Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 41 to 80 of 95

Thread: Hugglefest

  1. #41

    Default

    LOL i was hoping you would reply.You had my hammer chiefed while i was in your alliance while i was asleep.Your a dirtbag plain and simple. Your a cheater, you run multi accounts, you allow the people in the ally to cheat, you run bots, and allow people in your ally to cheat. Your everything wrong with travian but you pass the buck on ironhand for doing exactly what you do to win.I never backstabbed anyone, i was upfront and approachable with what i was thinking. I told you and the other leader(cough cough multi). Just because i wanted a challenging round instead of your whatever you wanna call it. I was never gonna do anything without the alliance consent. However you had to appease your leader(cough cough player of half of your alliance) because i was gonna kick his *** and you said NO rost he is our ally and confeded them so i could not. then you let them attack me cause they were still butthurt, i wanted to chief them early round. Gotta keep those multis happy right? Dude your a loser and everyone knows it.And yes your meta'd the whole server and what you didnt you had banned (deny all you want) you lamesauced the server.

  2. #42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Rasputin View Post
    Don't mind him Wonka. Rost is a sore loser. He says the same exact thing every round. When was the last time you won a round on here Rost?
    dude i have asked you 15 times and you never answer... who are you? i have no idea who you are or what accounts you have even played. but you seem to know me i must be special

  3. #43
    Artisan Eric Rasputin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    You don't need to know
    Posts
    910

    Default

    I was the WW builder on round 23 on THE REv account. I still remember you crying saying that you would have won if you had the 5x when we owned it the whole round.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Aw, you shouldn't have.
    Don't you have a hole to die in?

  4. #44

    Default

    Oh wow, usx forums are still alive?

    You guys must've really had a blast last round for me to actually reset my "forum account" pw and log in. Lets all quit picking on rost cause 9/10 times if he wasn't such a drunken ******* on weekends he'd still shiet out a hammer bigger than again, 9/10 of you.

    Frankly, when we talking about R23 I shed a tear. I shed a tear that wonka's team never took part in it and has no say. I shed a tear that my pathetic little smash rammer still managed to take the wall down from 20-0 with a 5x wall arti.

    I cry that HELL, NNOF, and Knights all had to hit us while we spit out the most trains as a single ally hitting everyone. I left the server after that and haven't returned. It wasn't because I wouldn't crush you all (already waiting for the flame of you scrubs saying I still lost; but then why is it each and every ally has asked me to come back and play for them?) but I left because the cost of gold on usx isn't worth my money for a simple passtime/heavy addition.

    I'll play any server, anything at all where the currency isn't in USD.

    Now I begin the flame. First off @ wonka, ihandy's name is ihandy, not iron pinky. You flaked out on comx two rounds ago to play usx. -Removed By Moderator- What, you knew you wouldn't last up till artis? You didn't even last on that joke RoA-com. Excuse was to play usx right? Heard it all before.

    Rabbit is still around? Pretty sure his entire ally deleted before artis when he landed in my quad. Isn't he also the crybaby who deleted and disbanded his entire ally R22 cause he missed on a trainer when his own ally mate got it?

    Hell, an ally pika and me beat the hell up so hard with rost one summer (wtfdibrom/belmont) that they had to entirely drop their attempts at a WW race?

    NNOF? An ally got single handedly taken down my thrawn round with bstay (rost was there as well)

    And Knights, the only half decent ally left on the server who had how many accounts banned this round? It only took about 20 rounds for them to get caught, but sure..we always knew there was dodgy stuff going on over there.

    Do we really need to call wonka out on how many unfortunate rounds he's had and let his own team down? I keep thinking back really really hard, about how you asked rost when he had his last win...but didn't you only win one round in your entire career and it was with a meta in SW that had three wings? Tskk, you shouldn't talk smack when you got just a single win on your belt.

    It'd be much different if this were between NNOF and Knights, at least they got more wins than I can count in a single hand. Once a year I make an attempt to get your little boys out of your comfortable shell and play something better like comx 0

    Each time, none of you show. This summer I'll be there. I'll play a not so serious round but again, I'll urge you to grow a pair and test the waters because come fall I'll be going all in (again). Place your bets kids, I already know wonka won't show but perhaps ihandy will.

    Lastly, I won't look at the forums again. I cba when my focus is on ukx right now. But if you guys want a chat, y'all know where to send your love on skype.
    Last edited by Mod Deadpool; 05-12-2017 at 07:21 PM.

  5. #45

    Default

    lmao your the one that cried to me about letting hell win when i sent my hammer at you. lmao lmao lmao your lame and knights won dude you have no idea what you speak of. that arti was not yours. bernard gave it to you he was such a coward he told me for 3 weeks it was for me cause he was scared i was gonna take it. when he had no reason to worry about me spineless usx cowards all of you god help all of you if north korea invades us. none of your butts are safe cause you have no balls

  6. #46
    Artisan Eric Rasputin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    You don't need to know
    Posts
    910

    Default

    FB_IMG_1494469875660.jpg

    lol. I think Marr still has the screenshot of your IGM to him. You kept ranting on lol. Let HELL win? What we said was, we will do anything to not let you guys win (DoH) even if we have to let HELL win. Stop trying to twist stuff.

    You still crying about the 5x. Rofl. Bern promised you something and he didn't hold his end of the bargain. You know what that's called? Life. This is a war game. And rule no 1 is deception. You can't accept the fact that you got tricked and now you cry about it.
    Last edited by Eric Rasputin; 05-11-2017 at 02:37 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Aw, you shouldn't have.
    Don't you have a hole to die in?

  7. #47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Rasputin View Post
    FB_IMG_1494469875660.jpg

    lol. I think Marr still has the screenshot of your IGM to him. You kept ranting on lol. Let HELL win? What we said was, we will do anything to not let you guys win (DoH) even if we have to let HELL win. Stop trying to twist stuff.

    You still crying about the 5x. Rofl. Bern promised you something and he didn't hold his end of the bargain. You know what that's called? Life. This is a war game. And rule no 1 is deception. You can't accept the fact that you got tricked and now you cry about it.
    Your as sharp as a bowling ball. Dunno what life you live but I am glad you don't influence mine. You must have some great friends. And you sent me the igm I just replied you goon.

  8. #48
    Tradesperson Bernard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    I'm around, don't worry.
    Posts
    406

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rost View Post
    lmao your the one that cried to me about letting hell win when i sent my hammer at you. lmao lmao lmao your lame and knights won dude you have no idea what you speak of. that arti was not yours. bernard gave it to you he was such a coward he told me for 3 weeks it was for me cause he was scared i was gonna take it. when he had no reason to worry about me spineless usx cowards all of you god help all of you if north korea invades us. none of your butts are safe cause you have no balls
    I gave it to NNOF because they were the only ones playing with class.... Bruce screwed me over, you did nothing to help stop it and you stayed in DOH therefore you all had a better chance of seeing god than me giving you the 5x. Keep lying or (avoiding the facts) all you want ... I've spoken to you at length heart to heart but you still insist on crying like a little pu**y ... so go F yourself you little cry baby... or next time play with some dignity and do the right thing instead of hanging off of Bruce's tit you sucked on the entire round. Do the right thing and good things will come back to you. You had a chance and blew it. I'm done taking the high road, dont care anymore.

  9. #49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rost View Post
    LOL i was hoping you would reply.You had my hammer chiefed while i was in your alliance while i was asleep.Your a dirtbag plain and simple. Your a cheater, you run multi accounts, you allow the people in the ally to cheat, you run bots, and allow people in your ally to cheat. Your everything wrong with travian but you pass the buck on ironhand for doing exactly what you do to win.I never backstabbed anyone, i was upfront and approachable with what i was thinking. I told you and the other leader(cough cough multi). Just because i wanted a challenging round instead of your whatever you wanna call it. I was never gonna do anything without the alliance consent. However you had to appease your leader(cough cough player of half of your alliance) because i was gonna kick his *** and you said NO rost he is our ally and confeded them so i could not. then you let them attack me cause they were still butthurt, i wanted to chief them early round. Gotta keep those multis happy right? Dude your a loser and everyone knows it.And yes your meta'd the whole server and what you didnt you had banned (deny all you want) you lamesauced the server.
    You know that's utter bull****. I never once denied that a couple of rotten apples were playing multi's, in fact my exact words on the matter were "it's whatever, seeing as though the entire server is playing that way". But to sit and say that it is -ME- that was multing, come on there girlfriend. You and I both know that isn't true. I have the skype log of you even acknowledging that its not true. So why come to the forums, the dead forums at that, to try and make a point that is utter garbage? As far as bots is concerned, I haven't ran a bot in many years, probably about the same time your trashy *** Canadian friend also admitted to doing it. You are a real piece of work. For once I will actually agree with the Iron pinky man himself on that one.

    Either way you look at it, just another round you were completely irrelevant. Sorry you fail at making an account worth a damn. Though feel free to come play against any time you feel like it. I'd say maybe then the server would get interesting, but we already know the ending to that story too, don't we?

  10. #50

    Default

    Is it possible that Rost has found a way to get rid of IH? Rumor has it that IH's heart stopped when he read Rost's posts and agreed with them. What IS the world coming to? Will Rost and IH become allies? Will Marr finaly admit to the many multi's that are IDTS/NNOOF? Is there hope for USX yet? Nah, the earth shifting poles would come first.

