Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Day 60 Server Analysis

Default Day 60 Server Analysis

Good morning US2.

Pleasure seeing you all here. For those of you who don't know I'm RycorAbsinthe (IGN: Dank Weed) The leader of ĘP & ĘS . I figured I'd clarify this to everyone so you'd all know that I personally am a filthy biased individual and all of my opinions should be ignored. That being said we'll break this down by who's dominating each quadrant and everyone else is just a peasant so..... Lets get started.

SW Quadrant

S.W.+

Alliance Rank: #1

Number of Players: 54

Total Alliance Population:106,300

Average Pop./Member:1,933

Map:

S.W+ Getter map.jpg

Summary: S.W+ Is the remnants of the winning group SNS and H+ from last round as well as a few of the members from the losing team who went to the dark side after LD abandoned everyone. They are a pretty good group of guys and although they are probably going to end up being everyones competition at some point this server they deserve a hats off and maybe a hug

SE Quadrant

GG & GLLUAG

Alliance Ranking: #3 & #6

Number of Players: 80 Players

Total Alliance population: 142,992

Average Pop./Member: 1,787

Maps:

GG Getter Map.jpg

&

GLLUAG Getter Map.jpg

Summary: To start.... These guys have literally tried to enact some form of NAP/Merger/Alliance with every group on the server at some point in time. It's almost shameful. It seems that they have a few members scattered across the map but overall the team seems centralized the the SE quadrant and it appears to be their without and contention. So they get a cookie even though they are weak and lack leadership.

NW Quadrant

No one of any consequence.....

NE Quadrant

ĘP & ĘS

Alliance Rankings: #2 & #4

Number of Players: 113 players

Total Alliance Population: 179,301

Average Pop./Member: 1,587

Maps:

ÆP Getter Map.jpg

&

ÆS Getter Map.jpg

Summary: ĘP & ĘS are like 30 preformed people with a bunch of guys coming down off their high from winning against LLUA on another server Theres clearly some fat to trim in the ranks with an overall top notch player base with a few who are weighing down the overall ranking. Lots of talent, quite a few greenhorns to train. Should be interesting to see how their leadership team and player base turn out.

Honorable mentions:

TD

Alliance Ranking: #5

Number of Players: 46

Alliance Population: 67,207

Average Pop./Member: 1,461

Map:

TD Getter Map.jpg

Summary: TD looks to be pretty dug in to the South West. Either they have a strategy that involves unifying their quad or they really want to have some in quad catting fun
    Either way this rag tag group gets a pat on the back for being in contention as a controlling power in the South West.

Alcohol

Alliance Ranking: #8

Number of Players: 17

Alliance Population: 36,704

Average Pop./Member: 2,159

Map:

Alcohol Getter Map.jpg

Summary: Not much is known about this group other than many people can recognize their tags from other servers or even US2 native tags. They clearly want to do their own thing. Rumors have it they made people submit to the will of their WW and had them feed it on another server. I'd like to see that kind of imposition here

Overall Server Summary: It's obvious that the SW quadrant will be dominated by S.W.+ Eventually merging or gutting TD and Alcohol. Overall it's clear they are going to be a coordinated and talented 120+ player meta undoubtably. They are the number one threat on the server and should not be ignored in any fashion. ĘP & ĘS will take the NE but it will be a fight that may cost their ranks. They will most likely end up being a 120 +/- player team for endgame. GLLUAG and GG will probably try and hug their way into ARZ and whatever forms in the NW..... N.A.O remnants maybe? They might end up being a problem for everyone if ignored. Consider them to be a 120+ player meta as well.

Overall it's clear this will be a three quadrant endgame! Hopefully a four quad race if the NW gets their heads together. Everyone please weigh in your opinions below.

-Tom
    Last edited by RycorAbsinthe; 02-14-2017 at 03:56 AM.
    Something about how I am

Default Ha!

If, I may. I am an returning player of.... 9 years. And it is funny.

I keep on hearing this "hugging"... Of course you are going to have hugging....every member of EVERY alliance is settling out in the middle of no where! You grab the most active and experience players in the middle. You take each other out...But, really....a weeks travel to, in hopes take out someone.....

When this server is over...... I have settled my 1 village in -1000 -1000

Lightbulb bad english!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RycorAbsinthe View Post
    That being sad we'll break this down...
    maybe you mean "said" no "sad"??!?! or maybe you too sad?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Krad_UZ View Post
    If, I may. I am an returning player of.... 9 years. And it is funny.

I keep on hearing this "hugging"... Of course you are going to have hugging....every member of EVERY alliance is settling out in the middle of no where! You grab the most active and experience players in the middle. You take each other out...But, really....a weeks travel to, in hopes take out someone.....

When this server is over...... I have settled my 1 village in -1000 -1000
    Thanks for the cookie

It's nice to see how many groups have decided that they are going to be going solo. I've seen 60 team alliances bring 180 player metas to their knees. It's always fun to joke about anything and everything strategically because in the end. Any method done right can achieve a win. Even a natar win

Quote Originally Posted by Beep View Post
    maybe you mean "said" no "sad"??!?! or maybe you too sad?!?
    Great response contributing to the overall longevity of the forums. Point out the one spelling mistake amidst all that math and information. What a great guy you are. Round of applause for the guy with 6 posts who's still using improper grammar to point out aforementioned single grammatical/spelling error.

Last edited by RycorAbsinthe; 02-13-2017 at 06:32 PM.
    Something about how I am

I personally am a filthy biased individual and all of my opinions should be ignored.
    -Tom
    Is this the new rule 18 ??

S.W.+
    Summary: members from the loosing team
    What did they set free ??

NW Quadrant
    No one of any consequence.....

Point out the one spelling mistake
    You made a math mistake ^^ there too..
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

What did they set free ??
    I can't remember. I loost it.

Math
    Something about how I am

Exclamation contradiction!!??!

Great response contributing to the overall longevity of the forums. Point out the one spelling mistake amidst all that math and information. What a great guy you are. Round of applause for the guy with 6 posts who's still using improper grammar to point out aforementioned single grammatical/spelling error.

wow you use smart words corrected now you too smart

maybe i better then you in my languege!??!!?

and wow you too have more then 750 forums posts and i only 6 you must have many friends

The forums are for jokes, lies, and spinning the truth. They have barely anything to do with game strategy at all
    you also "sad" this?!?! or maybe you're forums duals??!!?

ROTFLMAO. Why Rycor, I do believe you have a fan. Happy Valentine's Day!
    The ORIGINALCisalpine! Retired

http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=95436 for the Awesome Natar Win
    http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=93085 For US S1 history

Quote Originally Posted by Cisalpine View Post
    ROTFLMAO. Why Rycor, I do believe you have a fan. Happy Valentine's Day!
    Invalids deserve love too
    Something about how I am

Default Yeah, yeah, oh yeah!

I just dropped in to see what condition my condition was in.

I'm coming for all of you.

I meant your cookies.

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not my cookies!!!!!
    Something about how I am

Seems legit, prepping for US2 endgame

I am wondering why it looks like Alch, TD, SW and talk are blobbing together right now. Word on the street is that SW is also trying to get GLLUG to work with them too. Why does one alliance always blob the rest together. It has always been something I have seen and everyone talks about a 4 quad war. to the people in GLLUAG. You guys worked hard on S3 and had a respectable group. you should not have been taking orders from Mec and you guys have grown up and now are coming in more preformed. Please make a solo run but do not give in and let them do the same stuff. You actually have a very solid group again and its looking way way better. To be honest, I would like to have another win under my belt, but if there was another team I would like to see get a win it would be you. But you need to make solid moves on two boarders, if you make it hard on both boarder teams it will help. There is a reason SW is reaching out to you and I will explain. They want time to sim up huge hammers and not have to fight. Give em hell and so will we.
    US1:
    R4 Poopydiapers Rebels and Grassy
    R6 Lethal Jimmy: Ethos http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2303146e4a1
    R7 Julius Pleaser
    US2: R6 Churchill Downs: Bacon (dual) http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354796f9e4 The rebuild http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354849ce46
    US3: R8 Evolution http://travian-reports.net/us/report/223457ba7b3
    US6: R4 Snowflake - GAH EGR (wish I had saved the report)
    US7: R3 Lethaljimmy - ACME (EGH should have saved these ones too)

Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    I am wondering why it looks like Alch, TD, SW and talk are blobbing together right now. Word on the street is that SW is also trying to get GLLUG to work with them too. Why does one alliance always blob the rest together. It has always been something I have seen and everyone talks about a 4 quad war. to the people in GLLUAG. You guys worked hard on S3 and had a respectable group. you should not have been taking orders from Mec and you guys have grown up and now are coming in more preformed. Please make a solo run but do not give in and let them do the same stuff. You actually have a very solid group again and its looking way way better. To be honest, I would like to have another win under my belt, but if there was another team I would like to see get a win it would be you. But you need to make solid moves on two boarders, if you make it hard on both boarder teams it will help. There is a reason SW is reaching out to you and I will explain. They want time to sim up huge hammers and not have to fight. Give em hell and so will we.
    Jimmy, how you gonna do us all like that.

Telling me not to smack talk them and then get all the glory yourself.

