Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: WBT 03/10/2017: You pick a fight that I don't want and one you will lose

Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post

I don't think anyone in BTDT had any role in that situation..in fact im not sure what you are actually saying.. If you are referring to Zapp, then how would anyone in BTDT have part in his running scripts..? Or as the tale GONE is saying, how would we have had a hand in him naming his villa..?? I am confused..
    I am referring to a discussion concerning the name Zapp gave to one of his villages, and that someone ought to report that name. Which i think is what happened.

There have been rumours that BTDT was somehow involved in what happened to Zapp, which Kelsier asked about. i was telling Kelsier that as far as i knew, all that anyone in BTDT was report the name. Which, as has been pointed out, would not have brought about what happened.

Incidentally, I retract my comment about not knowing if there were any other actions. I've done some further investigating and am now 100 percent convinced that no one in BTDT had any involvement whatsoever in what led to Zapp's ultimate situation.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

Quote Originally Posted by Meherrin View Post
    Incidentally, I retract my comment about not knowing if there were any other actions. I've done some further investigating and am now 100 percent convinced that no one in BTDT had any involvement whatsoever in what led to Zapp's ultimate situation.
    As former admin staff on here I can vouch for this. While my experiences on staff are outdated I would be shocked if an offensive village name led to more than a change and a stern note written to the player. The closest thing I can remember to this incident now was on us1 round....2 or 3, I believe. A player had settled villages in the shape of a giant swastika and some neo-fascist garbage in his profile; the worst that happened to him was a few of the villages got deleted.
    Qui tacet consentire videtur, ubi loqui debuit ac potuit.

[7:32 AM] Jason (Al Bundy raidslave): Who the **** loses an arti to 18 phalanx
    [7:32 AM] Old Timer US1: The same faction that loses one to 66 legos

LB did not give us getter info
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    BTDT now has access to GONE`s getter .
    Just keep lying Greg...Keep lying... There are more like this, this one just was the most obvious...

LB did not go courting gone to become OC, or leadership or anything of the sort, he spawned on s1, to kill JD..
    He hid inside gone to sim in anonymity(to focus on JD).. During this process, Lulu taunted him relentlessly on the forums..
    LB kept warning him over and over to stop but he didn't, so after JD deleted, then LB decided to remain to hit Lulu instead..
    Bane begged Luiss many times to stop his forum crap, all the while Luiss was asking "Tik Tok" to take more control...
    LB told him his actions were going to get many of his members catted.. Luisss ignored the warning, and kept pushing..
    I don't remember how exactly Luis approached things back then, nor do I care, but you do realise that none of this justifies a sabotage at this scale? In fact nothing you gonna say is gonna justify it.

EDIT: Also if you think LB's actions are justifiable why is he still in hiding? It has essentially been confirmed that Bane is Tik Tok so why try to push the narrative that Tik was just a dissatisfied player who went rogue, when we all know Bane has been planning this **** for a while.

Also, a side note: Isn't it ironic how Bane lectured us about honesty and integrity while he himself seems to lack both?
    Last edited by banzai130; 03-12-2017 at 05:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurk View Post
    As former admin staff on here I can vouch for this. While my experiences on staff are outdated I would be shocked if an offensive village name led to more than a change and a stern note written to the player. The closest thing I can remember to this incident now was on us1 round....2 or 3, I believe. A player had settled villages in the shape of a giant swastika and some neo-fascist garbage in his profile; the worst that happened to him was a few of the villages got deleted.
    Correct for a first offense. If some one repeatedly changes their name/profile back to being offensive then they will be delt with with bans and punishments up to a PBan.

Quote Originally Posted by banzai130 View Post
    Also, a side note: Isn't it ironic how Bane lectured us about honesty and integrity while he himself seems to lack both?
    Once again your team continues to dodge the main question being asked. So you guys have multiple players who have had issues with MH, including the 1 who has a history for it, but you continue to support them; encourage them; tell them its ok; we believe your one sided story; etc etc.

As I said before, not going to compare A vs B, but IMHO, GONE as a whole has no right to question anybody. LB posted from the start that he would go against the cheating, and he would "destroy Luis" (I used quotes because I cannot remember the exact exchange). How is somebody doing exactly what they said (and said multiple times, including directly to Luis) not honest? Again, not going to debate the moral issues cause you guys have your opinions on it and we have ours, but questioning the honesty makes no sense.

