Thread: Amazing

Default Amazing

Has anyone else noticed how DEAD the forums are now?
    Good job! Lets just keep it that way.

http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=93085
    History of US1
    The ORIGINALCisalpine! Retired

http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=95436 for the Awesome Natar Win
    http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=93085 For US S1 history

Quote Originally Posted by Cisalpine View Post
    Has anyone else noticed how DEAD the forums are now?
    Good job! Lets just keep it that way.
    oh no_no_no_no_no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Someone quick, get a shot of adrenaline or espresso and add it to everyone's coffees.
    Usx: crybaby or S.I.M.P. when I play.
    US1: no_no
    US2: crybaby

Quote Originally Posted by jjpackrats View Post
    oh no_no_no_no_no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Someone quick, get a shot of adrenaline or espresso and add it to everyone's coffees.
    Come over to the lounge, I've got the expresso machine on.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

The whiners think they are winners. Silly people.

Well, GONE continues to lose members. 5 in February including a 10k pop account. Imagine when us4 ends and some of us have even more time on us1 to pick them apart some more.

We need some in game activity and something to talk about. Other wise it's someone insults us. We insult them. Around and around we go. If GONE could splat some hammers on BTDT or BTDT could blow up some caps that'd be great.

Plans are almost out... it's the calm before the storm. =P

The only thing sadder than their accounts getting banned is them recruiting from alliances they are at war with. Oh look, another TS member recruited. Why not just confed TS already? I mean, you have recruited more players from them than you have made delete (zero).

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    The only thing sadder than their accounts getting banned is them recruiting from alliances they are at war with. Oh look, another TS member recruited. Why not just confed TS already? I mean, you have recruited more players from them than you have made delete (zero).
    Is this not how BTDT got most of the TRA accounts?

Quote Originally Posted by bigboy21 View Post
    We did accept some - certainly not all - of the TRA accounts who approached us after we took the key accounts of the alliance apart, yes. Not exactly equivalent.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.

Quote Originally Posted by bigboy21 View Post
    Just in bad taste, declare war then recruit, but hey, would we expect anything less.......
    animals-bear-black_bear-fish-fishing-fussy_eaters-rhan775_low.jpg
    Usx: crybaby or S.I.M.P. when I play.
    US1: no_no
    US2: crybaby

Just in bad taste, declare war then recruit, but hey, would we expect anything less.......
    Yup, so pathetic. Rather than declaring war, they should have just sent a confed request. They have yet to make anybody even delete

animals-bear-black_bear-fish-fishing-fussy_eaters-rhan775_low.jpg
    Recruit? I don't believe we have asked anyone to join us. They have asked us if we would take them. That's not recruiting.

Gone recruiting from TS actually makes a lot of sense. They've been spiking farms for months now; might as well give them the tag so it makes up for their lost players. Plus, now it's not spiking, it's D-coordination.
    Qui tacet consentire videtur, ubi loqui debuit ac potuit.

[7:32 AM] Jason (Al Bundy raidslave): Who the **** loses an arti to 18 phalanx
    [7:32 AM] Old Timer US1: The same faction that loses one to 66 legos

Quote Originally Posted by Lurk View Post
    Plus, now it's not spiking, it's D-coordination.
    I wish I could +rep you again lol..

edit, forgot to sign my post..
    #
    Last edited by odinloki; 02-27-2017 at 05:44 PM.
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

I think they are scared to talk any longer.

Perhaps Clulisssss has finally been told to STFU by his alliance.

Only taken.... errrr 10 servers?

Quote Originally Posted by Kurtz View Post
    I think they are scared to talk any longer.
    You can only justify cheating and failure so long. DA at least still posts for us in his Skype chats.