Results 1 to 26 of 26

Thread: Hugglefest

  1. #1

    Default Hugglefest

    You guys already know you are going to huggle at the end to win the server. Why not just group up now and start having some fun?

    We've been patiently waiting for some good ole fashion war. But yet we get this instead...

    ? IDTS! 89

    Surely the Iron Pinky and goon squad wants a piece of us, Or maybe that silly rabbit that could up in the NE?

    Maybe HELL, Marvel, and Lynx will put together a team with some nads to fight.

    I surely hope the 2nd half of the server will be more interesting than the first 3 weeks have been.

  2. #2

    Default

    they all heard rost was playing. so they are all hiding from true greatness

  3. #3

    Default

    Well I created LynX this round to try something different, let's see how server develops, I've been playing lots of rounds on usx and this is the borest one I've seen honestly.

    We'll try to do something xD

  4. #4
    Tradesperson Final Fate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    468

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rost View Post
    they all heard rost was playing. so they are all hiding from true greatness
    Sorry who are you?


    USX - Round 27 ~ Amazo

    USX - Round 26 http://prnt.sc/dvgouo
    USX - Round 24 http://prnt.sc/b1u0t2
    UKX - Round 16 http://prntscr.com/3weg3g


  5. #5
    Tradesperson Final Fate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    468

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pylus View Post
    You guys already know you are going to huggle at the end to win the server. Why not just group up now and start having some fun?

    We've been patiently waiting for some good ole fashion war. But yet we get this instead...

    ? IDTS! 89

    Surely the Iron Pinky and goon squad wants a piece of us, Or maybe that silly rabbit that could up in the NE?

    Maybe HELL, Marvel, and Lynx will put together a team with some nads to fight.

    I surely hope the 2nd half of the server will be more interesting than the first 3 weeks have been.
    IDTS, NNOF and DRAGON vs KNIGHTS, MARVEL and HELL

    Seems like you have the numbers wonka, hope u use them to your advantage. I even hear you bullied the smaller allies to make def for you. Seems like you huggle better than anyone.


    USX - Round 27 ~ Amazo

    USX - Round 26 http://prnt.sc/dvgouo
    USX - Round 24 http://prnt.sc/b1u0t2
    UKX - Round 16 http://prntscr.com/3weg3g


  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Final Fate View Post
    Sorry who are you?
    Now now, you're a Knight, which means it's been mentioned at least a dozen times this round so far who and where he is. Probably even guessed a handful of accounts of which one is his. So the whole "sorry who are you?" trollanswer doesn't apply in this situation

    Quote Originally Posted by Final Fate View Post
    IDTS, NNOF and DRAGON vs KNIGHTS, MARVEL and HELL

    Seems like you have the numbers wonka, hope u use them to your advantage. I even hear you bullied the smaller allies to make def for you. Seems like you huggle better than anyone.
    IDTS! NNOF and DRAGON? Sure we'll go with that.

    There may be affiliation with NNOF/DRAGON but I assure you there is no Affiliation with IDTS/Dragon. Which you would know from our list of war alliances if you actually look. NNOF does their thing up north, we do our thing down south, as per our usual.

    Bullied the small alliances? That's pretty much the entire server then isn't it? Though I have no recollection of "bullying" anyone this round yet. Don't worry though we'll make it to the SE again soon enough to make this a true statement.

    I mean afterall what's the worst that can happen? We just snipe backwards, and pull snipers out before the last wave/hammer lands?

  7. #7

    Default

    We already are having some action at NW +|+ hehehe seems like the server is starting to wake up, in others usx rounds I have been the action was much before.

    These early weeks have been bored

  8. #8
    Tradesperson Final Fate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    468

    Default

    We should convince the others to spawn in the same quad next round so we can have some real fun. What do you say?


    USX - Round 27 ~ Amazo

    USX - Round 26 http://prnt.sc/dvgouo
    USX - Round 24 http://prnt.sc/b1u0t2
    UKX - Round 16 http://prntscr.com/3weg3g


  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Final Fate View Post
    We should convince the others to spawn in the same quad next round so we can have some real fun. What do you say?
    Everyone knows where I will spawn, who I will spawn with, when I spawn. All are free to come spawn in the Wild wild southwest with me, I pray for that silly ****

  10. #10
    Tradesperson Final Fate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    468

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pylus View Post
    Now now, you're a Knight, which means it's been mentioned at least a dozen times this round so far who and where he is. Probably even guessed a handful of accounts of which one is his. So the whole "sorry who are you?" trollanswer doesn't apply in this situation
    Nobody has ever mentioned him and i'm being serious i still don't know who he is.

    Contrary to popular belief they don't talk about that kinda stuff in main chat.

    Edit: Now i might ask IH because you got me curious.


    USX - Round 27 ~ Amazo

    USX - Round 26 http://prnt.sc/dvgouo
    USX - Round 24 http://prnt.sc/b1u0t2
    UKX - Round 16 http://prntscr.com/3weg3g


  11. #11

    Default

    The action is showing up at +|+ finally

  12. #12

    Default

    you dont have to know me. i am nobody. just dont sleep. dont ever sleep. cause i am watching

  13. #13
    Tradesperson Final Fate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    468

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rost View Post
    you dont have to know me. i am nobody. just dont sleep. dont ever sleep. cause i am watching
    No rest for the wicked.


