Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: WBT 03/10/2017: You pick a fight that I don't want and one you will lose

Quote Originally Posted by SupremeAdmiral View Post
    SunshineMaja and Not_Sure certainly appear motivated. If they haven't given up, please tell them to log on and build some more troops for us to kill.
    Not_sure went inactive well before Android smashed his chief wave into it and had to relaunch with his clearing wave first to accomplish what he was trying to do. Not_sure was a fun and down to earth person to interact with actually.

Sunshine set me as her sitter before she permanently left her account so for a couple days I was the one that casually killed off like 5 or 6 of What's chiefs and thousands of Tazz's imps while I was simply bored and waiting for a cranny at the WW to finish upgrading.

Hope this clears things up.
    What can be broken, must be broken.

Quote Originally Posted by Pile of Pandas View Post
    I'm not in leadership, but as a regular player, I never saw stwill give any info about TS.
    As a regular player, I never saw Tik Tok give anybody any information either in BTDT. Just another similarity between what you guys did with Stwil and what Tik Tok did to you.

Quote Originally Posted by nichmanic View Post
    Not_sure went inactive well before Android smashed his chief wave into it and had to relaunch with his clearing wave first to accomplish what he was trying to do.
    Close. Android did mislaunch and didn't notice it for hours. Thanks for reminding me... I'mma go razz him again about that. He didn't relaunch, though. I launched a side hammer with 2 senators to finish the job. It hardly matters though. You're correct that he was inactive and the chiefing was absurdly simple. We took advantage of the situation to ensure that if he did reactivate there wouldn't be a hammer there to swing at us.

The point was however that GONE is not as motivated as ever... as evidenced by the loss of several players due to inactivity. I gave two examples, but there are others.

I believe the core of GONE is motivated. And perhaps they are motivated for something else, not necessarily the here and now.

My motivation is as high as ever. I'm not the kinda guy that is ever gonna tuck tail and run away. As I told our members after we found out Thursday night, if I have to be I'll be the last guy here defending the WW with my scouts.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelsier View Post
    who is it you are updating at this point? You do realize it is just BTDT, myself and I have seen a few GONE folks come through, but they are the ones who are sticking with GONE. So again, who is it you are updating?
    Oh ye of little faith. You're looking at the rook. Forum is dead so no one should post/update. I see the board. A blank canvas, some controversy and some well thought out posts and US1 is busier than any time in a month. This is one of the hottest threads in the forum. You'll forgive me for not letting it get derailed earlier.

Hilariously, there is an op room I have open right now with only 100% trusted players. Ausie was one of the first I added. Quit talking out your own ar$e.
    He had many, many opportunities last night to get my lego rammer and a bunch of other stuff smashed to bits while still getting what he wanted. Didn't happen.
    Qui tacet consentire videtur, ubi loqui debuit ac potuit.

[7:32 AM] Jason (Al Bundy raidslave): Who the **** loses an arti to 18 phalanx
    [7:32 AM] Old Timer US1: The same faction that loses one to 66 legos

I launched a side hammer with 2 senators to finish the job. It hardly matters though.
    You are right, and it's good to point out the details. I didn't mean to discredit you on that, however simple it may have been for you in that situation. I have playfully joked about your incomings being slow but still potentially strong as a bull. ....im in the boonies, your name is old timer, maybe you have something interesting wheeling around out there ::har har::

The point was however that GONE is not as motivated as ever... as evidenced by the loss of several players due to inactivity. I gave two examples, but there are others.
    I speak only from my own seat but I think GONE is about as motivated as I personally could have ever hoped for us all to be collectively given the challenges we have faced as a group on this server. If I can take a moment to share why..

With the newest episode in the GONE soap opera, I noticed it unfolding while I was on speaker phone with an employee of mine in real life and updating my crannies thru the travian mobile app simultaneously. After I sputtered out some kind of porky the pig bleepadableep stutter statement I think I said I gotta go and I'll call you soon. I hung up before they could finish asking me what language I was speaking.

Then, I immediately started a new skype room from my phone and started sending invites in game to catch the confusion before it got sillier. Within minutes, my fellow officers and teammates were responding and took over what I couldn't do so efficiently from my phone. All our players, including the more casual ones, were back in one of the two wings much faster than I expected. Before I could even finish giving an immediate apology in our new skype and info drop of what I had just observed, everyone was making attempts at humor and showing good spirit.

Several of us even had a nice group phone chat and while on that phone call I started simultaneously killing poor Little Tickle's micropeens from the same phone and helping Caesar get his toaster oven ready for all the GONE party people, plus Android's backup hammer.

In fact I would have killed them little toothpick holders on their first runs but I wanted to see what he was working with so I dodged and ordered Caesar to do the same as well, and then when I took a peak I was like....awww LOL

Anyway, as I was saying I had a nice pleasurable smoke while conversing with my gamer friends and playing croquet with the heads of Little Tickle's mace as we all seemed to share a common vigor to enjoy the rest of this server together with the same goals we have had for months.

I speak only from my own seat but I think GONE is about as motivated as I personally could have ever hoped for us all to be collectively given the challenges we have faced as a group on this server. If I can take a moment to share why..

...Within minutes, my fellow officers and teammates were responding and took over what I couldn't do so efficiently from my phone. All our players, including the more casual ones, were back in one of the two wings much faster than I expected...

...Android's backup hammer...

...playing croquet with the heads of Little Tickle's mace...

...we all seemed to share a common vigor to enjoy the rest of this server together with the same goals we have had for months.

Nich, I am once again impressed. GONE should really retire DA as their PR guy and switch to either you or Twist. That was a very well-thought-out post. I was straight impressed with the speed at which GONE reorganized after the coms blackout, and I was also impressed that you managed to keep the large stability and had the presence of mind to realize that it was by far your most valuable remaining posession. While I do think that there is a large amount of GONE disenchanted with this server (Well before Tik Tok's hammers were sprung and more recently with all of the coreward chiefings and wheatlocks), I conceed that there is a core group within GONE that have quite a bit of fight left in them. Your point was both relevant and truthful. I also enjoyed the bit about playing croquet with MM heads.

I know LuLu said GONE might move away from US servers, but I hope you will remain. You're a class act.

GONE should really retire DA as their PR guy and switch to either you or Twist.
    I am not GONE's PR guy. I am DA's PR guy.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilAnse View Post
    I am not GONE's PR guy. I am DA's PR guy.
    If you are what you eat, that guy must down a big ol bag of ***** just about every day.

:P
    Qui tacet consentire videtur, ubi loqui debuit ac potuit.

[7:32 AM] Jason (Al Bundy raidslave): Who the **** loses an arti to 18 phalanx
    [7:32 AM] Old Timer US1: The same faction that loses one to 66 legos

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Lurk again.

And good post by Nich for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Lurk again.

And good post by Nich for sure.
    Thanks for adding reputation to this user. May you be lucky enough to receive the same Reputation back in turn

I got it for you
    The power of Murdok......
    wow i love that Murdok guy he ain't even a Mh anymore but i am still scared he will ban me lol

... Reputation and respect are earned, not given, no matter how big your ban-stick may be. He ain't no Murdok.

You are right, and it's good to point out the details. I didn't mean to discredit you on that, however simple it may have been for you in that situation. I have playfully joked about your incomings being slow but still potentially strong as a bull. ....im in the boonies, your name is old timer, maybe you have something interesting wheeling around out there ::har har::

With the newest episode in the GONE soap opera, I noticed it unfolding while I was on speaker phone with an employee of mine in real life and updating my crannies thru the travian mobile app simultaneously. After I sputtered out some kind of porky the pig bleepadableep stutter statement I think I said I gotta go and I'll call you soon. I hung up before they could finish asking me what language I was speaking.

Then, I immediately started a new skype room from my phone and started sending invites in game to catch the confusion before it got sillier. Within minutes, my fellow officers and teammates were responding and took over what I couldn't do so efficiently from my phone. All our players, including the more casual ones, were back in one of the two wings much faster than I expected. Before I could even finish giving an immediate apology in our new skype and info drop of what I had just observed, everyone was making attempts at humor and showing good spirit.

Several of us even had a nice group phone chat and while on that phone call I started simultaneously killing poor Little Tickle's micropeens from the same phone and helping Caesar get his toaster oven ready for all the GONE party people, plus Android's backup hammer.

In fact I would have killed them little toothpick holders on their first runs but I wanted to see what he was working with so I dodged and ordered Caesar to do the same as well, and then when I took a peak I was like....awww LOL

Anyway, as I was saying I had a nice pleasurable smoke while conversing with my gamer friends and playing croquet with the heads of Little Tickle's mace as we all seemed to share a common vigor to enjoy the rest of this server together with the same goals we have had for months.
    I too was impressed with how quickly we reassembled. I was out for the evening and came back to a big pile of WTF, but it was already dying down as I was trying to process what happened.

Our phone convo was fun. It was nice to put voices to names.

I'm annoyed with tiktok and have messaged back and forth trying to figure out his motives for specific things and get clarification on what made him so mad at us to do what he did, but I'm here for the duration. I'm sad about sunshine and especially not_sure, but their location made them easy targets. I'd say for the majority of us, we're back to status quo.
    US1:R3 Alliteration -oNE R10 Twist of Fate -GONE
    US3: R10 Buccaneers - TBN (dual)
    US4: R2 Eris ABT-PANTLESS R3 Fluffy MORON R4 ThePanda MORON R8 Leep
    US5: R2 Susugam - ROBR R3 Twist of Fate - NEWD

Quote Originally Posted by Lurk View Post
    If you are what you eat, that guy must down a big ol bag of ***** just about every day.

:P
    Not without dinner and a movie first.

Update:

GONE... your masters have deceived you into believing you could win. You see now that our hammers land almost entirely unopposed while yours die...

BTDT stole Luisss`s beloved artifact!

GONE loses another hammer on TiK ToK!

And a bunch more feeders got hit. BOOM!
    Last edited by Lord Bane; 03-14-2017 at 01:32 AM.

Again BTDT being blamed for what someone else does. The tag clearly says KCCO.

Good hit!

(Shares substance to support own opinion but acknowledges certain truths brought forth) I also enjoyed the bit about playing croquet with MM heads.
    ...I hope you will remain on US servers.
    Hey, thanks for the kind words you took a moment to share. I will never ask for mercy on any gaming field but in a more assertive environment like this one, any social exchange above a level 1 troll attempt is refreshing.

I can see what you are pointing out and I'm not here to play stupid with you. Maybe I do at times for humor sake but you have shown yourself to know the difference.

And I probably should have said polo, given that paladins are cavalry with big mallets but you gave me a sympathy laugh so I am content.

EDIT: As for US servers, who knows. I walked away from Travian some years ago thinking I was done forever yet here I am again bringing new people into this dark world.
    Last edited by nichmanic; 03-14-2017 at 05:00 PM. Reason: Forgot to respond to US server comment

Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    Again BTDT being blamed for what someone else does. The tag clearly says KCCO.

Good hit!
    My bad! I apologize to KCCO it was a great hit. It makes me so happy to see them unite against the evil that is GONE.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    the evil that is GONE.
    That is quite ironic coming from you.

Quote Originally Posted by banzai130 View Post
    That is quite ironic coming from you.
    If you go to the zoo, hop into the enclosure and taunt the tiger is it his fault when he mauls you?

If you want to play this game that's fine but I chose the rules.
    My only interest on this server is TRA so why are you picking a fight you're going to lose?
    You're now a picking a fight with me. My only goal on this server is to mess with TRA... ...You pick a fight that I don't want and one you will lose.

Big bad Tik Tok. Going all Batman on us evil GONE players.

Besides Lurk crying to Nich about my posts, this is probably the most pathetic thing I've ever read on these boards, and that's no minor accomplishment.

this is probably the most pathetic thing I've ever read on these boards,
    Nah... IP tracking conversations, naming your WW an IP address, interest in "hacking" Zac and posting weather reports of opposing players tops all that.

Like any bully you ran home to cry when someone stood up to you. Shame on you for playing the victim now.

Nah... IP tracking conversations, naming your WW an IP address, interest in "hacking" Zac and posting weather reports of opposing players tops all that.

Like any bully you ran home to cry when someone stood up to you. Shame on you for playing the victim now.
    You need to get a reality check... You have created that vision of GONE being the villain all by yourself just so you can justify your plot as "being a hero and standing up against injustice". Just cut the crap for once. You have been a pretender this entire time. You planned this from the beginning, and say what you want about how Luis supposedly forced your hand, we know that is simply not true. Whatever credibility you think you had went out the window the moment you sabotaged us.

P.S. If you really felt like a hero why the hell did you pose as a defecting player at first? Actually...I think I already know the answer.

A strong independent GONE reduces TRA`s chances of winning. But instead of acting maturly you increasingly challenge me.
    What I planned from the beginning was messing with TRA. I wanted none of this.

