Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Something Wicked This Way Comes - Mafia Gamethread

Yup. Town lost, esp. after that lynch.

At least I won't have to read through the piles of trash that will be posted in the thread henceforth
    "The Universe speaks in many languages, but only one voice... It is the voice of our ancestors, speaking through us, and the voice of our inheritors, waiting to be born. It is the small, still voice that says: we are one. No matter the blood. No matter the skin. No matter the world. No matter the star. We are one. No matter the pain. No matter the darkness. No matter the loss. No matter the fear. We are one. Here, gathered together in common cause, we agree to recognise this singular truth and this singular rule: that we must be kind to one another. Because, each voice enriches us and ennobles us and each voice lost diminishes us. We are the voice of the Universe, the soul of creation, the fire that will light the way to a better future. We are one." ~G'kar

I can see why Montana voted for me, and Sapient too, since as far as I know, he still hates my guts.

But why seal the deal on a potentially helpful townie, SC? Why? You know better than this.

Anyway, gl vampires. Pls avenge my death -- kill the meanies who voted for me.
    "The Universe speaks in many languages, but only one voice... It is the voice of our ancestors, speaking through us, and the voice of our inheritors, waiting to be born. It is the small, still voice that says: we are one. No matter the blood. No matter the skin. No matter the world. No matter the star. We are one. No matter the pain. No matter the darkness. No matter the loss. No matter the fear. We are one. Here, gathered together in common cause, we agree to recognise this singular truth and this singular rule: that we must be kind to one another. Because, each voice enriches us and ennobles us and each voice lost diminishes us. We are the voice of the Universe, the soul of creation, the fire that will light the way to a better future. We are one." ~G'kar

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Rasputin View Post
    And you say that with what evidence?
    None

KP 1

Bubble, bubble, toil and trouble...

Through the streets of town, panic took hold. The town seized one they thought was absolutely responsible for their ongoing misery

The Burninator was lynched, and was The Apothecary

Meanwhile, magic seeped through the streets, falling upon one alone.

Scarecrow was Roleblocked

Amid the chaos, one dark demon grabbed the chance to strike unnoticed.

The Blazin1 was killed and was a Vanilla Townie
    Leader of KoN (S5), TLDRDTX (S3), CIN and PaN (2016 tournie)
    NI!

Quote Originally Posted by The Burninator View Post
    But why seal the deal on a potentially helpful townie, SC? Why? You know better than this.
    Didn't realise I was the sealing vote. I went the way I did thinking those complaining could be using it as a cover. Would have voted for any of the others doing the same as easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonothan Crane
    Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

Vote: Scarecrow

Two mafia groups, one kill, SC was roleblocked.

*blinks*
    There are a few other options here as well..

Another interesting tidbit is there was only 1 roleblock when there are 3 roleblocking roles. This means either people aren't sending in their roles (my option for the above) or that the other two roleblockers chose the same person.

Both of the mafia each have a roleblock. With the missing roleblocks, is it hard to imagine that the same person didn't send in a kill?

Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

Vote: MB
    Reason: He voted for Burn, so meh.

And Burn was right, this round is really stacked against us. There's 4 mafia, 6 town, and there are no real roles besides role blockers, which makes little sense. The only real role just got killed off, so...
    Last edited by Sapient; 12-12-2016 at 02:10 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod Dark Tower View Post
    *Sigh*, I'm such an idiot.

My internet brings all the nerds to the yard, And there like, Its better than yours, Damn right its better than yours, I can share with you, But I have to charge!
    La la-la la la, I know Rok wants it! La la-la la la, and it's on Wifi! Imagine if I bothered to tether it! La la-la la la, nah nah nah nah nah! La la-la la la!

Quote Originally Posted by Valynor View Post

Actually, you're right.

Unvote: MB

VOTE: SCARECROW

My internet brings all the nerds to the yard, And there like, Its better than yours, Damn right its better than yours, I can share with you, But I have to charge!
    La la-la la la, I know Rok wants it! La la-la la la, and it's on Wifi! Imagine if I bothered to tether it! La la-la la la, nah nah nah nah nah! La la-la la la!

A vote and then editing to explain why you're voting for him and now an unvote disregarding his former analysis?

Vote: Sapient
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Aw, you shouldn't have.
    Don't you have a hole to die in?

-32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm

Quote Originally Posted by Sapient View Post
    Vote: MB
    Reason: He voted for Burn, so meh.

And Burn was right, this round is really stacked against us. There's 4 mafia, 6 town, and there are no real roles besides role blockers, which makes little sense. The only real role just got killed off, so...
    How do you know that? We haven't been given numbers have we? If you know it then you must be one of them. Having said that, your logic on SC is sound, but so is his. I'm wary of the train riding too soon, but without any other evidence, the stats say SC so far.
    Vote: SC
    Fos: Sap
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

A vote and then editing to explain why you're voting for him and now an unvote disregarding his former analysis?

Vote: Sapient
    So editing is bad? And recognizing solid information is also bad? It's more looking like you're trying to find a scapegoat to save your boy.

FOS: Eric

Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    How do you know that? We haven't been given numbers have we? If you know it then you must be one of them. Having said that, your logic on SC is sound, but so is his. I'm wary of the train riding too soon, but without any other evidence, the stats say SC so far.
    Fos: Sap
    I was referencing this post:

Quote Originally Posted by Mod Deadpool View Post
    We have 4 'mafia' I believe.
    Vampires and the Werewolves. That means (at least) two kills per KP.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerzi View Post
    Amid the chaos, one dark demon grabbed the chance to strike unnoticed.

The Blazin1 was killed and was a Vanilla Townie
    Kerzi, shouldn't you also tell us which mafia killed Blazin? Or if both mafia chose the same target? That could explain the one KP.

Isnt there 3 mafia groups?

Either way, only one kill with SC roleblocked means hes probably in one of them.

US1 - Redemption. US2 - Luisss.

"Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

Kerzi, shouldn't you also tell us which mafia killed Blazin? Or if both mafia chose the same target? That could explain the one KP.
    That is another scenario I hadn't thought of.
    It doesn't fit in with the other missing roles however.

By the OP, there are 4 mafia split into 2 teams. The remainder are town with a mason group.

-32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm

Let's hope the masons are on point then!
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Let's hope the masons are on point then!
    Do they masons even have a power besides role blocking?

So editing is bad? And recognizing solid information is also bad? It's more looking like you're trying to find a scapegoat to save your boy.

FOS: Eric

I was referencing this post:
    Deadpool's post was posted on 09:51 AM EST and KP was posted at 09:36 PM EST. Valy's post about the alleged incrimination of SC was 09:47 PM and your post about voting for MB was posted at 10:01 PM.
    You had more than enough time to select who you were going to vote for. Yet, you edited your post twice and then unvote because you suddenly agree with Valy and Deadpool? And you think I'm the scummy one here? Yes I was about to vote for SC as Valy's analysis is sound, but when you unvoted I changed my mind, you sound equally scummy as SC and I voted for you.
    Aw, you shouldn't have.

Deadpool's post was posted on 09:51 AM EST and KP was posted at 09:36 PM EST. Valy's post about the alleged incrimination of SC was 09:47 PM and your post about voting for MB was posted at 10:01 PM.
    You had more than enough time to select who you were going to vote for. Yet, you edited your post twice and then unvote because you suddenly agree with Valy and Deadpool? And you think I'm the scummy one here? Yes I was about to vote for SC as Valy's analysis is sound, but when you unvoted I changed my mind, you sound equally scummy as SC and I voted for you.
    I know see why editing is bad, since it gives the mafia straws to grasp onto.

Deadpool, or Cis, can you post my edits for everyone to see? There were small corrections, like putting around the FOS or Vote:

And you can claim you were going to vote for SC all you want after trying to throw me under the bus, but you were quiet until you found a scape goat.

I know see why editing is bad, since it gives the mafia straws to grasp onto.

Deadpool, or Cis, can you post my edits for everyone to see? There were small corrections, like putting around the FOS or Vote:

And you can claim you were going to vote for SC all you want after trying to throw me under the bus, but you were quiet until you found a scape goat.
    It also gives the town straws to grasp on.

I am trying to throw you under MY bus, not everyone's. I voted for you and I dont expect the others to follow me. You feel like scum to me so I voted for you, I don't care if the others feel different.Plus, I am not trying to prove you're scum to everyone else, just to you.
    Aw, you shouldn't have.

Lol. Well, Cis will clear this up.

I'm off to bed. I don't wish to wake up with a guillotine around my neck, so don't make any drastic decisions guys.

We also need word back from OP about if both kills targeted Blazin before I'll be fully committed voting for SC.

So Sap, I know you don't know this, but double posting is allowed here because editing looks scummy. Eric, Sap isn't a regular to mafia. Cut him a bit of slack.

So Sap, I know you don't know this, but double posting is allowed here because editing looks scummy. Eric, Sap isn't a regular to mafia. Cut him a bit of slack.
    Understood. Even if I overlook the editing,I still think he's scum based on his unvote and his voting reasons.
    Aw, you shouldn't have.

So, it is obvious which faction Sap is not.

Community Moderator Mod Deadpool's Avatar

Vote: Scarecrow.

Best option at the moment.

Eric, I don't like what you are doing. Anyone posts anything and you jump on them screaming mafia. That doesn't help us, it just confuses us. Please try not to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    So, it is obvious which faction Sap is not.
    Which is that?

Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

Sorry I missed most of yesterday. I will be back reading carefully and vote when I am done. From my quick perusal it seems to me Scarecrow is a good bet as mafia...I want to read the hints and clues for the other mafia....because there are three more we need to find.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Quote Originally Posted by Mod Deadpool View Post
    Vote: Scarecrow.

Best option at the moment.

Eric, I don't like what you are doing. Anyone posts anything and you jump on them screaming mafia. That doesn't help us, it just confuses us. Please try not to do that.
    Ummm... I did not scream Mafia. Like everyone, I voted, stated my reason and justified it in my view. Like I said in my earlier post, I voted for Sap and I don't expect anyone to follow me. I don't remember creating a post marathon about how Sap is conf Mafia. Please do understand my intentions before you judge me. I know SC is Mafia and there is enough evidence to prove that. Instead of just adding another vote to the bandwagon that is clearly going to win, I want everyone to look at Sap skeptically for the next kp.
    Aw, you shouldn't have.

Ummm... I did not scream Mafia. Like everyone, I voted, stated my reason and justified it in my view. Like I said in my earlier post, I voted for Sap and I don't expect anyone to follow me. I don't remember creating a post marathon about how Sap is conf Mafia. Please do understand my intentions before you judge me. I know SC is Mafia and there is enough evidence to prove that. Instead of just adding another vote to the bandwagon that is clearly going to win, I want everyone to look at Sap skeptically for the next kp.
    I see it more as if scare is mafia, you look like you're protecting him.

So, when I die, Sapient is VT and Flower is witch.

I see it more as if scare is mafia, you look like you're protecting him.
    Read my post properly

I know SC is Mafia and there is enough evidence to prove that. Instead of just adding another vote to the bandwagon that is clearly going to win.
    I am protecting him?
    Aw, you shouldn't have.

I'm telling everyone before hand that I might not be able to post in the next few days because a storm has hit my city and it's chaos over here. There was a huge blackout and it might happen again. In case I don't post here or reply on skype by the next kp(the one after this) please do find a replacement for me.
    Aw, you shouldn't have.

So, when I die, Sapient is VT and Flower is witch.
    What is VT? And how do you know flower is the witch?

VT = Vanilla Town
    Flower being witch fits in with my previous musings.

VT = Vanilla Town
    Flower being witch fits in with my previous musings.
    Who is Flower?

Blargh.

Flower = Flossie

Read my post properly

I am protecting him?
    I feel like after I changed my vote to Scarecrow, you wanted to divert attention from him by bringing it on to me. When that failed and the attention did get placed on to Scarecrow, you then backpedaled and admitted he does look guilty, but so does Sapient.

Which makes me feel that if Scarecrow happens to be mafia, then so are you.

I'm confused as to Scarecrow's intentions when positing that I'm vanilla town and Flossie's the witch (besides RL ). If he's mafia, it would make us look guilty by him giving us a clear "musing." Which could help his hand. Or he could be warning the other mafia team to kill Flossie if he really believes she's the witch? Not really sure.

Though, Flossie is very quiet this round.

So, Promter, Luisss, and Flossie are being really quiet.

You think Promter and Luisss are the other team?

I feel like after I changed my vote to Scarecrow, you wanted to divert attention from him by bringing it on to me. When that failed and the attention did get placed on to Scarecrow, you then backpedaled and admitted he does look guilty, but so does Sapient.

Which makes me feel that if Scarecrow happens to be mafia, then so are you.

I'm confused as to Scarecrow's intentions when positing that I'm vanilla town and Flossie's the witch (besides RL ). If he's mafia, it would make us look guilty by him giving us a clear "musing." Which could help his hand. Or he could be warning the other mafia team to kill Flossie if he really believes she's the witch? Not really sure.

Though, Flossie is very quiet this round.
    Your instincts are good. I as well was confused as to the purpose of that reveal if he's not mafia.