Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hugglefest

Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
    I'm a coward and a weasel....??

Coming from the guy who tried to destroy his own confeds WW and got his hammer chiefed because of it, I'm not sure how much merit your statement has.... or you for that matter.
    Not sure what story you got told but his hammer was parked and not walking anywhere. Also never heard of a ram hammer zeroing a WW

Quote Originally Posted by jaruby View Post
    If it isnt 3x it is not travian. Sorry.
    That's alright. No harm in asking. I have a definite preference for 2x myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonothan Crane
    Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

scarecrow didnt you play with us before? bernard your gay

I've only had the one foray into usx as a solo account holder. I unfortunately didn't have the time available back then to make it work.
    I have been around .us for long enough though. The Jono days were interesting to read.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonothan Crane
    Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

Yes jono was a very witty guy on the forums. That was back when people used the forums lol. Now it's just a media for Bernard to put on a weasel costume and run away. Sad state these forums are in

Thanks Rost!! now every time i see a weasel ill think of Bernie. I used to think they were cute little animals, now i will think of them as bucked tooth little varmints
    Last edited by Betty White; 05-20-2017 at 09:18 PM.

Well comx starts tomorrow..... anyone gonna bother playing?
    1: RL, 2:jaruby, 3ika, 4:tabmaster, 5:ksd, 6:Noob Juice, 7:jabberwocky, 8:Mysteryman 9:Mel Gibson 10:morbid 11:had a daughter 12:FTW 13: morbid 14: NOOOO 15: infected 20: Thrawn 22: wtfdibrom 23: Ash Ketchum

Mace are like bees... a few of them are easy to deal with but a swarm will kill you!!!

There's a certain someone going around asking people to play with him on COMx and run multis for his alliance. It's nobody you know, he's retired years ago, came back every time and than "retired" again after getting his *** served to him.

Quote Originally Posted by jaruby View Post
    Well comx starts tomorrow..... anyone gonna bother playing?
    I hear IH is going there ... Seems like he won't be coming to the summer round over here then
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Aw, you shouldn't have.
    Don't you have a hole to die in?

I think there are to many players on comx for most of the players left on usx Registered players: 5025
    Active players: 4580
    Players online: 1483

Quote Originally Posted by The Jovan View Post
    There's a certain someone going around asking people to play with him on COMx and run multis for his alliance. It's nobody you know, he's retired years ago, came back every time and than "retired" again after getting his *** served to him.
    lol. Wonder oh wonder where could he be????

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Rasputin View Post
    I hear IH is going there ... Seems like he won't be coming to the summer round over here then
    Im sure he will have account* here too. Maybe we will be neighbors over there?
    1: RL, 2:jaruby, 3ika, 4:tabmaster, 5:ksd, 6:Noob Juice, 7:jabberwocky, 8:Mysteryman 9:Mel Gibson 10:morbid 11:had a daughter 12:FTW 13: morbid 14: NOOOO 15: infected 20: Thrawn 22: wtfdibrom 23: Ash Ketchum

Mace are like bees... a few of them are easy to deal with but a swarm will kill you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Jovan View Post
    Wonka is playing again?

Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal100bc View Post
    Wonka is playing again?
    Don't worry, this fall when I actually have some time to play, I will come over to comx, to whoop your pathetic little ally there as well.

This server sucks more and more every round.