Thread: Mouthfool

Are you still reading these forums? Bet you are!

Ahhh.... the good old days.

Edits are fun!!!
    Last edited by CM M.Hudson; 02-27-2017 at 11:28 PM. Reason: Merges are fun too

Mouthful does not mean a full mouth. Luisss, I still wuv you.

Hahahhaaa...

#mouthfool..
    Last edited by odinloki; 02-28-2017 at 03:01 AM.
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

Leave it be. This place is actually respectable again.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    Leave it be. This place is actually respectable again.
    But quiet. Let's thinknof something respectabke to talk about.....
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

Quote Originally Posted by Meherrin View Post
    But quiet. Let's thinknof something respectabke to talk about.....
    Quiet is better than nonsensical.

Plans are upon us. We'll be able to have a substantive and respectable conversation about GONE`s success or failures in taking and holding those. Things will be heating up and there will be much to comment upon.

Quote Originally Posted by Meherrin View Post
    But quiet.
    Yup. He's been "advised" to shut up. I got it confirmed. Lol.

Plans are upon us. We'll be able to have a substantive and respectable conversation about GONE`s success or failures in taking and holding those
    We actually put out a MM that no one, NO ONE is allowed to take any plans.. .......and we still took two sets before GONE did..
    lol smh..

#mouthfool..
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    We actually put out a MM that no one, NO ONE is allowed to take any plans.. .......and we still took two sets before GONE did..
    lol smh..
    3 MMs at least. I almost quit on principle.

Multiple languages.

3 MMs at least.
    lol, truth..

Multiple languages.
    This one had me rolling..

Just to share with the forum, the MM reiterated that our team was NOT taking any plans, because after two MM's stating that, then a couple accounts still went and took plans.. Sooo for those who had a hard time understanding Engrish, the message was conveyed so all could grasp the situation... lol..
    Here is the best part of that MM..

English:
    Do not take world wonder plans
    German:
    Nimm keine Weltwunder-Pläne
    Spanish:
    No tome planes de la maravilla del mundo
    Korean:
    세계의 이상한 계획을 세우지 마라.
    Japanese:
    世界の不思議な計画を取らない
    Chinese:
    不要採取世界奇觀的計劃
    French:
    Ne prenez pas les plans merveille du monde
    Russian:
    не принимают мировые планы чудо
    Hmong:
    tsis tau lub ntiaj teb no xav npaj
    Portuguese:
    Năo pegue planos maravilha do mundo
    Czech:
    neberou světové plány zázrak

You forgot Norwegian! Racist!

NO ONE is allowed to take any plans..
    Clearly it's an attempt to build me my WW.

Why did we take plans? I thought we didn't need plans cause we already have a plan.
    "The Universe speaks in many languages, but only one voice... It is the voice of our ancestors, speaking through us, and the voice of our inheritors, waiting to be born. It is the small, still voice that says: we are one. No matter the blood. No matter the skin. No matter the world. No matter the star. We are one. No matter the pain. No matter the darkness. No matter the loss. No matter the fear. We are one. Here, gathered together in common cause, we agree to recognise this singular truth and this singular rule: that we must be kind to one another. Because, each voice enriches us and ennobles us and each voice lost diminishes us. We are the voice of the Universe, the soul of creation, the fire that will light the way to a better future. We are one." ~G'kar

Quote Originally Posted by Kurtz View Post
    You forgot Norwegian! Racist!

Clearly it's an attempt....
    Nope..no hidden agenda..

Quote Originally Posted by The Burninator View Post
    Why did we take plans? I thought we didn't need plans cause we already have a plan.
    Well, you know, those shiny things pop up and reflexes kick in for some people.. lol

#mouthfool..

Lol, I thought the answer was gonna be "who said we have a plan?" or similar
    "The Universe speaks in many languages, but only one voice... It is the voice of our ancestors, speaking through us, and the voice of our inheritors, waiting to be born. It is the small, still voice that says: we are one. No matter the blood. No matter the skin. No matter the world. No matter the star. We are one. No matter the pain. No matter the darkness. No matter the loss. No matter the fear. We are one. Here, gathered together in common cause, we agree to recognise this singular truth and this singular rule: that we must be kind to one another. Because, each voice enriches us and ennobles us and each voice lost diminishes us. We are the voice of the Universe, the soul of creation, the fire that will light the way to a better future. We are one." ~G'kar

We should force Greg to build a WW.... or three!! Then he can update his signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    We should force Greg to build a WW.... or three!! Then he can update his signature.
    Hahahahaha, that was funny.. Ooooops, I think I just booted your account from BTDT..

#mouthfool..

Hahahahaha, that was funny.. Ooooops, I think I just booted your account from BTDT..

i

#mouthfool..
    Wait. I thought I was the only one to boot the good ones!

Take ALL the plans. (Been, There, Done, That, NOT JDs, NOT GONEs, NOT Luisssss, BTDT, CIS ROCKS, Lord Banes bane) CIS ROCKS is just a suggestion. LOL.

Just a drive by.
    The ORIGINALCisalpine! Retired

http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=95436 for the Awesome Natar Win
    http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=93085 For US S1 history

Haha, I am sure Luis checked to see if any account was booted