View Poll Results: Will anyone else build a World Wonder? If so, who?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, BTDT/KCCO will change their minds and build a World Wonder.

3 16.67%
  • Someone in the NW will build a WW.

0 0%
  • TMF, in the SE, will build a World Wonder.

0 0%
  • TRA will still try to build a World Wonder.

1 5.56%
  • No, no one else will build a World Wonder.

6 33.33%
  • Betty White/Your Mom

8 44.44%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The WW Race

Question The WW Race

Since we in GONE have captured our WW (and completed my personal transformation to anvil in the process), I figured I would pose the question: Will anyone else join the race?

Who do you think will, or will no one due to BTDT/KCCO not building a World Wonder? Post your thoughts!

Feel free to use this thread as a discussion for all things related to the WW Race.
    US1 - Redemption. US2 - Luisss.

"Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

hmmm, interesting I will answer that pole with these questions.

If a tree falls in the woods, and no_no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?????

Answer
    no_no it does not. It does however create sound waves but no_no sound is produced until picked up by an auditory system.

So.

If Gone builds the only WW and no_no one is around to care about it, does it count as a server win????

Answer
    no_no it does not, It then goes down in the records as a Natar Victory.

Thoughts?????
    Usx: crybaby or S.I.M.P. when I play.
    US1: no_no
    US2: crybaby

Quote Originally Posted by jjpackrats View Post
    hmmm, interesting I will answer that pole with these questions.

If a tree falls in the woods, and no_no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?????

Answer
    no_no it does not. It does however create sound waves but no_no sound is produced until picked up by an auditory system.

So.

If Gone builds the only WW and no_no one is around to care about it, does it count as a server win????

Answer
    no_no it does not, It then goes down in the records as a Natar Victory.

Thoughts?????
    Natar wins go down in the record as a win by the runner-up, don't they?

Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    Ok, so runner up, Would be good enough for GONE, Got it......

troph.jpg

Is it a "race" if there's only one participant?

Quote Originally Posted by The Burninator View Post
    Is it a "race" if there's only one participant?
    I don't think it is, I think that makes it only a matter of time. I'd be surprised if someone did not try something, though.

I`d be surprised if someone did not try something, though.
    They won't. After all these years of failing you finally picked the least competitive server you could find where you will be the only WW. Thus...

You can't even lose even if you do lose. It's a hollow victory and an act of desperation. I personally look forward to trolling you over this for years to come.

With the amount I hate endgame and such, Maybe I will have to take a WW build it to lv1. just so someone can 0 GONES right before the Natars win. Then I can have the hollow victory.
    Last edited by jjpackrats; 01-05-2017 at 03:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    They won't. After all these years of failing you finally picked the least competitive server you could find where you will be the only WW. Thus...

You can't even lose even if you do lose. It's a hollow victory and an act of desperation. I personally look forward to trolling you over this for years to come.
    I didn't pick this server because it was the least competitive. How was I supposed to know that? You just want some sort of challenge on the forums, I'm not going to feed you for years to come, hate to break it to you .

As you found with your ignore button I don't need you to engage with me. But when you say you don't lie I'll have ten citations to add to the discussion. When you use your "win" as evidence of your skill I'll offer citations of it's hallowness and battle reports of your fails.

Fear not Lulu. I won't stalk you but I will be like Snopes. I'll be there to fact check you.

From an outsiders perspective, it looks to me that no one other than GONE is capable of building a WW. I have regularly read up on everyone's troll about GONE and Luisss. Yet, why is it that only GONE is building a WW? What are all the alliances in the servers doing? After all this trolling, do you really want to give victory to them? Are the other alliances not capable of building their own?
    I don't think it is a hollow victory when no one wants to compete. Call it a hollow victory if GONE huggled with other alliances just to get the win.

But hey, I'm just an outsider, so...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Aw, you shouldn't have.
    Don't you have a hole to die in?

I don't know if GONE is capable frankly. But we'll see.

As you found with your ignore button I don't need you to engage with me. But when you say you don't lie I'll have ten citations to add to the discussion. When you use your "win" as evidence of your skill I'll offer citations of it's hallowness and battle reports of your fails.

Fear not Lulu. I won't stalk you but I will be like Snopes. I'll be there to fact check you.
    You're already discounting a win that has not happened yet, lol. Do you know of an alliance that never had any failures on their path to victory? Or a player who never was mistaken about anything? I do not understand why you feel the need to troll me and only me, the only reason I've come up with is I am one of the few posters who does engage you and so you are milking it.

Everybody makes mistakes. The rest of us just admit it. Also you make more mistakes than most likely due to the Dunning–Kruger effect.

I troll you because you challenged me to and because you go on two week semantics tirades. I also think you're emotionally manipulative. After this server, other than perhaps fact checking your lies, it's a clean slate.

Everybody makes mistakes. The rest of us just admit it. Also you make more mistakes than most likely due to the Dunning–Kruger effect.
    Joke is on you, I never considered myself to have higher ability than others. In fact, I regularly tell people I am a semi-decent player who just makes up for it through lots of activity, lol. Projecting, maybe?

I troll you because you challenged me to
    I don't think I've ever said "I challenge you to troll me, LB".

and because you go on two week semantics tirades. I also think you're emotionally manipulative. After this server, other than perhaps fact checking your lies, it's a clean slate.
    I have argued semantics in years past, something I've also discussed and apologized here for several times. I have made it a point not to argue semantics this round. Have I done a "two week semantics tirade" this round? If so, where and about what?

Good to know, re: clean slate.

I don't think I've ever said "I challenge you to troll me, LB".
    "This is a fight I don't want and a fight you won't win."

Ring a bell?

I have made it a point not to argue semantics this round. Have I done a "two week semantics tirade" this round? If so, where and about what?
    You announced in Skype you were going to plan an Op. You proceeded to accuse five people (?) who had screen shots of lying because they said you were planning an op. Present tense vs future tense.

Yes, followed by accusations you have yet to prove. Remember that time we made a skype chat that you never posted any evidence in? It is not a challenge to troll if I ask you to backup your statements.

You announced in Skype you were going to plan an Op. You proceeded to accuse five people (?) who had screen shots of lying because they said you were planning an op. Present tense vs future tense.
    Actually, they said they already had details about my op that I had yet to plan lol. That's not semantics, that's just them lying based on a tiny kernel of truth.

Remember that time we made a skype chat that you never posted any evidence in?
    Remember when you said I had to have my TRA spies message you evidence other wise it didnt exist? I don't need to reveal sources . As documented from your past you'll deny even public screen shots. I'm content enough giving it to people you troll so they can see your dirty secrets.

Is that a yes, you'd like me to have flossie create another skype room so you can prove absolutely nothing like the last time?

It is funny that you accuse me of deflecting given this above quote^^^^. I don't troll anyone, I don't get enjoyment out of lying about people and trying to spin the truth. I get joy out of killing troops, winning servers, and working with my team. That's why I play travian and post on the forums. I am not here to troll, unlike you.

I get joy out of killing troops, winning servers
    Is that killing your own troops? Because I haven't seen you ever do real well or win. That's years of sorry and misery

I am not here to troll, unlike you.
    I'm not here to troll.

My enjoyment comes from the challenge (ex: my Lego hammers), from playing with a small elite group (the 007s) and revenge ().

On that last point I was here to blow up JD and now I'm here to blow up you.
    Last edited by Lord Bane; 01-05-2017 at 09:55 PM.

Is that killing your own troops?
    Yes, and that of others. That is the point of having them, after all.

I'm not here to troll.
    I troll you
    Tell me more.

On that last point I was here to blow up JD and now I'm here to blow up you.
    You can zero my cap and I would not be going anywhere. There is nothing you can do to stop me from giving it my all to help my fellow GONE members win.

Now that's the first respectable thing you've said on this server. It's also what I posted here to TRA some time ago.

I'm rubbing off on you.

Point of information: a Natar victory is recorded as a Natar victory.

http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=95436

At first, the runner-up was wrongly listed as winner, but we who had worked to enable the Natar win protested loudly on their behalf and the error was rectified.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

Quote Originally Posted by Meherrin View Post

http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=95436

At first, the runner-up was wrongly listed as winner, but we who had worked to enable the Natar win protested loudly on their behalf and the error was rectified.
    Nice!

Was there an in-game rectification?

you worded option 5 wrong.

should say: no_no will build a WW. I am sure I can muster a little help from a few people within your alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by jjpackrats View Post
    you worded option 5 wrong.

should say: no_no will build a WW. I am sure I can muster a little help from a few people within your alliance.
    Good luck, you'll need it!

Nice!

Was there an in-game rectification?
    Not sure how that would have worked since the game was finished.

The winners screen (which is automatically generated) defaulted to the runner-up because there was no provision for a Natar win. Now that the Natar win is coded into the game as a means of bringing games that run too long to an end, I would hope the code generating the winners screen would have been changed to accommodate that possibility. One would probably have to ask an MH to be sure.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.

So what you're saying is if the GONERS loose they loose and that there will be no runner up Redemption for Lulu?

This is good to know. Less reason for spoilers to delete and more reason for GONERS to delete.

So what you're saying is if the GONERS loose they loose and that there will be no runner up Redemption for Lulu?

This is good to know. Less reason for spoilers to delete and more reason for GONERS to delete.
    To the brst of my knowledge, unless Travian screws up again, if the Natars finish their sandcastle first, they are recorded as the winners.

Been in my signature since Natars (we) won.

Yes, followed by accusations you have yet to prove. Remember that time we made a skype chat that you never posted any evidence in? It is not a challenge to troll if I ask you to backup your statements.

Actually, they said they already had details about my op that I had yet to plan lol. That's not semantics, that's just them lying based on a tiny kernel of truth.
    I NEVER said I had details. Now who's the liar?

To the brst of my knowledge, unless Travian screws up again, if the Natars finish their sandcastle first, they are recorded as the winners.
    If the Natars win, trust me, the same type of post will appear as the one in my signature. There will be no runner up. The Natars will have won.
    The ORIGINALCisalpine! Retired

http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=95436 for the Awesome Natar Win
    http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=93085 For US S1 history

What I took out of this thread:

"We hope that we're able to stop GONE from winning, but if not it's a meaningless victory for them."

Sounds legit.

Basically. What's a win when you have no competition? It's like watching NASCAR that only has one car on the track. So if you think about it, we're just making the server more fun by encouraging the Natars to build, thereby actually giving GONE an opponent to race against. No need for thanks. We enjoy it.
    The ORIGINALCisalpine! Retired

http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=95436 for the Awesome Natar Win
    http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=93085 For US S1 history

Quote Originally Posted by Cisalpine View Post
    Been in my signature since Natars (we) won.

I NEVER said I had details. Now who's the liar?

If the Natars win, trust me, the same type of post will appear as the one in my signature. There will be no runner up. The Natars will have won.
    Cis, how many times do I have to pull out this quote?

You heard about our next operation?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cisalpine View Post
    Everybody does because you can't help but crow. Twill be your downfall.

My question to you was with laughter in my head because as I explained in my very next post in the quoted thread, you said you knew about my op before I had even begun planning it. You did not say you knew I was going to plan my op, not that an op existed, you used specific language that you know you have to take back because it was not truthful.
    Last edited by Luisss; 01-07-2017 at 02:07 AM.

you used specific language that you know you have to take back because it was not truthful.
    You're studying to be a lawyer right? Isn't there a "reasonableness" measure. What would any reasonable person believe? Every reasonable person on this forum considers you to be untruthful I'm that exchange and Cis truthful.

Let it go dude... the quote you posted was from November. It's January. You're getting old... and not in the cool hilarious LB beats a dead horse way but sad stale old....

What would any reasonable person believe?
    That when someone says "I know about your op" before the op has even been planned they are not telling the truth.

Why are you so stubborn

I do not imagine you will find too many people that take accusations of lying for months on end with zero demonstrated evidence in stride.

Especially when, as explained several times, there is nothing to gain by lying . I could have chosen not to post in this embassy this entire round, but I choose to because I like to. Lying is pointless.

Luisss... Lulu... baby... your falling into your old trap. Arguing at end about nonsense even after being defeated by superior logic. Even Lurk chimed in. This isn't 2010. You lost... let it go...