    USX - Round 27 ~ Amazo

    USX - Round 26 http://prnt.sc/dvgouo
    USX - Round 24 http://prnt.sc/b1u0t2
    UKX - Round 16 http://prntscr.com/3weg3g


  14. #14
    Artisan Eric Rasputin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    You don't need to know
    Posts
    758

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rost View Post
    you dont have to know me. i am nobody. just dont sleep. dont ever sleep. cause i am watching
    Oh! We all know who you are... Mr. Sore loser ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Aw, you shouldn't have.
    Don't you have a hole to die in?

  15. #15
    Farmhand
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Maybe NATO and EDGE need to arrive and Revive this boring Server as some say it is

  16. #16
    Artisan Eric Rasputin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    You don't need to know
    Posts
    758

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingArthurI View Post
    Maybe NATO and EDGE need to arrive and Revive this boring Server as some say it is
    NATO was revived in Rd 23 and we showed them who is boss and destroyed it. Although I suspect the core members were not present.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Aw, you shouldn't have.
    Don't you have a hole to die in?

  17. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Rasputin View Post
    NATO was revived in Rd 23 and we showed them who is boss and destroyed it. Although I suspect the core members were not present.
    then why even say something as stupid as that? i bet you play with knights.

  18. #18
    Artisan Eric Rasputin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    You don't need to know
    Posts
    758

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rost View Post
    then why even say something as stupid as that? i bet you play with knights.
    Your bet is wrong. I don't concern myself with IH anymore.

    There's nothing stupid in it. Either come back with full force or don't come back at all. Why would you drag your name in the mud by getting destroyed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Aw, you shouldn't have.
    Don't you have a hole to die in?

  19. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Rasputin View Post
    NATO was revived in Rd 23 and we showed them who is boss and destroyed it. Although I suspect the core members were not present.
    The core members of most aren't around anymore.
    Executive Handholder of the Travians

    Quote Originally Posted by thelayfasian View Post
    Duvessa is better.
    [3:43:15 AM] Duvessa says: Dang, Jono... someone put a reindeer up your butt?
    [3:43:26 AM] Jono says: no just a *****

  20. #20

    Default

    I was thinking the same thing when I started poking around. I can't believe how dead these forums had become.

  21. #21
    Farmhand
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    34

    Default

    I think that the Top 10 Teams need to each take a WW and see who can win without any help from any of the other Top 10 Alliances... Instead of this big huggel fest that happens all the time. Round 29 deal any one???
    1. Vicious?
    2. NNOF?
    3. KNIGHTS?
    4. DRAGONS?
    5. HELL?
    6. SL?
    7. EDGE?
    8. IDTS?
    9. DOH?
    10. zOMG?
    11. ~IW~?
    12. NATO?
    13. VLR?
    14. SPQR (RabbidRabbit) LOL!!!
    "Do not mess with the Best; You will die like the Rest"

  22. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by feeefeee View Post
    I was thinking the same thing when I started poking around. I can't believe how dead these forums had become.
    Fefeee

  23. #23
    Artisan Eric Rasputin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    You don't need to know
    Posts
    758

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingArthurI View Post
    I think that the Top 10 Teams need to each take a WW and see who can win without any help from any of the other Top 10 Alliances... Instead of this big huggel fest that happens all the time. Round 29 deal any one???
    1. Vicious?
    2. NNOF?
    3. KNIGHTS?
    4. DRAGONS?
    5. HELL?
    6. SL?
    7. EDGE?
    8. IDTS?
    9. DOH?
    10. zOMG?
    11. ~IW~?
    12. NATO?
    13. VLR?
    14. SPQR (RabbidRabbit) LOL!!!
    That's asking for a lot lol ... Many alliances on that don't exist anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Aw, you shouldn't have.
    Don't you have a hole to die in?

  24. #24

    Scarecrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Just below the tropic of Capricorn.
    Posts
    6,000

    Default

    People are trying to organise something similar on us4 currently.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonothan Crane
    Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

  25. #25
    Tradesperson Dicky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Storrmz View Post
    Fefeee
    What is a Fefeee?
    USX 11: Pilgrim
    USX 10: retired
    USX 9: Forsaken Souls
    USX 8: WhoamI (deleted)
    USX 7: Snuffy
    USX 6: Secretariat
    USX 5: Manderbear
    USX 4: Dicky

  26. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Rasputin View Post
    That's asking for a lot lol ... Many alliances on that don't exist anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by KingArthurI View Post
    I think that the Top 10 Teams need to each take a WW and see who can win without any help from any of the other Top 10 Alliances... Instead of this big huggel fest that happens all the time. Round 29 deal any one???
    1. Vicious?
    2. NNOF?
    3. KNIGHTS?
    4. DRAGONS?
    5. HELL?
    6. SL?
    7. EDGE?
    8. IDTS?
    9. DOH?
    10. zOMG?
    11. ~IW~?
    12. NATO?
    13. VLR?
    14. SPQR (RabbidRabbit) LOL!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    People are trying to organise something similar on us4 currently.
    Can't be done, as Eric said most players of these alliances aren't even around no more. What would a throwback server on us4 be without Devieth VeeKay and RC or myself PT and FF be?

    On usx, NATO has about 5-6 people who are still active across many servers of travian? DoH wont happen, not the old DoH anyways, Most old knights core is gone, same with NNOF and IDTS/zOMG, Not really sure the other alliances really stand much of a chance or who the cores were for them.

    Though, even if it is a mix of old and new faces I would love to see these alliances back in their prime smaller allies non-confeds etc.

    NWA
    DoH
    IDTS!
    NATO
    Knights
    NNOF
    HELL
    EDGE
    SL

    Forget the WW, let them do battle.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •