Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Boom....!

Quote Originally Posted by DevilAnse View Post
    Look at me!

Well at least we now know that LB's taste in music is as lacking as his character.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    Not so much actually. I spend very little time or money on this game. Far less of both than most people posting here.
    As his dual on s2, I can vouch for this.. The slacker has logged on what 3 or 4 times on a server who's top account is already up to 13 villages..

s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

First, you're a tiger in a cage mauling humans out of instinct. Now you're the epitome of the Dark Side.

Speaking for myself, I would not want to have anything to do with either.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    As his dual on s2, I can vouch for this.. The slacker has logged on what 3 or 4 times on a server
    I log in more than that! It's just that you're so amazing there's little for me to do. As for the rest it's the same insult every server "you spend too much time" "you spend too much money" "you live the game"

Seriously guys. Use the resource efficiency guide, pair that with my passive CP feeder build, add trade routes and the farm list and the account runs it's self. It's almost nothing to manage. You're either using an easy and reassuring insult or you need to work smarter not harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Meherrin View Post
    Now you're the epitome of the Dark Side.
    Darth Vader was the good guy. A dysfunctional and corrupt Republic employs religious police who act and kill above the law. Meanwhile they stand by while billions starve so eventually they democratically replaced by benevolent dictatorship.

A young man's family is killed by a military strike, he radicalizes, joins an ancient religion and while in league with smugglers and slavers he carries out a terrorist strike that kills 300,00. He over throws the democratically elected government and plunges the galaxy into civil war. Billions or perhaps trillions die.

Quote Originally Posted by Meherrin View Post
    Speaking for myself, I would not want to have anything to do with either.
    That's the beauty of it... you don't have to. I'm not GONE and I won't cat you if you choose a different path.

Last edited by Lord Bane; 03-14-2017 at 11:41 PM.

Looking forward to my turn on the tik tok cata list.

I understand that there are a lot of people ahead of you. Did you see the village get zeroed today? Sweeet.

silly Miley video that purports to be music
    You must get educated about appropriate music, try this on for size:

Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Ahh, I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
    "The Universe speaks in many languages, but only one voice... It is the voice of our ancestors, speaking through us, and the voice of our inheritors, waiting to be born. It is the small, still voice that says: we are one. No matter the blood. No matter the skin. No matter the world. No matter the star. We are one. No matter the pain. No matter the darkness. No matter the loss. No matter the fear. We are one. Here, gathered together in common cause, we agree to recognise this singular truth and this singular rule: that we must be kind to one another. Because, each voice enriches us and ennobles us and each voice lost diminishes us. We are the voice of the Universe, the soul of creation, the fire that will light the way to a better future. We are one." ~G'kar

Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    You must get educated about appropriate music, try this on for size:

Well played.

I'm going to set this on repeat while I send out attacks.