Brrrrrrr I feel cold from your shoulder
    Something about how I am

Look at your team first. You guys are allied with ARZ.
    And no, we are not in talks with GGLUA. Get your information straight
    Quote Originally Posted by LordDeath View Post
    If anyone is looking for a preformed team to join up with please feel free to apply
    1. FwB was not a preformed team.
    Battle Reports:
    Finals 2016:
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/444870c3228
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/44487179c06

Quote Originally Posted by ArabChuckNorris View Post
    We are not in talks with GGLUA. Get your information straight
    So just everyone else mentioned right?
    Something about how I am

So just everyone else mentioned right?
    I don't know about the others and I can't speak about it. But when my alliance has operations after operations to kill GGLUA and jimmy is here just sharing wrong information (as always), then I must step in.
    If anyone is looking for a preformed team to join up with please feel free to apply
    Battle Reports:
    Finals 2016:

I don't know about the others and I can't speak about it. But when my alliance has operations after operations to kill GGLUA and jimmy is here just sharing wrong information (as always), then I must step in.
    (heidy)
    Something about how I am

And no, we are not in talks with GGLUA. Get your information straight
    I posted a report of me chatting an Arz player yesterday so you seem to avoid the facts or I did not get the memo. I sent my hero out to a defense call from an arz player today so I think your Intel is bad and I am happy to provide the report for the hero points I got today.
    US1:
    R7 Julius Pleaser
    US2: R6 Churchill Downs: Bacon (dual) http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354796f9e4 The rebuild http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354849ce46

Gutting and hugging aren't the same thing....
    Something about how I am

I posted a report of me chatting an Arz player yesterday so you seem to avoid the facts or I did not get the memo. I sent my hero out to a defense call from an arz player today so I think your Intel is bad and I am happy to provide the report for the hero points I got today.
    Santa clause is also real buddy.
    Battle Reports:
    Finals 2016:

Default Here you go

http://travian-reports.net/us/report...51,4475408753f

You still think that?

I posted a report of me chatting an Arz player yesterday. I sent my hero out to a defense call from an arz player today..
    So you are huggling then..?? Chatting and defending = huggling, no ??
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    No no. He's definition of huggling is only when they send resources to players in his team.
    Battle Reports:
    Finals 2016:

No no. He's definition of huggling is only when they send resources to players in his team.
    When do I get to have these resources?
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    When do I get to have these resources?
    Never, he says he doesn't huggle..

I wonder if I'll be getting any of these resources.
    Something about how I am

While we're at it, I'd also like some resources.
    US1 - Redemption. US2 - Luisss.

"Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

You guys are going to have to send Jimmy a PM through here, as an IGM, or through Skype for your fair share of the resources.
    Battle Reports:
    Finals 2016:

So if he sends, then that officially makes him a "huggler"..?

I think that we all need to have a long conversation about when Tom says he has spies in everyones group chats (Including Slack) he means it..... and that he knows exactly who is huggling who and who's trying to make deals with him and others while lying.

We might be a little huggy here in the NE but you guys should probably ask about the nice NW/SW meta they have formed over there and + central. I just thought it was funny that people thought I was bluffing. We know guys. The jig is up. Extend the confed so you can make us declaring war easier
    Something about how I am

Something along those lines.
    Battle Reports:
    Finals 2016:

Something along those lines.
    Hug.png

I asked ARZ for a few resources. I got more than I bargained for
    Something about how I am

My bad for not noticing my errors there and auto correct changed it from catting. That report is in the defense thread and I also helped defend against the same ARZ player. So here is proof for you, but lets ask for the same from you guys. Would you care to dispute the Snuggle fest your alliance is trying to pull off even prior to artifacts dropping, you guys already are taking in 2 QUADS.

US1:
    R7 Julius Pleaser

Hug.png

I asked ARZ for a few resources. I got more than I bargained for
    Alright. HUGGLING CONFIRMED. Jimmy approves this message.

My bad for not noticing my errors there and auto correct changed it from catting. That report is in the defense thread and I also helped defend against the same ARZ player. So here is proof for you, but lets ask for the same from you guys. Would you care to dispute the Snuggle fest your alliance is trying to pull off even prior to artifacts dropping, you guys already are taking in 2 QUADS.

Dang, you guys are also farming hero XP off of un-wanted ARZ hammers? Nice.
    Battle Reports:
    Finals 2016:

Not like it worked out last time for you ACN. You might need to eat a few more memberberrys. Snuggling 3 quads on s3 resulted in 3 WWs at zero and a loss.
    US1:
    R7 Julius Pleaser

but lets ask for the same from you guys. Would you care to dispute the Snuggle fest your alliance is trying to pull off even prior to artifacts dropping, you guys already are taking in 2 QUADS.
    Was this a question for me ?

Not like it worked out last time for you ACN. You might need to eat a few more memberberrys. Snuggling 3 quads on s3 resulted in 3 WWs at zero and a loss.
    Sure wouldn't if its led by Foley.
    Battle Reports:
    Finals 2016:

Why is my name being mentioned?

I'm tired of the crap about US3.

Preformed team of 2 alliances against a bunch of random competing alliances. Get over it already.