Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: WBT 03/10/2017: You pick a fight that I don't want and one you will lose

Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    Nope, BTDT's job and stated goal is to beat you at this game. BTDT leadership is pretty wrecked right now, because this isn't what some of us would do, and we're not particularly gleeful, while others among us are, because again...our job and stated goal...

Some do not see the subtleties about whether this is wrong or right, but one thing I do see.

A player is responsible for his actions.

(Notice the full stop at the end of that statement)

What's BTDT responsible for?
    Taking advantage, in line with their stated goal. Perhaps bad form.

What's GONE responsible for?
    Standing by while a now banned account takes artis from the alliance, and letting that player tie up THREE artis for this long.
    Letting LB into leadership. Seriously? In your first round playing with him?
    I have made it a point to avoid the us1 forums lately because it is nothing but toxic. Here is my one post on this subject because I think those GONE players who may not post often and still see this deserve to know this.

GONE is not a preformed group. At all. None of us spawned together, none of us knew each other before the round started, half of us did not even speak to each other until months into the server.

There are obvious pitfalls to this. One being that you do not have a core group of people that you know you can trust at the outset. You have to rely on people and take a chance. I did that many times and built wonderful friendships as a result.

As for LB, that is one case where taking a chance did not pan out. He wanted to take over offense operations. He volunteered for it. Without going into too much detail, he made himself out to be someone who was ready to help with more responsibility, and so we gave it to him. He turned out to be a spy, it is what it is. There is some blame that goes to us for trusting the wrong person.

What differentiates this situation from regular spying situations is not only the months of deception, but a few points:

1. LB was our offense coordinator and actively avoided doing any ops.

2. LB was a defense hog for months on end.

3. LB was supposed to have a plan ready to help us take WW plans. Instead, he went MIA the entire day and I was forced to coordinate it last minute.

4. He wanted to sit the WW and hold plans. If I had let him, he would have sabotaged us even worse than he did.

At the end of the day, you have to go on a limb in this game sometimes and trust people. We trusted the wrong person. None of that changes that actively sabotaging us is much different than providing intel.

Members of BTDT council knew this was happening and let it happen. You guys took all the unique artifacts LB gave you that we stole rightfully from you guys, and coordinated with LB to hit us afterwards. You should seriously reflect on whether or not that is an okay way to play against an enemy. People spend hundreds of dollars and countless hours trusting that their leadership has their best interests in mind and you abused the fact that they did not. I am thankful for those in BTDT who have expressed condemnation towards this type of action - and still remain surprised by some of those who have not.

GONE is now more united and motivated than ever, and we are not giving up. I seriously love our group and they have always had my back, and I will have theirs. Just know that we would not have done this to you.
    US1 - Redemption. US2 - Luisss.

"Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

What's GONE responsible for?
    Standing by while a now banned account takes artis from the alliance, and letting that player tie up THREE artis for this long.
    Letting LB into leadership. Seriously? In your first round playing with him?
    The first issue is being dealt with currently.

As for LB into leadership, I had nothing to do with that. I'm not really in leadership and have no vote in council. That's why I'm just "that guy".

Quote Originally Posted by Lurk View Post
    Wow, so when someone from GONE doesn't like what someone says, they want them to get killed IRL. And for a few weeks I'd been thinking you people actually had some class.

You really are a sick little bunch, aren't you?
    Above is my reply to Banzai. Lurk was debating with DA, and DA told him to basically kill himself IRL. Why should any opponent have any respect for such a team?

And wow, I cannot believe Greg had to spell out everything for you guys. Still waiting for any legit proof that Greg has lied.

Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    Luis input
    ^^ That was actually half decent. But none of that reflects on BTDT. And I love all of BTDT, and have their back, just like they have mine. I would hope that is something that normally does not need to be stated on the forums (on us4, I was not part of a preformed group, and we still won the WW race, so that is not a legit excuse)
    Last edited by Vicious_Machine; 03-12-2017 at 06:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    Above is my reply to Banzai. Lurk was debating with DA, and DA told him to basically kill himself IRL.
    Selective outrage. I see you coincidentally overlooked Lurk's multiple personal attacks on me when I just asked a simple question.

Spare me the faux outrage. If he doesn't want personal attacks, tell him to stop dishing them out.

At the end of the day, you have to go on a limb in this game sometimes and trust people. We trusted the wrong person. None of that changes that actively sabotaging us is much different than providing intel.
    Nope. Nope. Nope. You bring some friends. That's not preformed. Did not know Greg was here for example, and lots of others. Can't remember how flower got here, Moh was here, Old Mac (miss you buddy) but that's key. A few other showed up, some we felt we could play with, others not. If it was all about friends, BTDT would have allied with TRA and avoided a lot of trouble.

It starts with a BG, some don't like this, some don't like that, but it kind of melds into a team that everybody compromises their personal goals towards.

We absolutely DID NOT take a chance with somebody in leadership. Everybody that has access to our profile has known each other for multiple rounds, or has been vouched for by somebody we've known for multiple rounds.

Lesson learned?

Just know that we would not have done this to you.
    While I don't believe you that was a solid and mature post Luisss. I believe you challenged me to do this on s3. One server down two to go? I might let you off the hook on those. Best of luck next round.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilAnse View Post
    Selective outrage. I see you coincidentally overlooked Lurk's multiple personal attacks on me when I just asked a simple question.

Spare me the faux outrage. If he doesn't want personal attacks, tell him to stop dishing them out.
    Not sure why you are replying to me, I was talking to banzai about how GONE has done little to earn the right to call somebody else out for integrity.

Feel free to post where somebody from BTDT has told somebody on your team to kill themselves, or made jokes about dead spouses. But also feel free to continue posting whatever you feel. I do not want to speak for Lurk but I do not think he is overly bothered by it.

Not sure why you are replying to me
    It might have something to do with you bringing my name and what I said to Lurk in your post.

Maybe.

Still waiting for your reply showing where anybody from BTDT said something about killing yourself or mentioning dead family members?

Still waiting for your reply showing where anybody from BTDT said something about killing yourself or mentioning dead family members?
    Still feigning outrage, eh? So you're taking the moral high ground here because of some questionable jokes, but you're perfectly cool with a guy in our leadership being a dishonest and immoral person that has shared intel with enemy alliance, shared getter info with that alliance, various screenshots and other sensitive info, helped lead to at least one hammer chiefed, sent another player's hammer to its death, gave away artifacts to the enemy alliance that weren't his, and stabbed the entire alliance he was supposed to be leading in the back? Oh but wait, that benefits you, so it's cool, amirite?

Cool story bro. And people wonder why every election we have to choose between two turds.

Still feigning outrage, eh? So you're taking the moral high ground here because of some questionable jokes, but you're perfectly cool with a guy in our leadership being a dishonest and immoral person that has shared intel with enemy alliance, shared getter info with that alliance, various screenshots and other sensitive info, helped lead to at least one hammer chiefed, sent another player's hammer to its death, gave away artifacts to the enemy alliance that weren't his, and stabbed the entire alliance he was supposed to be leading in the back? Oh but wait, that benefits you, so it's cool, amirite?

Cool story bro. And people wonder why every election we have to choose between two turds.
    You've decided that telling someone to kill themself=defendable and that backstabbing in a game=undefendable.

At some point during this you may have lost sight of what is actually important
    I've probably played 30 servers at this point

US1 Honeybadger - http://travian-reports.net/us/report/46781746d83

I blame blazin1 for any actions that may occur during the course of any server

Quote Originally Posted by Teutons View Post
    You've decided that telling someone to kill themself=defendable and that backstabbing in a game=undefendable.

At some point during this you may have lost sight of what is actually important
    No I haven't decided that. It was a joke. Him or anybody else being offended by it is their choice to make, not mine.

^^ Teuton summed it up better than I could have. But....

Let us compare the events to something else earlier this round. There was an alliance named TS. Who had a leader named stwil. Stwil asked his team to update their gettertools. Then he joined GONE with access to all that information, the intel you mentioned above.

So let us recap Tik Tok vs Stwil:
    1) Both were leaders
    2) Both were the offensive planners (although Stwil was more offensive & defensive, cause TS sucked)
    3) Both had access to GT
    4) Both were def hogs from their team.

So when I told a few former TS members that this happened to GONE, a common reply paraphrased: "Good, they deserve it".

No I haven't decided that. It was a joke. Him or anybody else being offended by it is their choice to make, not mine.
    lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Teutons View Post
    lol.
    What's so funny? Intent is all that matters when speaking. I don't buy into the notion that words themselves are offensive. They're not. Ever. Their intent is all that matters.

Take "foul language" for instance. The words themselves are irrelevant. The context in which they are used and the intent of the user decides whether they are really foul or offensive.

Me telling Lurk to go play in traffic was a joke. I really don't want him to go play in traffic. I'm sorry Lurk.

Now that we have that out of the way, can we get back to what an immoral and dishonest person LB is?

What's so funny? Intent is all that matters when speaking. I don't buy into the notion that words themselves are offensive. They're not. Ever. Their intent is all that matters.

Take "foul language" for instance. The words themselves are irrelevant. The context in which they are used and the intent of the user decides whether they are really foul or offensive.

Me telling Lurk to go play in traffic was a joke. I really don't want him to go play in traffic. I'm sorry Lurk.

Now that we have that out of the way, can we get back to what an immoral and dishonest person LB is?
    Now you're only guilty of having a terrible sense of humor.

You should reply to VM, not me. I don't think you're worth the time

Farmhand

Members of BTDT council knew this was happening and let it happen. You guys took all the unique artifacts LB gave you that we stole rightfully from you guys, and coordinated with LB to hit us afterwards. .
    Do you have a proof or you just wanted to accuse someone?

you have to provide a proof of this accusation.....

shared getter info with that alliance, various screenshots and other sensitive info, helped lead to at least one hammer chiefed, sent another player's hammer to its death
    You guys keep saying this, but it has been addressed multiple times as untrue..
    Here, let me post another dead horse that is relative..
    Quote Originally Posted by SupremeAdmiral View Post
    ~(Pile of Panda's hammer)
    Hate to break it to ya, but I'm in the BTDT def room. Your hammer was dead regardless. I say this with complete honesty. Tik Tok never divulged where your hammer was going. We figured that one out ourselves.
    ~(DA's hammer villa)
    As for DA, he had used that hammer on TS (now TSA), whom I talk with. You fail to see the full scope of my resources.
    ~(Dire Doggo's hammer villa)
    Again, Tik Tok has nothing to do with that. We faked the cap and chiefed the hammers. Incidentally, KCCO launched on the cap without my knowledge. I was talking with them as the op was in full swing about a mislaunch we had when I found out that they were also already inbound.

Intent is all that matters when speaking. I don't buy into the notion that words themselves are offensive. They're not. Ever. Their intent is all that matters.
    Go yell "FIRE" in a crowded theater and then come tell us how intent is all that matters..

At the end of the day, you have to go on a limb in this game sometimes and trust people. We trusted the wrong person.
    You should have stopped right there, because everything was a great substantive post until what happened after this sentence..

GONE is now more united and motivated than ever, and we are not giving up.
    I beg to differ.. Gone is giving up.. Villages.. Lots of them, and all around the grey area in fact.. But I digress..

..just sayin'
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    Go yell "FIRE" in a crowded theater and then come tell us how intent is all that matters..
    Terrible analogy. When you YELL "fire" you are obviously implying that there is a fire. Your intent then would be informing people that there was a fire.

Try again.

Update: Hacking and slashing like...

It's been another busy day in the core for TiK ToK with a few micro hammers being lost. Otherwise it's more of the same...

Those and other feeder hits PM to AM.

21:56:00 - 12:42:00 - 12:54:00 - 01:17:00
    01:45:00 - 10:35:00 - 10:40:00 - 10:59:00

BTDT as well continues to meet little resistance.

Baldur:
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/460052f6e4e
    Bundy:
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report...22,460778aa0e0
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report-img/460924eb572
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report-img/460988f7727
    Namoo:
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report...02,4607543731a
    Ausie dies at Doggo's Lg Speed:
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/460240dd69f
    Ausie Steals Doggo's Lg Speed:
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report...1b,4609046c2d8

BTDT leadership: "[Those] followed by 5 chiefed villages from Dire and Snett, plus one from Lack. Innumerable Crop Locks on all 3 accounts."

Unofficial tally:
    Five GONE capitals gutted, five GONE villages chiefed, three GONE hammers destroyed, and fifty seven confirmed feeder hits the majority of which are crop locks.

Casualties from inflicting this damage are two BTDT hammers , two BTDT minis, and fourteen of TiK ToK`s 3k micro hammers.
    Last edited by Lord Bane; 03-12-2017 at 07:30 PM.

And still no reply from GONE about how what they did with Stwil to others is much different from what they are complaining about? I suppose their semantics team is hard at work on how to explain that one; I mean, DA has replied twice since then.

And thanks for the update LB! Keep em coming

Just know that we would not have done this to you.
    You sure about that ????

How about tell a player of yours who helped you get a plan "they condemned me that I wasted my troops to get it". Now this player lost his hammer or what's left of it because you didn't even said thank you.

How about you asked me to get you info when I was trying to plant myself in your group ((( without anyone in BTDT know ))) and you almost agree and you said I need to know where the deffs are going and you wanted to be a sitter in my account. or that's different ???? About getting the 3/4 Training and you asked me to send the troops back while you attack is that different from Tik Tok sitting Dires? Though I know from the bottom of my heart that our team didn't get any help from a sitter at all and the chief was fair and square

Quote Originally Posted by TomTravian View Post
    You sure about that ????
    This guy!

You sure about that ????

How about tell a player of yours who helped you get a plan "they condemned me that I wasted my troops to get it". Now this player lost his hammer or what's left of it because you didn't even said thank you.

How about you asked me to get you info when I was trying to plant myself in your group ((( without anyone in BTDT know ))) and you almost agree and you said I need to know where the deffs are going and you wanted to be a sitter in my account. or that's different ???? About getting the 3/4 Training and you asked me to send the troops back while you attack is that different from Tik Tok sitting Dires? Though I know from the bottom of my heart that our team didn't get any help from a sitter at all and the chief was fair and square
    Yes, I am sure.

You wanted to spy for me in BTDT. I said I cannot trust you - this after the person you tried to spy on outed you to your own leaders.

No one trusts you and for good reason, Ausie.

I trust him. He's been very helpful the last few days.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    I trust him. He's been very helpful the last few days.
    Birds of a feather........

I have tried to read all the replies since my last and do not have to the time to properly reply to all of them so I will say this:

I will pull back on the accusations of BTDT knowing about LB. What I will say is that what I heard of the response from BTDT was upsetting. People having a good laugh at the situation. Yes, of course this is a war game and you are "enemies" but the word I think that is lost on people way too much in this game is the word game. If you walk away from this game or the forums with an actual hatred for anyone, you are doing it wrong.

Secondly:
    I am in no way affiliated with GONE. Just because I am asking questions about the situation and trying to see the truth of it all does not mean I am with GONE.

Yes, I am sure.

You wanted to spy for me in BTDT. I said I cannot trust you - this after the person you tried to spy on outed you to your own leaders.

Well there is one said he trust me. Everyone in BTDT trusts me. Besides you didn't say no you agreed and you told me what to do

I will borrow what Android said do you have a proof?

Well there is one said he trust me. Everyone in BTDT trusts me. Besides you didn't say no you agreed and you told me what to do

I will borrow what Android said do you have a proof?
    Yes, I have proof of Guess warning me you could not be trusted hours before you messaged me. Everything I said to you was to see what you woulf say. You played right into it

PS: I'll take that WW defense as you offered

I said I cannot trust you.
    Bring that

Guess was one of your players of cource he will say whatever you want him to say.

And by the same way, everything I said is to see how far are you willing to go

This is a hearsay he said she said .... You NEVER said no you always said yes and you told me to bring you things like where deffs are going any BRs ... etc f that's count as no I don't want you then I am done

p.s. Guess was botting as well and he never got banned so I wouldn't trust a bot player unless this kind of players are ok with you

Bring that

Guess was one of your players of cource he will say whatever you want him to say.

And by the same way, everything I said is to see how far are you willing to go

This is a hearsay he said she said .... You NEVER said no you always said yes and you told me to bring you things like where deffs are going any BRs ... etc f that's count as no I don't want you then I am done
    Permission to post me saying I wish you nothing but the best but I cannot work with you? You were easily the most transparent liar I've encountered. You even messaged me something you meant to send to someone else and deleted it lol.

PS: Guess was never part of GONE.

Guess wasn't officially YES but how come you trusted someone who is not your player

Hilariously, there is an op room I have open right now with only 100% trusted players. Ausie was one of the first I added. Quit talking out your own ar$e.

I saw the PMs between Luisss and ausie. Old Tom might want to take on LB for a shot at the Liar Championship.

PS: I'll take that WW defense as you offered
    With the 9-13% losses you've been taking from the Natars, you'll need it. lol. Can't wait for high-lvl hits. We might not even need to use a hammer on your WW to win the server!

Quote Originally Posted by SupremeAdmiral View Post
    With the 9-13% losses you've been taking from the Natars, you'll need it. lol. Can't wait for high-lvl hits. We might not even need to use a hammer on your WW to win the server!
    Is that what you guys are pinning your hopes on? Yikes.

Is that what you guys are pinning your hopes on? Yikes.
    That's cute..
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

And still no reply from GONE about how what they did with Stwil to others is much different from what they are complaining about? I suppose their semantics team is hard at work on how to explain that one; I mean, DA has replied twice since then.

And thanks for the update LB! Keep em coming
    I'm not in leadership, but as a regular player, I never saw stwill give any info about TS.

Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    That's cute..
    I thought it was kinda funny. We need more humor here.

GONE is now more united and motivated than ever, and we are not giving up.
    SunshineMaja and Not_Sure certainly appear motivated. If they haven't given up, please tell them to log on and build some more troops for us to kill.