Just keep lying Greg...Keep lying... There are more like this, this one just was the most obvious...
    And this is why I keep mocking GONE. This is a complete joke. Greg has never once been caught lying in his entire history of travian. If you have any legit proof of this, please go ahead and share it. If you are afraid to share it publicly, please go ahead and PM me it. Until you have legit proof, try not to make up complete lies. I am sure you guys are still upset about what happened, but enough with the lies already. Its getting sad.

You keep saying this, but yet do not explain why it looks bad on BTDT..??
    While I shouldn't assume LBs affiliation with BTDT as I do not know if he is truly part of the group or not, I am aware that some of BTDTs leadership was well aware of what LB was doing for quite sometime and when the "trigger was pulled" there was nothing but extreme laughter at GONEs expense. That is a sad state of affairs right there.

LB did not give us getter info, he did not sabotage any GONE hammers, he did not tell us who to hit.. We did our own job of scouting, and hammer tracking.. The only thing we did get from LB was screen shots of chats, confirming many of the lies that Luisss was telling..
    Well the first sentence was proven wrong by bonzai with the quote directly from LB. The trap you may have fallen into there was using the word "us", meaning the collective of BTDT. Perhaps YOU yourself did not receive the gettertools information, and I am going to refrain from using the word "guarantee", but it is highly likely that someone inside the BTDT organization did receive the information.

If I may comment on the final part getting "screenshots of Luisss lying", I am sure you watch your favorite news channel and believe only the things they tell you and the other guys, who are for the opposition, are fake news? I don;t want that too come across too rude to you Odin, but just using it to make a point. Just because LB snipped out something that goes along with his narrative...

Now as for why he did what he did, I may have a few details wrong but I think im very close to the facts..

LB did not go courting gone to become OC, or leadership or anything of the sort, he spawned on s1, to kill JD..
    He hid inside gone to sim in anonymity(to focus on JD).. During this process, Lulu taunted him relentlessly on the forums..
    LB kept warning him over and over to stop but he didn't, so after JD deleted, then LB decided to remain to hit Lulu instead..
    Bane begged Luiss many times to stop his forum crap, all the while Luiss was asking "Tik Tok" to take more control...
    LB told him his actions were going to get many of his members catted.. Luisss ignored the warning, and kept pushing..
    I see no reasons listed here as to why he felt compelled to do what he did. He talked Luisss into a "frenzy" on the forums knowing full well what level of control he had over GONE in game. He was pushing him here on the forums and sweet talking him in game and on skype, so he could gain more power. While I am not saying this is true, I am more trying to give everyone an outsiders view of the situation, and as some others have said, it does not look good for LB.

Yes, Luisss may not get on well with others on the forums. But ffs guys, it's a forum about a game with imaginary troops and land and whatever. None of this behavior is that of a normal, well adjusted person.

Quote Originally Posted by Meherrin View Post
    Thank you Meherrin, I will consider this part of the conversation resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    Once again your team continues to dodge the main question being asked. So you guys have multiple players who have had issues with MH, including the 1 who has a history for it, but you continue to support them; encourage them; tell them its ok; we believe your one sided story; etc etc.
    The main questions? The one question you posted? I asked you to verify for me if Zapp was still in GONE last evening. Could you verify for me if he now?

I was a part of helping Luisss figure out the Zapp situation last evening, it was handled and Zapp should now be dealt with in accordance with the explanation received.

While it was what it was, are you saying you would not go to bat for one of your fellow BTDT members? I don't see how sticking by a possible friend, fellow alliance mate if they are telling you their story and you believe it. So what if GONE stuck by these players until ultimately proven wrong? Yes, I would feel bad that I trusted this person / these people but that is a reflection on them, not I that they would take advantage in such a way to abuse that trust. This is really the whole thing about LB but let's move on.

As I said before, not going to compare A vs B, but IMHO, GONE as a whole has no right to question anybody. LB posted from the start that he would go against the cheating, and he would "destroy Luis" (I used quotes because I cannot remember the exact exchange). How is somebody doing exactly what they said (and said multiple times, including directly to Luis) not honest? Again, not going to debate the moral issues cause you guys have your opinions on it and we have ours, but questioning the honesty makes no sense.
    Not going to compare, then compares?

So you are doing the same thing I thought bugzy was doing and putting the acts of a few members of GONE on every single player in the alliance. You cannot say that you are not doing it because you are using gernalized terms. "GONE as a whole..." How does "Gone as a whole" speak for itself? I can't even comment on the rest of our paragraph here because it makes very little sense. He said he was going to do it so therefore he is honest? And you think Luisss argues about the meaning of words...

And this is why I keep mocking GONE. This is a complete joke. Greg has never once been caught lying in his entire history of travian. If you have any legit proof of this, please go ahead and share it. If you are afraid to share it publicly, please go ahead and PM me it. Until you have legit proof, try not to make up complete lies. I am sure you guys are still upset about what happened, but enough with the lies already. Its getting sad.
    Again, you guys are using definitives when you should not be. Greg was just caught fibbing about the gettertools info by using general terms. Settle down VM, think about your blood pressure.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelsier View Post
    While I shouldn't assume LBs affiliation with BTDT as I do not know if he is truly part of the group or not, I am aware that some of BTDTs leadership was well aware of what LB was doing for quite sometime and when the "trigger was pulled" there was nothing but extreme laughter at GONEs expense. That is a sad state of affairs right there.
    I don't know if he is necessarily BTDT or not. Also what account he is on has not been publicly shared so I'm not aware of it. However, I don't see how that is a "sad state of affairs" with BTDT. BTDT has been at war with GONE for months and can reasonably be expected to act and react in accord with that state. If your intention is to essentially remove someone from your neighborhood and someone else does it for you, what are you supposed to do, cry for them?

LB made it very clear that his intention from the get-go was to take Luisss in particular and whatever alliance sheltered him in general down a notch. He did so. I joined the Al Bundy account with the exact same intentions. There's a few others as well. If GONE had booted Luisss several months ago it's pretty likely that there's a whole lot of **** that has happened that otherwise would not have. Every single thing, every chief, every cat, every hit that the Al Bundy account did last night was a direct result of publicly stated intentions for consequences that GONE chose to accept the moment they offered shelter to Luisss. You either chose not to care, or you thought that the benefits of having Luisss in your alliance and (badly) running your ops outweighed the carnage that LB, Al Bundy, and others have done thus far.

You were warned. You proceeded anyway. You only have one person to blame, and it's not a person affiliated with BTDT in any way.

Zapp is one account. We have had another account in our ally banned for god knows what, but that players has been booted as soon as we were informed about the ban.

Zapp's story is a bit different though. I don't want to disclose too many details because I know how people like you like to capitalize on them and start a *****torm so I'll be brief. The reason we believed his as you say "one-sided" story over yours is because to us you have no credibility. Though we recently received some new information from an actually credible source that has sparked a new discussion. For now I can't say much. Once we have something substantial we might share, but now I don't want to cause more speculations.

I'll tell what's dishonest:
    1. Lying to gain trust.
    2. Pretending to be a defected player and lying about his intentions from the very beginning.
    3. Abusing the position of power and giving away artifacts that were not his to give away.
    4. Trying to manipulate us to turn on each other by lying and deceiving.
    5. Giving away sensitive information to unintended recipients.

Now for more concrete examples:
    1. Parsing GONE's getter info to BTDT.
    2. Building a minihammer in a village he was suppose to give away (the nich's village where x5 wall was held).
    3. Building more minihammers in locations which made no sense unless he was planning to do this from the start.
    4. Taking up the mantle of our op coordinator to make sure no off operations actually happen.
    5. Ordering the suicide of the Twist's hammer.
    6. Sitting my hammer the same night it got chiefed (probably to make sure it did get chiefed).
    7. Pretending to be defecting GONE member because of the actions of GONE leadership, when he was actually planning it from the beginning.
    8. Dismantling the alliance in order to cause confusion and panic.
    9. Using his getter access to determine which villages contain chiefable hammers (DevilAnse for instance).

The list is not finished, it's just what I remember at this very moment.
    If anything this has shown is that Bane is the one who has no right to question honesty and integrity.

And this is why I keep mocking GONE.
    You keep mocking us because your whole narrative is based on it.

This is a complete joke. Greg has never once been caught lying in his entire history of travian. If you have any legit proof of this, please go ahead and share it. If you are afraid to share it publicly, please go ahead and PM me it. Until you have legit proof, try not to make up complete lies. I am sure you guys are still upset about what happened, but enough with the lies already. Its getting sad.
    Read the quotes I put into my post. You do realise that there is a contradiction between what Bane is saying and what Greg claims. Since Bane has gone so far to infiltrate our leadership it is a very realistic claim that Bane did provide BTDT with our getter information. Especially since Bane himself has claimed that he did.

The main questions? The one question you posted? I asked you to verify for me if Zapp was still in GONE last evening. Could you verify for me if he now?

I was a part of helping Luisss figure out the Zapp situation last evening, it was handled and Zapp should now be dealt with in accordance with the explanation received.

While it was what it was, are you saying you would not go to bat for one of your fellow BTDT members? I don't see how sticking by a possible friend, fellow alliance mate if they are telling you their story and you believe it. So what if GONE stuck by these players until ultimately proven wrong? Yes, I would feel bad that I trusted this person / these people but that is a reflection on them, not I that they would take advantage in such a way to abuse that trust. This is really the whole thing about LB but let's move on.
    Without commenting on the rest of your arguments, there is a saying "Too little, too late". If they're using Zapp as a reason for this attack, fixing it last night is pretty irrelevant.

Edit: Also I love betrayals, spying and back stabbing. Its the best part of the game.
    Last edited by Teutons; 03-12-2017 at 01:26 PM.
    I've probably played 30 servers at this point

US1 Honeybadger - http://travian-reports.net/us/report/46781746d83
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/49535643339

I blame blazin1 for any actions that may occur during the course of any server

I don't know if he is necessarily BTDT or not. Also what account he is on has not been publicly shared so I'm not aware of it.
    So you expect me to believe that you don't know who he is or what account he's on when your dual told me on Skype who he was?

Either you're dishonest or your dual tells others more than he tells you.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilAnse View Post
    We've been down this road before. At least one other time. I don't care what my dual does. You of all people should truly understand the "I don't care" line at a VERY core level considering that's the only response you're really capable of giving someone that opposes you. Perhaps in your world you're the only one allowed to give that line. I do not know.

I am on the account to accomplish one task. Getting involved with inter-alliance drama and your never-ending demands and needs for my attention are not a part of that task. Once you get that through your head we can talk about what I do/do not know.

I'll pencil that in as dishonest.

I'll pencil that in as dishonest.
    I don't care.

<insert gigantic textwall "proving" just how much I rly rly rly TR7LY don't care here>

So you have nothing of substance to add to pretty much this entire forum?

Noted.

So you have nothing of substance to add to pretty much this entire forum?

Noted.
    What am I supposed to do, whine to you (of all people, the most acerbic, whiny, sarcastic little churl on these entire boards) about how, boo hoo, my dual doesn't talk to me, I don't feel that emotional connection that DevilAnse gets to experience whenever he puts his head against Luisss' cranny, boo hoo hoo hoo...

Grow up. There's one thing that I care about in this game and I've stated what that thing is enough times for even you to grasp. Anything outside of that is chaff.

What am I supposed to do
    Play in traffic?

Wow, so when someone from GONE doesn't like what someone says, they want them to get killed IRL. And for a few weeks I'd been thinking you people actually had some class.

You really are a sick little bunch, aren't you?

And for a few weeks I'd been thinking you people actually had some class.
    Good thing you don't get paid to think.

Good thing you don't get paid to think.
    Good thing you aren't a PR rep for Luisss. He'd have been catted off the server even before he joined up with you lot.

Good thing you aren't a PR rep for Luisss. He'd have been catted off the server even before he joined up with you lot.
    Good thing that I don't care about pixels, or I might be worried.

Good thing that I don't care about pixels, or I might be worried.
    Good thing that he does. If he didn't care about pixels Dire Droggo might not have any artifacts.

Good thing that he does. If he didn't care about pixels Dire Droggo might not have any artifacts.
    Kinda like Dire might still have a hammer if LB didn't help BTDT chief it.

I wasn't in on that (I chiefed something else last night) But I do recall you not caring about pixels, so we can chief whatever we want, right?

No, you probably wouldn't. Eventually some of us are going to pile on that are debating the ethics of this whole thing.

I would have rather seen LB join BTDT and do it from there, I think it did give an unfair advantage. I'm not protecting myself from people under my tag. That said, the accounts within hours of me that can do damage, this is not my first round with them. That's not an accident. We settled in proximity and call ourselves Border Patrol and keep a little clique inside BTDT. That's why I said "Shame on you guys for letting him in..."

Guess what, if it's legit that he should not have been playing, and sounds like he was, him coming and stealing artis from BTDT was unfair advantage too. That does not make what happened sit any better with me.

I saw just as much surprise in the BTDT chats I am in, which is too many. I ran away from leadership successfully, with Greg trying to pull me in. Yay me, so am not in the council chat. My dual was, someone that would never do that was, and Greg. They didn't orchestrate all this before the event.

LB did this. The ethical debate is on him, not BTDT.

Once LB did it, then should BTDT take advantage of it?

Oh HELL yes! This is exactly the same as taking advantage of spies which we've gone over and over and over. It's part of the game.

Am I happy about it? Not really, like I said, I am sitting on my hammer right now instead of attacking. I prefer a strong opponent and a head to head game.

Should they gloat about it happening this way? I think they're human. They didn't do it and anything bad that happens to GONE is good. Saying it reflects badly on the reputation of a Travian alliance is setting the bar too high for Travian alliances. All of them have good and bad, some more, some less.

I will say this to GONE, and to you Kelsier, these accounts we're discussing would have been booted from TRU weeks ago.

I did not lie, Bane was actually asked for said getter info, but while he was in GONE, he would not give it.. My claim was specifically "LB DID NOT give us getter info" yet as your proof of my lying, you quote him saying "BTDT NOW has access to GONE getter".. Yes he has offered access after he dropped tag, but still has not shown it as far as I am aware.. Please, find more proof of my lying, but leave out your "interpretation" of what is being said, and stick to facts before you call me a liar, again..

Lets address another thing you claim: He did NOT give us access so we knew where DA's hammer was.. DA did that.. We had a scouting, and I could swear we saw a small~ish hit from him and he also told an un-allied account in the N/E where his hammer was, while DA was ordered to hit that account.. THAT account owner knew exactly where DA's hammer was.. LB had nothing to do with this info.. Also, when your hammer got chiefed, we already had the OP planned and were going in.. That night LB told us he saw the incoming and the villages under fire were getting stacked.. He would not tell us how much D or where the D was at..

While I shouldn't assume LBs affiliation with BTDT as I do not know if he is truly part of the group or not, I am aware that some of BTDTs leadership was well aware of what LB was doing for quite sometime
    There was one person who knew where LB was for a little over 2-3 months now, and that was me.. A second person knew within about the last 30-40 days.. And a 3rd person had an "idea" where he was for maybe a month now.. That is the entire extent of BTDT's knowledge of what account LB is on.. He is not and never has been part of BTDT..

If I may comment on the final part getting "screenshots of Luisss lying", I am sure you watch your favorite news channel and believe only the things they tell you and the other guys, who are for the opposition, are fake news? I don;t want that too come across too rude to you Odin, but just using it to make a point. Just because LB snipped out something that goes along with his narrative..
    The screenshots were more specific than that.. Like Luisss claiming here on the forums that he does not have a spy in BTDT, but telling LB in skype that he HAS a spy in BTDT.. Luissss lying that there is no huggling with TRA, but then a leader in skype saying "Don't attack TRA, they are working with them".. There is a lot more but that is not "snippets" to skew the story.. Much of these things are from before your addition to the GONE team..

Greg was just caught fibbing about the gettertools info by using general terms.
    No I was not.. Dire took my words out of context and "interpreted" them incorrectly.. But then I clarified this in the reply above..

So you expect me to believe that you don't know who he is or what account he's on when your dual told me on Skype who he was?
    I specifically said..
    [3/9/2017 6:26:16 PM] Greg Wright (Storeythor): You do know who Tik Tok is.....don't you ?
    [3/9/2017 6:26:33 PM] Jason (DevilAnse) Manring: Bet I can guess
    [3/9/2017 6:26:45 PM] Greg Wright (Storeythor): lol... it should be clear now

^^ Please tell me where in there I said LB is Tik Tok.. In fact when other people asked me if LB was Tik Tok, my exact reply was..
    [3/9/2017 9:06:39 PM] "GONE player": So, is tiktok = LB or....?
    [3/10/2017 7:48:56 AM] Greg Wright (Storeythor): I think the answer to this is above my pay grade.. lol

I just love how so many people take things I say and interpret them to suit their needs or narrative..
    Dire, I did not lie to you.. Kels, I did not lie about getter access, Jason..I did not tell you what account LB is on..

Sure I may word things very strategically and plant key info to make people come to conclusions and play mind games on the "enemy", but I do not lie..
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

I specifically said..
    [3/9/2017 6:26:16 PM] Greg Wright (Storeythor): You do know who Tik Tok is.....don't you ?
    [3/9/2017 6:26:33 PM] Jason (DevilAnse) Manring: Bet I can guess
    [3/9/2017 6:26:45 PM] Greg Wright (Storeythor): lol... it should be clear now

^^ Please tell me where in there I said LB is Tik Tok.. In fact when other people asked me if LB was Tik Tok, my exact reply was..
    [3/9/2017 9:06:39 PM] "GONE player": So, is tiktok = LB or....?
    [3/10/2017 7:48:56 AM] Greg Wright (Storeythor): I think the answer to this is above my pay grade.. lol

I just love how so many people take things I say and interpret them to suit their needs or narrative..
    Dire, I did not lie to you.. Kels, I did not lie about getter access, Jason..I did not tell you what account LB is on..

Sure I may word things very strategically and plant key info to make people come to conclusions and play mind games on the "enemy", but I do not lie..
    Note a couple things:

1. I did not get Skype to work on my computer until last night. There are many people including Greg and LB that can vouch for this. Pretty much anyone with skype access to whatever BTDT chatroom I got pulled into can confirm this.

2. The "Jason" that is DevilAnse is a different person than me. We happen to share the same first name which I see as very unfortunate. He is a GONE churl. I am a free spirit. I don't give a **** what my dual says/does. I have stated this to my dual multiple times. DA worships the porcelain goddes that is Luisss.

3. My dual and I still don't communicate about inter-alliance drama and LB and whatever else goes on outside of what I do in game. When I speak inside of our alliance chats it's strictly about in-game stuff. All I care about is blowing up stuff. Anyone can vouch for this. The only reason I finally put forth the extra effort to install Skype is that I IGM'ed 2 different people demanding targets for tonight (I was drunk and bored) and didn't get a response till I got into Skype. So there it is.

LB did this. The ethical debate is on him, not BTDT.
    I agree it's on LB. But if members of BTDT leadership were part of the planning, and it's hard to see how they weren't considering the coordination involved of artifact pickup, reins in his villages the moment he defected, hammers being chiefed under his watch, and the like, it does reflect rather poorly on those members IMO.

As I've told other players in PM, yes this is a game, but there's more to it than just that. This isn't like some game of Mario Bros where you turn your system off and can walk away for weeks or months. Travian is a very time-consuming game as I'm sure you know. Players spend an obscene amount of time on it and in many cases spend quite a bit of coin on gold. Players put their faith and trust in leadership to do right by them. Many players trust leadership with information that they wouldn't trust with just anyone.

This is a guy that systematically calculated this thing for months and had access to things that not just any player had. He was in every Skype BG room, and I find it hard to believe that the information that he compiled through getter, Skype, and other mediums were not shared with any players or members of leadership from BTDT.

While it may not violate any game rules, I believe it's morally bankrupt.

Thanks for a very well-reasoned post.

The only reason I finally put forth the extra effort to install Skype is that I IGM'ed 2 different people demanding targets for tonight
    199/200

199/200
    We did pretty well. You guys managed to put a decent dent in our hammer but at the end of the night, a far greater amount of resources and time to rebuild what we destroyed. I count that as a win.

But if you're going to be a sarcastic churl about the Skype thing - you obviously don't understand my incompetence level when it comes to technology. I would've been happier and better off being an Amish accountant or something. :P

I would've been happier and better off being an Amish accountant or something. :P
    Now that's funny!

Yeah, it's been a crazy few days, that's for sure. After Thursday night's gut punch we kind of expected this weekend to be chaotic, and it hasn't failed to meet those expectations.

Banzai are you familiar with the American movie a Christmas Story? If not there's a great little video above.

you do realise that none of this justifies a sabotage at this scale?
    Sure it does. GONE was the bully.
    • In game the ultimatum was that TiK ToK and JohnnyBGood come back or they'd be zeroed.
    • In Skype posting weather reports of opposing players and talking of IP tracking.
    • On the forums issuing a challenge to do this.

Take Zac for example. He wasn't a spy. He voiced his dissatisfaction and was catapulted down. Perhaps you should also ask your leadership about how they wanted to get that innocent man banned.

I don't remember how exactly Luis approached things back then
    As a reminder I offered him an out multiple times. Everyone knew what was coming. Later he responded by inviting me to follow him to s3 to do this again.

5. Ordering the suicide of the Twist's hammer.
    6. Sitting my hammer the same night it got chiefed (probably to make sure it did get chiefed).
    9. Using his getter access to determine which villages contain chiefable hammers (DevilAnse for instance).
    • Twists hammer was not intentionally sent to it's death.
    • Coincidence. You were told the hammer was being chiefed. Luisss chose to defend your cap. Despite asking TiK ToK to split waves you were left in charge of your splits. There is no one to blame but you and Luisss.
    • You and DA`s chiefed hammers were the result of hammer tracking and not Getter. That's why your baby mini was lost. It was thought to be larger.

So the dishonest traitor expects anyone to believe him when he says anything?

Sociopaths gonna sociopath.

So the dishonest traitor expects anyone to believe him when he says anything?.
    Yes, especially when it's truth..

This is fact for fact, 100% true..(the bolded part I remember specifically)
    • Twists hammer was not intentionally sent to it's death.
    • Coincidence. You were told the hammer was being chiefed. Luisss chose to defend your cap. Despite asking TiK ToK to split waves you were left in charge of your splits. There is no one to blame but you and Luisss.
    • You and DA`s chiefed hammers were the result of hammer tracking and not Getter. That's why your baby mini was lost. It was thought to be larger.
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

So the dishonest traitor expects anyone to believe him when he says anything?
    You're impulsive. This makes you amazing in a Battle Group where you rabidly attack the opposition while coordinating with others. It does not work as well here. Ask Dire before posting.

"Was TiK ToK added before or after you had incoming?"
    "Did TiK ToK tell you to defend your hammer?"
    "Did Luisss prioritize your cap?"
    "Did you ask TiK ToK to split waves? Did he mess them up?"

You're seeing me as the cause of every bad event when in reality most of it was self inflicted.

Yes, especially when it's truth..
    Was Tik sitting for Dire when his hammer got chiefed? Yes or no?

And based on everything that has come out since Thursday you honestly expect anybody to believe that was just a coincidence and give Tik the benefit of the doubt that he didn't assist in that?

Seriously?

I know you have your side here, Greg....but I honestly didn't think that you were the kind of guy that would be cool with this kind of stuff.

Is what it is.

Was Tik sitting for Dire when his hammer got chiefed? Yes or no? .
    Yes, but Luisss was in charge of where to defend, not Tik.. Period..
    Ask Dire before posting.
    "Was TiK ToK added before or after you had incoming?"
    "Did TiK ToK tell you to defend your hammer?"
    "Did Luisss prioritize your cap?"
    "Did you ask TiK ToK to split waves? Did he mess them up?"
    You're seeing me as the cause of every bad event when in reality most of it was self inflicted.

I know you have your side here, Greg....but I honestly didn't think that you were the kind of guy that would be cool with this kind of stuff.
    Is what it is.
    As I just posted in our council chat..
    [9:43:32 AM] Greg Wright (Storeythor): LB is not part of BTDT.. he did what he did and he is responsible for his own moral obligations.. Yes we benefitted from his actions, but none of us had a hand in helping him other than feeding some of his troops for a very short time..

I agree it's on LB. But if members of BTDT leadership were part of the planning, and it's hard to see how they weren't considering the coordination involved of artifact pickup, reins in his villages the moment he defected, hammers being chiefed under his watch, and the like, it does reflect rather poorly on those members IMO.
    Nope, BTDT's job and stated goal is to beat you at this game. BTDT leadership is pretty wrecked right now, because this isn't what some of us would do, and we're not particularly gleeful, while others among us are, because again...our job and stated goal...

Some do not see the subtleties about whether this is wrong or right, but one thing I do see.

A player is responsible for his actions.

(Notice the full stop at the end of that statement)

What's BTDT responsible for?
    Taking advantage, in line with their stated goal. Perhaps bad form.

What's GONE responsible for?
    Standing by while a now banned account takes artis from the alliance, and letting that player tie up THREE artis for this long.
    Letting LB into leadership. Seriously? In your first round playing with him?

Letting LB into leadership. Seriously? In your first round playing with him?
    Well I am twice the leader even when putting in half the effort.

You're giving yourself way too much credit. You never put in half effort.

Forgive me if I'd be hesitant to be in the same alliance as you, leader or no.