Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: January 23rd, Monday morning and she GONE..

Default January 23rd, Monday morning and she GONE..

Two hammer villas of GONE are GONE..

Dire Doggo, had two villas that were hammer villas, and in one swipe both are now chiefed..

First up, the villa formerly known as "I"..
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report...67,4337671690c

Notice the first hit taking home a cool 918,213 reso's !!!!

Next up, the villa formerly known as "IV"..
    You will notice they actually got a small snipe in there but in the end was no where near enough..
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report...f5,4338159796e

^^ In this villa, they were lucky to move the arty before we got there, otherwise it too would have been GONE.. lol

Kudo's to the BTDT Hammer crew, you guys ROCK, and in spite of what Luisssss says, yes this kind of thing is a "win" !!!
    Let's all raise a beer for the dead pixels, and spent gold.. And to GONE, I would like to share this little diddy..

"Gone"
    Montgomery Gentry

This ain't no temporary, typical, tearful good-bye, uh uh uh
    This ain't no breakin' up and wakin' up and makin' up one more time, uh uh uh
    This is gone (gone) gone (gone) gone (gone) gone

Gone like a freight-train, gone like yesterday
    Gone like a soldier in the civil war, bang bang
    Gone like a '59 Cadillac
    Like all the good things that ain't never coming back
    She's gone (gone) gone (gone) gone (gone) gone, she's gone

Last edited by odinloki; 01-23-2017 at 08:07 AM.
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

Maybe after my mess-up I shouldn't be posting this reply, but here we go:
    First of all, congrats on your op, this does really qualify as one of your small (or big, depends how you look at it) "wins". Getting it out of the way so you don't say that we don't acknowledge your good plays.

Second, well let's start breaking it down (nitpicking your post at this point):
    The village "I" that you chiefed was more of a raiding town / ghost hammer type, we didn't consider it a hammer village, and while it doesn't benefit us to lose it like that it's not the end of the world.
    The other village was the big deal, and I have to admit that after all of those endless fake chiefings that you sent over those months to that villa, I kind of stopped expecting a real chief. If only I took the time to getting to my computer and moving my phalanx for that snipe instead of sniping with a phone, this would probably be different as my timings are usually 99% accurate when I get to properly execute them.

On a side note, while I don't like your gloating, I gotta give some credit as I really like that song. In fact I will add it to my playlist, lol.

^^ that was one of the best posts I've read in this section in a while, banzai. I'd +10 you, but I cannot!
    "The Universe speaks in many languages, but only one voice... It is the voice of our ancestors, speaking through us, and the voice of our inheritors, waiting to be born. It is the small, still voice that says: we are one. No matter the blood. No matter the skin. No matter the world. No matter the star. We are one. No matter the pain. No matter the darkness. No matter the loss. No matter the fear. We are one. Here, gathered together in common cause, we agree to recognise this singular truth and this singular rule: that we must be kind to one another. Because, each voice enriches us and ennobles us and each voice lost diminishes us. We are the voice of the Universe, the soul of creation, the fire that will light the way to a better future. We are one." ~G'kar

Agreed, I hit the rep but said must spread.

Quote Originally Posted by banzai130 View Post
    Maybe after my mess-up
    I have to admit that after all of those endless fake chiefings that you sent over those months to that villa, I kind of stopped expecting a real chief..
    Reading these bits, make me think you are Dire Doggo, in game ??

First of all, congrats on your op, this does really qualify as one of your small (or big, depends how you look at it) "wins".
    You sir, are a bigger man than Luiss..I think GONE would be far better represented on the forums by either yourself, DA and Pile of Pandas rather than that lawyer guy..

Maybe after my mess-up.. The other village was the big deal.
    Here's the funny thing, and you will likely kick yourself in the **** for this, but we botched the cata wave to land between the clear and chiefs.. Luckily for us, you had no residence in the villa so we got it anyway.. A simple level 1 residence in this case would have saved all those hours of que'd troops, and the already made hammer troops..

I already saw the igm stating how many troops were lost, but are you willing to share that info with the forum ?

On a side note, while I don't like your gloating, I gotta give some credit as I really like that song. In fact I will add it to my playlist, lol.
    Indeed, when thinking of a new villa name for the villa I took, this song came to mind straight away.. Great tune, glad you like it and are cool about the situation..

Quote Originally Posted by The Burninator View Post
    ^^ that was one of the best posts I've read in this section in a while, banzai. I'd +10 you, but I cannot!
    I got him fer ya..

Last but not least, I am just curious.. What, if anything, did Lulu have to do with any of the defense organizing, and/or the Simcity splat on my cap..??
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    Reading these bits, make me think you are Dire Doggo, in game ??
    You are correct.

You sir, are a bigger man than Luiss..I think GONE would be far better represented on the forums by either yourself, DA and Pile of Pandas rather than that lawyer guy..
    Luis is a member of GONE just like me, Devil , Pile of Pandas and anyone else that are posting or not posting in this embassy and has his right to post as GONE player and council member. I personally don't think that any individual player(s) represent the alliance as a whole all by themselves though.

Here's the funny thing, and you will likely kick yourself in the **** for this, but we botched the cata wave to land between the clear and chiefs.. Luckily for us, you had no residence in the villa so we got it anyway.. A simple level 1 residence in this case would have saved all those hours of que'd troops, and the already made hammer troops..
    Noticed that wave was out of place when I saw the reports. Generally wasn't too concerned about the residence, as it is taken down when attacks roll in anyway. Sucks that it did matter this time and we didn't bother to build it up beforehand.

Last but not least, I am just curious.. What, if anything, did Lulu have to do with any of the defense organizing, and/or the Simcity splat on my cap..??
    Do you really have to blame Luis for everything? I understand that you played with him before and have an axe to grind, but our hammer is not his fault, it's mine. The simcity splat seems very random, I don't know what was the intention with it, but I know Luis didn't call in that attack.

My hammer numbers will be known to all interested parties anyway, since based on this thread's existance I know that you will not pass the opportunity to gloat about it some more. I don't think that that information can hurt me in any way now, otherwise I wouldn't have answered that igm, so here you go:

32k Sword
    16k Headuian
    3.7k Ram
    2.7k Catapult

Wanted to splat this at one of your players at some point, with a bit more damage then on iRonhide. Oh well, just know that you have not forced a deletion as I think you would have loved to. Won't get rid of me that easily .
    Last edited by banzai130; 01-23-2017 at 04:04 PM.

That ram count. *drools*

You are correct.

Luis is a member of GONE just like me, Devil , Pile of Pandas and anyone else that are posting or not posting in this embassy and has his right to post as GONE player and council member. I personally don't think that any individual player(s) represent the alliance as a whole all by themselves though.
    QFT

GONE is full of individuals, not just Luisss. While he is the loudest here, he doesn't speak for all.
    Women are supposed to be very calm generally: but women feel just as men feel; they need exercise for their faculties, and a field for their efforts, as much as their brothers do; they suffer from too rigid a restraint, to absolute a stagnation, precisely as men would suffer; and it is narrow-minded in their more privileged fellow-creatures to say that they ought to confine themselves to making puddings and knitting stockings.

I understand that you played with him before and have an axe to grind,
    It has nothing to do with previous rounds.

our hammer is not his fault, it's mine.
    I respect this. I won't troll you.

Quote Originally Posted by Pile of Pandas View Post
    GONE is full of individuals, not just Luisss. While he is the loudest here, he doesn't speak for all.
    While it's reassuring to hear this in practice he represents the alliance as a whole.

I see you dropped tag? I hope you're taking that moral stand.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    It has nothing to do with previous rounds.

I respect this. I won't troll you.

While it's reassuring to hear this in practice he represents the alliance as a whole.

I see you dropped tag? I hope you're taking that moral stand.
    I did. I've been frustrated by a few things and am taking a step back to reevaluate.
    Women are supposed to be very calm generally: but women feel just as men feel; they need exercise for their faculties, and a field for their efforts, as much as their brothers do; they suffer from too rigid a restraint, to absolute a stagnation, precisely as men would suffer; and it is narrow-minded in their more privileged fellow-creatures to say that they ought to confine themselves to making puddings and knitting stockings.