Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 80 of 227

Thread: Something Wicked This Way Comes - Mafia Gamethread

  1. #41

    Default

    I demand a recount.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

  2. #42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    I demand a recount.
    Rok started it by fixing the primaries. I
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod Dark Tower View Post
    *Sigh*, I'm such an idiot.


    My internet brings all the nerds to the yard, And there like, Its better than yours, Damn right its better than yours, I can share with you, But I have to charge!
    La la-la la la, I know Rok wants it! La la-la la la, and it's on Wifi! Imagine if I bothered to tether it! La la-la la la, nah nah nah nah nah! La la-la la la!

  3. #43

    Default

    Vote: Eric

    Reason: Is mafia

  4. #44
    Artisan Eric Rasputin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    You don't need to know
    Posts
    765

    Default

    Vote: stokem
    Reason : Because I can.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Aw, you shouldn't have.
    Don't you have a hole to die in?

  5. #45
    Consul The Blazin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murica... **** yeah
    Posts
    6,837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    Yay new roles lol.
    FOS luisss, he is excited he has a kill role to off sap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

    It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

  6. #46
    Consul The Blazin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murica... **** yeah
    Posts
    6,837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Goddam phone posting!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Goddam phone posting!
    vote Rok
    Already blaming her phone, that explains her deleted posts in the future.
    Also, misspelled Quran.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

    It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

  7. #47
    Consul The Blazin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murica... **** yeah
    Posts
    6,837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sapient View Post
    Rok started it by fixing the primaries. I
    Shots fired.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

    It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

  8. #48
    Consul Luisss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    10,983

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    FOS luisss, he is excited he has a kill role to off sap.
    Why do people assume I hate Sap? Lol.

    Vote: Mod Deadpool
    Reason: Is obviously mafia
    US1 - Redemption. US2 - Luisss.

    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

  9. #49

    Scarecrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Just below the tropic of Capricorn.
    Posts
    6,010

    Default

    -Quote Removed by Moderator-

    Can we leave such conversation elsewhere? We're here to play a game...
    Last edited by Mod Deadpool; 12-11-2016 at 07:38 AM. Reason: Removed Quote

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonothan Crane
    Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

  10. #50

    Default

    No one is happy with the reshuffle of rolls sooooo...... do it again.

    I wanna play!
    Calling out weak trolling since December 2012

    S1 R6 - Caesarum R7 - Carni R8 - Phantom
    S2 R8 - Storeythor
    S4 R8 - Carni
    S5 R5 - Blackbird R7 - BBC
    S8 R2 - Eazykills
    S19 R1 - Seba18

  11. #51
    Consul Rokchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    -32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm
    Posts
    8,806

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carni View Post
    No one is happy with the reshuffle of rolls sooooo...... do it again.

    I wanna play!
    Hardly no one. You can take mine if you are desperate. I have busy days ahead for a few days. But given the number we'll probably be starting again next weekend anyway.
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

  12. #52

    Default

    I'll wait. Best of luck to you all!
    Calling out weak trolling since December 2012

    S1 R6 - Caesarum R7 - Carni R8 - Phantom
    S2 R8 - Storeythor
    S4 R8 - Carni
    S5 R5 - Blackbird R7 - BBC
    S8 R2 - Eazykills
    S19 R1 - Seba18

  13. #53
    Consul Flossie Schmumpus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I apparently exist
    Posts
    10,841

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    FOS luisss, he is excited he has a kill role to off sap.
    And killing Sap is bad because? He is the one who made me sign up. Keeel Him!

    FOS: Sapient
    Reason: Has nepherious reasons for making me play
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

    Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

  14. #54
    Community Moderator Mod Deadpool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    254

    Default

    Vote: Rokchick
    Reason: Scummy vibe

  15. #55
    Consul The Burninator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Great Garden State
    Posts
    8,477

    Default

    Unvote: Deadpool
    Vote: No Lynch.
    Reason: the math says so.

    12 - 10 - 8 - 6 - 4
    > loss in 3 KPs with 3 maff, 4 KPs with 2 maff.

