Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Trolls are sadists and psychopaths

Quote Originally Posted by Pile of Pandas View Post
    So, I read a number of articles today on Time, Forbes, and Psychology today about how forum and internet trolls are sadists and psychopaths. We have many who claim to be the best at trolling here in our little S1 world. Discuss?
    I have trolled and been trolled. I would agree that trolls are crazy. I find that most of them are narcissists, with selective memory and ADD. About 5 years ago, I was tasked with being the forum face. This required some forum tactics I am not proud of at times. There was a point I got down into the muck to deal with the trolls. I have found S1 to be the worst of the worst. Most of the other forums, I think there is a level of respect for other players and the forum plays less into it. The easiest way to avoid it is just do not come in here and inform your base that 90% of the stuff in the forum is to mislead and defame others. At least that has been my experience on here. I have had some battles on most embassies but the levels this one gets to is a little worse than others. After a few years, they start to grow on you and I have even made several friends (prior enemys) through some forum fodder.

The only advise I can give is this. Ask yourself why the person is trolling. Some are sad people, some are sadistic, some just want the attention. Others play it as part of the game but all of them have a mask on and it is not truly who they are.
    Last edited by lethaljimmy; 02-13-2017 at 04:45 AM.
    US1:
    R4 Poopydiapers Rebels and Grassy
    R6 Lethal Jimmy: Ethos http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2303146e4a1
    R7 Julius Pleaser
    US2: R6 Churchill Downs: Bacon (dual) http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354796f9e4 The rebuild http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354849ce46
    US3: R8 Evolution http://travian-reports.net/us/report/223457ba7b3
    US6: R4 Snowflake - GAH EGR (wish I had saved the report)
    US7: R3 Lethaljimmy - ACME (EGH should have saved these ones too)

Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    all of them have a mask on and it is not truly who they are.
    For some it is the only place where the mask comes off.
    What can be broken, must be broken.

Quote Originally Posted by nichmanic View Post
    If that is the case then, those people go into the phsycopath bucket.
    US1:
    R4 Poopydiapers Rebels and Grassy
    R6 Lethal Jimmy: Ethos http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2303146e4a1
    R7 Julius Pleaser
    US2: R6 Churchill Downs: Bacon (dual) http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354796f9e4 The rebuild http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354849ce46
    US3: R8 Evolution http://travian-reports.net/us/report/223457ba7b3
    US6: R4 Snowflake - GAH EGR (wish I had saved the report)
    US7: R3 Lethaljimmy - ACME (EGH should have saved these ones too)

Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    psychopath bucket.
    future account name?

We had a discussion a few rounds ago about this and used the example of Superman. Is Clark Kent the real person and Superman is the act or is Superman the real person and Clark Kent the act? In the context of the conversation am I the person more saint or more Bane?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    We had a discussion a few rounds ago about this and used the example of Superman. Is Clark Kent the real person and Superman is the act or is Superman the real person and Clark Kent the act?
    Thread worth finding and pasting here? Interesting discussion for sure. Maybe I will take this too far, but I think about stuff like that as well.

Kal-El is his only "real" identity but he took on the guise of Clark Kent by the upbringing of his Earthly parents that loved him as their own. They wanted to shield him from society while he grew into a man and became mentally strong enough to change the world with his supernatural abilities. But why did he keep the whole Clark Kent getup as an adult? Was he still hiding from society or did he have something to prove to himself? Or was he hiding from himself and not society?

Or is Kal-El trapped under the Superman identity from his obsessive need to be wholly accepted?DOES THE WORLD NEED SUPERMAN OR DOES SUPERMAN NEED THE WORLD?

In the Christopher Reeves Superman 2, Clark Kent is shown to become a bit jealous and insecure that Lois Lane fawns over Superman while she simultaneously writes Clark off as a naive and boyish coworker friend. Clark forces most of that projected character under his attempt to keep his identities separate, but was this from habit or as a challenge to be accepted by other humans while he was seen only as human? And one with not much to offer other than innocence and reliability of character.

In the same series, Terence Stamp did a remarkable job playing General Zod (my favorite supervillain character ever created) and exposed Superman's only other weakness than Kryptonite. "He actually cares for these Earth people." But why does Kal-El care? Kal-El is loosely translated as "Voice of God", but is he that pure and holy? Or is he selfishly getting his needs for love and acceptance taken care of by putting on the red cape? Would he complain that nobody makes Kal-El feel loved under his human identity if he felt that someone would listen? Maybe he has a complex brought on by all these things outside of his control. Playing Superman relieved him of the anxiety from his ongoing struggle to be liked on a human level by the people he shared a community with.

But seriously, every scene with Terance Stamp as Zod gives me goose bumps and makes me laugh hysterically all at the same time.

In that same movie, Gene Hackman's version of Lex Luthor even found the Fortress of Solitude at one point yet Kal-El still keeps his Clark Kent identity after defeating the antagonists. Before the climax in storyline, Kal-El removed his powers using the Fortress of Solitude to have one of his own with Lois Lane after she figured out her suspicions of him were actually true.

In the end, even though she wanted him more than anything else in the world, when she cried in her office asking him to say he loved her, Kal-El instead remained silent, removed his Clark Kent windshield glasses and did some mind manipulation kiss trick to remove that memory from her head. But was that to protect Lois from her own feelings or because he didn't want Lois anymore after it seemed like she may still be more attracted to his extraterrestrial place of origin than his emotional heart?

Afterall, right before Kal-EL erases her memory she says, "I am jealous of the whole world." This is in reference to what he can do for others with his powers and that he feels a need to continue providing those powers for mankind's benefit.

That's a pretty sexy resume though, amiright ladies? But what kind of a man wouldn't have a complex after experiencing this all his life?

The audience generally believes it is out of his duty not to let anything come between him protecting Earth, but what if he just missed the emotional safety net of being the biggest alpha male on planet Earth? What if it had nothing to do with a need to protect the planet he was involuntarily shipped to at birth?

In the alternate ending he doesn't erase her memory they just talk about how they can still interact but the idea is that the world needs Superman and this need is more important than their personal love for each other. That seems more pure than the version that was released to theaters.

In the theater version, after he broke it off with Lois and erased parts of her brain he went back to the diner he got beat up at when he had no powers and pushed the bully into a pinball machine like a shuffleboard disc. Was it to make sure no other innocent people would be humilated by the bully? Or was Kal-El being a bit of a bully at this point? After all, he walked up in there like the biggest dork...pushing up his mini riot shield lenses and shuffling along all sheepishly up to the guy to coax him into picking another fight.

Did he just want to take his anger over not being loved out on someone? Was it payback for all the times he allowed himself to be bullied as a kid in respect of his Earthly parents wishes to keep his unique powers masked?

Remember in Superman 3 when Richard Pryor exposed him to synthetic Kryptonite and then Superman split into Clark Kent and disgruntled drunk Superman? Was the evil side from chemical exposure or did the exposure simply remove his inner filter? Did he have a subconscious hatred for his human identity that was suppressed from years of mimicking what he thought was the best way to blend in? Did Clark defeat the evil or did the real side of him realize he still needed Clark to cope with his mental and emotional problems which led to the dissipation of his anger and undisciplined rage?

In Superman 4 (Christopher Reeves), Clark Kent gets patronized by the goober at the gym when he's exercising with a lady friend. "Come here, Clarky!" (uh, Clarky?) "No pain no gain!" Clark falls to the ground in clumsy fashion after being tossed a barbell. Right after the lady leaves Clark grabs a heavier barbell and tosses it back to the guy and completely knocks him off his workout bench.

Was Kal-El so caught up in his thoughts that he forgot he was acting as Clark Kent, or is he low-key just having a little fun with humans that act cocky? Like the bully from Superman 2.

Or is he a bit of a hound and doesn't care as much about what people thought of him if a pretty lady wasn't watching?

Something else I have noticed...How many times did Superman save a male human that wasn't a woman's young child? Go ahead and list them for me, I'm honestly curious...
    Did no men ever call for Superman's help or did he have selective super hearing?

Do writers not want men to feel emasculted? Do they want men to imagine themselves being Superman? Do they want women and children to get a sense of enjoyment or safety imagining a world where a "super" man would protect them always?

Or is Superman starving for affection and we only see it in his actions because he has been brainwashed into being a hero that he never asked to be?

When he gave up his powers for Lois was it out of love, or he just want to know that he can be loved by a woman while only having the attributes of a beta male? Does he need to know a woman would be with him for reasons that have nothing to do with him being able to beat any man to death with dirty looks alone?

In the context of the conversation am I the person more saint or more Bane?
    Is your drive for personal gain or to improve/safeguard the community/beliefs in which you feel a sense of belonging to?

In Man of Steel, Michael Shannon's portrayal of Zod, his last words to Kal-El are, "We could have built a new Krypton in this squalor, but you chose the humans over us. I exist only to protect Krypton. That is the sole purpose for why I was born. And every action I take, no matter how violent, or how cruel, is for the greater good of my people. And now, I have no people. My soul... that is what you have taken from me!"

Zod is labeled as a supervillain and his drive in the Christopher Reeves version is to kill the son of Jor-El and be supreme ruler of the new world he now inhabits. In the Man of Steel version, Zod wishes to capture the only creature that can stop him from fulfilling his purpose of turning Earth into the new Krypton. Does this version of Zod even understand his actions to be immoral given his engineered purpose? The one from the Christopher Reeves version seemed to, but the Michael Shannons portrayal has blurrier lines.

Did Superman fight to keep Earth for Earthlings in the name of protecting the innocent or because Zod was tampering with Kal-El's sense of emotional security? Is there ever a difference for Kal-El?

If you want to bring the Bane element from Batman into the mix I suppose I should wait to open that therapy session given how long this one already has been. For quick thought....

As Bane, there might not be the implied symbiosis like with Joker and Batman, but you would essentially have a manifesto that stems from why you are wearing the mask, not so much who you are hiding behind it. "It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan."

Fed: "If I take off that mask will you die?"
    Bane: "It will be extemely painful."
    Fed: "Your'e a big guy."
    Bane: "For you."

Is Bane saying he would physically beat him for removing it, or would the Fed experience a sense of abhorrence upon learning what was done to Bane to require such a mask be worn?

Is the mask just to provide oxygen supply or is it a symbol of how scary some people can become as a result of the pain and suffering they have endured?

Are you even the one on this server with the mask?

Ask yourself, "did I choose my plan or has it been chosen for me? Are these my own thoughts or have they been planted there? Is my adversary pure and selfless in his need to protect those I find undeserving of my respect, or am I chasing my own hungers? Am I the one protecting Gotham from it's newest and biggest threat to those that call US1 home? Are they using me to fit their own narrative or to sharpen their own abilities?"

Until next time, LB.

And I thought I wrote a lot of bollocks. Not that I've had time to read it all, but you know....

Thread worth finding and pasting here?
    It was Skype. I joined up with former enemies and had some interesting discussions.

Terence Stamp did a remarkable job playing General Zod (my favorite supervillain character ever created)
    You're going to love my Bow Before Bane routine.

Fortress of Solitude
    This is the nickname of my vacation place.

Tthe biggest alpha male on planet Earth?
    Is Luisss the beta of the forums?

TWas Kal-El so caught up in his thoughts that he forgot he was acting as Clark Kent,
    Speaking of thoughts you should shorten these as most posters won't read this.

Is your drive for personal gain or to improve/safeguard the community/beliefs in which you feel a sense of belonging to?
    It's hard to realize gain and glory from anonymity so I'm rather altruistic.

In Man of Steel, Michael Shannon's portrayal of Zod, his last words to Kal-El are, "We could have built a new Krypton in this squalor, but you chose the humans over us. I exist only to protect Krypton. That is the sole purpose for why I was born. And every action I take, no matter how violent, or how cruel, is for the greater good of my people. And now, I have no people. My soul... that is what you have taken from me!"
    Now this might be an accurate quote.

I"It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan."
    Another very accurate quote. All that matters is the plan...

Am I the one protecting Gotham from it's newest and biggest threat to those that call US1 home?
    Of course. There's only one alliance that's been accused of lying, cheating and bullying. To help others against this threat is to protect the integrity of us1. A troll and a villain to you may be a hero to others.

Now I have a headache.
    The ORIGINALCisalpine! Retired

http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=95436 for the Awesome Natar Win
    http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=93085 For US S1 history

Quote Originally Posted by Cisalpine View Post
    Now I have a headache.
    I just took a few Aleve myself.

So mainly the shortened version of this is. Everyone no matter who they are has to fight their own inner demons. This is done in many different ways.

1. Some feel the need to follow a path that someone laid out before them. Since they have no_no free will.

2. Some feel the need to protect themselves by protecting others.

3. Some start out on a direct mission and it gets blindly diverted by chaos and destruction.

4. Some feel the need to sit back and watch others destroy themselves from the inside out, because of trivial things. Which is what most of us wait for postings about on here.

None of these are pointed at any one person, account or alliance. But they could be!!!!!!!!
    Usx: crybaby or S.I.M.P. when I play.
    US1: no_no
    US2: crybaby

Do writers not want men to feel emasculted? Do they want men to imagine themselves being Superman? Do they want women and children to get a sense of enjoyment or safety imagining a world where a "super" man would protect them always?

Or is Superman starving for affection and we only see it in his actions because he has been brainwashed into being a hero that he never asked to be?

When he gave up his powers for Lois was it out of love, or he just want to know that he can be loved by a woman while only having the attributes of a beta male? Does he need to know a woman would be with him for reasons that have nothing to do with him being able to beat any man to death with dirty looks alone?
    I read and enjoyed this, but then, I'm a former major with a great fondness for deep analysis of cultural texts.

Superman is a complex cultural icon, with so many different texts from different eras and different media. I enjoyed your examination of some aspects of the specific film sequence, esoecially the gender politics, which ought perhaps to be considered in light of the backlash against feminism and the general shift toward conservatism of the 80s (the Reagan years) in the US.

If we take the depiction of Lois Lane in the movies to be a representation of the popular conception of a feminist woman in this era, then your suggestions that the writers are struggling with issues of (imagined, or feared) emasculation may not be far from the target. Thus Superman's rejection of a relationship with Lois and his return to the diner are part of the same thing - the need to reassert alpha masculinity after a near-brush with the feminising effects of a relationship with a woman.

Of course, there are complexities and contradictions in the presentation of Lois as a successful career woman - but then she has often be shown as a woman who has somehow made a name fir herself as a savvy reporter who tajes risks and gets the big stories - but as soon as Superman enters her narrative, she becones incompetent, unable to successfully navigate the risks and requirements of the job she was once so capable of dealing with. What's up with that, anyway?

Just some thoughts on your Superman post.

I don't know the original Batman/Bane texts, so I'll refrain from comment there, except to note that you seem to have strayed from textual analysis of a cultural product to armchair psychology. To which I can only say what I've said before here - the successful trolls are performing that role deliberately for reasons having far more to do with the game than with their inner selves.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

Quote Originally Posted by Meherrin View Post
    Lois as a successful career woman
    I had to read this three times. I thought for sure you said "Luisss as a successful career woman."

the successful trolls are performing that role deliberately for reasons having far more to do with the game than with their inner selves.
    This. Iron Banner take note.

"Luisss as a successful career woman."
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by jjpackrats View Post
    Everyone no matter who they are has to fight their own inner demons.
    (true points made)
    None of these are pointed at any one person, account or alliance. But they could be!!!!!!!!
    Well said

I read and enjoyed this, but then, I'm a former major with a great fondness for deep analysis of cultural texts.
    (provides interesting perspectives)
    Just some thoughts on your Superman post.
    As you might gather my enjoyment is more on a hobbyist level, but I think its cool that you took a moment to add some thoughts in a way that doesn't leave me feeling discounted. You make a great point about about real world conservatism regarding the particular franchise I used in my ramblings. It makes me want to watch the newer Man of Steel again and pay closer attention to Lois now that I have thought about what you are saying to see if there's fundamental differences in character.

I realize popular movies tend to incorporate current events or social values of the present, but I didn't look at Superman as a cultural icon that changes with the times quite as clearly as you are putting it.

I don't know the original Batman/Bane texts, except to note that you seem to have strayed from textual analysis of a cultural product to armchair psychology... - the successful trolls are performing that role deliberately for reasons having far more to do with the game than with their inner selves.
    Yes, your observations are accurate in the shift. This is intentional.

I agree with your statement about successful trolling and to clarify, I have no interest in partaking in armchair psychology in any areas outside of forum or in-game personas within the confines of our shared gaming platform. I am not qualified to be anyone's real world mental health professional.

Also, I think the best trollers are the ones that see it like a charter fishing boat. You drop your bait in the sea and keep the motor on "troll" as you slowly pull the bait along. Like if you put your car in drive but refrain from accelerating. Sometimes its to learn more about someone or something, and others it's simply the "mental warfare" you see mentioned in the forum embassy thread. Either way, the best ones test bait, styles, etc. to whatever body of water they fish in and for what type of animal they are looking to land.

The worst ones just provide me with mental images of an unkempt hobbit living under or along side a bridge. They feel defensive over their turf or personal being and react out of some kind of survival threat thing and/or attack what they are afraid of but don't see that it is not really providing them with safety or resolution in the long run. The moment their mindset changes to a state of positivity, they can "L2T" but before this takes place there will be no room for growth.

Speaking of thoughts you should shorten these as most posters won't read this.
    You already know my intentions are not to appeal to most posters. Would you agree with one of your comrades (possibly even your own wording) that I talk a lot without saying much? Inquiring minds

You're going to love my Bow Before Bane routine.
    You will enjoy my welcoming of formidability as I will the day you admit to yourself the true reason why you have stayed to play in this sandbox.

It's hard to realize gain and glory from anonymity so I'm rather altruistic.
    I do not yet find enough substance to share agreement here, but you will hold my observations until I feel more certain about you.

A troll and a villain to you may be a hero to others.
    ::bows slightly while LB's apprentices unroll a Dojo mat but does not break eye contact or blink::

is more on a hobbyist level, but I think its cool that you took a moment to add some thoughts in a way that doesn't leave me feeling discounted.
    It's a difficult conversation to have and an easy one to feel discounted. I've often tried to post these on social media but get very little traction. You may enjoy more reading, Google "the dark knight rises allegory" and there are a number of articles including Al Jazeera`s discussion of it being a metaphor for crumbling empire.

Also, I think the best trollers are the ones that see it like a charter fishing boat.
    You sir get it.

The worst ones just provide me with mental images of an unkempt hobbit living under or along side a bridge.
    JD, OF, and Luisss...

Otherwise not so much. You know I've spent years playing this game. We play daily with other people, relationships grow, I've become friends with many people on here and have met people from Travian (including opponents).

Despite all the stereotypes, prejudices or rehashed insults those I know have typically fallen into one of two camps. 75% of the time they're relatively successful and well adjusted and 25% they're very sick with an excess of free time. All have been good people...

Part 2 from your double post...

