Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 89

Thread: Standard Mafia Round of Doom

  1. #1

    Default Standard Mafia Round of Doom

    Alright boys and girls, children of all ages, it is time.
    • Standard round, no specials.
    • Please be semi-active, at least make your lynch vote every night.
    • Votes are due by 10pm EST (GMT -5:00).
    • Please make your vote clear by putting it in bold and on it's own line. Up to you if you want to give a reason, usually helps clarify your point.
      Vote: Ramalamadingdong
      Reason:
      He looks like a banana.
    • Since this is a standard round, don't think I need much else.


    Welcome to my shake the rust off round. The round starts now!
    THE FIRST DAY WILL END TONIGHT (SATURDAY 01/28/17) AT 10PM EST (GMT -5:00). THERE CAN BE NO VOTE FOR "NO LYNCH".

    PLAYERS: (9)
    mbstokem, the very handsome Innocent.
    Luisss, the very misunderstood The Godfather.
    Mouse-Keyboard, the very peripheral Innocent.
    The Burninator, the very allomantic Innocent.
    Eric Rasputin, the very beautifully bearded Innocent.
    Deadpool, the very modified Innocent.
    Rokchick, the very malevolant
    The Blazin1, the very elevated Mafia.
    Flossie Schmumpus, the very benevolent Innocent.

    Rokchick was the last one standing!
    Last edited by Kelsier; 02-01-2017 at 01:49 AM.

  2. #2
    Consul The Burninator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Great Garden State
    Posts
    8,481

    Default

    Vote: Blaze
    Reason: RVS
    "The Universe speaks in many languages, but only one voice... It is the voice of our ancestors, speaking through us, and the voice of our inheritors, waiting to be born. It is the small, still voice that says: we are one. No matter the blood. No matter the skin. No matter the world. No matter the star. We are one. No matter the pain. No matter the darkness. No matter the loss. No matter the fear. We are one. Here, gathered together in common cause, we agree to recognise this singular truth and this singular rule: that we must be kind to one another. Because, each voice enriches us and ennobles us and each voice lost diminishes us. We are the voice of the Universe, the soul of creation, the fire that will light the way to a better future. We are one." ~G'kar

  3. #3
    Community Moderator Mod Deadpool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    256

    Default

    Vote: Burn

  4. #4
    Senator Mouse-Keyboard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    The country with the world's longest official name
    Posts
    3,696

    Default

    Vote: Deadpool

  5. #5
    Artisan Eric Rasputin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    You don't need to know
    Posts
    767

    Default

    Vote: Blazin
    Reason: Tradition.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Aw, you shouldn't have.
    Don't you have a hole to die in?

  6. #6
    Consul Luisss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    10,983

    Default

    Vote: No lynch

    Reason: If we can?
    US1 - Redemption. US2 - Luisss.

    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsier View Post
    THE FIRST DAY WILL END TONIGHT (SATURDAY 01/28/17) AT 10PM EST (GMT -5:00). THERE CAN BE NO VOTE FOR "NO LYNCH".
    Read my opening post Luisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

  8. #8
    Consul Flossie Schmumpus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I apparently exist
    Posts
    10,844

    Default

    Vote: Kelsier
    Reason: Past experience with tricky hosts has shown it is best to vote them out ASAP.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

    Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

  9. #9
    Consul Flossie Schmumpus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I apparently exist
    Posts
    10,844

    Default

    fos: rokchick

    Reason: is the only other female, thus must be mafia moll
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

    Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

  10. #10

    Default

    I came back for this?!?!
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

  11. #11

    Default

    We have to try bro. Get some chatter going.

  12. #12

    Default

    vote: Burn
    Kelsier told me to
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

  13. #13

    Default

    I said call someone out you freaking... sigh. So 6 hours left in the day. We need more chatter!

    Mafia is not just "place your vote and that is it". Maybe that is what it has become, as someone has told me but this is a game of deception and intrigue.

    THERE'S BEEN A MURDER! A MURDER... IN SAVANNAH!

  14. #14
    Consul Luisss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    10,983

    Default

    Doh, my bad.

    Vote: Mod Deadpool
    Reason: Is always mafia.
    US1 - Redemption. US2 - Luisss.

    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

  15. #15
    Consul The Burninator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Great Garden State
    Posts
    8,481

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    vote: Burn
    Kelsier told me to
    Won't work. I'm not that bad a lynch this time so I'm not really gonna put up a defense .

    I'm still the wrong team for you to lynch, if you're also town, but it's not like I'm the doc and need to defend myself.
    "The Universe speaks in many languages, but only one voice... It is the voice of our ancestors, speaking through us, and the voice of our inheritors, waiting to be born. It is the small, still voice that says: we are one. No matter the blood. No matter the skin. No matter the world. No matter the star. We are one. No matter the pain. No matter the darkness. No matter the loss. No matter the fear. We are one. Here, gathered together in common cause, we agree to recognise this singular truth and this singular rule: that we must be kind to one another. Because, each voice enriches us and ennobles us and each voice lost diminishes us. We are the voice of the Universe, the soul of creation, the fire that will light the way to a better future. We are one." ~G'kar

  16. #16
    Consul Flossie Schmumpus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I apparently exist
    Posts
    10,844

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Burninator View Post
    Won't work. I'm not that bad a lynch this time so I'm not really gonna put up a defense .

    I'm still the wrong team for you to lynch, if you're also town, but it's not like I'm the doc and need to defend myself.
    ?????

    fos: Burniepie
    reason: just read what he just wrote.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

    Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

  17. #17
    Consul Rokchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    -32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm
    Posts
    8,824

    Default

    vote Eric
    His beard is used for concealing daggers
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

  18. #18
    Consul Rokchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    -32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm
    Posts
    8,824

    Default

    Flossie I think burn just said he's a vanilla. As are most of us I'm guessing.
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

  19. #19
    Consul The Blazin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murica... **** yeah
    Posts
    6,847

    Default

    vote: Burn
    Reason: repped me earlier and made me feel guilty.
    FOS MK
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

    It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

  20. #20
    Consul The Blazin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murica... **** yeah
    Posts
    6,847

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsier View Post
    I said call someone out you freaking... sigh. So 6 hours left in the day. We need more chatter!

    Mafia is not just "place your vote and that is it". Maybe that is what it has become, as someone has told me but this is a game of deception and intrigue.

    THERE'S BEEN A MURDER! A MURDER... IN SAVANNAH!
    If it was a murder in Memphis, I would have been concerned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

    It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

  21. #21
    Senator Mouse-Keyboard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    The country with the world's longest official name
    Posts
    3,696

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    Vote: Kelsier
    Reason: Past experience with tricky hosts has shown it is best to vote them out ASAP.
    FoS: Kelsier

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsier View Post
    I said call someone out you freaking... sigh. So 6 hours left in the day. We need more chatter!

    Mafia is not just "place your vote and that is it". Maybe that is what it has become, as someone has told me but this is a game of deception and intrigue.
    It's day 1, there's nothing to go on.

  22. #22

    Default

    Thanks for telling me too late Floss
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod Dark Tower View Post
    *Sigh*, I'm such an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    I'm not very bright.

  23. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mouse-Keyboard View Post
    It's day 1, there's nothing to go on.
    That is a weak excuse.

    23 mins left.

  24. #24

    Default

    Lynch: The Burninator ([4 votes] Deadpool, Flossie, mbstokem, Blazen1) Innocent
    Mafia Kill: Flossie Innocent

  25. #25
    Senator Mouse-Keyboard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    The country with the world's longest official name
    Posts
    3,696

    Default

    Vote: mbstokem
    FoS: blazin
    Reason:
    Third and fourth on the town bandwagon

  26. #26
    Artisan Eric Rasputin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    You don't need to know
    Posts
    767

    Default

    Vote:Luisss
    Reason: Just a hunch. But I'm inclined to change my vote based on everyone's responses.

    Since I suck at forming analysis, I'll leave that part to you guys
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Aw, you shouldn't have.
    Don't you have a hole to die in?

  27. #27
    Consul Flossie Schmumpus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I apparently exist
    Posts
    10,844

    Default

    [haunt]bucket list ! Finally was killed by mafia on the first night!!!!![/haunt]
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

    Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

  28. #28
    Consul Rokchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    -32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm
    Posts
    8,824

    Default

    Yep bandwagoning.
    Vote Blazin
    Although mb will get my vote if need be.
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

  29. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mouse-Keyboard View Post
    Vote: mbstokem
    FoS: blazin
    Reason:
    Third and fourth on the town bandwagon
    This is dumb and I've explained why it's dumb before.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

  30. #30
    Consul Rokchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    -32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm
    Posts
    8,824

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    This is dumb and I've explained why it's dumb before.
    You have. But unless you have something better......
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

  31. #31
    Senator Mouse-Keyboard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    The country with the world's longest official name
    Posts
    3,696

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    This is dumb and I've explained why it's dumb before.
    Then you can explain again.

  32. #32
    Consul The Blazin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murica... **** yeah
    Posts
    6,847

    Default

    FOS MK. Why are you pointing fingers at everyone instead of trying to do anything helpful? You act like this 9 out of 10 times when you are scum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

    It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

  33. #33
    Senator Mouse-Keyboard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    The country with the world's longest official name
    Posts
    3,696

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    FOS MK. Why are you pointing fingers at everyone instead of trying to do anything helpful?
    I voted for someone and gave a reason. What else am I supposed to do?

  34. #34
    Community Moderator Mod Deadpool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    256

    Default

    Vote: mb
    I have zero idea. But mb/blazin seem like the best choices at the moment.

  35. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    You have. But unless you have something better......
    I mean, you voted blazin so that's obviously already infinitely better than me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mouse-Keyboard View Post
    Then you can explain again.
    Hokay, so, if I were mafia and everyone knows that there are going to be people who try to say the last couple of people to jump on a bandwagon are mafia, why then would I or blazin jump on the bandwagon? I think we all can agree I'm a good enough player to not do something that would get me caught so easily.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

  36. #36
    Community Moderator Mod Deadpool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    256

    Default

    unvote: mb

    he's smart, I'll give him that.

  37. #37
    Consul The Blazin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murica... **** yeah
    Posts
    6,847

    Default

    voteRok
    Although DP has me wondering the way he is going back and forth
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

    It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

  38. #38
    Senator Mouse-Keyboard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    The country with the world's longest official name
    Posts
    3,696

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    Hokay, so, if I were mafia and everyone knows that there are going to be people who try to say the last couple of people to jump on a bandwagon are mafia, why then would I or blazin jump on the bandwagon? I think we all can agree I'm a good enough player to not do something that would get me caught so easily.
    Or would you do something obvious, precisely because no one would believe you did it?

  39. #39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mouse-Keyboard View Post
    Or would you do something obvious, precisely because no one would believe you did it?
    WIFOM is a terrible reasoning to use on trying to lynch me.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

  40. #40

    Default

    Vote: Luiss
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •