Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hat tip to Android/TrailerParkBoyz/BTDT

Default Hat tip to Android/TrailerParkBoyz/BTDT

Well done, guys.

No excuses or spin.

Sucks but it's part of the game.

Explain because not all of us play. It must have been something good if you are posting this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelsier View Post
    Explain because not all of us play.
    Yes DA! Make a post about it like a WBT.

Yup, another amazingly planned and executed attack. Nobody on the map is safe from us.

For Kelsier, we chiefed his village. I keep getting maintenance work message so cannot share BRs.

Just a random village or a hammer village or?

I believe it was hammer (based on our intel/scouts). We have rough idea on the troop #s that vanished but only DA could confirm with 100% accuracy. Up to him if he wants to share.

How many hammers does GONE have left?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    Do you seriously expect us to just share that publicly?

Quote Originally Posted by banzai130 View Post
    Do you seriously expect us to just share that publicly?
    Absolutely not. It was rhetorical.

Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

Quote Originally Posted by DevilAnse View Post
    Well done, guys.

No excuses or spin.

Sucks but it's part of the game.
    ^^Your sportsmanlike conduct in the face of personal loss is something to be admired. You deserved a better opportunity to use your hammer and for that I feel a tremendous weight. Regardless, this comment is about you and I am grateful that you believed enough in the GONE spirit to have put in more than your fair share of effort. Thanks for showing good form with this thread.
    What can be broken, must be broken.

Quote Originally Posted by nichmanic View Post
    ^^Your sportsmanlike conduct in the face of personal loss is something to be admired.
    It is. He's got the potential to be one of the greats.

[You] have put in more than your fair share of effort. Thanks for showing good form with this thread.
    You should post more...

^^Your sportsmanlike conduct in the face of personal loss is something to be admired. You deserved a better opportunity to use your hammer and for that I feel a tremendous weight. Regardless, this comment is about you and I am grateful that you believed enough in the GONE spirit to have put in more than your fair share of effort. Thanks for showing good form with this thread.
    Thanks man.

It's an unfortunate loss that isn't the fault of anyone. Lots of players have red swords and it's always a certain amount of guess work that takes place when decided who to defend.

Heck, I'm the one that messed up my snipe which would have kept that villa in my hands if it hadn't been a second late, but it happened and as said it's part of the game.

My only regret is that I didn't let that hammer go out in a blaze of glory, but it's all done at this point and there's no point looking back or discussing what if's.

On to plan B.

Since the hammer is gone, would you be comfortable sharing the troop #s? We were guessing I think about 15-20k imps, 10-15k infantry, and about 5k siege to Kelsier's earlier post

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    Since the hammer is gone, would you be comfortable sharing the troop #s? We were guessing I think about 15-20k imps, 10-15k infantry, and about 5k siege to Kelsier's earlier post
    Way off on the siege, but not too far off on everything else seeing that I just wrecked a bunch into hodok on Sunday night.

I might answer specific numbers through PM. Not that it really matters at this point, I suppose.

If you feel comfortable sharing, I would appreciate the PM on here. Please also confirm if you would be comfortable with info being shared with my team.

Sportsmanship

Sportsmanship
    Just the way that I'm wired. I tip my cap when it's deserved.

I messed up and got wrecked. Won't make my take my ball and go home. I'll learn from it and move on.

Won't make my take my ball and go home.
    That's good. A lesser man might fake is own death or something...

That's good. A lesser man might fake is own death or something...
    what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg

You should post more...
    If you draw my name onto a flashlight lens and point it towards the clouds at night, sooner or later you just might find me lurking about.
    What can be broken, must be broken.

If you draw my name onto a flashlight lens and point it towards the clouds at night, sooner or later you just might find me lurking about.
    Aww... I saw those Skype comments. You love me.

The Joker was more appropriate for JD... I simply cause chaos and want to watch his world burn. For GONE however....

My namesake might be better...

What can be broken, must be broken...
    I look forward to breaking you...
    Last edited by Lord Bane; 02-08-2017 at 12:54 AM. Reason: Inserted his signature

Well the batman villain Bane did get what was coming for him in the end

I hope to see the same. With the exception of two "friendly fire" incidents I've never lost a full resource field, building or village. I was hoping TRA or GONE would zero me so I can be challenged but given your efforts against TS and no_no it's unlikely.
    Last edited by Lord Bane; 02-08-2017 at 03:06 PM. Reason: Removed the jab at Lulu.

Well considering you hide under an anonymous name in-game, you shouldn't be too quick to brag about a lack of fireworks in your towns.

I could create an anonymous account (or not even play) and troll the forums proclaiming victory too, but I have too much character to waste my effort on such nonsense.

I will reveal myself and hope that you'll be capable of defeating me. 1 vs 60. JD failed and deleted. Perhaps his disciples in GONE will prove more capable.

I will reveal myself and hope that you'll be capable of defeating me. 1 vs 60. JD failed and deleted. Perhaps his disciples in GONE will prove more capable.
    Oh yeah, now that my hammer went poof you're ready for the challenge.

I'm sure you've heard what my siege numbers were...do you seriously think you could have guessed right with the number of fakes I could have sent your way?

Absolutely not. Why would I want to try? I'll protect what's necessary and crush your friends` caps while you try to guess right with the number of fakes I will send your way.

As I broke it down for TRA earlier this server:
    Quote Originally Posted by King James View Post
    because your a constant failure who hides on every server.
    [JD] I defeated you on both previous servers and it was public knowledge what account I was on. Thus you're lying. And what have your insults and lying earned you? Another round with me.

This server I will launch hammers at you and those who support you.
    • If you don't stop them I zero caps.
    • If you do stop them I kill the D you need to protect your artis and WW.
    • If you don't zero me I keep coming at you.
    • If you do zero me I manage to take a few hammers with me.

Please explain to us how in any combination of events I leave as the failure?
    It all sounds so familiar.

Color me surprised that LB is establishing his own parameters for success and calling us failures
    US1 - Redemption. US2 - Luisss.

"Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

Your battles with JD (don't even know him) have absolutely nothing to do with how an outcome between you and I would have gone. I use the word "would" because for one, you're hiding, and two, my hammer just went poof.

This is akin to when ESPN talks about all-time records between opponents before they face-off, as though a match-up that took place in 1962 has any bearing whatsoever on a future contest.

Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    calling us failures
    Another baseless accusation and pathetic lie lol.

In none of those posts did I call you failures. Insecure much? You'd have been better off not posting at all.

This is akin to when ESPN talks about all-time records between opponents before they face-off, as though a match-up that took place in 1962 has any bearing whatsoever on a future contest.
    Now this is a good post.
    Lulu be more like DevilAnse.

DevilAnse I look forward to a future duel. On the forums or in game. Mano a Mano or Alliance vs Alliance. You've got grit.
    Last edited by Lord Bane; 02-08-2017 at 08:47 PM.

DevilAnse I look forward to a future duel. On the forums or in game. Mano a Mano or Alliance vs Alliance. You've got grit.
    lucky-number-slevin-you-can-only-kill-me-once.png

Oh yeah, now that my hammer went poof you're ready for the challenge.
    Hey, it's not Bane's fault that you're on Luisss' team.. lol
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    Hey, it's not Bane's fault that you're on Luisss' team.. lol
    LOL well it's also not my fault that Bane hides his identity. You wouldn't think that a guy that posts a billion times about how he likes a challenge would do so, but I digress....

LOL well it's also not my fault that Bane hides his identity. You wouldn't think that a guy that posts a billion times about how he likes a challenge would do so, but I digress....
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    He can just cash me ousside. How bow dah?

He can just cash me ousside. How bow dah?
    Bahahahahaa, I just saw that for the first time on tv last night, that little girl on Dr. Phil needs her hind end reddened with a switch..!!!! lmao..

DevilAnse I play my own game. We were on a Batman theme for a while and so like the Riddler I left clues for Lulu. I felt my identity was obvious. He either doesn't care because he's a spy or he's blinded by his own arrogance and confidence.

The spy theory holds more water though. That thread Lurk posted has Luisss commenting with all the BTDT here five years ago. He's part of a sleeper cell...

Last edited by Lord Bane; 02-09-2017 at 02:36 AM.