TiK ToK was threatened with zeroing if the account did not rejoin GONE. As a member of GONE DevilAnse wanted to zero it. You're surprised it's defending it's self.

Normally I would ask for evidence of your claim to be threatened , but then again I have no reason to believe that your claim is even remotely close to being correct. You are a manipulator Bane, that is what you do. Lying and deception are your primary tools to achieve your goals. I think you have some serious psychological issues you need to tackle first before trying to judge others. Maybe I will hand you out that reality check after the server ends if I don't find a better way to waste my time.

How the hell were we involved in the Tik Tok sabotage?
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

Like any bully you ran home to cry when someone stood up to you.
    Just putting this here for the hilarity of it. Not so busy in game now huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Kelsier View Post
    Not so busy in game now huh?
    Still busy. We did zero a feeder today and gut another village but it's slowed down. Now we're down to the steady grind of attrition. The goal is to hit GONE daily until the end.

How the hell were we involved in the Tik Tok sabotage?
    You weren't accused of that by anybody that took time to look into facts.

EDIT: words

[QUOTE=Lord Bane;280159Like any bully you ran home to cry when someone stood up to you. Shame on you for playing the victim now.[/QUOTE]

Who is playing the victim? I'm too busy laughing to play the victim.

You're an allegedly grown man that's trying to act like some kinda badazz vigilante on a game. Just shut your pie-hole and play the game without the theatrics. You're the biggest "look at me" fool that I've ever encountered.

You're an allegedly grown man that's trying to act like some kinda badazz vigilante on a game. Just shut your pie-hole and play the game without the theatrics. You're the biggest "look at me" fool that I've ever encountered.

Words with empty meanings...
    You claim DA ran away like a bully and cried when someone stood up to him, then you suddenly became too busy in game when I started questioning you, though you had plenty of time to chat it up previous to that. Interesting. I am starting to make up my mind about you LB.

Kelsier it's already been stated by others that I was ridiculously busy in game. Earlier tonight I posted I wasn't so busy and I'm trying to catch up on posts. You can take it for what it is or spin it how you like. The people I support in game know the truth and that's all that matters. I'm really unconcerned what you or others think of me.

I'll leave you with this...

You weren't accused of that by anybody that took time to look into facts.

EDIT: words
    I'm just curious how he even thought to put my name up there when I haven't even posted about it and I don't think Burn has said anything about it either.
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

I'm just curious how he even thought to put my name up there when I haven't even posted about it and I don't think Burn has said anything about it either.
    We all have our own problems. I am wondering how I got left out.

It's in banzai's siggy -- but I agree, I'm not sure why. We absolutely benefitted as a result of this event, but I only learned that this was even a thing long after it happened. As in, I woke up the next day and the forum/game had exploded.

EDIT:
    As a sidenote, the one thing I did say about it was that I found LB's actions distasteful. That post is here:
    http://forum.travian.us/showthread.p...=1#post2801447

Quote Originally Posted by The Burninator View Post
    It's in banzai's siggy -- but I agree, I'm not sure why. We absolutely benefitted as a result of this event, but I only learned that this was even a thing long after it happened. As in, I woke up the next day and the forum/game had exploded.

EDIT:
    As a sidenote, the one thing I did say about it was that I found LB's actions distasteful. That post is here:
    http://forum.travian.us/showthread.p...=1#post2801447
    Banzai may believe that every hammer taking part in that op was fully aware of Tik Tok's role. Knowing what I do about how our OC handles the organisation of ops, I would think that highly unlikely, but under the circumstances, I think his assumption is understandable.

We are judged by who we associate with.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

"being a hero and standing up against injustice".
    Actually more like an "Anti-Hero".. You know, one who goes outside the rule of law to exact justice..
    "The Punisher" comes to mind..

These are the people involved in the US1R10 sabotage:
    Tik Tok (Lord Bane)
    Al Bundy (Odinloki)
    Old Timer (SupremeAdmiral)
    Android (Android)
    Aussie
    TrailerParkBoyz
    Agüeybaná
    The burninator... and many many more. Gone will endure, but your reputation will forever stay tainted. You should be ashamed of yourselves.
    You just went from respectable to idiot.. Our reputation will be just fine for many years after you cry yourself off this server..
    Ohh and you missed all the duals' names in this hall of fame..
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

Justice? Seriously??? The ignorance around here just keeps growing by the day.