Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: War??!!!!?

Default War??!!!!?

Oh noes, GONE done did declare WAR? What ever shall I do?????? WAR!!!! The horror!

AIEEEeeeeEEEEEE!
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

I guess they finally got sick of all the forum trolling. Thanks, Obama!

(LB is Obama)

In all srsness, where is Lulu? Did he go yellow again?
    Qui tacet consentire videtur, ubi loqui debuit ac potuit.

[7:32 AM] Jason (Al Bundy raidslave): Who the **** loses an arti to 18 phalanx
    [7:32 AM] Old Timer US1: The same faction that loses one to 66 legos

To troll successfully, the victim has to respond. If that doesn't happen, you can troll all you want, but it'll get boring sooner or later. Maybe that's why?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Aw, you shouldn't have.
    Don't you have a hole to die in?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Rasputin View Post
    To troll successfully, the victim has to respond. If that doesn't happen, you can troll all you want, but it'll get boring sooner or later. Maybe that's why?
    Nope. Never gets boring. Wanna know why? 'Cause they still read 'em even if they don't respond.
    The ORIGINALCisalpine! Retired

http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=95436 for the Awesome Natar Win
    http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=93085 For US S1 history

Quote Originally Posted by Cisalpine View Post
    Nope. Never gets boring. Wanna know why? 'Cause they still read 'em even if they don't respond.
    It won't matter. Unless they respond, you won't have any new material and it'll just be you and your fellow trollers laughing at each other over a person who doesn't even respond to your trolls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Aw, you shouldn't have.
    Don't you have a hole to die in?

Fine by us. We don't care. There's nothing else to do once we've killed hammers and defense and all troops are cued for the week or longer.
    The ORIGINALCisalpine! Retired

http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=95436 for the Awesome Natar Win
    http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=93085 For US S1 history

It won't matter. Unless they respond, you won't have any new material and it'll just be you and your fellow trollers laughing at each other over a person who doesn't even respond to your trolls.
    They are used to it. We used to do it round after round.

A true fisherman stays at it even if the fish don't bite.. I myself love spinner-baits because they still are flashy even if not taken hook, line and sinker..

Stay thirsty, fishermen..
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    A true fisherman stays at it even if the fish don't bite.. I myself love spinner-baits because they still are flashy even if not taken hook, line and sinker..

Stay thirsty, fishermen..
    Hell yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by Lurk View Post
    Hell yeah!

..and suddenly I need a coke.. brb..
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    I myself love spinner-baits because they still are flashy even if not taken hook, line and sinker..
    Gee, I wonder why you like those?

Quote Originally Posted by Pile of Pandas View Post
    Because spinner-baits are for predatory fish.. Hunting the meek is one thing, but hunting something that hunts is more of a challenge..

A real fisherman uses his hands as bait.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

If you had any clue how many Northerns I've caught with that thing, you wouldn't even have to ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurk View Post
    If you had any clue how many Northerns I've caught with that thing, you wouldn't even have to ask.
    The joke I was making with the cartoon vs spinner bait apparently went over all of your heads.

Last edited by Pile of Pandas; 01-28-2017 at 09:56 PM.

Was it as funny as Dire and GONE losing another artifact?

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    Was it as funny as Dire and GONE losing another artifact?
    More so

To troll successfully, the victim has to respond.
    GONE responds to me in their Skype room. More importantly when Luisss gets in over his head he disappears to avoid responsibility for his actions and seek empathy.

Quote Originally Posted by Erbal View Post
    After the domination becomes obvious, Luisss trolls by acting upset and playing the victim card. This process repeats itself.
    typically, when Luisss finally runs out of circular arguments to keep his game going, he just starts flinging out baseless accusations of being persecuted in order to fake taking the high road and gain misguided sympathy.

He's a troll on steroids and we have become wise to his methods, it's now too big of a challenge for him to continue trolling us and he has ran away from said challenge. Whatevs.
    You bit off more than you can chew, and you finally realized it... ...But then you bailed out, you quit the moment your consequences for your actions caught up to you...
    Nothing has changed since 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    GONE responds to me in their Skype room.
    I'd gladly respond to you in-game if you'd prefer. Feel free to shoot me an IGM whenever you'd like.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilAnse View Post
    Feel free to shoot me an IGM whenever you'd like.
    I know who you are anyways.
    How Lulu of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    How Lulu of you.
    Oh come on, of course we know who you are, LB. We haz the internetz.

It's surprising then that you've allowed me to survive for so long here all alone on my tiny account that has terrorized you so.

So, after declaring war, while they continue to do nothing, we stole another artifact this morning, another hammer went poof for GONE, and for fun, we also completely destroyed the chiefed village interior design.

So, after declaring war, while they continue to do nothing, we stole another artifact this morning, another hammer went poof for GONE, and for fun, we also completely destroyed the chiefed village interior design.
    I said somewhere else before, that "they declared it, but we're doing it.." lol

Here's the BR in case anyone missed SunshineMaja's hammer going poof..

http://travian-reports.net/us/report...86,437096f01e6

Maybe I'm missing something, but is 4k legos and 5k praets a hammer now?

Nice attack though.

Maybe I'm missing something, but is 4k legos and 5k praets a hammer now?

Nice attack though.
    I was wondering the same

No, it was the village that the hammer was from. Geez, just earlier today Pandas was arguing with me about saving their hammers to chief other hammer villages; that is what we did above.

Once the village gets chiefed, all the troops poof. So sunshine hammer went poof.

** Edit: In case I am not explaining it well, reach out to Luis or Eric, I am sure they can explain it better. But a pretty decent hammer died.

Maybe I'm missing something.
    Yes, you are.. Here is your answer..
    it was the village that the hammer was from. Once the village gets chiefed, all the troops poof. So sunshine hammer went poof.

is 4k legos and 5k praets a hammer now?
    I was wondering the same
    ^^ You, I expect to know better.. lol You know defense of the same tribe will show as that villas troops and not as reins.. The "hammer" wasn't in the villa, only a handful of offense troops and same-tribe D.. Wherever the actual hammer was parked, it went poof..
    Last edited by odinloki; 01-31-2017 at 01:15 AM.

Does anyone else feel like the war function is heavily under-used?
    US1 - Redemption. US2 - Luisss.

"Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

Not sure what you mean exactly so this might be completely off topic.

But the alliance war is a useless function (if that is what you meant). We have been attacking GONE long before war was "declared". And since it was declared, I do not believe GONE has had any legit hits on any alliance (BTDT-KCCO or even TS). You also mentioned you guys are essentially saving your hammers for some grand plan, so not sure why you decided to declare it now.

VM, just curious - You do realize that you do not have to sprinkle every post with attacks about GONE, right?

I know we are on opposite sides of the game this round, but yeah...

No, it was the village that the hammer was from. Geez, just earlier today Pandas was arguing with me about saving their hammers to chief other hammer villages; that is what we did above.

Once the village gets chiefed, all the troops poof. So sunshine hammer went poof.

** Edit: In case I am not explaining it well, reach out to Luis or Eric, I am sure they can explain it better. But a pretty decent hammer died.
    You explained it fine. I get what you were saying now.

Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    VM, just curious - You do realize that you do not have to sprinkle every post with attacks about GONE, right?

I know we are on opposite sides of the game this round, but yeah...
    That post of mine actually did not have any attack on GONE.... I mean, I usually do, yes, but that one had nothing. It was just pretty much facts, and all it said was that you guys have done no OP since declaring war a few days ago (or even a single person legit attack). Whether or not you had declared "war", nothing would have changed.

Based on that, IMHO, I do not think the function is under utilized. I think its useless.

Lol, Ok. Thanks for your opinion.

Does anyone else feel like the war function is heavily under-used?
    Not sure what you mean exactly so this might be completely off topic.
    Based on that, IMHO, I do not think the function is under utilized. I think its useless.
    I have to admit, I didn't know for sure what you meant either.. I assumed you meant "at war with" through the embassy diplomacy, but then I hate to ***-u-me things..

I personally think it's irrelevant, if cata's are rolling, arties being stolen, caps getting crop locked and hammer villas getting chiefed then we're at "war".. The highlighted markers on the map can be done without "claiming" it through the embassy..

Lol, Ok. Thanks for your opinion.
    No problem sharing it, although I do not get the "Lol" part. Maybe you can share why you disagree (from the laughing, I assume you disagree).

No problem sharing it, although I do not get the "Lol" part. Maybe you can share why you disagree (from the laughing, I assume you disagree).
    My disagreement is not why I was lol'ing. That said, I like the war function because I'm too lazy to mark enemy villages myself and because I like being officially at war with someone. It's a commitment between two groups that they will attack each other, till death do them part. It's a special thing.

My disagreement is not why I was lol'ing. That said, I like the war function because I'm too lazy to mark enemy villages myself and because I like being officially at war with someone. It's a commitment between two groups that they will attack each other, till death do them part. It's a special thing.
    You trying to consummate our war with me?
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

till death do them part. It's a special thing.
    Yeah, not that special, plus I distract easily..