Thread: Need to beat a friend ... gameplay advices!

-New Users-

Lightbulb Need to beat a friend ... gameplay advices!

Hello

I've played 1 round for many years ago and tomorrow i start again to beat a friend who plays this for 2 years now after i trashtalked him too much UPS

I want to play teuton and hope some of you can explain me some experience .. the game has changed alot since i did play it.. and all the guides is outdated .. atleast all the serious ones..

I plan to play teuton, it is the funniest tribe as i remember.. .. the server is speed ..

help guys... cant lose this to him now

Quote Originally Posted by mariadk View Post
    Hello

I've played 1 round for many years ago and tomorrow i start again to beat a friend who plays this for 2 years now after i trashtalked him too much UPS

I want to play teuton and hope some of you can explain me some experience .. the game has changed alot since i did play it.. and all the guides is outdated .. atleast all the serious ones..

I plan to play teuton, it is the funniest tribe as i remember.. .. the server is speed ..

help guys... cant lose this to him now
    Sounds like fun, but are you going up against him in terms of size ( population ?) or in terms of actually destroying each other?
    Either way, I recommend you to buy gold, it helps a lot, especially for new players, pick a good cropper ( 15c with good oases nearby ) and farm as much as possible.
    I need more info to help you out, you going to be solo ( no alliance )?
    Try to gather as much PDs ( personal defenders ) let them settle near you and catch off your friends hammer whenever possible.

-ACN
    Quote Originally Posted by LordDeath View Post
    If anyone is looking for a preformed team to join up with please feel free to apply
    Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    1. FwB was not a preformed team.