  11. #51

    Default

    first off bernard, you were born on the corner of weasel street and coward lane. so we all know everything you say and do is done without a backbone. so noone believes anything you say. second, wonka you openly admit to allowing cheaters to play with you, so your guilty by association. face it your a cheater AND btw i did finish above your account in attackers and hero ranking so my account was only slightly less irrelevant then yours

  12. #52
    Philosopher jaruby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    1,589

    Default

    Youre all a bunch of whiners.

    Bernie.... you were asked to be part of the team then wouldnt do anything the team asked you to do. So Bruce got pissed and you got butt hurt at him even though I told you all was fine OVER AND OVER then you gave away the arti you promised and went all Bernadict Arnold. WWs are stupid and I was only here to raid and hit peeps so I didnt care.

    There are so many freaking "not fair players" it is sick so why do you all keep whining about it? Basically everyone we think does it... does it so why keep complaining? Handy and others have so many accounts I dont know how they keep track of them. I know it, you know it, everyone knows it. What does it do complaining? Its been that way for years its just "how it is." What ever I dont care.

    Pylus.. you just like to piss people off,especially rost and handy so I never know what is real and what isnt. Either way it doesnt matter, keep posting so I have something to read when Im bored, or dont, I dont care.

    Rost.... well ya, I just like to listen to you complain about stuff. Odds are you're the one telling the closest version to the truth but either way, I dont care.

    Rasputin.... you basically suck so I have no clue why you are bothering getting into this conversation. I really do not care what you have to say.
    Last edited by jaruby; 05-12-2017 at 12:53 AM.
    1: RL, 2:jaruby, 3ika, 4:tabmaster, 5:ksd, 6:Noob Juice, 7:jabberwocky, 8:Mysteryman 9:Mel Gibson 10:morbid 11:had a daughter 12:FTW 13: morbid 14: NOOOO 15: infected 20: Thrawn 22: wtfdibrom 23: Ash Ketchum

    Mace are like bees... a few of them are easy to deal with but a swarm will kill you!!!

  13. #53

    Default

    WTF you better care about me i am rost and i cannot lie, or maybe its i am conor mcloud and i cannot die. its 10pm so many beers ago i was able but now i am just unable

  14. #54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FTW-buddy View Post
    Oh wow, usx forums are still alive?

    You guys must've really had a blast last round for me to actually reset my "forum account" pw and log in. Lets all quit picking on rost cause 9/10 times if he wasn't such a drunken ******* on weekends he'd still shiet out a hammer bigger than again, 9/10 of you.

    Frankly, when we talking about R23 I shed a tear. I shed a tear that wonka's team never took part in it and has no say. I shed a tear that my pathetic little smash rammer still managed to take the wall down from 20-0 with a 5x wall arti.
    .
    come on bruce show a guy some love. no two people on this server could build a hammer as big as the ones i build drunk. even this round i didnt see a hammer half as big as the one i had till i got dirtbagged. sadie and the boys had the 2 biggest of the server. btw whos hammer followed you to nnof with that 5x and 0ed them??

  15. #55
    Artisan Eric Rasputin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    You don't need to know
    Posts
    910

    Default

    I suck? Lol. At least I didn't have to cheat to reach the top 10. Round 23 was a loss for us and we accept it. Its not like I'm the complaining about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Aw, you shouldn't have.
    Don't you have a hole to die in?

  16. #56
    Philosopher jaruby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    1,589

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Rasputin View Post
    I suck? Lol. At least I didn't have to cheat to reach the top 10. Round 23 was a loss for us and we accept it. Its not like I'm the complaining about it.
    Yes, yes you did. But hey, maybe you have gotten better sense I left this server but either way I dont care. I just find it funny how everyone on this server still whines about multis from the SAME PEOPLE, and how if you can raid a kings ransom you use a bot. For the last time.... Watch the top 10. It is EASY to see the peeps that have "helper" accounts and the ones that hit the board. Just WATCH IT.

    I still dont get why everyone rages on Bruce and Rost. Ive been playing a LONG time and they both have their issues and I can see how they could get under peoples skin but they are without a doubt two of the loyalist peeps Ive got in this game. We argue, fight and basically disagree about just about everything with rost but if you need def... he sends it. You need a hammer to smash... he sends it. You need help chiefing... his chiefs show up. You just want to argue with someone send him an opinion in IGM and he'll oblige with the opposite opinion no matter the topic. And well Bruce has been my ally and main dual for years on MANY, MANY, MANY servers here and around the travian turd so ya, Im glad he took over being the loud mouth for our accounts. I dont have the time to do it anymore.

    It is very enjoyable listening to everyone accuse hard work as cheating but what ever. I really dont care if you think I or we cheat. I had connections everywhere and used them, that's not cheating, Bruce has connections everywhere and he uses them. NOT CHEATING.... as stated above when Bernie sent the arti the other way. It's a war game. Spies and double crosses are all part of the game... BUT so is loyalty so ya, I get your point too.
    Last edited by jaruby; 05-13-2017 at 02:24 PM.
    1: RL, 2:jaruby, 3ika, 4:tabmaster, 5:ksd, 6:Noob Juice, 7:jabberwocky, 8:Mysteryman 9:Mel Gibson 10:morbid 11:had a daughter 12:FTW 13: morbid 14: NOOOO 15: infected 20: Thrawn 22: wtfdibrom 23: Ash Ketchum

    Mace are like bees... a few of them are easy to deal with but a swarm will kill you!!!

  17. #57
    Artisan Eric Rasputin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    You don't need to know
    Posts
    910

    Default

    Hey, I got nothing against Bruce... He's an -Removed by Moderator- sometimes but I know he's a damn good player. And rost, I don't have anything against him and I've only known him for one round. The only thing I didn't like are the accusations he threw around.

    Mod Note: Let's keep it civil, shall we.
    Last edited by Mod Deadpool; 05-14-2017 at 12:15 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Aw, you shouldn't have.
    Don't you have a hole to die in?

  18. #58

    Default

    Then why even open your mouth? I don't make accusations I state facts. If I am not sure I don't say it. Remember I was there so I know what happened. And if your referring to Bernard I said exactly what happened. Regardless of his reasons or whatever excuse he uses to justify what he did,he is still a coward and lied to me instead of being a man and saying "hey rost I am not giving you the arti because Bruce is a ****." Because he was scared of what might happen if did. Just a ball less dishonest coward plain and simple.

  19. #59
    Philosopher jaruby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    1,589

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Rasputin View Post
    Hey, I got nothing against Bruce... He's an -Removed by Moedrator-
    sometimes but I know he's a damn good player. And rost, I don't have anything against him and I've only known him for one round. The only thing I didn't like are the accusations he threw around.
    -Removed by Moedrator-

    Rost throws accusations. So does IHandy, wonka, Ive thrown out some over the eyars and so did you... the difference is wonka does it for fun to piss people off, thats his thing. Always does it always will. Ihandy does it to deflect from himself or to try to "trick" others into believing stuff. Rost does it because he pisses everyone off so they like to accuse him of stuff. That is what they do, as I said earlier odds are rost is telling the closest version to the truth. Why.... HE DOESNT CARE. Do peeps believe him... not usually because he is crass and usually drunk so it comes off very harsh. Oh well.

    Mod Note: The same thing goes for you too, and for everyone.
    Last edited by Mod Deadpool; 05-14-2017 at 12:17 PM.
    1: RL, 2:jaruby, 3ika, 4:tabmaster, 5:ksd, 6:Noob Juice, 7:jabberwocky, 8:Mysteryman 9:Mel Gibson 10:morbid 11:had a daughter 12:FTW 13: morbid 14: NOOOO 15: infected 20: Thrawn 22: wtfdibrom 23: Ash Ketchum

    Mace are like bees... a few of them are easy to deal with but a swarm will kill you!!!

  20. #60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rost View Post
    first off bernard, you were born on the corner of weasel street and coward lane. so we all know everything you say and do is done without a backbone. so noone believes anything you say. second, wonka you openly admit to allowing cheaters to play with you, so your guilty by association. face it your a cheater AND btw i did finish above your account in attackers and hero ranking so my account was only slightly less irrelevant then yours
    You finished higher on me for attackers.. That's great dude. you should feel highly proud of yourself for finishing higher than a ranked 32nd offense anvil. I had 6:1 defenseffense ratio, and I only cleared small arty. I didn't have large/uni arty plans/ww clear to boost up my off points. And your accusation of me being a cheater because other people cheat in the ally is utter ****. You know I don't encourage it at all, or condone it. If your the getaway driver you are guilty by association. If your having a house party and this guy shows up that's guilty.it don't make me guilty by association.

    Quote Originally Posted by jaruby View Post
    Youre all a bunch of whiners.

    Bernie.... you were asked to be part of the team then wouldnt do anything the team asked you to do. So Bruce got pissed and you got butt hurt at him even though I told you all was fine OVER AND OVER then you gave away the arti you promised and went all Bernadict Arnold. WWs are stupid and I was only here to raid and hit peeps so I didnt care.

    There are so many freaking "not fair players" it is sick so why do you all keep whining about it? Basically everyone we think does it... does it so why keep complaining? Handy and others have so many accounts I dont know how they keep track of them. I know it, you know it, everyone knows it. What does it do complaining? Its been that way for years its just "how it is." What ever I dont care.

    Pylus.. you just like to piss people off,especially rost and handy so I never know what is real and what isnt. Either way it doesnt matter, keep posting so I have something to read when Im bored, or dont, I dont care.

    Rost.... well ya, I just like to listen to you complain about stuff. Odds are you're the one telling the closest version to the truth but either way, I dont care.

    Rasputin.... you basically suck so I have no clue why you are bothering getting into this conversation. I really do not care what you have to say.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaruby View Post
    -Removed by Moedrator-


    Rost throws accusations. So does IHandy, wonka, Ive thrown out some over the eyars and so did you... the difference is wonka does it for fun to piss people off, thats his thing. Always does it always will. Ihandy does it to deflect from himself or to try to "trick" others into believing stuff. Rost does it because he pisses everyone off so they like to accuse him of stuff. That is what they do, as I said earlier odds are rost is telling the closest version to the truth. Why.... HE DOESNT CARE. Do peeps believe him... not usually because he is crass and usually drunk so it comes off very harsh. Oh well.

    I don't have any probs with bruce whatsoever. hell he tries getting me back over to comx every time it restarts.

    Though both these posts deserved recognition. I couldn't of said it better, regardless of how stoned I am. +rep
    Last edited by Mod Deadpool; 05-14-2017 at 12:18 PM. Reason: Edited quote

  21. #61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FTW-buddy View Post

    Now I begin the flame. First off @ wonka, ihandy's name is ihandy, not iron pinky. You flaked out on comx two rounds ago to play usx. -Removed By Moderator- What, you knew you wouldn't last up till artis? You didn't even last on that joke RoA-com. Excuse was to play usx right? Heard it all before.

    Do we really need to call wonka out on how many unfortunate rounds he's had and let his own team down? I keep thinking back really really hard, about how you asked rost when he had his last win...but didn't you only win one round in your entire career and it was with a meta in SW that had three wings? Tskk, you shouldn't talk smack when you got just a single win on your belt.


    Each time, none of you show. This summer I'll be there. I'll play a not so serious round but again, I'll urge you to grow a pair and test the waters because come fall I'll be going all in (again). Place your bets kids, I already know wonka won't show but perhaps ihandy will.
    ROFL, Bruce musta got a bit of the Rost juice in his mouth, because you're obviously drunk. I didn't flake out on comx, it was basically my first server back after what 2-3 years of being gone? Most of my crew didn't even know I was back yet, I wanted to find some of the core.

    As far as how many times I let my team down and single win? Uh... sure we'll go with that one. Sorry man, can't come trash talk on a server saying I only have one win ever, when theres multiple wins as WW holder on said round. I mean sure I guess we can leave out 5x, and the various slow server holder wins. Though pretty sure as ally win ratio is quite higher than loss. But hey, it's your story, I'll let you tell it.

    I've said all round I won't be playing a big summer round this round regardless, though I strongly, STRONGLY encourage you to come back for the fall round. In fact I hear your man Ihandy is looking for some decent talent, might wanna hit her up. Do take Rost with ya, whatever you do. Chiefing Rost hammers can never get too old.

  22. #62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pylus View Post
    Do take Rost with ya, whatever you do. Chiefing Rost hammers can never get too old.
    Lol you just suck. You had to use your 2 multi accounts (that ended the server banned) to chief your own players hammer. Then multi tried to chief the one cat hammer but oops they got online big fail.Then the multi failed again in trying to zero said hammer and lost most of their cats. So please tell us how wonderful you are because somehow i cant figure it out how you think that. Maybe your just stoned again

  23. #63

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Betty White View Post
    Lol you just suck. You had to use your 2 multi accounts (that ended the server banned) to chief your own players hammer. Then multi tried to chief the one cat hammer but oops they got online big fail.Then the multi failed again in trying to zero said hammer and lost most of their cats. So please tell us how wonderful you are because somehow i cant figure it out how you think that. Maybe your just stoned again
    Now now Sadie, you and I both know that the attacker was NOT my "multi". I understand you want to rub dirt on my name, but lets at least be a bit truthful here before you make yourself sound more stupid than you already are.

  24. #64

    Default To contenders

    Lovers come and go, and also servers: what is left, at last, are the players.
    Now isnīt it a pity to end a boring server itself, fighting like children whose lolly pops were denied?
    Rost, Sadie, TG, is it worth?

  25. #65
    Artisan Eric Rasputin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    You don't need to know
    Posts
    910

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftwind View Post
    Lovers come and go, and also servers: what is left, at last, are the players.
    Now isnīt it a pity to end a boring server itself, fighting like children whose lolly pops were denied?
    Rost, Sadie, TG, is it worth?
    These guys have been playing for quite a while now that trash talking is in their blood. Its like telling a crack addict to stop using crack lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Aw, you shouldn't have.
    Don't you have a hole to die in?

  26. #66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pylus View Post
    Now now Sadie, you and I both know that the attacker was NOT my "multi".
    You may not have run the account but you were complicit with the account. When you asked us to let it use our arti i said no as it was a multi and could get banned, you knew it was yet you hid it in your alliance. So yeah it was your multi account.

  27. #67
    Philosopher jaruby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    1,589

    Default

    Now wouldnt it be fun to just go at it for one real round. Make a few crews and just smashy, smashy and see who survives. Id be glad to say I'M GOING TO __ QUAD, MY DUAL WILL BE BRUCE. YOU KNOW WHERE WE'LL BE SO COME PLAY! It just sucks that when it's known everyone avoids it. I know they are not "afraid" so dont take it that way. They just know certain accounts can cause issues and they just dont want to deal with it...... (knights.)

    nnof knows, I have zero issues with them, as a matter of fact I am friends with a lot of them. When knights ran to a different quad then they said they were going to NNOF became thrawn's target. Our plan was knights but sense they were gone we needed something to do so we went after nnof and ruined their round to the point they held off multiple hammers to allow someone else to win so they didnt continue to get embarrassed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftwind View Post
    Lovers come and go, and also servers: what is left, at last, are the players.
    Now isnīt it a pity to end a boring server itself, fighting like children whose lolly pops were denied?
    Rost, Sadie, TG, is it worth?
    Shut it. You are not worthy of this discussion.
    Last edited by jaruby; 05-15-2017 at 11:08 PM.
    1: RL, 2:jaruby, 3ika, 4:tabmaster, 5:ksd, 6:Noob Juice, 7:jabberwocky, 8:Mysteryman 9:Mel Gibson 10:morbid 11:had a daughter 12:FTW 13: morbid 14: NOOOO 15: infected 20: Thrawn 22: wtfdibrom 23: Ash Ketchum

    Mace are like bees... a few of them are easy to deal with but a swarm will kill you!!!

  28. #68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
    I gave it to NNOF because they were the only ones playing with class.... Bruce screwed me over, you did nothing to help stop it and you stayed in DOH therefore you all had a better chance of seeing god than me giving you the 5x. Keep lying or (avoiding the facts) all you want ... I've spoken to you at length heart to heart but you still insist on crying like a little pu**y ... so go F yourself you little cry baby... or next time play with some dignity and do the right thing instead of hanging off of Bruce's tit you sucked on the entire round. Do the right thing and good things will come back to you. You had a chance and blew it. I'm done taking the high road, dont care anymore.
    Seems forums can be fun, almost for got you existed. You're still known by my team as the guy who runs his IGNs in all caps. Frankly, and you damn well sure know it; I told you not to go SW. I told you regardless of us having played together, unless you're wearing the DoH tag no one would be safe. You wanted to run your own group seperate from us, I told you that wouldn't fly with us in same quad, and that was already against my whole "no naps/confeds". It was me extending an olive branch for our previous two rounds played together...not that it mattered cause you still chose to run same quad and faced the repercussions.

    We cleaned out who was near us and that was that. Jovan, johnmark and whoever else got their ***** kicked, fact. In spite you took the 5x on your acct and sat on standing def from your inactive ally for the bulk of the round until you decided to give it to NNOF. I won't say we could've won, with or without the 5x, but I will say if HELL didn't hit us that round there was no chance we wouldn't have won.

  29. #69

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pylus View Post
    ROFL, Bruce musta got a bit of the Rost juice in his mouth, because you're obviously drunk. I didn't flake out on comx, it was basically my first server back after what 2-3 years of being gone? Most of my crew didn't even know I was back yet, I wanted to find some of the core.

    As far as how many times I let my team down and single win? Uh... sure we'll go with that one. Sorry man, can't come trash talk on a server saying I only have one win ever, when theres multiple wins as WW holder on said round. I mean sure I guess we can leave out 5x, and the various slow server holder wins. Though pretty sure as ally win ratio is quite higher than loss. But hey, it's your story, I'll let you tell it.

    I've said all round I won't be playing a big summer round this round regardless, though I strongly, STRONGLY encourage you to come back for the fall round. In fact I hear your man Ihandy is looking for some decent talent, might wanna hit her up. Do take Rost with ya, whatever you do. Chiefing Rost hammers can never get too old.
    So your first server back, but you already made your presence known on the usx that was currently running (where all our core members actually already knew you were back, told me you were back, then was even told by yourself that you were back to take a look around for the following round). You then started RoA, likely to look for more recruits, no shame there after some time away but none of that doesn't change the very fact that you did indeed flake out of comx

    Let's just call it running away from a sure losing fight. You could've showed face and not played a WW round, at least the other guys who picked fights with me showed up (granted they 1/2 of them got banned for botting/multis, big surprise there!)

    No worries on the summer, I don't play it serious myself but I'm not wasting my time and money, nor my squad's time and money on usx. You wanna roll deep with a meta? "Bring your best"? Let's play a real server, see how long you last on comx. And no worries, Rost is my ally drunk, was with me before you even made a name for yourself.

    And about ihandy, glad you've finally caught on to the proper name He's welcome to play comx, ally or not. I won't do confeds or naps but having a friendly usx vet on comx would always make things interesting. I won't submit to anyone else's leadership though, every time I've told myself I'll be different they all turn out the same.

  30. #70

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jaruby View Post
    Now wouldnt it be fun to just go at it for one real round. Make a few crews and just smashy, smashy and see who survives. Id be glad to say I'M GOING TO __ QUAD, MY DUAL WILL BE BRUCE. YOU KNOW WHERE WE'LL BE SO COME PLAY! It just sucks that when it's known everyone avoids it. I know they are not "afraid" so dont take it that way. They just know certain accounts can cause issues and they just dont want to deal with it...... (knights.)

    nnof knows, I have zero issues with them, as a matter of fact I am friends with a lot of them. When knights ran to a different quad then they said they were going to NNOF became thrawn's target. Our plan was knights but sense they were gone we needed something to do so we went after nnof and ruined their round to the point they held off multiple hammers to allow someone else to win so they didnt continue to get embarrassed.



    Shut it. You are not worthy of this discussion.
    We try and get something legit going every round, but no one ever shows up. The ones who do (off players) end up playing anvil thinking we'd be dumb enough to hit def. So I'll repeat, I'M GOING TO __ QUAD, MY DUAL WILL BE PIKA. YOU KNOW WHERE WE'LL BE SO COME PLAY!

    I've got no quarrels with anyone, I've colead NNOF in their glory days until Marr pissed off the top off accts (a time when most of current NNOF leadership outside of MG was even in the picture.) I've worked with Knights before Wonka was even a thing. And I've played with wonka against NNOF for his "second win".

    But can we really even call that a win? I mean, your dad had to take over roo and SHL's acct to hold the WW...If bstay and clavos didn't want to f up NNOF so badly, I'm sure the Vuvuzula and FTW hammer train hitting the IDTS WW would've meant you guys would lose

    And again, Bernard's not exactly been around long enough to have a clue about any of this

    PS. Long live thrawn ....and every unused hammer that round!!! LOL

  31. #71

    Default

    Shut it. You are not worthy of this discussion.[/QUOTE]

    Really? Do you know me as to say so, smarty Jacka ss? IDTS !

  32. #72
    Artisan Eric Rasputin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    You don't need to know
    Posts
    910

    Default

    Btw. Anyone want a dual? I'm bored right now and I'm on vacation. Nothing to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Aw, you shouldn't have.
    Don't you have a hole to die in?

  33. #73

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pylus View Post
    As far as how many times I let my team down and single win? Uh... sure we'll go with that one. Sorry man, can't come trash talk on a server saying I only have one win ever, when theres multiple wins as WW holder on said round. I mean sure I guess we can leave out 5x, and the various slow server holder wins. Though pretty sure as ally win ratio is quite higher than loss. But hey, it's your story, I'll let you tell it.

    I've said all round I won't be playing a big summer round this round regardless, though I strongly, STRONGLY encourage you to come back for the fall round. In fact I hear your man Ihandy is looking for some decent talent, might wanna hit her up. Do take Rost with ya, whatever you do. Chiefing Rost hammers can never get too old.
    You forget a few things Wet Willy, 1- your only 1/4 of the man IH is and 2- You never won a round with out Knights backing you. I even know the reason why. YOU SUCK!

  34. #74

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FTW-buddy View Post

    And Knights, the only half decent ally left on the server who had how many accounts banned this round? It only took about 20 rounds for them to get caught, but sure..we always knew there was dodgy stuff going on over there.
    Sadly the game has been reduced to the need for multi accounts to compete. I believe Knights had only 3 accounts banned and that was because of an NNOF plant. Competing against the Tor browser and a few other proxy's has put honest players at a huge disadvantage. As IH put it, "Don't bring a knife to a gun fight and expect to win. It would be much better if Travian did away with the referral gold and allowed multi's. USX will be lucky to have 500 players next round as several alliances won't be back. Good job Wet Willy and Revenge.

  35. #75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jaruby View Post
    Now wouldnt it be fun to just go at it for one real round. Make a few crews and just smashy, smashy and see who survives. Id be glad to say I'M GOING TO __ QUAD, MY DUAL WILL BE BRUCE. YOU KNOW WHERE WE'LL BE SO COME PLAY! It just sucks that when it's known everyone avoids it. I know they are not "afraid" so dont take it that way. They just know certain accounts can cause issues and they just dont want to deal with it...... (knights.)

    nnof knows, I have zero issues with them, as a matter of fact I am friends with a lot of them. When knights ran to a different quad then they said they were going to NNOF became thrawn's target. Our plan was knights but sense they were gone we needed something to do so we went after nnof and ruined their round to the point they held off multiple hammers to allow someone else to win so they didnt continue to get embarrassed.



    Shut it. You are not worthy of this discussion.
    How do you know I am worthy or not? Do you know me? IDTS!

  36. #76
    Philosopher jaruby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    1,589

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftwind View Post
    Shut it. You are not worthy of this discussion.

    Really? Do you know me as to say so, smarty Jacka ss? IDTS !
    Nope, and that doesnt change my opinion one bit. It does help confirm it though sense you cant even quote me correctly. Why post "IDTS" is that supposed to make you worthy? ewwwwww watch this.... VN, FATE, NATO, NWA, nnof, knights, GTB, DoH...... blah blah blah.... Only way I would care is if you are.... na, I dont care. Wait I changed my mind again, You are right all 7 of your posts and typing idts make you worthy.
    Last edited by jaruby; 05-17-2017 at 09:28 PM.
    1: RL, 2:jaruby, 3ika, 4:tabmaster, 5:ksd, 6:Noob Juice, 7:jabberwocky, 8:Mysteryman 9:Mel Gibson 10:morbid 11:had a daughter 12:FTW 13: morbid 14: NOOOO 15: infected 20: Thrawn 22: wtfdibrom 23: Ash Ketchum

    Mace are like bees... a few of them are easy to deal with but a swarm will kill you!!!

  37. #77

    Default

    Ah, so you are an ace..no, wait ..an ***. I see. You think l m making myself important posting IDTS. Well, not really, l m just a peon. But l was inside and saw the all thing, was close to the actors.. and l know it didn t worth in the first place. What is more.. l `ve told them one by one but they were too angry. A pity

  38. #78

    Scarecrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Just below the tropic of Capricorn.
    Posts
    6,256

    Default

    If you are all really as bored with usx as it seems, I'll leave this snippet for you to peruse. At least there will be proper competition to play against.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonothan Crane
    Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

  39. #79
    Tradesperson Bernard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    I'm around, don't worry.
    Posts
    406

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rost View Post
    first off bernard, you were born on the corner of weasel street and coward lane. so we all know everything you say and do is done without a backbone. so noone believes anything you say. second, wonka you openly admit to allowing cheaters to play with you, so your guilty by association. face it your a cheater AND btw i did finish above your account in attackers and hero ranking so my account was only slightly less irrelevant then yours

    I'm a coward and a weasel....??

    Coming from the guy who tried to destroy his own confeds WW and got his hammer chiefed because of it, I'm not sure how much merit your statement has.... or you for that matter.

  40. #80
    Philosopher jaruby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    1,589

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftwind View Post
    Ah, so you are an ace..no, wait ..an ***. I see. You think l m making myself important posting IDTS. Well, not really, l m just a peon. But l was inside and saw the all thing, was close to the actors.. and l know it didn t worth in the first place. What is more.. l `ve told them one by one but they were too angry. A pity
    I dont care in the slightest what you think of me, my duals or my allies. If we were playing at the same time and you decided you wanted to go at it your account would go away or be seriously messed up just like everyone else that tries. I will load up with my piddly defense or my traitor backstabbing friends will show with defense and your hammers will die, or with their garbage skills they will follow those bouncing hammers home with one of their tiny trash horse armies and wipe out your troopies a second after they return. But that is neither here nor there. I seriously do not think posting idts makes you important. lol

    I am glad you were there. Ive known the peeps you speak about for a LONG time. Im pretty sure I know how they play and who is telling the truth and who is continuing their agenda on the forums. All is good sugar pop.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    If you are all really as bored with usx as it seems, I'll leave this snippet for you to peruse. At least there will be proper competition to play against.
    If it isnt 3x it is not travian. Sorry.
    Last edited by jaruby; 05-19-2017 at 02:25 AM. Reason: I cant spell
    1: RL, 2:jaruby, 3ika, 4:tabmaster, 5:ksd, 6:Noob Juice, 7:jabberwocky, 8:Mysteryman 9:Mel Gibson 10:morbid 11:had a daughter 12:FTW 13: morbid 14: NOOOO 15: infected 20: Thrawn 22: wtfdibrom 23: Ash Ketchum

    Mace are like bees... a few of them are easy to deal with but a swarm will kill you!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •