Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lord Bane

Default Lord Bane

So since the forums are so dead (you guys suck), and Bane said I could brag.....

Awhile back he hinted that he MIGHT send me a pic of himself. Since I've left, he was nice enough to give it to me early.

Ladies.....he is super fine! The name suits him to a T! All these years, I had NO idea! I kinda feel slightly cheated now.

Now, if any of you other fine gentleman would like to compete, just let me know! OR....post it here!

I was talking about doing a male Travian calendar for all the ladies to enjoy. What do y'all think??
    The ORIGINALCisalpine! Retired

http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=95436 for the Awesome Natar Win
    http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=93085 For US S1 history

Quote Originally Posted by Cisalpine View Post
    So since the forums are so dead (you guys suck), and Bane said I could brag.....

Awhile back he hinted that he MIGHT send me a pic of himself. Since I've left, he was nice enough to give it to me early.

Ladies.....he is super fine! The name suits him to a T! All these years, I had NO idea! I kinda feel slightly cheated now.

Now, if any of you other fine gentleman would like to compete, just let me know! OR....post it here!

I was talking about doing a male Travian calendar for all the ladies to enjoy. What do y'all think??
    Sedate or .... Cheeky?
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

Oh cheeky!!!

Oh cheeky!!!
    Hmmmm..... Who do I want to see cheeky pictures of?

Any volunteers for the calendar? Anyone have a massive.... Army they want to show off?
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.

Oh cheeky!!!
    I have some "cheeky" pics, but most people have seen them already.
    Current Servers:

s4 Mr. Poopypants
    s1 Old Timer
    s2-Banana Hammock

Quote Originally Posted by trumpery View Post
    Yes, we already have your submission.

Yes, we already have your submission.
    He's a cheeky bottom, is he?

That he is.

Ladies.....he is super fine! The name suits him to a T!
    Aww thank you!

Now, if any of you other fine gentleman would like to compete, just let me know! OR....post it here! I was talking about doing a male Travian calendar for all the ladies to enjoy. What do y'all think??
    You're ridiculous!

Nope, just drunkish. Also, not so ridiculous. You have competition! Another hottie sent me a pic. Now we just need 10 more! If I get 10, I WILL make a calendar. Excluding Bane's. His would just set the calendar on fire!

Nope, just drunkish. Also, not so ridiculous. You have competition! Another hottie sent me a pic. Now we just need 10 more! If I get 10, I WILL make a calendar. Excluding Bane's. His would just set the calendar on fire!
    Hop on my facebook profile and grab whichever you like.

Quote Originally Posted by SupremeAdmiral View Post
    Hop on my facebook profile and grab whichever you like.
    Yay!! 8 needed. Come on guys!!!

If you can believe that what he sent was really him. Perhaps I'm cynical, but I don't trust so easily anymore. (and no, I'm not whining, just saying be careful)
    US1:R3 Alliteration -oNE R10 Twist of Fate -GONE
    US3: R10 Buccaneers - TBN (dual)
    US4: R2 Eris ABT-PANTLESS R3 Fluffy MORON R4 ThePanda MORON R8 Leep
    US5: R2 Susugam - ROBR R3 Twist of Fate - NEWD

Quote Originally Posted by Pile of Pandas View Post
    If you can believe that what he sent was really him.
    She's flattering. It's not that great. Here it is...

Perhaps I'm cynical, but I don't trust so easily anymore.
    Your signature leads me to believe other wise

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    She's flattering. It's not that great. Here it is...

Your signature leads me to believe other wise
    Guilty until proven innocent?

I'm still sifting through info and if I find reason to change my stance, other than hearsay, I will.

If you can believe that what he sent was really him. Perhaps I'm cynical, but I don't trust so easily anymore. (and no, I'm not whining, just saying be careful)
    LOL. It was him. #1 he has yet to ever lie to me in the past 8/9 years. Doesn't always tell EVERYTHING, but what he has has been truth. #2 if it wasn't him, he wouldn't have been so quick to delete it. (I'm faster by the way, LOLOLOL)

LOL. It was him. #1 he has yet to ever lie to me in the past 8/9 years. Doesn't always tell EVERYTHING, but what he has has been truth. #2 if it wasn't him, he wouldn't have been so quick to delete it. (I'm faster by the way, LOLOLOL)
    Mkay. I'll take your word for it.

If you've talked to LB for more than 5 minutes, there's zero chance that he hasn't lied to you.

He's like the Hillary of Travian. He lies even when the truth sounds better.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilAnse View Post
    He's like the Hillary of Travian. He lies even when the truth sounds better.
    This made me laugh. Though I've never lied on the forums. In fact with the complete lack of vetting I don't even think I've lied in game

I don't even think I've lied in game
    Ofc you didn't lie in game. That is why your account is now deleted so you can "save gold"... Oh wait... Guess the MM was fake news.

You love me.

Almost forgot that among other things you are also a troll...Almost.

LMAO. That one was funny. Well played. You're still an ******* though.

Quote Originally Posted by trumpery View Post
    The image is still burned in my mind even after all these years

In fact with the complete lack of vetting I don't even think I've lied in game
    Nonsense. You lied about the Zac situation. You lied about the no_no situation. You lied about not being available to help clear plans. You lied about having plans in the works against BTDT.

You've spent pretty much your entire time on this server being the biggest cheerleader for BTDT on the forums while you were in GONE leadership and then you act shocked when you get called out for being dishonest.

You mean like how your leadership lied multiple times (but unlike your post, we provided actual proof of it)?
    How you guys used the same tactic LB used earlier this very round? Remember stwil and TS?
    How you guys are your own biggest cheerleader? How you guys go around patting each other on the back and trying to gang up on LB?

Except you guys also had your accounts run into issues with neutral parties like MH. You guys tried to bully smaller accounts in game to spy or "else".

Still, can you guys move on already? We get it, you guys dont like your own tactics used against you. Do something about it. You know who LB is (maybe).

It's an issue because I'm a GONE cheerleader? Who am I supposed to cheer for? The other team? We already one GONE player cheering for BTDT the entire round.

What did we lie about? I have seen zero proof of anything. I have seen nothing but a bunch of allegations and zero proof that any of it ever happened.

Nonsense.
    I didn't lie about any of those things. But let's suppose you're right. You don't find it odd that they kept giving more and more power to an incompetent anti social player who contributed nothing?

C'mon man. Look at the big picture.

But let's suppose you're right.
    The way you did this is a much bigger reflection on you and your lack of character than it is a reflection on GONE leadership. I've received apologies from GONE leadership who felt awful that they put you into the position to do what you did, and I see you on here bragging about what you did.

See the difference?

You might be able to fool some people. There are simpletons everywhere. 130 million people voted for the cheeto-skinned loser with the fox pelt hair and the dishonest wench.

You completely glossed over my point. Didn't have the gumption to hit it head on did you?

You completely glossed over my point.
    You didn't have a point. You claimed that you didn't lie about things that you clearly lied about, and then added on that if you did lie it makes GONE leadership look incompetent.

So if you weren't being a dishonest troll your entire time in GONE leadership, that means that GONE leadership didn't make any error in putting you into the position that they did.

You complain about others (LB) being a cheerleader for a team, but others should accept you being one? Is there any logic left in your posts, or is it just going to be crying about LB until the end of the server?

As for the lies, you openly admit you prefer to bury your head in the sand.

Not going to address the TS stuff because I'm not in leadership

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    You complain about others (LB) being a cheerleader for a team, but others should accept you being one? Is there any logic left in your posts, or is it just going to be crying about LB until the end of the server
    What on earth are you even talking about?

You continue to try these weak attempts at some gotcha question and it's gotten you nowhere. I had nothing to do with any members in TS being brought on board, so why on earth would I comment on it? Has BTDT never brought in members from any other alliance this entire round? Did they PM every member of their alliance and ask for their blessing before doing so? No??? So who cares?

I'm not here to "cry" about LB. I'm here to expose him for the dishonest troll that he is/was.

I'm not here to "cry" about LB. I'm here to expose him for the dishonest troll that he is/was.

The obvious difference is, BTDT would not complain about somebody leaving for days upon days. LB left you, boo hoo, take your crying to your skype.

If you do not get my point, don't worry about it. Think of it as just here for the history books, and my post are facts that can be verified on GT.

The obvious difference is, BTDT would not complain about somebody leaving for days upon days. LB left you, boo hoo, take your crying to your skype.
    Of course they wouldn't. You guys have been the ones that have obviously benefited by his dishonesty and betrayal.

If it were the other way around, you guys would be on here crying nonstop like you have with the IP tracking allegations.

Seems you are the one bringing that topic up, not us. We are just talking about all your villages we are smashing/chiefing.

But at least you changed the topic from your crying.

Seems you are the one bringing that topic up, not us. We are just talking about all your villages we are smashing/chiefing.
    That's what you've been talking about all day? Link???