing if the account did not rejoin GONE. As a member of GONE DevilAnse wanted to zero it. You're surprised it's defending it's self.
    DA joined GONE the last day of october. TikTok left GONE within 24 hours of him joining. I doubt he would join a new alliance and then have a personal vendetta against you that fast. I was in GONE from the very beginning and never wanted to zero TikTok until the WTF Day. Who was it that was threatening?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Burninator View Post
    I'd rather be memorialized for something I actually did do though. For example: burninated the countryside and burninated the peasants. Burninated all the people in their thatched roof cottages.

    Or you know, being so amazingly good looking.
    And now I'm going to have this song in my head the rest of tonight.

    Quote Originally Posted by DevilAnse View Post

    The point that I'm getting at is that there has obviously been communication going on between the dishonest traitor and at least one member of BTDT leadership for quite a while.
    The way I understand it is Greg was really the only one that knew...and maybe not even for long.

    Quote Originally Posted by nichmanic View Post
    Snett is a great guy. I have been able to loosely call him my friend in real life since before he knew what travian was and on his rookie account this server he has made all the active GONE members smile, cheer and laugh with how he played his account.
    QFT

    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    Yeah, but it's pretty obvious that your own teammate went outside the rules to take artifacts from us. I'm asking you if that bothers you in the same way.
    ???!!!???
    Last edited by Pile of Pandas; 03-15-2017 at 05:22 AM.
    US1:R3 Alliteration -oNE R10 Twist of Fate -GONE
    US3: R10 Buccaneers - TBN (dual)
    US4: R2 Eris ABT-PANTLESS R3 Fluffy MORON R4 ThePanda MORON R8 Leep
    US5: R2 Susugam - ROBR R3 Twist of Fate - NEWD

  31. #191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Meherrin View Post
    Banzai may believe that every hammer taking part in that op was fully aware of Tik Tok's role. Knowing what I do about how our OC handles the organisation of ops, I would think that highly unlikely
    Meherrin is correct. Players in my ops know only what they need to know. Often, that is just a time, place, and what with. I can tell you right now that at least 3 accounts you have listed in there had no knowledge of what about to transpire. I did not even have full knowledge. Banzai shouldn't point fingers so blindly.

    With that said...

    Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    You just went from respectable to idiot.. Our reputation will be just fine for many years after you cry yourself off this server..
    Ohh and you missed all the duals' names in this hall of fame..
    Couldn't agree more. I'll wear that title like a badge of honor. In modern warfare it is a common tactic to knock out enemies' communications before striking, and I don't hold Tik Tok at fault for doing it in travian, since it broke no game rules as far as I am aware. The artifacts were offered to me and I was not about to say no... no guilt. The artifacts were also offered to a spy... which is the fault of the person who made the decision to transfer it there... again, no guilt. As far as BTDT dog-piling coreward accounts amidst the chaos, that's just common sense. Now let's put and end to this nonsense where we categorize what happened as borderline cheating. It was not. GONE leadership put their trust in somebody they shouldn't have with full warning that it was likely being attempted. Just own the mistake, brush yourselves off, and fight us until the Natars get to 100.

  32. #192

    Default

    Update:

    GONE made it's first attempt to scout TiK ToK yesterday (Tuesday).

    Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday... Tuesday. Better late than never I guess....

  33. #193
    Consul Lurk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Midwest U.S.
    Posts
    5,700

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DevilAnse View Post
    Besides Lurk crying to Nich about my posts,
    If telling your leadership that the way you were posting is incredibly immature, rude, and a huge turn-off to anyone with a shred of self-respect that might otherwise consider allying with you is "crying" and "pathetic" then I can send you some really fun stuff you've said in your alliance chat as a friendly reminder of things that fit those labels way better.
    Qui tacet consentire videtur, ubi loqui debuit ac potuit.

    [7:32 AM] Jason (Al Bundy raidslave): Who the **** loses an arti to 18 phalanx
    [7:32 AM] Old Timer US1: The same faction that loses one to 66 legos

  34. #194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pile of Pandas View Post
    ???!!!???
    Pretty clear I am talking about Zapp. The only incoming we had daily.

  35. #195

    Default

    Too many posts and I'm too lazy to quote so I guess simple addressing by text will do.

    To mbstokem and The Burninator:


    The reason why you were on the list is what maherinn mentioned. i saw the hammer in the op - I assumed participation in the sabotage, because at the time this was happening, the op and the tik tok sabotage was one and the same thing, at least from my perspective. This is however only my opinion.

    From what I've heard quite a few people were not aware of what was actually happening, so it wasn't a good move on my part to shame and discredit a specific group of people other then LB, Greg and maybe SA (I know he said he wasn't aware for most of the time, but then again I can't be sure). Gotta admit, your inclusion on the list was more of an emotional reaction rather then rational reasoning. Though if I was rational at the time I probably wouldn't have made that sig to begin with. My apologies.

    To odinloki:
    Concerning your reply to my post:
    I would put LB along the lines of Ra's al ghul. A delusional maniac thinking that his actions somehow bring balance and justice. This quote by the compared character displays the delusional philosophy at it's finest:
    "The league of shadows has been a check against the human corruption for thousands of years. We sacked Rome. Loaded trade ships with plague rats. Burned London to the ground. Every time a civilisation reaches the pinnacle of it's decadence, we return to restore the balance. "

    Concerning your reply to my signature:
    We are not crying ourselves off the server. We are still here and we will continue to be here until this round finally concludes, one way or another.

    To SupremeAdmiral:

    I guess you are right about the finger pointing, it didn't make much sense then and it sure as hell doesn't now.

