Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Substantive Discussions

I value the medical advice of a self-described troll.
    US1 - Redemption. US2 - Luisss.

"Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

Man these threads are turning into.

Usx: crybaby or S.I.M.P. when I play.
    US1: no_no
    US2: crybaby

Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    I'm comfortable deciding for myself.....
    ...and now you know why you get trolled so hard..

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    And this is why you are the worst person active on the US servers. Period. That's not just my opinion. That's some of your own members opinions. Get help.
    Qft..

You know it's bad when your own team members are like "wtf, I dunno why he doesn't just shut up.."(not exact words, but close)
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

Zapp is part of GONE leadership... ? I'm not sure what you're trying to demonstrate. You lost your hammer, so your reaction is to come on here, and call our leadership predictable? That sportsmanship sure ended quickly, I guess.
    This isn't being unsportsmanlike. In fact, poking at you had nothing to do with losing my hammer. I was just bored (ya know... less going on without that hammer) and thought it would be fun to come poke at you. I was right.

Not to harp on it, but you're displaying your predictability again. Replying to a pointless post only 3 hours later to shore up your position in your own head; saw it coming a mile away.

Just so we're clear, too, he started the name-calling
    Can't stop laughing

Quote Originally Posted by SupremeAdmiral View Post
    Can't stop laughing
    Clulisss is always good for a laugh. We used to have bets on which word it was he'd call into question with his semantics.

It was almost always hammer. Coordination a close second. Huggling/ hugging/ blobbing not too far behind those two.

This isn't being unsportsmanlike. In fact, poking at you had nothing to do with losing my hammer. I was just bored (ya know... less going on without that hammer) and thought it would be fun to come poke at you. I was right.

Not to harp on it, but you're displaying your predictability again. Replying to a pointless post only 3 hours later to shore up your position in your own head; saw it coming a mile away.
    Ah ha, we agree! Your posts have thus far been pointless.
    US1 - Redemption. US2 - Luisss.

"Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

Quote Originally Posted by Kurtz View Post
    Clulisss is always good for a laugh. We used to have bets on which word it was he'd call into question with his semantics.
    Fun times for sure..

It was almost always hammer. Coordination a close second. Huggling/ hugging/ blobbing not too far behind those two.
    Past/future tense has been a good one this round..
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by nichmanic View Post
    This is priceless! Thanks for posting this.

Replying to a pointless post only 3 hours later to shore up your position in your own head
    I didn't even take him 3 hours to respond to this. Kurtz places bets on words while I set a timer. If you post anything even remotely unflattering how long will it take for him to trigger?

I laughed so hard at this. Word crutches. Speaking of which...

Pot. Kettle. "Pointless" is subjective and so your post serves only as another baseless unsubstantiated lie. Lol.

Trigger set...
    Timer go...

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    Trigger set...
    Timer go...
    Hahahahaa, now of course he won't reply, because then it will be an admission of you tugging him all over like he's on a string again.. lol
    Last edited by CM M.Hudson; 02-23-2017 at 05:59 AM. Reason: (2.2.A) Re-posts, Cross-posts and Double-posts.

Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    Hahahahaa, now of course he won't reply, because then it will be an admission of you tugging him all over like he's on a string again.. lol
    Does this mean we've found a way to get him to stop posting?! I though GONE had been trying to get him to stop doing that for a while. That was easy... why didn't they think of that?

Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post

Past/future tense has been a good one this round..
    Does he get picky about plurality? Here, I'll try my impersonation of LuLu:

Replying to a pointless post only 3 hours later to shore up your position in your own head; saw it coming a mile away.
    No, no... post. I said "post". Only one of them was pointless.
    Last edited by CM M.Hudson; 02-23-2017 at 04:19 PM. Reason: Merged Posts

Poor kid. His head will explode!

Does he get picky about plurality? Here, I'll try my impersonation of LuLu:

No, no... post. I said "post". Only one of them was pointless.
    Hahahaa, epic.. the little whiner will likely be here to argue the semantics of the context of "post" vs "posts" so you too can yank him in whatever direction you like also..

Ohh, and I have a new hashtag pic to sign my posts with now..

#

So remember when I kept saying that a certain account has a bad history.

Is anybody from GONE going to comment (cant on a certain thing but in general)? Like will the confed be dropped? Will they actually condemn what this account does? Will leadership actually tell their players to play with integrity or else? Will the player be booted from their chat, or be allowed to corrupt newer players? Or more likely, will GONE just ignore the topic?

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    So remember when I kept saying that a certain account has a bad history.
    I am curious which one of the 7 accounts you are talking about.
    Usx: crybaby or S.I.M.P. when I play.
    US1: no_no
    US2: crybaby

Another day. Another GONE account banned.
    Luisss just deleted his panicked rebuttal.
    Oh it's so good. Nom nom nom.