    12 - 11 - 9 - 7 - 5 - 3
    > loss in 4 KPs with 3 maff, 5 KPs with 2 maff.
    "The Universe speaks in many languages, but only one voice... It is the voice of our ancestors, speaking through us, and the voice of our inheritors, waiting to be born. It is the small, still voice that says: we are one. No matter the blood. No matter the skin. No matter the world. No matter the star. We are one. No matter the pain. No matter the darkness. No matter the loss. No matter the fear. We are one. Here, gathered together in common cause, we agree to recognise this singular truth and this singular rule: that we must be kind to one another. Because, each voice enriches us and ennobles us and each voice lost diminishes us. We are the voice of the Universe, the soul of creation, the fire that will light the way to a better future. We are one." ~G'kar

  16. #56
    Community Moderator Mod Deadpool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    254

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Burninator View Post
    Unvote: Deadpool
    Vote: No Lynch.
    Reason: the math says so.

    12 - 10 - 8 - 6 - 4
    > loss in 3 KPs with 3 maff, 4 KPs with 2 maff.

    12 - 11 - 9 - 7 - 5 - 3
    > loss in 4 KPs with 3 maff, 5 KPs with 2 maff.
    We have 4 'mafia' I believe.
    Vampires and the Werewolves. That means (at least) two kills per KP.

  17. #57
    Artisan Eric Rasputin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    You don't need to know
    Posts
    765

    Default

    There's three kills per KP right? Vamps have 1 per night, Wolves have 1 kill per night, and then the one who gets lynched by popular vote.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Aw, you shouldn't have.
    Don't you have a hole to die in?

  18. #58
    Consul Luisss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    10,983

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Rasputin View Post
    There's three kills per KP right? Vamps have 1 per night, Wolves have 1 kill per night, and then the one who gets lynched by popular vote.
    Dont the wolves not have a kill so much as they can kill if they figure out someone's role???
    US1 - Redemption. US2 - Luisss.

    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

  19. #59
    Artisan Kerzi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    609

    Default

    For the purposes of this game, consider werewolves to be team mafia 1 and vampires to be team mafia 2.

    They are not the traditional 'wolf' role. Just normal maf with different names
    Leader of KoN (S5), TLDRDTX (S3), CIN and PaN (2016 tournie)
    NI!

  20. #60
    Consul The Burninator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Great Garden State
    Posts
    8,477

    Default

    Pfft, well if there are more than 3 maff, the only question is which mafia team is gonna win, then.

    GL vampires.
    "The Universe speaks in many languages, but only one voice... It is the voice of our ancestors, speaking through us, and the voice of our inheritors, waiting to be born. It is the small, still voice that says: we are one. No matter the blood. No matter the skin. No matter the world. No matter the star. We are one. No matter the pain. No matter the darkness. No matter the loss. No matter the fear. We are one. Here, gathered together in common cause, we agree to recognise this singular truth and this singular rule: that we must be kind to one another. Because, each voice enriches us and ennobles us and each voice lost diminishes us. We are the voice of the Universe, the soul of creation, the fire that will light the way to a better future. We are one." ~G'kar

  21. #61
    Consul The Burninator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Great Garden State
    Posts
    8,477

    Default

    Unvote: NL
    Vote: Blaze
    "The Universe speaks in many languages, but only one voice... It is the voice of our ancestors, speaking through us, and the voice of our inheritors, waiting to be born. It is the small, still voice that says: we are one. No matter the blood. No matter the skin. No matter the world. No matter the star. We are one. No matter the pain. No matter the darkness. No matter the loss. No matter the fear. We are one. Here, gathered together in common cause, we agree to recognise this singular truth and this singular rule: that we must be kind to one another. Because, each voice enriches us and ennobles us and each voice lost diminishes us. We are the voice of the Universe, the soul of creation, the fire that will light the way to a better future. We are one." ~G'kar

  22. #62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Burninator View Post
    Pfft, well if there are more than 3 maff, the only question is which mafia team is gonna win, then.

    GL vampires.
    You're team Edward?

    Vote: Jeff
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

  23. #63
    Consul The Burninator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Great Garden State
    Posts
    8,477

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    You're team Edward?
    God no.

    Team Louis.
    "The Universe speaks in many languages, but only one voice... It is the voice of our ancestors, speaking through us, and the voice of our inheritors, waiting to be born. It is the small, still voice that says: we are one. No matter the blood. No matter the skin. No matter the world. No matter the star. We are one. No matter the pain. No matter the darkness. No matter the loss. No matter the fear. We are one. Here, gathered together in common cause, we agree to recognise this singular truth and this singular rule: that we must be kind to one another. Because, each voice enriches us and ennobles us and each voice lost diminishes us. We are the voice of the Universe, the soul of creation, the fire that will light the way to a better future. We are one." ~G'kar

  24. #64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Burninator View Post
    God no.

    Team Louis.
    Ew, Anne Rice.

    Unvote: Deadpool
    Vote: Burn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod Dark Tower View Post
    *Sigh*, I'm such an idiot.


    My internet brings all the nerds to the yard, And there like, Its better than yours, Damn right its better than yours, I can share with you, But I have to charge!
    La la-la la la, I know Rok wants it! La la-la la la, and it's on Wifi! Imagine if I bothered to tether it! La la-la la la, nah nah nah nah nah! La la-la la la!

  25. #65
    Consul The Blazin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murica... **** yeah
    Posts
    6,837

    Default

    TB immediately tries to lynch town again. FOS TB
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

    It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

  26. #66
    Artisan Eric Rasputin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    You don't need to know
    Posts
    765

    Default

    FoS: Blazin
    Claiming he's town without any proof.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Aw, you shouldn't have.
    Don't you have a hole to die in?

  27. #67
    Consul The Blazin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murica... **** yeah
    Posts
    6,837

    Default

    We need to start punishing people that are messing up the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

    It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

  28. #68
    Artisan Eric Rasputin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    You don't need to know
    Posts
    765

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    We need to start punishing people that are messing up the game.
    I agree.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Aw, you shouldn't have.
    Don't you have a hole to die in?

  29. #69
    Consul The Blazin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murica... **** yeah
    Posts
    6,837

    Default

    You agree?.. with me? That isn't out of character.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

    It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

  30. #70
    Consul Rokchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    -32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm
    Posts
    8,806

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    We need to start punishing people that are messing up the game.
    Careful there.....
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

  31. #71
    Consul Luisss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    10,983

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    We need to start punishing people that are messing up the game.
    With the amount of unfriendlies in this game the last thing we need to do is punish people for how they play instead of for what role theyre playing this round.

    I think starting off with 3 deaths is better than with 4. So I will be changing my vote.

    Unvote:
    Vote: No Lynch


    Heres to hoping the 3 mafia teams all kill one of each group tonight, LOL.
    US1 - Redemption. US2 - Luisss.

    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

  32. #72
    Consul The Blazin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murica... **** yeah
    Posts
    6,837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Careful there.....
    What??
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

    It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

  33. #73
    Consul Rokchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    -32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm
    Posts
    8,806

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    What??
    He's lining himself up for lynching. Every game.
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

  34. #74
    Consul Rokchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    -32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm
    Posts
    8,806

    Default

    As in you're. I read that as coming from MK for some reason.
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

  35. #75
    Community Moderator Mod Deadpool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    254

    Default

    For lack of a better option, I will let my vote stay where it is.

  36. #76

    Default

    Eric is mafia, so my vote stands.

  37. #77
    Artisan Eric Rasputin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    You don't need to know
    Posts
    765

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Valynor View Post
    Eric is mafia, so my vote stands.
    And you say that with what evidence?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Aw, you shouldn't have.
    Don't you have a hole to die in?

  38. #78
    Consul The Blazin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murica... **** yeah
    Posts
    6,837

    Default

    What's the vote count?
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

    It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

  39. #79
    Artisan Kerzi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    609

    Default

    Vote count:

    No Lynch - Luisss
    Burn - Scare, Sap, MB
    Eric - Valy
    Rok - Blaze, DP
    Blaze - Rok, Burn
    MB - Eric
    Leader of KoN (S5), TLDRDTX (S3), CIN and PaN (2016 tournie)
    NI!

  40. #80
    Artisan Eric Rasputin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    You don't need to know
    Posts
    765

    Default

    Rok- Blazin
    Burn- Blazin
    Sap- Burn
    SC- Burn
    Valy- Eric
    Eric- Stokem
    Blazin- Rok
    Luisss- NL
    Deadpool- Rok
    Stokem- Burn

    Blazin (2)
    Burn (3)
    Eric (1)
    NL (1)
    Rok (2)

    Burn get lynched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Aw, you shouldn't have.
    Don't you have a hole to die in?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •