View Poll Results: Who lies the most on us1 P&D?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lurk

0 0%
  • Luisss

5 41.67%
  • Cisalpine

0 0%
  • Odinloki

0 0%
  • Lord Bane

3 25.00%
  • Betty White

1 8.33%
  • Vicious_Machine

3 25.00%
  • DevilAnse

0 0%

Thread: Biggest Liar of us1 P&D

Default Biggest Liar of us1 P&D

Quote Originally Posted by Cisalpine View Post
    Maybe that could be a new forum poll. Who's the liar of S1? I have no reason to lie. If he would play, I would take him in a hot second and GLOAT about it. Your personal feelings are clouding your judgement.
    Obligatory words here
    Qui tacet consentire videtur, ubi loqui debuit ac potuit.

[7:32 AM] Jason (Al Bundy raidslave): Who the **** loses an arti to 18 phalanx
    [7:32 AM] Old Timer US1: The same faction that loses one to 66 legos

LOL. Lurk, some days you're the only reason I smile.
    The ORIGINALCisalpine! Retired

http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=95436 for the Awesome Natar Win
    http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=93085 For US S1 history

It's what I get for trying to post with distractions. Farm creation + kids + wife out for the day doesn't really make for a good environment. Wait till Greg logs on and sees how many D troops I queued in the hammer village. Again.

You could simplify your life by only queuing Lego

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    You could simplify your life by only queuing Lego
    I honestly would if farms weren't a minimum of 80 tiles out.

Lurk I cannot vote for myself. I am upset.

(And that's another lie I told! Tsk tsk.)

Quote Originally Posted by Game Over View Post
    Just lost all the respect I had for you LJ. We had a private conversation where you said you would not bring up this topic, but as many people had warned me, your word means nothing. Very disappointing because you had always been a great teammate to me and have provided me lots of good insight into the game.

I do not think too many people want to hear about history from that round. But a terrible quick summary is, there was a horrible group in the NE, where nobody trusted anybody. Back then, we used to actually have 4 quad wars on us1, so even being terrible, the NE mattered. Although the NE would eventually merge into one group called "SIO" (after going through multiple mergers and breakups prior), once again, nobody trusted anybody. There was the Queenlana group (not their name but people who followed her), the multiple spies (for Care and Kimmie), and then there was "our group". NW was NVF, and the SW was Care (eventually WW winners).

Who was "our group" leader(s)? Nobody outside our group knows or ever will - sorry, we have decided to keep our secrets (And I would need consent from too many people to share). What I can share is, V_M was just our public face, but he was never our real leader. We had our own core because we did not trust Queenlana.

So summary of why LJ is full of crap for that specific round:

1 - The BRs posted were never edited. The issue started because the NE (SIO) and NW (NVF) had a secret NAP. Yet one of NVF members launched on us. We sent him an IGM, and he said it was a "fake". That player was Corey, and LJ can verify with him that he blatantly lied to us during our NAP. No action was taken by NVF (LJ's alliance) after that betrayal. We never forgot about it the rest of the round; our only focus became to make sure NVF would not win, no matter what was required.

2 - The above sounds bad on Queenlana but it was not. I actually won a WW a round (or 2) later with her & LJ and as part of the SIO team. The issue was simply that Queenlana had an obsession with fighting Kimmie, and after point 1, we had an obsession with fighting NVF. Also, nothing against NVF personally. Fairy did an amazing job leading them, and they were winning most of the battles. We also hold no grudge against Corey. He lied in a war game to try to steal an artifact. It was a good play and almost worked.

3 - After V_M lost the artifacts as LJ keeps claiming. He remained under the SIO tag for weeks after. Nobody at all cared because everybody knew we had no way to defend against Care.

4 - This was my main annoyance and probably why I have returned to actually post on the forums (Also, X-Ray keeps zeroing my only village, so I have time). There was a player; SaeedCincy. There is a dual from India on there, Shah. He still plays with the SIO core last time I checked. Great player again.

We defended this account repeatedly all game. Then he planned an OP by himself, got his hammer killed and most of V_M's hammer. Shortly after, we moved an artifact to him to dodge an incoming (small). The idea was, he would take it and return it to us after incoming was passed. Instead, he took the artifact, offered it to NVF, and joined their wing.

So basically this account that we defended all round, planned an OP to kill one of our biggest hammers, and took an artifact to the enemy. Side note - a second account did the same thing (Offering an artifact to NVF in exchange for membership).

TL;DR - Everything LJ is saying is completely wrong. But at the same time, his alliance was accepting our members if they came to his wing with artifacts? What about our gold and time? Please don't complain when your team was openly recruiting our members if they stabbed us in the back.

Also, side note. Can somebody zero X-Ray for me?
    Jimmay! caught in lies again? Who'd have thunk it?