Thread: [USX] Restart

Default [USX] Restart

Dear players,

Our server USX will restart on Tuesday 7th February 2017 at 19:00 EDT
    (02/08/17 00:00:01 UTC)

Pre-reg opens on Monday 6th Febuary

Regards,
    Your Travian Team

Um.. Does it restart the 7th or the 8th of February? Because I see two different dates up there.. and I just want to know when I can once again rejoin my crew for our tertiary Travian anonymous club....

[Edit].....

Scratch that. Someone caught it. You see. I'm blonde. And easily confused.... One doesn't catch the GMT and EST zones at first...

CM
    Why is this on the tx3.travian.us Login page?
    Server start on
    08.02.17 19:00 (GMT -05:00).
    That was coppied from your Login Page

Why is this?
    Forum Page says:
    Server start date is:
    07 02 17 19:00 EST
    Login Page says:
    Server start on
    08.02.17 19:00 (GMT -05:00).
    These two do not go together.
    Raster

Quote Originally Posted by CM M.Hudson View Post
    Dear players,

Regards,
    Your Travian Team
    This says, server start is 01 07 17 at 19:00 GMT
    On Login page it says:
    Server start:
    02 08 17 at 19:00 GMT
    That has the server starting at 01:00 EST 01 09 17
    This don't fit
    Raster

Why does it say that the Server Start time is 07 02 17 at 19:00 EST
    and Login page it says 08 02 19:00 GMT

Question Clarification needed

Conflicting messages:

Yet the usx server page says 8th February at 19:00

Can we please get the official correct date?

(And while you're at it for gods sake get rid of that stupid Captcha required for everything)

Moderator Comment: CM m.hudson
    Welcome to the forum, as a new user you have some restrictions like captcha untill you make 5 posts. I have manually moved you to the normal registered user group so you will now have full access and hopefully no stupid captcha (unless you really are a spam bot)

Default Clarification needed

Quote Originally Posted by CM M.Hudson View Post
    Dear players,

Regards,
    Your Travian Team
    The server page says 8th February restart

Default Mixed up Start Date

CM
    Ya Great at ignoring people that mention Mistakes Travian Makes. So since you will not reply to me. Or Post My questions. And Ignore me.
    I will go to social Media, where you cannot sensor My comments. Since You will not even email me a acceptance of My Message? I will Let the 2 Million+ travian followers know how Thought less YOU are of the Loyal Players that Play and buy Gold and support You Fat Pocket Books.
    If ya want My Money? Then Pay attention. Give customer service. Or else Ya Loose My Business.
    Raster

Moderator Comment: CM m.hudson
    Welcome to the forum. Since you have only recently registered your account here and have made less than 5 posts you are in the restricted usergroup where your posts have to be approved. I have moved you manually to the full registered user group so you will no longer have to wait for your posts to be approved. You are also more than welcome to email me at cm@travian.us as stated in the announcement area, who to contact for forum issues.

Default Clarify the date please

There is a discrepancy in the announced start dates of usx from two 'official' sources. It is very confusing. Please tell us the real start date.

I just looked again... and I know I'm a blonde.. but the time and date seem to have changed on the site again. Is it 7pm EDT on the 8th as stated on the site or 7pm EDT on the 7th as posted here? Pls help my confused brain cell.

oh you noticed. HQ have made a few little mistakes, the latest is they told me its starting on the 17th today. Cue grumpy CM sending emails

Techsupport have set the wrong start in the ACP as they did not calculate the timezone offset correctly.
    Customer Service have made a mess of the server start emails and sent out 5 today with the wrong domains and times.

Hopefully Monday everything will be put right at HQ, until I say otherwise USX IS starting on the 7th Feb at 1900

Global Warming has fried the Travian CPU's.

Lostinrome I hope that is not the case.

[update] HQ have acknowledged that there have been a number of issues surrounding not just USX start but also US20 and servers on other domains.

I have been assured by HQ that the issues I raised will be addressed Monday once the Tech Support, SysAdmin and Customer Service teams return to work after the weekend.

Thanks CM,
    But ya didn't really need to post that last one. I was just frustrated
    Raster

Gameworld "usx"
    game start 07.02.17, 19:00 (-1 days)

For those who haven't already seen. Normality has been restored.....

On behalf of HQ I apologize for the confusion.