Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So, who wants to win this round?

Default So, who wants to win this round?

It's a round. Travian. You build a WW and finish it first and you win. Would be interesting to hear from any of the alliances that intend to make the effort. Would also be interesting to hear from any of the alliances that just want to have fun. Probably wouldn't be that interesting to hear from the alliances that don't have any idea what they're doing, but hey, might as well pile in.

Way too early for any kind of analysis, so maybe we could start a little round robin, just to keep the forum alive.

I'll go first. I can't speak for all TBN, I'm just another soldier, but we seem to be one of the more deliberately assembled groups on the server. I'm pretty sure we just want to make trouble, and have fun. Like girls. Or with girls. It's all good.

The big metas, Empire and SPQR ( I always hear special squirrels when I see that) are kind of ponderous. You know, plodding, with lots of rules and directives and MMs. I'm sure all the members feel secure, at least until they see incoming. Won't be long!

So some input from them would be good. Also some help from some of the others out there, TTA, DEMONS, U.S. Who ARE you folks, and what are you doing here? You like to fight? You like to watch your new villages slowly build up their fields to 10? Do you find a screen full of red X's exciting, or does it turn your bowels to water? Need to find out?

The players have settled their third, hammers will be a'building soon. Let's talk. We just want to have fun.
    "Yeah, I usually get my hammer chiefed. It's my signature move."

"Between the idea and the reality, falls the forum."

I would love nothing more than for more people to post on this forum and I commend you for trying wheelman, but this forum is dead it would seem.

It is a shame really because everyone is missing out on half of the fun of this game. The forums can bring an unexpected amount of personality to the game as you get to know each other, whether it be friend or foe. I played server 1 back in the day and I knew all the personalities of the server. We were enemies, allies and friends. Sometimes all 3 at once.

Come on out, personalities of server 3 and show what you are made of!

TBN is weak and lacks leadership
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

Doesn't seem like there is much going on in this server.

I'm here. So there is much going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Foley View Post
    It seems like there are some groups fighting already so you can't say there isn't much going on. SPQR and Empire are "at war", smaller groups angry with each. I know of a small group wanting to fight Empire and a decent sized alliance wanting to destroy SPQR. TBN seems to be a wild card. DEMONS look like a decent group.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
    I'm here. So there is much going on.
    Care to share Hermes? Are you in one of the metas or a smaller group?

I'm in one of the metas. But to be honest, all I've seen from anybody - friend and foe - is pretty harmless. Kinda noobish. We'll see what direction the round goes, but so far, I'm underwhelmed.

And spies abound. That I would say is a certainty.

Oh, and I hold no leadership roles. Just a nameless face here.

I'm in one of the metas. But to be honest, all I've seen from anybody - friend and foe - is pretty harmless. Kinda noobish. We'll see what direction the round goes, but so far, I'm underwhelmed.

And spies abound. That I would say is a certainty.

Oh, and I hold no leadership roles. Just a nameless face here.
    It does seem kind of "meh". I haven't played in a while and with diminishing populations the number of good accounts has also decreased. I wonder if Empire or SPQR have cats yet...

So bad to see only 3/4 big alliances ...
    It could be funny to see a lot of "small" alliances of 20 players, with more actions and diplomacy
    Good game everyone

Default \_(ツ)_/

Quote Originally Posted by Kelsier View Post
    I would love nothing more than for more people to post on this forum and I commend you for trying wheelman, but this forum is dead it would seem.

It is a shame really because everyone is missing out on half of the fun of this game. The forums can bring an unexpected amount of personality to the game as you get to know each other, whether it be friend or foe. I played server 1 back in the day and I knew all the personalities of the server. We were enemies, allies and friends. Sometimes all 3 at once.

Come on out, personalities of server 3 and show what you are made of!
    Def not here giving a shout out to WDYM.

Quote Originally Posted by EmpereurDuSale View Post
    So bad to see only 3/4 big alliances ...
    It could be funny to see a lot of "small" alliances of 20 players, with more actions and diplomacy
    Good game everyone
    I don't know how I didn't see this but thanks for the post DuSale, you have a nice account going so far! Just curious if you would be willing to disclose how many artworks you have bought so far? Some accounts are settling at a rate only obtainable through purchasing them and at the price they were going for after the flash sale, it has to be costly. I saw one earlier still went for around 18k silver.

Thank you Kelsier !

I do a lot of party on my different villages but to be clear i bought some artworks. Not many, but if you see the Auctions of artworks, i only bid sometimes and i didn't go with crazy prices

(PS : Sorry for my english ...)

There's some action in this server already, but I don't see many good players on here. I'm dualed with someone but not really active.
    Last edited by ArabChuckNorris; 03-11-2017 at 10:51 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by LordDeath View Post
    If anyone is looking for a preformed team to join up with please feel free to apply
    Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    1. FwB was not a preformed team.
    Battle Reports:
    Finals 2016:
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/444870c3228
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/44487179c06

What's with all these part time duals?!

Also, I farmed your account! :P

What's with all these part time duals?!

Also, I farmed your account! :P
    Mine? You sure? I don't think I ever publicly announced which account I'm on. I'm helping out a new player with tips.
    If anyone is looking for a preformed team to join up with please feel free to apply
    Battle Reports:
    Finals 2016:

Oh, not the account you are on now mate, the ArabChuckNorris at the start of the round.

Oh, not the account you are on now mate, the ArabChuckNorris at the start of the round.
    Oh yeah. I was spectating, and that's about it. I don't think I built anything in that village, but when my friend wanted to try out Travian, I told him I would delete and help him out.
    Battle Reports:
    Finals 2016:

Good on him. The more the merrier. See if he catches the fever.

Well, I'm here and ready to try my game on a (relatively) new server. I say relatively because I have spawned here before but never stayed for long.

There's only one problem.

Did Flossie ever start a lounge in this embassy? I simply cannot play a server without a virtual lounge to go grab a beer and some natchos in.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

In which to grab a beer and nachos. Believe it or not, I learned that you never end a sentence with a predicate from Beavis and Butthead Do America.

In which to grab a beer and nachos. Believe it or not, I learned that you never end a sentence with a predicate from Beavis and Butthead Do America.
    As a holder of a graduate degree in English, i could give a lecture about colloquial and formal usage, but I can't be bothered.

So where's the lounge to which we might repair for the purpose of consuming some virtual beer and natchos?
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.

Quote Originally Posted by Meherrin View Post
    As a holder of a graduate degree in English, i could give a lecture about colloquial and formal usage, but I can't be bothered.

So where's the lounge to which we might repair for the purpose of consuming some virtual beer and natchos?
    Oh, well then I will just assume you know what you are doing then.

As for the other thing, I dunno. First time on s3.

Well, I'm here and ready to try my game on a (relatively) new server. I say relatively because I have spawned here before but never stayed for long.

There's only one problem.

Did Flossie ever start a lounge in this embassy? I simply cannot play a server without a virtual lounge to go grab a beer and some natchos in.
    What quad are you in?

What quad are you in?
    That would be telling. :P

Actually, I'm near a border, so not sure which way I'll be going.

We have the lolcat thread..... does that help?

We have the lolcat thread..... does that help?
    When I set the option to see posts from the past year, There's no lolcat thread visible either.

Besides, I'm kind of used to the Lounge thread in the s1 embassy. It's a place to be silly and have some non-partisan bonding. I know Flossie started one here a few years back. I thought maybe we could revive it and have some friendly chats over virtual beers, or Scotch, or coffee, or whatever you want.

Because the motto of Flossie's lounge threads in any embassy has long been "you can get anything you want, at Flossie's embassy lounge (excepting Flossie).

That would be telling. :P

Actually, I'm near a border, so not sure which way I'll be going.
    Just seeing, we have a small group of late bloomers. Sounded lie you might need a home.

Just seeing, we have a small group of late bloomers. Sounded lie you might need a home.
    I was invited here by an old friend, I'll likely be hooking up with them. But thanks for the offer.

I looked and couldn't find the lolcats thread, either. Why did all the threads longer than last round disappear?

I looked and couldn't find the lolcats thread, either. Why did all the threads longer than last round disappear?
    That is the mystery.....

Can I get an Artifacts!
    ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿\̵͇̿̿\з=(◕_◕)=ε/̵͇̿̿/̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿

In another 2 months or so, yes.

I found the lolcat thread. It's in the finished server archive section of the forums.

I found the lolcat thread. It's in the finished server archive section of the forums.
    Where is that?

Edit: nevermind, i found it.

But it has no threads from ariund 2013, which is when the thread I want was started.
    Last edited by Meherrin; 03-15-2017 at 03:33 AM.

Yeah, I searched for us3 lounge, and didn't see it. There were several others, us1, us5, etc. but no 3......

Where is that?

Edit: nevermind, i found it.

But it has no threads from ariund 2013, which is when the thread I want was started.
    There is a solution to this. Just get Flossie to pop in and make one. :P

I found it, and lol, I was the last person to post in it.

Now.... How do we get the lounge thread and the lolcat thread moved back to the embassy?

Mod? Mod? Is there a mod who could help us?

Let's try to have some fun here, maybe wake up the embassy a bit.

Hermes, if we can get the threads back, I'll find lolcats to post if you;ll visit the lounge and be silly with me.

lolcats still exist?
    'Our antagonists are our helper.'

I swear girls can be so ungrateful sometimes. I made her breakfast in bed, and instead of saying "Thank you", she's like, "How did you get in my house?"

Quote Originally Posted by Kings Ranger View Post
    lolcats still exist?
    They have become a subset of memes, I think. But yeah, I see them around.

I'm in for visiting a lounge and being silly.