Thread: Is there any option to calculate how much gold you need to relocate your troops?

Question Is there any option to calculate how much gold you need to relocate your troops?

Hello, as title says , i could not find any tool for that atm. I have also sent for example troops as reinforcement to check how much gold does it take, but i don t want to loose time sending all my troops to that village to check how much gold it takes. So is there any tool for that?
    Thanks, sorry if this is a double post or something.

I don't know of any tool specifically for that, but I do know it is one gold per 40,000 resources of relocate cost. Since the resource cost is two times the build cost you can figure out the cost by hand. Possibly the easiest way would be to run a battle sim on kirilloid with your desired transfer troops as the offense and a million phalanx as the defense, then look at the column on the right that shows the total cost of the offense casualties. Divide that cost by 20,000 to see the gold cost to relocate that number of troops.

S6-r1 The_Chuck S8-r1 Lanie (night shift) S5-r3 Tyche (night shift) S7-r3 Chuckles (night shift)
    S2-r6 Tommo and rebuild S1-r7 Country (day shift) S5-r7(AEU) Office Space S19-r2 (SE) The Joker

good point ! IF your assuming is correct! Thanks