    And nobody is saying that LB's actions were cheating, the debate was about ethical issues and LB's hypocrisy regarding them. GONE council did make a mistake by putting a delusional psychopath in charge and failing to see through him, but that doesn't justify his actions in the slightest.

  36. #196
    Artisan Pile of Pandas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Somewhere in the pile
    Posts
    617

    Default

    Supreme Admiral

    Couldn't agree more. I'll wear that title like a badge of honor. In modern warfare it is a common tactic to knock out enemies' communications before striking, and I don't hold Tik Tok at fault for doing it in travian, since it broke no game rules as far as I am aware. The artifacts were offered to me and I was not about to say no... no guilt. The artifacts were also offered to a spy... which is the fault of the person who made the decision to transfer it there... again, no guilt. As far as BTDT dog-piling coreward accounts amidst the chaos, that's just common sense. Now let's put and end to this nonsense where we categorize what happened as borderline cheating. It was not. GONE leadership put their trust in somebody they shouldn't have with full warning that it was likely being attempted. Just own the mistake, brush yourselves off, and fight us until the Natars get to 100.
    I don't think any of us have said that he broke any rules; I know I haven't. Many of us feel that it was unethical, that's all. As I said in Meh's thread, I don't fault BTDT and I think many of us do feel that way. The only way I'd find fault with you is if you knew all along what was going to happen and supported it. It's a fine line. You took the artifacts...no problem in my book. If you knew he was tiktok while complaining on the forum about tiktok having all the artifacts and then knew you'd get them later and had that worked out, THEN I'd find you at fault.
    US1:R3 Alliteration -oNE R10 Twist of Fate -GONE
    US3: R10 Buccaneers - TBN (dual)
    US4: R2 Eris ABT-PANTLESS R3 Fluffy MORON R4 ThePanda MORON R8 Leep
    US5: R2 Susugam - ROBR R3 Twist of Fate - NEWD

  37. #197

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by banzai130 View Post
    but that doesn't justify his actions in the slightest.
    I disagree but for the sake of discussion let's ignore the threatening to zero the account twice as well as the botting, IP tracking, weather reports, multiple banned accounts, multi accounting, password sharing and more.

    Remember how we discussed the name Bane?

    bane
    bān/
    noun
    a cause of great distress or annoyance.
    "the bane of the decorator is the long, narrow hall"
    synonyms: scourge, plague, curse, blight, pest, nuisance, headache, nightmare, trial, hardship, cross to bear, burden, thorn in one's flesh/side, bitter pill, affliction, trouble, misery, woe, tribulation, misfortune, pain
    "scurvy was the bane of these seafarers"
    archaic
    something, typically poison, that causes death.

    It can also mean death, destruction, ruin and slaughter. That should say something. How did I earn such a name you ask? I was attacked by the alliance United and my response was overwhelming.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane
    United:
    April 1st - One village destroyed
    April 2nd - One village destroyed
    April 5th - One village destroyed
    April 6th - One village destroyed
    April 8th - Two villages destroyed, one village chiefed
    April 9th - Three villages destroyed, one village chiefed
    April 10th - One village destroyed
    April 11th - Two villages destroyed
    April 12th - One village captured
    April 16th - One village captured
    April 17th - One village destroyed
    April 18th - One village destroyed
    April 20th - One village destroyed
    20 days = 19 villages gone

    United!:
    April 4th - One village destroyed
    April 5th - Four villages destroyed
    April 6th - One village destroyed
    April 8th - One village destroyed
    April 12th - Two villages destroyed
    April 14th - Two villages destroyed
    April 17th - Two villages destroyed
    April 19th/20th - Two villages destroyed
    20 days = 15 villages gone
    Now to be fair that wasn't all me... only 50%... still that post documents 20 consecutive days of carnage. More recently there was destroying twelve of JD`s capitals. Everyone knew what was coming.

    Luisss: I demand you reveal what account you're on
    Bane: why so you can zero me?
    Cis: Luisss you don't know what you're asking for...
    Luisss: Stand and fight! You hide because you have a failed account.
    Greg:
    Bane: Luisss I want TRA. Back off.
    Luisss: I will zero you!
    Bane: Come and get me....
    Luisss: AAHHHHH! No fair! No fair!!

    This is why there are those who don't pity you. I didn't want this fight.

    Now... one account deleted, two appear to be inactive, and another village was zeroed on a dying account. You weren't looking so good either but I'm going to ask that you get a little breathing room because killing five accounts (10% of GONE) in one week seems a little over kill.

    I am a merciful man... these attacks have been sloppy. C'mon man... build some troops so we can get some ribbons.
    Last edited by Lord Bane; 03-15-2017 at 10:16 PM.

  38. #198

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lurk View Post
    If telling your leadership that the way you were posting is incredibly immature, rude, and a huge turn-off to anyone with a shred of self-respect that might otherwise consider allying with you is "crying" and "pathetic" then I can send you some really fun stuff you've said in your alliance chat as a friendly reminder of things that fit those labels way better.
    I really wouldn't even troll you as hard as I do if you hadn't told me that you're only here to troll me and to put me in my place, but since you told me that was your only purpose here, I took it as a challenge to show you that you're not capable of doing either.

  39. #199

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    Update:

    GONE made it's first attempt to scout TiK ToK yesterday (Tuesday).

    Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday... Tuesday. Better late than never I guess....
    Quit lying. I scouted one of your villages over the weekend and I've seen some others well before today as well.

  40. #200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DevilAnse View Post
    Quit lying.
    It's not a lie if we didn't see it. I'll concede there were a couple villages that had scouts cleared. Correction, the first scouting of the capital and most villages.

    Do you have your Lego Hammer back yet so we can play?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •