Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lord Bane

Here you go:

http://forum.travian.us/showthread.p...=1#post2802013
    http://forum.travian.us/showthread.p...=1#post2802069

From the last couple of days.

Hopefully you will stop crying now and focus on your team being smashed and perhaps try to help them instead.

Edit - Went back to a few days prior to that on a different thread, here you go as well:

http://forum.travian.us/showthread.p...=1#post2801523
    Last edited by Vicious_Machine; 03-19-2017 at 03:24 AM.

I clearly meant links to you doing nothing but talking about attacks on here.

You're basically Pravda for LB on here.

You can look into same topics for me cheering my team for the great attacks. But as expected, more deflection and head into sand from DA.

So on to the next topic. Just because BTDT actually has a full team supporting each other, and we have proof to show we are right and your team was wrong, no reason for you to get upset about it. Perhaps you wont lose any villages next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    Perhaps you wont lose any villages next week.
    Not likely. In the last twenty four hours they've had a village chiefed, a couple feeders zeroed, and three caps smashed.

Just because BTDT actually has a full team supporting each other, and we have proof to show we are right and your team was wrong, no reason for you to get upset about it.
    You haven't proven any of your allegations. Not a single one.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilAnse View Post
    If you've talked to LB for more than 5 minutes, there's zero chance that he hasn't lied to you.

He's like the Hillary of Travian. He lies even when the truth sounds better.
    Quote Originally Posted by banzai130 View Post
    Ofc you didn't lie in game. That is why your account is now deleted so you can "save gold"... Oh wait... Guess the MM was fake news.
    Quote Originally Posted by banzai130 View Post
    LMAO. That one was funny. Well played. You're still an ******* though.
    It's an issue because I'm a GONE cheerleader? Who am I supposed to cheer for? The other team? We already one GONE player cheering for BTDT the entire round.

What did we lie about? I have seen zero proof of anything. I have seen nothing but a bunch of allegations and zero proof that any of it ever happened.
    Of course they wouldn't. You guys have been the ones that have obviously benefited by his dishonesty and betrayal.

If it were the other way around, you guys would be on here crying nonstop like you have with the IP tracking allegations.
    ROTFLMAO Edit: I believe this was the night I had 4bottles of wine and my limit is 2.

Dude. You REALLY need to chill out. " All's fair in love, war and dislike". The trolling here is by FAR the mildest I've ever seen. It's pathetic. Please get over your holier than thou attitude.

What this forum needs is comic relief, but again, you and your team can't handle it. Or the truth. I'm requesting each and every piece of "evidence".

I' m requeting ALL proof and screenshots. I have not forgotten my promise. Please send me ALL. I promise I will not provide names until the server has ended. I will honor requests if the names needed to be removed, as asked. Otherwise you're dense, won't take off your rose colored glasses or simply BLIND in following of Luisss around like a puppy dog.

I expect if you Google that now it will come back with:
    "OMG, seriously? You're on Luisssss' team? You're an idiot"
    Last edited by Cisalpine; 03-21-2017 at 11:46 PM. Reason: Correcting drunken post
    The ORIGINALCisalpine! Retired

http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=95436 for the Awesome Natar Win
    http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=93085 For US S1 history

Quote Originally Posted by Cisalpine View Post
    My spellcheck is broke.
    I put your post into Google translate and it came back with nothing.

I have severe arthritic damage to my hands and post from a mobile device. What I type often looks exactly like this before I go through a very long and repetitious editing process in which I sometimes have to retype each word multiple times before the message is readable. Please consider that you may be looking at the consequences of a person with a disability posting in a hurry before you start mocking them.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

Quote Originally Posted by Meherrin View Post
    I have severe arthritic damage to my hands and post from a mobile device. What I type often looks exactly like this before I go through a very long and repetitious editing process in which I sometimes have to retype each word multiple times before the message is readable. Please consider that you may be looking at the consequences of a person with a disability posting in a hurry before you start mocking them.
    You have my sympathy, and so does she if that's the case.

Default Snap! the Tazz decoder ring failed me

lol umm is this the pot calling the kettle black?

A. Tazz cant spell either its something ill save just to feel better

thank you for the smile

Tazz

Quote Originally Posted by Tazz - View Post
    lol umm is this the pot calling the kettle black?

A. Tazz cant spell either its something ill save just to feel better

thank you for the smile

Tazz
    He's a churl. Sarcastic, offensive, and dimwitted comments using tired, banal tropes must always come first, sometimes followed by conditional apologies that are at least as halfassed as its wit.
    Qui tacet consentire videtur, ubi loqui debuit ac potuit.

[7:32 AM] Jason (Al Bundy raidslave): Who the **** loses an arti to 18 phalanx
    [7:32 AM] Old Timer US1: The same faction that loses one to 66 legos

Quote Originally Posted by Lurk View Post
    He's a churl. Sarcastic, offensive, and dimwitted comments using tired, banal tropes must always come first, sometimes followed by conditional apologies that are at least as halfassed as its wit.
    Big words from the ultimate keyboard warrior. So impressive.

The power of Murdok......
    wow i love that Murdok guy he ain't even a Mh anymore but i am still scared he will ban me lol

... Reputation and respect are earned, not given, no matter how big your ban-stick may be. He ain't no Murdok.

Quote Originally Posted by Murdok View Post
    Qui tacet consentire videtur, ubi loqui debuit ac potuit.

[7:32 AM] Jason (Al Bundy raidslave): Who the **** loses an arti to 18 phalanx
    [7:32 AM] Old Timer US1: The same faction that loses one to 66 legos

Dont let DA scare you away Cis!! We all miss you too much already

Dont let DA scare you away Cis!! We all miss you too much already
    No body scares me away. I have been trolled by the nastiest, meanest, oneriest posters that ever trolled these walls. DA is pathetic at best. It was funny. I was drunk as hell. It's why I stay off forums and the server when drinking. Now.....Skype rooms are a TOTALLY different matter.
    The ORIGINALCisalpine! Retired

http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=95436 for the Awesome Natar Win
    http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=93085 For US S1 history