By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes...
Something is rotten in the village. Dark forces have awakened monsters of yore, shattering centuries of peace and prosperity overnight. Death has come, cloaked in human form.
In the shadows of night, some townspeople have become The Vampires, blood thirsty terrors of the night. One vampire is gifted with the magical power of blocking attempts to stop them
In the mist of darkness, other townfolk have become The Werewolves, hungering for flesh in any form. One werewolf is gifted with the ability block any attempts to stop them
Death is everywhere. All seems lost. The Town have no way to discover who is actually a monster, hiding in human form during the day. However, there a few small surprise hopes.
Behind a bookshelf in the back of the town storehouse is a hidden door. Behind it live The Masons, a secret society of trusted brethren. They may not know who the beasts actually are, but they are at least armed with the knowledge that they each are not.
Nearby lives the town Apothecary. Despite the threat to the town, he fearlessly continues grinding magical herbs to help protect one being per night.
Finally, up the street in a decrepit house, lives a Witch. She possesses the ability to block any and all actions, benign or not, once per day.
No one is safe. The battle must end here, in this town, or all of humanity is doomed.
GAME DETAILS AND RULES:
1) Lynch Votes and Kill Submission deadline is 9:00 PM EST. Votes or Kill Submissions after that time will not count. KP will be posted at roughly 9:30 EST. First KP will be Sunday night.
2) All votes MUST be in bold, in this form: VOTE: Thatscummyguy.
Unvotes must also be bolded or they will be disregarded.
3) You may collectively vote NO LYNCH once, and once alone.
4) Vampires may communicate privately with each other. Werewolves may communicate privately with each other. Masons may communicate privately with each other. All other outside communication is prohibited.
5) Role Claiming is NOT allowed.
6) Ties will be broken by Random.org.
7) Roles were assigned by Random.org.
8) Should the game result in one of the following combos after a KP:
1 Town + 1 Vampire or Werewolf = Town Loss
1 Vampire + 1 Werewolf = Mafia draw, Town Loss
2 Vampires (1 with Roleblocking abilities)
2 Werewolves (1 with Roleblocking abilities)
2 Masons (no special powers, but can communicate with each other)
1 Witch (Roleblocker)
1 Apothecary (Doctor)
4 Vanilla Town
Order of Roles:
SPECIAL NOTE: IF TWO OR MORE ROLEBLOCKERS TARGET THE SAME PERSON ALL ROLEBLOCKS INVOLVED WILL BE CANCELLED.
Scarecrow was a Werewolf
The Blazing was a Vanilla Townie
Mbstokem was a Vanilla Townie
Eric Rasputin was a Werewolf
Promoter was a Mason
The Burninator was the Apothecary
Valynor was a Vanilla Townie
Mod Deadpool was a Mason
Sapient was the Witch