Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Boom....!

Default Boom....!

Let the fireworks begin..
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

Did something happen? You have to be more forthcoming since I've retired......
    The ORIGINALCisalpine! Retired

http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=95436 for the Awesome Natar Win
    http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=93085 For US S1 history

Quote Originally Posted by Cisalpine View Post
    Did something happen? You have to be more forthcoming since I've retired......
    GONE is down to 9 members. Butthurt Disease.
    Qui tacet consentire videtur, ubi loqui debuit ac potuit.

[7:32 AM] Jason (Al Bundy raidslave): Who the **** loses an arti to 18 phalanx
    [7:32 AM] Old Timer US1: The same faction that loses one to 66 legos

Oh my. Wow. Is it because I started posting today?

Oh wow!

No wonder they been hiding, losing artifacts, players, just chaos over there

I just can't wait for the BR's.. lol
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

What are they doing now? Is this strategy or mayhem?
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

Mayhem. Definitely

Madness and mayhem?
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.

Story time!
    I've probably played 30 servers at this point

US1 Honeybadger - http://travian-reports.net/us/report/46781746d83

I blame blazin1 for any actions that may occur during the course of any server

Quote Originally Posted by Teutons View Post
    Story time!
    I hope it's a good one.

The story is spread around on the forums already.

But the moral of the story is, don't cheat, don't encourage cheating, and don't repeatedly insult your own team. I suppose the last one could be ok if you have a bond, but when it is new people, and they clearly don't like it, don't keep doing it.

I heard some things blew up.

Sometimes, from the outside, this forum is hilarious. And not in the way you might think. I know what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Meherrin View Post
    I heard some things blew up.
    Same, I heard their OC got tired of being called an arty hog.. Next thing I know, tag is dropped, and GONE members are looking for a new home..lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kelsier View Post
    Sometimes, from the outside, this forum is hilarious. And not in the way you might think. I know what happened.
    Please, do tell.. Inquiring minds need to know..

I don't know what happened .
    "The Universe speaks in many languages, but only one voice... It is the voice of our ancestors, speaking through us, and the voice of our inheritors, waiting to be born. It is the small, still voice that says: we are one. No matter the blood. No matter the skin. No matter the world. No matter the star. We are one. No matter the pain. No matter the darkness. No matter the loss. No matter the fear. We are one. Here, gathered together in common cause, we agree to recognise this singular truth and this singular rule: that we must be kind to one another. Because, each voice enriches us and ennobles us and each voice lost diminishes us. We are the voice of the Universe, the soul of creation, the fire that will light the way to a better future. We are one." ~G'kar

Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    Please, do tell.. Inquiring minds need to know..
    Not my place to disclose. If it comes out from those involved I will then post my thoughts on it.

Same, I heard their OC got tired of being called an arty hog.. Next thing I know, tag is dropped, and GONE members are looking for a new home..lol

We're not that stupid.

I just can't wait for the BR's.. lol
    I'll compile them if y'all can help me. There's just sooooo much. Hammers GONE. Caps GONE. Artifacts GONE. Feeders GONE. Nom nom nom.

My side project hammer got splatted
    "The Universe speaks in many languages, but only one voice... It is the voice of our ancestors, speaking through us, and the voice of our inheritors, waiting to be born. It is the small, still voice that says: we are one. No matter the blood. No matter the skin. No matter the world. No matter the star. We are one. No matter the pain. No matter the darkness. No matter the loss. No matter the fear. We are one. Here, gathered together in common cause, we agree to recognise this singular truth and this singular rule: that we must be kind to one another. Because, each voice enriches us and ennobles us and each voice lost diminishes us. We are the voice of the Universe, the soul of creation, the fire that will light the way to a better future. We are one." ~G'kar

Quote Originally Posted by The Burninator View Post
    My side project hammer got splatted
    I heard that a bunch of BDTD hammers were splatted recently. Hmmm.

Burn, come be my night shift raider, thanks.

Lol Kelsier, do you want your account to be bad? I'm bad at this game

All you have to do is hit "Select All" "Send". I have enough faith in you that you can handle that... I think.

All you have to do is hit "Select All" "Send". I have enough faith in you that you can handle that... I think.
    If you or Montana drop me the login, I'll do this every once in a while

I don't need another part timer... *cough*

Alright well then you're gonna have to wait for this server to end, friend .

Maybe there's enough time left for me to build another one of those and smash hit again

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    I'll compile them if y'all can help me. There's just sooooo much. Hammers GONE. Caps GONE. Artifacts GONE. Feeders GONE. Nom nom nom.
    The artifacts were handed over by the traitor. My hammer is gone because I trusted tik. It wasn't skill on his part, it was a setup. ...a very long, fully planned setup on those who trusted him.

Interesting you are saying that. Because are the Zapp account players not still involved with you guys?

I mean, not going to debate A vs B; which is worse. But given GONE's overall history, is it that unexpected that people turned against each other?

Quote Originally Posted by Pile of Pandas View Post
    The artifacts were handed over by the traitor. My hammer is gone because I trusted tik. It wasn't skill on his part, it was a setup. ...a very long, fully planned setup on those who trusted him.
    Well, he's not a traitor if he was always planning to blow up JD, then Luisss up. Shame on you guys for letting him in.

That said, I don't see where you deserved this. I don't know you, but you don't seem like someone that would support botting or treating people badly. FWIW would have rather taken you on as we'd planned, either by our hammers killing you, or flower's team killing you.

That said, I don't see where you deserved this.
    She didn't and that's why her hammer was not "setup."

Proof? The "traitor" was Monster's sitter and did not suicide Monster's hammer.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    Interesting you are saying that. Because are the Zapp account players not still involved with you guys?

I mean, not going to debate A vs B; which is worse. But given GONE's overall history, is it that unexpected that people turned against each other?
    Not sure on that Zapp thing, might want to look into it. I can't and no, I don't want a log in for s1, thanks though. :P

I don't really think there is as much in fighting as you guys make it appear to be inside of GONE.

Well, he's not a traitor if he was always planning to blow up JD, then Luisss up. Shame on you guys for letting him in.

That said, I don't see where you deserved this. I don't know you, but you don't seem like someone that would support botting or treating people badly. FWIW would have rather taken you on as we'd planned, either by our hammers killing you, or flower's team killing you.
    Your first sentence is the fault with your post bugz. Do you really think they would have just let him waltz in if they knew from day one LB was on that account? There was obviously some subterfuge at play here. And as i stated to you in a previous reply to you, you cannot assume that everyone inside of GONE was for this alleged botting and so forth. I said what LB did put a bad mark on the BTDT name, not the players individually. So you can say the supposed botting and "treating people badly" put a bad image on GONE but not the individual players. So saying, you seem like someone that wouldn't support... makes it seem like you think everyone inside of GONE knew of the situation and turned the other way.

She didn't and that's why her hammer was not "setup."

I fully believe that tiktok was planning this and to send my hammer on a mission the very day that he left leaves me feeling extremely suspicious. I notice you put traitor in quotes. Is not the definition of a traitor one who betrays a friend? I trusted him. Granted, my hammer was damaged from clearing plans the week before and not in its "full glory," but still...

And what about DA's hammer that was chiefed? He hadn't used it and given away it's location. Tik knew where it was, though from getter. How about DD's hammer? It's easy to win when you have trust and a map.

No, I don't support botting. I have spoken with zapp on the phone and have heard his side of the story and seen screenshots of BTDT member alluding to something highly suspicious on BTDT's side. I believe Zapp that he was not botting.

"Shame on us for letting him in..." in hindsight, yes, but I was not a part of that decision. I was leery when he came back after johnny deleted, but he gained my trust over time. He was a wolf in sheep's clothing.
    Last edited by Pile of Pandas; 03-12-2017 at 02:28 AM.

Your first sentence is the fault with your post bugz. Do you really think they would have just let him waltz in if they knew from day one LB was on that account?
    Nope, but they have to be careful that he is out there and making public threats. Still it's their vetting. We used to try to get into all the alliances, remember?

There was obviously some subterfuge at play here. And as i stated to you in a previous reply to you, you cannot assume that everyone inside of GONE was for this alleged botting and so forth.
    And I wasn't. Which was the point I was trying to make. You know me better than that, I thought...

I said what LB did put a bad mark on the BTDT name, not the players individually.
    How does this put a bad mark on the BTDT name? I can't find anywhere that BTDT did this.

So you can say the supposed botting and "treating people badly" put a bad image on GONE but not the individual players. So saying, you seem like someone that wouldn't support... makes it seem like you think everyone inside of GONE knew of the situation and turned the other way.
    I don't think that everybody in GONE knew of the situation and turned the other way. I don't know what goes on in GONE. I was pointing out that here is a player that I don't believe would have anything to do with such nonsense, with the caveat that I do not know the player.

If anything I was pointing out an inconsistency with what we were hearing.
    Last edited by bugzy; 03-12-2017 at 02:21 AM.

Well the traitor was also coincidentally supposed to be sitting Dire's account when his hammer got chiefed. Darn the luck, right?

No, I don't support botting. I have spoken with zapp on the phone and have heard his side of the story and seen screenshots of BTDT member alluding to something highly suspicious on BTDT's side. I believe Zapp that he was not botting.
    Oh wow, so Zapp himself denied it? Must be innocent then.

Curious again, how many times must this guy be caught before you would actually consider something suspicious is happening? In case you do not remember, I mentioned in the past that one of the Zapp duals has had a history of issues with MHs.

Oh wow, so Zapp himself denied it? Must be innocent then.

Curious again, how many times must this guy be caught before you would actually consider something suspicious is happening? In case you do not remember, I mentioned in the past that one of the Zapp duals has had a history of issues with MHs.
    Have you talked to him directly about it?

Depends who you mean on Zapp.

The one I think is a clown; nope. Heard enough through others, no intention of ever talking to him. One of the other duals; yes.

Are you now going to answer my Q?

Depends who you mean on Zapp.

The one I think is a clown; nope. Heard enough through others, no intention of ever talking to him. One of the other duals; yes.

Are you now going to answer my Q?
    I'm referring to Vitalii, not enya. I only know about the most recent problem he's been having and I believe him after talking to him and also seeing some screenshots.

I only know about the most recent problem he's been having and I believe him after talking to him and also seeing some screenshots.
    You mean the getting banned for villa names..?

If so, let's repeat what has been said a few times already..
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurk View Post
    As former admin staff on here I can vouch for this. While my experiences on staff are outdated I would be shocked if an offensive village name led to more than a change and a stern note written to the player. The closest thing I can remember to this incident now was on us1 round....2 or 3, I believe. A player had settled villages in the shape of a giant swastika and some neo-fascist garbage in his profile; the worst that happened to him was a few of the villages got deleted.

You mean the getting banned for villa names..?
    ..No.