Would you agree with one of your comrades (possibly even your own wording) that I talk a lot without saying much? Inquiring minds
    You use too much fluff. Otherwise you're solid.

you admit to yourself the true reason why you have stayed to play in this sandbox.
    I stayed to defend Cis and Greg from a bully.

::bows slightly while LB's apprentices unroll a Dojo mat but does not break eye contact or blink::

As you might gather my enjoyment is more on a hobbyist level, but I think its cool that you took a moment to add some thoughts in a way that doesn't leave me feeling discounted. You make a great point about about real world conservatism regarding the particular franchise I used in my ramblings. It makes me want to watch the newer Man of Steel again and pay closer attention to Lois now that I have thought about what you are saying to see if there's fundamental differences in character.

I realize popular movies tend to incorporate current events or social values of the present, but I didn't look at Superman as a cultural icon that changes with the times quite as clearly as you are putting it.
    If you really want to see how a cultural icon can change with the times, check out the ways in which Wonder Woman has been portrayed since her introduction. Some of the shifts in presentation can give you whiplash.

You already know my intentions are not to appeal to most posters. Would you agree with one of your comrades (possibly even your own wording) that I talk a lot without saying much? Inquiring minds
    I rather enjoy your style, and would not agree that you talk a lot without saying much - you may talk a lot, yes, but much is said. Of course, @i have been accused of being a bit verbose myself, so my opinion may not carry much weight on this subject.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

This thread has more substance than my substance thread. Interesting.

This thread has more substance than my substance thread. Interesting.
    that is because when the cartoons or comic references come out. So do the kids at heart.
    no_no worries. It will turn back into a normal thread again soon I am sure.

no_no worries. It will turn back into a normal thread again soon I am sure.
    QFT. Someone just needs to mention one of the trigger words

Quote Originally Posted by Kurtz View Post
    Luisss, Luisss, Luisss
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

Clulisss, Clulisss, Clulisss
    ^ Fixt.

Lying Luisss, Lying Luisss, Lying Luisss
    ^ Fixt.

^ Fixt.

I've been told this works as well...

Luisss, Luisss, Luisss
    You might not be in the loop, so I'm gonna fill you in on the fact that we consider Lord Bane to be the candyman.

I'm the bump in the night...
    The thing their nightmares are made of...

I'm the bump in the night...
    The thing their nightmares are made of...
    Nah, you're more like a creepy uncle that listens in to all of conversations and we're kind of worried you're going to walk in while we're changing.

Nah, you're more like a creepy uncle that listens in to all of conversations and we're kind of worried you're going to walk in while we're changing.

Oh, gross. Seriously that's ******* nasty. Next time you're about to use the word "classy" think of this.
    Qui tacet consentire videtur, ubi loqui debuit ac potuit.

[7:32 AM] Jason (Al Bundy raidslave): Who the **** loses an arti to 18 phalanx
    [7:32 AM] Old Timer US1: The same faction that loses one to 66 legos

That's worse than a dead spouse joke.

It wasn't meant as a pedo joke. Poor analogy, I admit and apologize for what it implies. However, I meant it as we're afraid to do or say anything because you are always watching. Like, you are waiting to catch us with our pants down and use it to your advantage either in game or here on the forum.

Apology accepted

It wasn't meant.....
    Apology accepted
    But now I can't remove the visual.. Thanks PoP, thanks a lot.......
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    But now I can't remove the visual.. Thanks PoP, thanks a lot.......
    Here I will help you remove the visual......

Ermahgerd-Pop-Tarts-Meme.jpg

Here I will help you remove the visual......

perp terts
    This will also undo the damage his twins did...

Qui tacet consentire videtur, ubi loqui debuit ac potuit.

[7:32 AM] Jason (Al Bundy raidslave): Who the **** loses an arti to 18 phalanx
    [7:32 AM] Old Timer US1: The same faction that loses one to 66 legos

Chicken curry????