Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: WBT 03/10/2017: You pick a fight that I don't want and one you will lose

Final Update:

Good morning S1!

I've posted my official congratulations to BTDT. Here I wanted to take a full moment to offer my thanks for this server and deliver some personal thank yous.

• To Nikolay and my Russians who kept me safe at night early on and got me my gold and silver raiding medals.
    • To Greg and Lurk for your forum antics, for sitting my account later on and for keeping me safe.
    • To Supreme Admiral whose offensive planning was unsurpassed. I appreciated your help.
    • To the Android account who garaged my troops. I couldn't have done this with our you. Thank you.
    • To Cis who talked me into to canceling my deletion.
    • To Flower who got me defense and tolerated my existence.
    • To Tazz for the fun in Skype and the badger raids.
    • To the Shock & Awe team (asdepausdotcom, Old Timer, Boxy, Baldur, Android, possiblyidiotic, Jake, Murdok, trailerparkboyz, thormod, Tom, twofoot, and vicious machine) for following me into GONE, providing covering fire and wreaking accounts.
    • To KCCO / Funtards (Benny, Namoo, Charles, ice, ironhide, kingkong, lemon mirangue, n8dogg, notagain, Peter, primetime and zombie) for the same. I look forward to serving you well next round.
    • To the BTDT, KCCO, Valkyrie, TS, THC, and RD anvils who defended me.
    • To my spies, collectively known as the 007s, who offered me so many insights into this round and the round to come.
    • To DevilAnse and nichmanic who offered me redemption in that all my sins were self defense.
    • To Luisss for his apology.
    • To GONE who initially tried to stick it out after leadership deleted. Most of you were good people and didn't deserve what happened to you. I wish you the best on your next server.

I have 100 people in various s1 Skype rooms so if I missed you I apologize and please let me know. In closing I'll leave you with a farewell song and an epic video to watch.

Farmhand

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    Final Update:

[*]To the Android account who garaged my troops. I couldn't have done this with our you. Thank you.

You are most welcome

To Cis who talked me into to canceling my deletion.
    Now you KNOW it really wasn't that difficult.

Despite my personal issues this round, you kept me laughing and engaged for far longer than I normally would have lasted. All these years, from my first time playing S2, you have impressed me with your logic and play. It was an EXTREME joy working/playing with you this round. I thank you for all you did for BTDT. It was an HONOR.